It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masonic Grand Design

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It's the association of the planets/Olympians with a network of inter connected spiritual centres according to the octagonal arrangement.

reply to post by LUXUS

I would imagine the four pillars of the design indicate the relationship of the solstice points to centre.

edit on Kam22833vAmerica/ChicagoMonday0328 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Kantzveldt

Enter the Mind of the Sine Miner:
Minerva
Menrva

This is Shu (Big Ben) call em Obi-Wan Shubin Kenobi

The Kobold of the olden coal?
Name is Heinz you better Ketchup.
This is the Salt on the Holy Oily Fries of the Friar Scryer.

ore (n.)
12c., merger of Old English ora "ore, unworked metal" (related to ear "earth," cognate with Low German ur "iron-containing ore," Dutch oer, Old Norse aurr "gravel"); and Old English ar "brass, copper, bronze," from Proto-Germanic *ajiz- (cf. Old Norse eir "brass, copper," German ehern "brazen," Gothic aiz "bronze"), from PIE *aus- "gold" (see aureate). The two words were not fully assimilated till 17c.; what emerged has the form of ar but the meaning of ora.

I call it Ore-Ida as I Dump em in Deep
These be the Golden Crinkles of Princess Ida

Princess Ida; or, Castle Adamant is a comic opera with music by Arthur Sullivan and libretto by W. S. Gilbert. It was their eighth operatic collaboration of fourteen. Princess Ida opened at the Savoy Theatre on 5 January 1884, for a run of 246 performances.

Call me the Middle Man I bring the Idea of Ida

Ida is a "soulless android from outer space masquerading as a cranky librarian". Like many things in the Middleverse, not much is known about her other than she is the only link between all of the Middlemen. She is the one thing that has been there since the inception of the Middleman program.

What is this Fry some sort of Sai from the Sky ?
Ida (sword)

The Ida is a kind of sword used by the Yoruba people of West Africa. It is a long sword with a narrow to wide blade and sheathe. The sword is sharp, and cuts on contact but begins to dull if not sharpened regularly.

This is the Mine of the Mind you better Find the Nadi of Ida

In regard to Kundalini Yoga, there are three of these nadis: Ida, Pingala, and Sushumna. Ida (spoken "iRda") lies to the left of the spine, whereas pingala is to the right side of the spine, mirroring the ida.

I must talking to the Ila Eel of El on this Lost Isle that Ails us: Ida (deity)

Ila is an androgyne in Hindu mythology, known for his/her sex changes. As a man, he is known as Ila (Sanskrit: इल) or Sudyumna and as a woman, is called Ilā (Sanskrit: इला). Ilā is considered the chief progenitor of the Lunar Dynasty (Chandravamsha or Somavamsha) of Indian kings - also known as the Ailas ("descendants of Ilā").

In Vedic literature, Ilā is praised as Idā (Sanskrit: इडा), the goddess of speech, and described as mother of Pururavas. The tale of Ila's transformations is told in the Puranic literature as well as the Hindu epics Ramayana and Mahabharata.

This is the Steam of the USS Ida you better drop in to I.D.A. and meet the Katz and get your Medicine.

Fire this Idas based on IRIS, my Mine Cart must be Full of Idas Art from the Heart of the Hearth on this Earth.

In Greek mythology, Idas (Ancient Greek: Ἴδας Ídas) was a son of Aphareus and Arene and brother of Lynceus. He and Lynceus loved Hilaeira and Phoebe and fought with their rival suitors, Castor and Polydeuces, killing the mortal brother Castor. He was also one of the Argonauts and a participant in the hunt for the Calydonian Boar. He kidnapped Marpessa. Apollo also desired her and Zeus made the girl choose. She chose the mortal Idas, fearing that Apollo could abandon her when she grew old. With Marpessa, Idas had one daughter named Cleopatra.[1]

Idas, son of Aegyptus, was killed by Hippodice, daughter of Danaus
Idas, son of Clymenus and Epicaste, brother of Harpalyce and Therager

This be Saint Ida I take you on the March to the Ides of the Mesa

Íte ingen Chinn Fhalad (d. 570/577),[1] also known as Ita, Ida or Ides, was an early Irish nun and patron saint of Killeedy (Cluain Credhail). She was known as the "foster mother of the saints of Erin". The name "Ita" ("thirst for holiness") was conferred on her because of her saintly qualities. Her feast day is 15 January.

