It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Income inequality obsession: Who are the (names given) most famous 1%ers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

BritofTexas
reply to post by grandmakdw

Bill Gates $72,000,000,000
Warren Buffet $58,500,000,000
Larry Ellison $41,000,000,000
Charles Koch $36,000,000,000
David Koch $36,000,000,000
Christy Walton $35,400,000,000
Jim Walton $33,800,000,000
Alice Walton $33,500,000,000
S.Robson Walton $33,300,000,000
Michael Bloomberg $31,000,000,000
The Forbes 400

Over 65% of American adults have a net worth under $100,000.

NASDAQ.com

Speaks for itself.

You do realize that of that Forces 400 you link to, 6 to 7 out of every 10 of them, better than 50%, came from nothing. They are self-made.

And most redistributionist policies are intended to knee-cap the ability of people to become self-made in their own right?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

By supporting the "income inequality" bandwagon -

These self-made people (although the politicians qualify more as leeches than self made)

are harming themselves and their children by tacitly supporting the hunting down and punishing of the 1%ers,

which is what the promotion of the idea that the "rich" are inherently evil (or the support of income inequality as evil) has led to.

The people I listed ARE rich as perceived by "the masses"

They are putting themselves at the risk of having "occupy" storming their homes - which has been done and appears to be a growing movement. (An evil movement in my view because it spreads hatred, jealousy, and justifies violence against people for just being who they are - even the self made, if not especially the self made.)

To date, the police and government have not protected those whom are attacked by these mobs who attack the homes of "the rich" with families cowering in terror inside with no hope of assistance, only because they are "rich". No one, the self made or the leeches deserve to be terrorized without any hope of assistance.

The people I listed in the OP are supporting policies that will only lead to their own financial destruction and possibly physical destruction, and they are blind to the danger and following those who support the income inequality bandwagon like lemming with Obama as the Pied Piper.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

It's the Cloward-Piven thing. There are the very, very top - people who are so rich they make the ones you list look like paupers, and there are the political class. I would call the ones you list in that class along with our politicians. They're the ones who are expedient to be maintained as a sort of maintenance class. Then there are the proles at the bottom.

We messed it up with a middle class.

Cloward-Piven seeks to overload the system and destroy the middle-class. It's top down with the policies you and I are referring to. Those policies crush the middle class and impede them from climbing up toward the elite. They even make it harder to impossible to remain middle class. Meanwhile the ones at the bottom get angrier and more and more of a burden who are financed by the middle class in the main. Eventually, they'll pull us down in a fit of anger.

Middle class destroyed by being crushed between the two. End of problem and society can be re-aligned according to the NWO with a substantial culling along the way.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join