It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

repeat ufo over Spokane Valley, Washington which drops something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is an "inverted" video. I am not entirely sure what this means, but I note, this was the second time this ufo was seen in the same area. It was also reported to Mufon, and is listed on their website too.....

ufosnw

edit on 02pm28pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm looking into it now since it's in my area, north of anyway. OP, what do you think of it? Source link to the first one, says it looked like a "ball of fire".
edit on 2-2-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
From the video, It sort of looks like an airplane flying away from the camera while dropping a flare. I don't see any movements in this footage that would indicate that it's some sort of exotic craft. But I wasn't there, so IDK.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by data5091

Unfortunately the Inverted video is next to useless if we want to see what the object was as it is just a black dot on a white background , we need the original video.
One has to question why they would only post the inverted version.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

One has to question why they would only post the inverted version.

Really? Does one really have to question it? I'm pretty sure it's because the raw version is clear enough to actually get some information from it.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm pretty sure it's because the raw version is clear enough to actually get some information from it.

I'm pretty sure that was the implication of my post , I wouldn't have thought you would need that pointed out though Phage.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

data5091
This is an "inverted" video. I am not entirely sure what this means

It means the original was a white dot on a black background instead of a black dot on a white background.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Black dot on White background because it's easier on their 20 year old dot matrix printer when printing out their own "I Want to Believe" ASCII Art posters and signs.

Because it's "too hard" for people to see a white dot on a black background?

Because someone's CGI skills are even worse than ThirdPhaseof Moon?

Whatever the case, reporting it to MUFON doesn't give it any more legitimacy than a crayon drawing.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Spokane is home to Fairchild AFB which has Special Operations flight crews. That means training for low level flights in C-17s. I've seen them pop up out of nowhere before.

Further north is Whidby Island which is home to both EA-6B and E/A-18 aircraft. Both of which train low level all over the state. I was crossing a bridge a couple months ago and had one come down the gorge very low and go right over me.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

at the bottom of the ufo note on the website it said it " was not a military operation as air force operations out of Fairchild are carried out well to the north of Spokane." It also notes it was not a weather balloon or a chinese lantern. And it is not a UAV. Mufon has put out a request for aviation radar data to aid them in their investigation.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

And the C-17 I watched was along I-90, and within an hour or so of Spokane by road. It wasn't "far north of Spokane" by any stretch of the imagination.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

gortex nails the issue yet again. Then schools Phage. How cool. g-tex is one of our very best.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Sorry about that guys, I needed a pick up so I could get home.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The GUT
reply to post by gortex

gortex nails the issue yet again. Then schools Phage. How cool. g-tex is one of our very best.

It seemed to me Gortex was agreeing with Phage's assessment (although differed on whether or not that assessment needed to be pointed out overtly).

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I wish we had the original, makes it very hard to tell what we are looking at.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The inverted image is worthless without the origonal............
The film crew sounds a little off.....
This could go either way.........twice is not high on my sighting criterias....as multiples generally indicate an earthly occurrance rather than a celestial visitation....(there are exceptions i suppose)
The fireball drop may tell the tale....
C130 ejecting flare on training op
or some kind of advanced alien technology
YOU Decide..............

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Is there a regular version of this video? Otherwise it could have been anything and not even up in the sky for all we know.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Zaphod58

And the C-17 I watched was along I-90, and within an hour or so of Spokane by road. It wasn't "far north of Spokane" by any stretch of the imagination.

Pretty sure you're close to my local.

I have seen them flying very low over my house on too many occasions to count. It's awesome to watch at such close range!

I've seen quite a lot of military craft doing some unusual maneuvers too, among other things.

new topics

top topics

join