"St. Ides Heaven", a song by Elliott Smith, released on his album Elliott Smith (album)
"St. Ides of March", a song by Soledad Brothers (band)

I thirst for the Hole from the Holy Mole
Raise the Balm of this Ite Palm

It's like I'm speaking Italian when I go to Ita Paraguay to find the secret of this Universal Name:

Its name means "stone" in the sweet Guaraní, also known as the "Capital of Ceramics".

Remember this is the Mine of Minerva's Minerals, the Oven of Lovin aka the Friar in Umpire Attire.

Ides of March ?
Nah I March on the Ides for Ideas from Idis

In Germanic mythology, an idis (Old Saxon, plural idisi) is a divine female being. Idis is cognate to Old High German itis and Old English ides, meaning 'well-respected and dignified woman.'

The Ale from the Pale One named Ba'al?
Malt Liquor? Nah this is the Salt Licker - Hathor the Goddess of Mining from Egypt.
Or maybe it was Pluto
That "I" in the Ides is the Oily Crinkle Cut.

In other roles she was a goddess of music, dance, foreign lands and fertility who helped women in childbirth,[4] as well as the patron goddess of miners.[5]

Ploutōn was frequently conflated with Ploutos (Πλοῦτος, Plutus), a god of wealth, because mineral wealth was found underground, and because as a chthonic god Pluto ruled the deep earth that contained the seeds necessary for a bountiful harvest.[1]

Dwarf (myth)

I'll stop here...as I could do this all day.
Hopefully yall will enjoy it. May even copy some of this over to my Sha thread if I can find a place to merge it in.

edit on 3-2-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Why is that funny?

reply to post by faradaycage

Well, the last Mason to be President was Gerald Ford. Occult just means "hidden". I don't get why people try to make "secrecy" and "privacy" taboo.

reply to post by Skyfloating

Quite a few do join the side degrees.

reply to post by beansidhe

That's a very beautiful carving.

reply to post by LUXUS

That's actually quite an interesting take on the beehive and bees. Is this of your own thought or someone's writings?

reply to post by LUXUS

Most Lodges don't use the Chamber of Reflection...I wish they did and some Lodges are starting this practice back up. It is used still in the Commandery, but not quite how it is depicted in your post (though it does and can change).

reply to post by LUXUS

For the sake of Masonry though you must separate the branches from the tree as a Lodge is not a Commandery and vice versa.

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I'd like to bring this practice back to Idaho.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

KSigMason

back to Idaho.

Dude! Why are you doing this to me!!
Must resist urge to spam Ida words......

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Its a symbol used by brothers of the R+C

Above it says the rose gives us (the bees) honey. To the right you will see the bee hives, to the left you will see the spiders waiting to capture the unsuspecting bee.

You will see the rose has cross branches, its a rose cross.

edit on 3-2-2014 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have always loved the Neo-Classical style of architecture for some reason it seems to strike a memorable chord inside of me.

All this talk of Bees and Salt...Reminds me of Utah...The Great Salt Lake also known as the Beehive state...which borders on Idaho and whose Mormon religion was heavily influenced by the Masonic rites.

Interesting as always Kantz! I will keep an eye on this thread for a bit see where it goes...lol
edit on 3-2-2014 by abeverage because: because of my one eye...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Okay. I just finished reading the first two Rosicrucian manifestos again. I'm about read over the Chymical Wedding.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

abeverage

All this talk of Bees and Salt...Reminds me of Utah...The Great Salt Lake also known as the Beehive state...which borders on Idaho and whose Mormon religion was heavily influenced by the Masonic rites.

Take a splash in the Sun Tang for a slice of Big Red.
Cinnamon ? What's that the 'Sin o Man' I See in this Sand?

Find the Mond of Red from the Mines of Redmond, Utah

mound (n.)
1550s, "hedge, fence," also "embankment, dam" (a sense probably influenced by mount (n.)). The relationship between the noun and the verb is uncertain. Commonly supposed to be from Old English mund "hand, protection, guardianship" (cognate with Latin manus), but this is not certain (OED discounts it on grounds of sense). Perhaps a confusion of the native word and Middle Dutch mond "protection," used in military sense for fortifications of various types, including earthworks. From 1726 as "artificial elevation" (as over a grave); 1810 as "natural low elevation."

Rock salt, which is pink in color, is mined near Redmond, and sold as RealSalt.

