It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, David Icke, Ventura

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

In other words, because I mentioned that stumbling upon Alex Jones ranting on YouTube, (let's clear my statement up here) actually thinking he seems like a lunatic but what he said was interesting, and through that looking into more and more alternative news from other sources then him, in which I got to know sides of this world I didn't know about before, makes me .. do what again? "spreading and supporting disinformation" just like other people that commented on this tread?

In my previous posting I actually agreed with you that Jones and Icke are con artists looking for ways to get into peoples pockets with their fear mongering and their "solutions" in forms of survival gears and health products ( The case of Jones ) or Books and expensive hour long courses ( Icke's case ), which is something you chose to ignore, and just focus on the first line of my posting instead, as that seems to fuel your idea that the rest of the world, except you of course, are all brainwashed with no capability to think for themselves.

Funny that you claim we here on ATS can not think for ourselves, but at the same time you say you believe that Obama speaks more truth then the conspiracy movement does? Who needs to wake the F up here? It ain't us.

Would be nice if you would actually share all of these supposed evidence you have on your hands that "we wouldn't understand anyway" apparently and let us judge that for ourselves, but I guess you are too busy stroking your own ego.
edit on 4-2-2014 by Panne because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2014 by Panne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

No, unfortunately not, but I can find out. My friend use to drive across Scandinavia and Europe for a living and was told about it by a local. Though he admits he didn't go up that far to have a look.

hx

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
sorry posted twice some strange anomaly occurred, so I deleted the second.
edit on 4-2-2014 by happinness because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly
People must understand that these people are con artists. Whether or not people pay them to spread disinformation, I do not know, but the fact remains - they spread disinformation.

If you haven't noticed, anyone who is a celebrity in the world of conspiracy theories is spreading disinformation.

These celebrities are for entertainment only. "Can you believe people fall for this insanely obvious tactic?" type of deal. You will hear more truth in a politician's speech than in a celebrity conspiracy theorist's rants.

Anyone who would debate this obvious truth is....shall we say special.

These people are in place to lead people away from the idea of promoting thought and questioning what they have been told is true.

David Icke and Alex jones are very much the scum of the earth

However, I like Ventura, the guy was an ex seal which has my respect!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Considering the vast amounts of divergent theories on this site you can't really say the conspiracy community speaks the truth. Obviously they can't all be right, so most are talking bollocks.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Apparently the OP is unfamiliar with the concept of slander ...

way to go ATS .

I can always count on some idiot making assertions without substantiation .

Posts like this should be banned unless they introduce debatable evidence .

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

Hahah, slander.

Right, like Icke and Jones never slander anybody?

What about Noam Chomsky's appearance on Jones' show? As soon as the man hung up AJ started slandering Chomsky. Alex Jones is a piece of dirt, how's that for slander?

edit on 4-2-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I would love to know where David Icke, Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura get their information from?

I certainly won't cuss these people, because love them or hate them, they are really trying to help. Regardless of whether you like them or not, they have guts and I admire them for that.
Imagine the flack their families and friend must get? I know a Lawyer who see's greys on a regular basis. The person concerned has a reputation to keep. He/She I can't elaborate for obvious reasons. I see the confusion in this persons eyes and that helplessness that only another sleep paralysis sufferer can understand. That loneliness that comes with it and not being believed. Having that weight on your shoulders and having to try and fit in and carry on as if everything is normal, when you know bloody well it is not!
Btw, the person concerned only confided in me a couple of years back, after confiding in someone close to me.

I have NOT seen a grey. The only alien I saw in sp once many years ago looked like a troll .... but I have since seen the ones in broad daylight that look just like any us! My God you will know when you see them. They put a new slant on the word immaculate! They will morph into anything you expect them to be. The twist is you won't even know, unless something kicks in and they reveal themselves to you.
In my case they seemed pissed off that they did. As Icke rightly say's, their voices get deeper ...TRUE!!! The eyes glowed as opposed to shapeshifting and one time this guy crouched down and friggin hopped like a rabbit out of my living room because he was too tall to clear the door. Now I know he was tall when he walked in, but not that bloody tall by the time he had left!

I could go on, but I am getting anxious now. This is aside from the ones working in our hospitals. pm for any questions and I will try to oblige. Not easy and to talk about. Call me a nut if you like ... that's fine by me. hx

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Alex Jones is definitely a con man, David Icke, I can't tell if hes insane or genius con artist. It just seem so far fetched that there is a race of shapeshifting reptilians running the show. bring me a dead one or show me some in reptile form and i'll be all for it. till then, not plausible. I'm on the fence with Gov. Ventura

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesOpenMouthShut

People express themselves in many different ways. I lost my cool with a 'normal Doctor' who called me a liar and a schizophrenic. Infact I could have strangled the bitch. Sitting there with a stupid smirk on her face! I kept my dignity though. I was like, 'how dare you?'.
Back with my nice GP now. The aliens are playing us like fiddles! Hx

