It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: NYPD: Philip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead in Manhattan

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

ByteChanger

Stormdancer777
Why on earth would he have fifty to sixty bags around his apartment, even for an addict that sounds excessive.

Liquesence
My guess would be it is safer to buy in bulk, instead of having to call on a dealer every few days or each week. Just keep a good stock on hand.

OR, he certainly could've relapsed that hard core that he was shooting up a LOT.

That is a good question. 50-60 bags? We are not talking about eggs here that come individually pkg.

If the average citizen were caught with 50 individual "bags" of any illegal substance, they would be charged with "intent to traffic".

I would think if a superstar wanted to buy drugs in bulk, it would just come in a bigger bag, or brief case.

But, I dunno the Hollywood "scene" or much about packaging or using heroin...
edit on 5-2-2014 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

He was buying bulk. 10 bags in a bundle, 5 bundles(50 bags) is a brick. Heroin is extremely expensive to buy weight. By that I mean just one big ziplock bag full of dope that hasn't been cut at the street level. To get that kind of deal you would have to be in with some super sketchy people that make the street dealer/delivery man look like an altar boy. If he was buying by the brick I would imagine his relapse had been going on far longer than anyone knew about because someone who was only casually using the needle and generally sniffing it as he claimed would need far less even for a week long heavy binge. If he had 20 used syringes near his body that indicates a pretty heavy usage even if each was used only once. All in all a sad story no matter how you look at it. Even if you can't sympathize with PSH's situation you've gotta be a pretty callous person to not feel for the 3 kids he left behind.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

peter vlar

ByteChanger

Stormdancer777
Why on earth would he have fifty to sixty bags around his apartment, even for an addict that sounds excessive.

Liquesence
My guess would be it is safer to buy in bulk, instead of having to call on a dealer every few days or each week. Just keep a good stock on hand.

OR, he certainly could've relapsed that hard core that he was shooting up a LOT.

That is a good question. 50-60 bags? We are not talking about eggs here that come individually pkg.

If the average citizen were caught with 50 individual "bags" of any illegal substance, they would be charged with "intent to traffic".

I would think if a superstar wanted to buy drugs in bulk, it would just come in a bigger bag, or brief case.

But, I dunno the Hollywood "scene" or much about packaging or using heroin...

He was buying bulk. 10 bags in a bundle, 5 bundles(50 bags) is a brick. Heroin is extremely expensive to buy weight. By that I mean just one big ziplock bag full of dope that hasn't been cut at the street level. To get that kind of deal you would have to be in with some super sketchy people that make the street dealer/delivery man look like an altar boy. If he was buying by the brick I would imagine his relapse had been going on far longer than anyone knew about because someone who was only casually using the needle and generally sniffing it as he claimed would need far less even for a week long heavy binge. If he had 20 used syringes near his body that indicates a pretty heavy usage even if each was used only once. All in all a sad story no matter how you look at it. Even if you can't sympathize with PSH's situation you've gotta be a pretty callous person to not feel for the 3 kids he left behind.

There is no question he bought in bulk. I believe it was the quantity of bags found that was being questioned originally.

Also, if I could get 50 bags or a brick of heroin off someone, I wouldn't consider them an average street dealer.

I have seen a bulk quantity of heroin dumped into a rubber for example. But like I said, this is hollywood, so maybe they pkg things nice and small for the stars. personally, I would prefer a bigger bag.

And who said I don't feel bad for the 3 kids he left behind or him for that matter?

Please don't put words in my mouth.

I can sympathize with "PSH's" situation more than you know. I had two of my very best friends that died of heroin overdoses.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
ADDICTION TO TOBACCO IS BAD AND REGULATED.

ADDICTION TO SUGAR IS BAD AND REGULATED.

OBESITY IS BAD AND SOCIETY BULLIES THE HEAVY.

PRAYER IS NOT ALLOWED.

E-SMOKES COULD BE BAD AND SHOULD BE BANNED.

POT IS MEDICINAL AND G O O D.

HEROIN ADDICTS ARE TO BE PITIED AND GIVEN MORE CHANCES.

WHERE ARE OUR MORALS?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

ByteChanger
There is no question he bought in bulk. I believe it was the quantity of bags found that was being questioned originally.

I've personally known people who would have to wake up in the morning and do a bundle just to "get well" and another bundle and a half to get off. In that context 50/60/70 bags is just a weekend of debauchery.

