It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was Jack the Ripper?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Not to my knowledge. Again, bear in mind that this is from the Daily Mail, so the legitimacy of the claim is still not established.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
In researching something else, I came across an odd tidbit that puts forth the ID of a serial murderer from Austin, Texas, who then moved to London just before the Ripper murders started:

listverse.com...
STRANGE UNSOLVED MURDERS

"Mollie Smith is presumed to be the first victim of the “Servant Girl Annihilator”, a serial killer who was active in the Austin, Texas area in 1884 to 1885. Pre-dating Jack the Ripper’s killing spree by almost 4 years, the viciousness of his attacks left the public hysterical, and some even tried to tie the two series of murders together as the work of one killer. At least 7 young women’s deaths are attributed to the Annihilator, who not only raped his victims, but bludgeoned or slashed them to death.

"Back to the Ripper murders, which took place in Whitechapel, London, England in 1888. One suspect, who rarely gets mentioned by Ripperologists, was a Malay cook calling himself Maurice, a man who had threatened to kill Whitechapel prostitutes but who had then disappeared. In 1885 he had been employed at the Pearl House, a small hotel, in Austin, Texas. The information was confirmed, and it was ascertained that the cook had left the premises in January 1886. The Servant Girl murders had ended just weeks earlier and most of the victims resided not far from the Pearl House."

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos

misschareesee2
I had been aware of One Jeff Mudgett, giving various interviews. He talks about his belief in regards to his great grandfather.

The problem I have with Jeff Mudgett is a simple one: he's trying to sell books.

He's an idiot. He even had his great grandfather dug up from his grave in an effort to prove he had faked his own hanging!... When he dug up the grave, the body was there and the DNA matched his own.
This guy got a TV show from this nonsense and every avenue he persued was either speculative or proven to be complete horse manure.

There is no evidence at all that HH Homes was JtR.

edit on 31/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join