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

Any evidence of that other than pixelated vids of "shape shifting"?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The eyes didn't change shape .. they just glowed! Like someone had just switched on the xmas tree lights. From being normal looking to glowing in a split second and as one of the Doctors looked from left to right, ( seemed to be squirming ) I could clearly see the beams of light like a torch light swishing across the floor!! The other one whose eyes were still glowing looked down at his desk and I could see them illuminating the desk. From then on he spoke to me looking down at his desk. Btw they were still glowing as I left the room. His voice had got deeper, like I was all of a sudden in trouble with a headmaster. When he had finished what he was saying, it went silent. Not one of them made any pleasantries whatsoever. Just sat there like they had been switched off. Sat there in complete silence and yet their eyes were still very much glowing! Eventually after, I estimate about 4 to 5 minutes, I realised nothing more was going to be said and I couldn't think of anything, I was in utter shock, I picked up my bag and walked out. Now when I think back I wonder what would have happened if id left the door open. A whole waiting room full of people would have seen them. What would you have done? what would anyone have done? You cannot imagine. No one can unless it happens to them. For the record the battery in my Blackberry had swollen up like a pillow. Totally defuncted ...had it! I took it to a phone shop on Denmark Hill and the guy in the shop said he had never seen anything like it.

This is all on record hx

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The replies I've read make me feel disgusting. Like, I can't believe I'm part of the same species. This thread is whining and bitching, throwing accusations around and, generally, being a child.

I won't be following this thread anymore.

And, by saying that, I'm sure I will attract some negative replies (from those who know I won't be replying to them, such brave folks). But I don't give a damn at this point.

This thread is a sham.

edit on Xx23320228PM22 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hahahaha - I come back a few days later and the thread has turned into a thread about reptiles, jews, and 9-11.

Thank you all, for proving my point.

Please, do not consider yourselves a part of an "alternative community" or a "conspiracy community." Don't put a label on simply being a person who questions what they are told is true. It makes you easy prey.

How do you spot a non-conformist?

They look like all the other non-conformists.

How do you spot someone who questions what they have been told?

They believe everything that everyone else who questions what they have been told told them. - humor yes but more true than not
edit on 5-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

happinness

People express themselves in many different ways. I lost my cool with a 'normal Doctor' who called me a liar and a schizophrenic. Infact I could have strangled the bitch. Sitting there with a stupid smirk on her face! I kept my dignity though. I was like, 'how dare you?'.

Look, 1 of 3 things is going on here (or maybe 2 of 3):

A. You are schizophrenic (possible)

B. You were the subject of psychological experimentation that was covered up by distorting your reality and making you exhibit symptoms of schizophrenia (that is the most likely possibility, btw)

C. You really met an alien (least likely of the 3)

Believe what you want, but don't count out the possibility of A, and definitely don't get mad at a doctor for following the procedure for diagnosis they have been given. That would just be crazy, right?

Of course, it is possible you are just trolling, but I will discount that possibility in favor of giving you the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly

happinness

Look, 1 of 3 things is going on here (or maybe 2 of 3):

A. You are schizophrenic (possible)

B. You were the subject of psychological experimentation that was covered up by distorting your reality and making you exhibit symptoms of schizophrenia (that is the most likely possibility, btw)

C. You really met an alien (least likely of the 3)

Believe what you want, but don't count out the possibility of A, and definitely don't get mad at a doctor for following the procedure for diagnosis they have been given. That would just be crazy, right?

Of course, it is possible you are just trolling, but I will discount that possibility in favor of giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Well, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

Your OP is a total FAIL. Hope the mods close/delete this ridiculous waste of a thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

Number 3 is spot on. There is nothing wrong with me I can assure you of that lol
I am certainly not a troll either. If only I could take you on a little journey and show you. My God I know you would soon change your tune!

I don't blame you or anyone else for that matter. I don't believe in ghosts, but then again I have never seen one. Same difference.
In fact they had tried to convince me for years that sleep paralysis was all in the mind and I nearly, but not quite believed them until all that happened.
Life is so very different now in many ways, but they cannot and will not put a lable on me, because they know I am compos mentis!
As for the Doctor I mentioned. I had never met her before and she was standing in for my GP who was away at the time. She said she had met one of the Doctors I was referring to, so I guess that's why she thought it was funny. However she did admit afterwards that she had only met him the once. The second time I met her ... again my GP was away, she had a completely different attitude. I think she had had time to read all the reports and she couldn't have been nicer. As for my own GP's (there are two) I have known for over 20 years are the nicest people I have ever met and I know this sounds corny, but I feel honoured to know them.

hx

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The Emporers New clothes.

"Anyone who cannot see the clothes is a fool". Except for one little boy who saw only the truth and that the king was naked.

My retort to you would be this.. Are you paid by the government? What is your official debunking title?

*rolls eyes*

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by happinness

This is on topic because of David Icke, mods!

Well, you seem pretty sure, but I have to ask - if your experiences all happened while in a state of sleep paralysis: how do you know it was not a group of spies pretending to be aliens?

After all, spies have been known to do a lot of weird things to unsuspecting civilians in their own countries just to see what happens. They do these strange things in the name of national security. How can you be so certain it was aliens?

If you are sure you don't have schizophrenia, I agree - it probably wasn't JUST the dream activity of sleep paralysis, because that cover has been used before and when I get sleep paralysis I personally don't hallucinate.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

vivid1975
The Emporers New clothes.

"Anyone who cannot see the clothes is a fool". Except for one little boy who saw only the truth and that the king was naked.

My retort to you would be this.. Are you paid by the government? What is your official debunking title?

*rolls eyes*

No I am not paid by the government but I am pretty sure those 3 are paid by the ruling class (probably not the government, though. Perhaps unofficially by some within the government).

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join