It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Party - Modern Day Slave Masters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This is a long article. It is a very good read.
Whether you agree with the writer or not ...
this is a good opening article for discussion ...

I learned a lot reading about Dr. Rice in this article.
I admired her before, now I admire her even more.
I had no idea that she knew one of those poor little
girls who was murdered all those years ago in Birmingham, AL.

Think about it. Dr. Rice could have turned inward and become
bitter. She could have gotten angry at the system, at white
America, at America itself ... but intead she educated herself
to a high degree and entered public service. She is now the
most powerful woman in America. She decided to help America
and instead of throwing tantrums and becoming destructive, she
is Secretary of State and advises the President. Whether you
agree with what she advises or not ... her story is awesome.

Her story is amazing and inspiring.

The Democratic Party: Modern Day Slave Master
mensnewsdaily.com
by J. Matt Barber
November 22, 2004
Full Story

Excerpt:

As a little girl in segregated Birmingham Alabama, Condoleezza Rice, like so many other black Americans, often experienced systematic racism rooted in old-fashioned hatred. On a balmy September morning in 1963 that hatred manifest to sight, the vile portrait of pure evil. A group of radical white supremacists bombed a Birmingham church in a black neighborhood killing four little girls. One of those little girls, Denise McNair, was a friend to Condoleezza Rice.

In light of her countless laudable achievements and historical milestones, surely Dr. Rice is a beacon of pride for all who purport to support the black race – she is undoubtedly respected and revered by those who delight in the American dream fulfilled and on display – such a story will certainly be the fabric of hope and inspiration, woven throughout the hearts and minds of America’s black youth for decades to come… No… so very regrettably and predictably, such is not the case…not as long as Democrats have anything to say about it.

You see, the Democratic Party, the liberal “mainstream” media and the rest of the cultural elites are having a very hard time handling Dr. Rice’s rise to power. They’ve waged a disgraceful, racist and cowardly back-door assault against her. Why? Little Ms. Condoleezza has wandered away from the plantation. She refuses to slave in the cotton fields of “progressive” ideology. If she is allowed credibility and is perceived as an acceptable role model, then perhaps black Democrats, heretofore taken for granted, will begin to recognize her achievements as legitimate and honorable, and worse…begin to share her socially and fiscally conservative, Republican values. If this happens…all is lost.

In a manner that is objectively and demonstrably racist, liberal Democrats and the media have collectively assumed the persona of David Duke. Here’s but a snippet: In his recent comic strip, Doonesbury creator and liberal Democrat Garry Trudeau depicts Dr. Rice as an un-educated idiot, and refers to her as “Brown Sugar.” In his recent cartoon, liberal Democrat and Boston Globe syndicated cartoonist Pat Oliphant characterizes Dr. Rice as a squawking parrot perched upon President Bush’s finger, blindly, mindlessly and dutifully observing his every whim. Her lips are exaggerated in a grossly bulbous and ethnically stereotypical fashion. And, with his recent masterpiece, liberal Democrat and LA Times editorial cartoonist Jeff Danziger reminds us all of the days when the KKK actually had some pull. His cartoon portrays Dr. Rice as, what can only be described as a tattered barefoot slave “mammy” (probably Prissy from Gone with the Wind). She sits in a rocking chair with her legs spread. On her lap she holds an aluminum tube like an infant (ostensibly a tube of the uranium enrichment variety). She attempts to feed the tube with a bottle and then, in the stereotypical vernacular of a “colored,” says, “I knows all about aluminum tubes. Correction. I don't know nuthin' about aluminum tubes.”

Still, on the larger front in the battle between Republicans and Democrats for the hearts, minds, souls and votes of black Americans, it’s quite simple. The Democratic Party’s survival is dependent upon blacks being dependent upon the Democratic Party. Confusing? Not really. One of the Party’s chief tenets, and that which is most central to its survival, is the perpetual maintenance of Black America’s dependence on Big (Democrat controlled) Government – it’s the Party’s notion that another promised entitlement yields another black vote. For the Democratic Party to live another day, save another tree, kill another baby…the backward fiction that a successful black-man is not really a black-man at all, must live on. Once that is gone and the secret gets out – Checkmate! – Game-over.

Go to the site and read the whole article -
Full Story

[edit on 11/22/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Checkmate?
Hardly., It's just another right-wing attempt to make the hollow claim that the Demacrats haven't "earned" the votes of black americans.Thus implying that the republicans have. Bush tried the same thing when after refusing to give a speech to the NAACP he then tried to address a short speech to them. Utter bull, the "black vote" has been earned by democrats who have fought to fee blacks fromt eh socially conservitive values of the republicans. And I fail to see how anyone who works for Bush could be called "fiscally comnservative"-have you seem his spending record?
WhileI dont' really see her as some sort of a 'trail blazer' for black women, I can respect her for doing something positive in her life and for what she has acheived with it. Contrary to what this article would like us to believe, she's not opening previously closed doors. She's not the first women in a presidents cabinet, others did that. Now if she runs for president in 2008...