Redmond is a small, rural town in Sevier County, just south of Gunnison. It would be easy to drive right past it and not even know it, except for the giant mounds of salt.

"When we started the company, nobody knew where Redmond was. In fact, it was kind of a joke. Everybody laughed at what we called the company: Redmond Clay and Salt," said Neal Bosshardt, owner of Redmond Trading Company. "You know, Redmond? Who knows Redmond?"

November is the busy time of year for Redmond. Road salt is the majority of their business.

"It's the premiere salt for much of the Intermountain West, and the West in general, because of its ability to melt at much lower temperatures," Neal explained.

Of course, Redmond is known for more than just its road salt. Many of you might recognize it for its table food name: it's Real Salt.

"This salt comes right out of the ground, from an ancient seabed geologists place during the Jurassic Era, and we just crush it up," Darryl explained.

This must be the Pink Fortress of the Mink Sphinx , let's take a little Peek.

Mink Peak

Mink Peak (86°14′S 129°56′WCoordinates: 86°14′S 129°56′W) is a prominent peak standing 2 nautical miles (4 km) north of Cleveland Mesa, at the east end of the Watson Escarpment in Antarctica.

Two "Watson" references already?
Fast Food? I must have been Mistaken, this is the Flash from the Kraken Brood.

The Game is Afoot???
Yes, the Game IS a FOOT. Shu aka Big Ben!
Get it? Gumshoe? Chew Up your Big Red?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

The wrong of unshapely things is a wrong too great to be told;
I hunger to build them anew and sit on a green knoll apart,
With the earth and the sky and the water, re-made, like a casket of gold
For my dreams of your image that blossoms a rose in the deeps of my heart.

W. B Yeats

reply to post by abeverage

The Salt relates to the Moon and that relates to Faith, there is much of it in Salt Lake City, albeit bitterly misplaced.

TURNING and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

edit on Kam22834vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday0428 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Aren't they heavenly? I just find it amazing to think we had such talented stone masons in 3000bc!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

That is a superb building, the man was a genius.
Here is his plan for a cemetery:

When we stop and think about how little thought goes into our buildings today - our living environment - it is shameful, really.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beansidhe

Yes it's the circular Cemetary of Chaux and it's internal octagonal configuration that was seen to extend into the Heavens, not only did they have the conception of octagonal spiritual centres across the face of the Earth, based upon the planets of the solar system, but also a pattern of inter-connected solar systems across a Galaxy.

Anthony Vidler points out (in his book The Writing of the Walls) that Ledoux described his utopian Chaux as a "galaxy of...utopian forms" . Since Ledoux also described the architect as the "delegate of the Creator", perhaps he reverse-engineered a cosmology describing a mutually beneficial community of planets from a community of brotherhood gathered around the production of salt.

Ledou x's Architecture of Multiple Planets

I did say this was a Grand Design

edit on Kam22834vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday0428 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Ha ha, I was hoping you would explain its significance to me!
Absolutely incredible, thanks Kantzveldt.

B x

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Check your inbox.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Well done Kantzveldt.... S&F.

May I interest you with a Pinocchio...?

If yes... here goes...
Salt is the third rite of a three step program for initiation.

It is Biblical and often describe as the Roman Catholic rite of "Confirmation."

Jesus calls it "salt of the earth."

It is the notion of being/getting "Made!"

Baptism - Water: stand up for the people/person.

Communion - Sulfur: endure for the people/person...

Confirmation - Salt: made by the people/person...

The former Catholic and the latter Masonic.

Philosophical and earthly alchemy.

Sulfur is the unholy trial by fire... hence "be thou faithful unto death.

Salt is the risen lord and master of the earth.

Hopefully you'll get it.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

That's a very interesting image. Any particular reason for the 7 petals?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

SomeoneWatching
reply to post by LUXUS

That's a very interesting image. Any particular reason for the 7 petals?

Please examine this wiki in depth :
7 (number)

It contains an extensive list of information that will connect it together for you.
A vast amount of this actually does apply to your question, so take your time.

Make sure to check the religion sections near the bottom too.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You are not a mason.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHereticFish

Can you elaborate on who "you" is? Please.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Isn't it necessary to believe that "Grand Design" is actually "Out-Numbering" enemies???
The more soldiers you have... The more successful you'll be at domination point....

Is that a YAY Pinocchio!?!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join