It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So close and yet....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Just as it is with the Russian dolls, a similar fenomena can occur with consciousness, The mother may have a consciousness that is in bliss but the child within her holds another type of consciousness of pain and anger and suffering. So strongly adhered to that view the child suffers and knows not the state of its mother.
As close as it may be, it can be negated and believed to not even exist. The same can be applied in reverse it is the child that knows and is bliss yet the mother knows not the seed of that which lives within her. The road of transformation is paved with firstly rumour of a higher state, then the direct experience of it even it is only for a brief moment and finally realization that is your own natural state.

Eliberocelta

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

There are many states of mind playing in ones head at any given time! lol Maybe even in Death! All one can actually do is be aware of Ones own state of mind at the time of Now!

Then when you least expect it. Something New is added to the mix of Ones Thoughts. Explain New? Or was it forgotten, lost or hidden from you? Thoughts do not just pop in your head for the fun of it. Explain how this comes about?

Tossing some bait out there for you too!

Its right beside you, too the left, no right, right there!

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Something New is added to the mix of Ones Thoughts. Explain New? Or was it forgotten, lost or hidden from you? Thoughts do not just pop in your head for the fun of it. Explain how this comes about?

Something new is only something new because you call it that, what it is I cannot really say.Nor does it matter, I suppose'
As for the thoughts do not just pop in..... well I can't confirm that either (although I have tried at times LOL) All I can say is a wish peace to you also!

new topics

join