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
OK, name one thing the Democrats have done to make life in America better. Black or White.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I really tried to read that article, but the links above it were too much to resist!
'Poker Babes-Adventures of a Babe in a "Man's World"' was interesting, but my favorite was: Beat The Child Support System!

Are you a victim of the child support racket?
Child support, sounds good doesn't it? The court orderes you to pay a certain amount a week.This amount is based on state guidlines that the government has decided is the correct amount that you should spend on your children. Isn't it nice that the government is so concerned about the children, that they have devoloped a system to make sure the children get the right amount. God bless the government! Just think, parents wouldn't know what to spend on their children if it wasn't for some government bureaucrat. These government bureaucrats tell us that the only reason they are in the child support business is becuase they are concerned about the children and feel they must do something about all those deadbeats running around. Sadly, it is all bull****!
[sic]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by I_AM_that_I_AM
the "black vote" has been earned by democrats who have fought to fee blacks from the socially conservitive values of the republicans

she's not opening previously closed doors. She's not the first women in a presidents cabinet, others did that.

- Yes, the dems are trying to 'free' black people from the socially
conservative values of republicans. Dems want free abortions for
all black people. Kill as many unborn black children as they can so
that they don't have to be dealt with them later. Yep ... that's
definately 'freeing' them from an awful conservative value that the republicans have (sarcasim). Republicans want to save black children from
an agonizing death .... dems want to push death 'rights' to black mothers.

- Oh ... Dr. Rice isn't opening doors? She isn't the first BLACK woman
to hold office that high in the land (Secretary of State)? I'm surprised.
Who were the others?

Dr. Rice has pulled herself up from the segregated (and deadly) south
of her youth to be the first black woman to hold the office of Secretary
of State. She is awesome and the fact that dems are still 'chatting her
down' is even more incredible.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ms. Rice has been caught on video lying about the threat capability of Iraq pre-September 11, 2001. Which makes her a war criminal so I have no respect for her. While nobody should make fun of her for her race, all other reasons to bash her person to me appear to be quite legitimate.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by I_AM_that_I_AM
Bush tried the same thing when after refusing to give a speech to the NAACP he then tried to address a short speech to them. Utter bull, the "black vote" has been earned by democrats who have fought to fee blacks fromt eh socially conservitive values of the republicans. in a presidents cabinet, others did that.

To read this in its' out of context isolation, one might jump to the conclusion that Bush didn't address the NAACP because of arrogance or a sense of superiority and indifference. That is, until, as Paul Harvey says, the Rest Of The Story is told:

Washington (CNSNews.com) - In remarks to hundreds of cheering liberal activists Wednesday, NAACP Chairman Julian Bond singled out Republicans as enemies of black Americans and compared conservatives to the terrorist Taliban who once ruled Afghanistan.

"Their idea of equal rights is the American flag and the Confederate swastika flying side by side," Bond told a cheering audience. "They've written a new constitution for Iraq and ignore the Constitution here at home. They draw their most rabid supporters from the Taliban wing of American politics. Now they want to write bigotry back into the Constitution."

NAACP
Tsk, tsk, Mr. Bond. Don't you know that tax exempt charitable organizations are supposed to stay out of political matters? You whip up the mob into a frenzy and then you complain that Bush won't sit at your table and play sacrificial lamb? Aren't you a little old to be playing those games?

:shk:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
definately 'freeing' them from an awful conservative value that the republicans have (sarcasim). Republicans want to save black children from

ummm.... can you justify this statement with a credible link or any other source of proof? This is the first time I have ever heard someone say this.
I had no idea that it was the democrats who hate African Americans (sarcasm).

I'm really missing Colonel at this exact moment.

BG

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I cannot believe that you actually believe the this!!! You have a really convoluted and non logical way of reasoning. If Republicans were so against killing, the war in Iraq would not have happened. Unfortunately they do not care any more for unborn black babies, than they do for Iraqi kids, or American soldier kids.

EDIT: large quote violation, fixed groin.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It is unfortunate that so many on this site are "brainwashed". Dem's voted against the "voting rights act" in droves in the 60's. Abortion does murder a disproportionate number of "black" children not only in the US but worldwide. Nixon started the EPA which was to clean up toxic waste which was often located in poor areas. Clintons "mentor" was a known racest, Al Gores father was a know racest. How many blacks live on Cape Cod near the Kennedy Compound (almost 0). The last anti-busing riot was in BOSTON (liberal heaven) How many childeren were 'MURDERED" by SADDAM! America "donated" the BLOOD of 1100 of its sons to free IRAQ.

