It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California drought: State Water Project will deliver no water this summer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

randy, I am not your enemy, you and I agree on a lot. Let's stay focused on the subject at hand here. The good news is we just had a storm earlier this week, and there is another one forecasted for this weekend. Hell, I am going snowboarding in two weeks up in Tahoe for the first time in California this year.

Well have a good time snowboarding Sheople, I was pretty grumpy the other night so don't mind me.
I admit I can sometimes, to maybe even often, be a real jackass.

Oh and just so everyone knows. I have no choice in the matter,
todays economy forces me to conserve everything.
edit on 6-2-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No worries buddy, happens to me all the time. Hey we did get a little more rain last night and this morning.
~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by TheLotLizard

Sarcasm is difficult to read. One can't hear "tone". I try to add (sarcasm) at the bottom of my thread when I do that . btw gave you a star for understanding how the aqueducts work....

I'll be sure to write that in next time
but I appreciate the star.

It's finally raining in my town! And the snow levels are fairly low so hopefully we can get some snow in them there hills!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
There is a group of environmentalist calling for the closing of all state and federal parks and forest this summer in calif due to the water shortage for firefighting.

The only groups allowed in will be by special permit.

In years of dealing with the forest service most special permits go to environmental groups because there members staff the offices of the park and forest service.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join