Facts and words mean nothing to libs.......only emotion and intent. Action means little.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
DrHoracid Says:

"Demoslaves

OK, name one thing the Democrats have done to make life in America better. Black or White. "

Survey Says:

FDR, The New Deal. Guess some people selectively forget.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by beergoggles

Kill as many unborn black children as they can so
that they don't have to be dealt with them later.

ummm.... can you justify this statement with a credible link or any other source of proof? This is the first time I have ever heard someone say this.

Google up Margaret Sanger sometime.
She was a frightening creature.
Her legacy is even more frightening.

The reason this was brought up was because it was suggested
that the Dems were 'saving' black Americans from the values
of the Republican party. Genocide of black America through
abortion is NOT a 'value'. The Republican party, for the most
part, is pro-life. The Dems, for the most part, are not.

www.jubilee-newspaper.com...

Excerpt -

'Planned Parenthood is an organization near-and-dear to the heart of the liberal American ruling class which pretends to be on your side. Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger. Ms. Sanger campaigned to eliminate what she called “human weeds” through birth control among those she called “colored.” This is what Margaret Sanger wrote, “...Hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities…the most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We do not want word to go out that we want to eliminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members'

Also - A long time ago Jesse Jackson said that any black people who
supported or had abortions were helping the white racists to kill
the black population in America. He said any black person who
believed the white lie about abortion has 'sold out' and that they
also were going against the Word of God.

Jesse Jackson has since 'sold out' (his words) and he now supports
abortion because it is the biggest lie that is being spoon fed to the
black American population.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ms. Rice and her life story Republican style, fix, patched and make into a real martyr story, but the truth is that is just a way for the the republican party to used her skin color for political game and she went along with it and now she is getting her pay back.

And now Christian magazines are praising the Saint Rice to become the example of Christian life.

I laughter about it.

I thing she will be canonize very soon.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sorry, FDR was a slaveowner..........He created the welfare state, he started social security to pay out at age 68 when the average life span was 64. The "New Deal" is another liberal "Myth". He took "gold" away from common americans and gave it to the GOV.

Try Again Sport. FDR was a fake!

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Why must we still have to throw labels on races? The "white" vote or "black vote" Why not let it be equal? The true racists are those who still have a need to seperate people by color.

It should be called "the vote".. not "white" or "black" or whatever.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So the Democratic Party must hate Obama. Good thing they didn't get him to speak at the Democratic National Convention. Oh wait!

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
It is unfortunate that so many on this site are "brainwashed". Dem's voted against the "voting rights act" in droves in the 60's. Abortion does murder a disproportionate number of "black" children not only in the US but worldwide. Nixon started the EPA which was to clean up toxic waste which was often located in poor areas. Clintons "mentor" was a known racest, Al Gores father was a know racest. How many blacks live on Cape Cod near the Kennedy Compound (almost 0). The last anti-busing riot was in BOSTON (liberal heaven) How many childeren were 'MURDERED" by SADDAM! America "donated" the BLOOD of 1100 of its sons to free IRAQ.

Facts and words mean nothing to libs.......only emotion and intent. Action means little.

This stuff going back and forth only furthers my position that the powers that be have succeeded. No one sees what's REALLY going on in America, they've successfully blinded both Rep. and Dem.'s with hatred for each other, any tidbit of fluff that can be used to sling at the other will be slung. A completely divided nation. It's a shame, it started out so well. :shk:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Typical of the Demoslave party. Obama is MUSLIM as fits into their godless society. The word "Token" come to mind.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Dats cuz Obama, he still be on da plantation.

Thats the whole point of the thread..

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I cannot believe that you actually believe the this!!! You have a really convoluted and non logical way of reasoning. If Republicans were so against killing, the war in Iraq would not have happened. Unfortunately they do not care any more for unborn black babies, than they do for Iraqi kids, or American soldier kids.

Hey groingrinder ... obviously you didn't see my *SARCASIM* word
in my post before you insulted me.

#1 - I didn't say Republicans were against killing. However, the war
in Iraq has nothing to do with blood lust. It has to do with defense
of America and liberation of Iraqis who were being systematically
slaughtered in the hundreds of thousands. By us going into Iraq,
in the long run, American and Iraqi lives will be saved. Your
'convoluted and non logical way of reasoning' (to use your words)
would have kept us out of Iraq ... and thus let Saddam continue to
mass murder and the terrorists to continue to use Iraq as a springboard.

#2 - Republicans, in general, absolutely DO care more for
unborn black children - ALL unborn children. The dems, for the
most part, are embracing the culture of death whereas the
Republicans, for the most part, are pro-life. You can try to
explain this away with health care or prenatal care stats, but the
fact is that dems support mass murder of the unborn, whereas
the republicans do not.

#3 - Those who support the war in Iraq definately DO care about
Iraqi children. We are there liberating the children from mass murder,
mass rape, and the billions in thefts from Saddam and the UN -
thefts that took away the health care and education of these
children. Those that didn't want the war may have cared about