Also, if I could get 50 bags or a brick of heroin off someone, I wouldn't consider them an average street dealer.

I guess that it might be more true of a mid level dealer on average but I've known plenty of cats who would offload a dozen bundles before lunch so 5 or 6 isn't an unreasonable amount yo have on hand at any given time but I'd be willing to bet from the witness description of 2 guys with messenger bags that PSH was using one of NY's famous delivery services.

I have seen a bulk quantity of heroin dumped into a rubber for example. But like I said, this is hollywood, so maybe they pkg things nice and small for the stars. personally, I would prefer a bigger bag.

Actually it was in NYC where balloons or condoms are seldom used for packaging. It's usually a west coast shipment and even then generally limited to black tar or high quality poppy extract. The most common use out here would be for transportation purposes and swallowed or inserted.

And who said I don't feel bad for the 3 kids he left behind or him for that matter?

Please don't put words in my mouth.

Im sorry if it appeared that I was doing so but I honestly meant it as a generalized statement and it wasnt directed at you at all. There's no shortage of people in this thread that my statement would fit to a T.

I can sympathize with "PSH's" situation more than you know. I had two of my very best friends that died of heroin overdoses.

Sorry to hear that you too have lost friends to this. I've been to far too many funerals myself the past few years. One of the hazards of being in a band is that
the life expectancy if your friends is rather limited.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

I trust that wasn't directed at me, either.

I've made it clear that my concern is with the individual, family, and communities well-being.

My approach is obviously not welcomed by many. Doesn't mean I don't care.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by webedoomed

No. I had no problem addressing you directly earlier in the thread and would have name dropped you at least if that were my insinuation. As I said, it truly was a generalized statement and there was no malice behind it.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

peter vlar

ByteChanger

I've personally known people who would have to wake up in the morning and do a bundle just to "get well" and another bundle and a half to get off. In that context 50/60/70 bags is just a weekend of debauchery.

Yeah, I thought about that... I don't really know what quantities are used to be honest... So, like you say, it could just be a weekend of debauchery...

I apologize too, sometimes I take things to personally when it is meant in a general context.... My bad.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

searching411

PRAYER IS NOT ALLOWED.

WHERE ARE OUR MORALS?

I'm a little confused, what does prayer have to do with addictive or potentially addictive or abusable substances?

As for where the morals are, pity and a second chance sounds a heck of a lot like something ole Jesus would be all about. That whole love and forgiveness, turn the other cheek love the sinner hate the sin routine should be the appropriate state of contemplation, particularly so if you're opining for more access to prayer. Unless you're a Muslim or a Buddhist or Sikh or perhaps one of the various other faiths the world offers up. Or maybe its our overly exceptional American version of Christianity that allows us to look down our noses and judge others? I must not have received the updated catechism.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

What I am attempting to say is that -- if it is good, society now prohibits it, if it is questionable and bad society makes excuses for it. We have a civilization that is being overrun with people who are given permission to continue their destructive behavior but deny a child's right to pray. Don't you get tired of the excuses?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

searching411

What I am attempting to say is that -- if it is good, society now prohibits it, if it is questionable and bad society makes excuses for it. We have a civilization that is being overrun with people who are given permission to continue their destructive behavior but deny a child's right to pray. Don't you get tired of the excuses?

Yeah, prayer doesn't fit in to your list.

A child—no one— is denied the right to pray. I get tired of that myth.

People can pray whenEVER they want, but when they want the government to set aside a special time and place to coddle to their needs and don't get it, it's all "We don't have the right to pray."

Prayer is and should be private (which is why one can pray ANYTIME one wishes), and not a public display of one's religiousness.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

searching411

PRAYER IS NOT ALLOWED.

WHERE ARE OUR MORALS?

searching411

I think your logic is flawed.

Anyone who dies, who didn't harm another person and gave something to the world, as PSH did, should be mourned.
I'm not sure pity is what people are offering but who knows.
Tobacco is bad and has no beneficial or medicinal qualities.... it literally kills the people who smoke and those all around them

Marijuana has medicinal value and helps relieve the pain for millions of people including Cancer Patients and MS sufferers for example.

Sugar is addictive but you can buy and use as much as you like, you can buy full sugar or sugar free options, so not sure what you're talking about?
Also it's the types of sugar that can be bad.... fructose, corn syrup etc.

Of course obesity is bad? It kills people... it costs millions of dollars/pounds and ruins lives and families.
Wanting people to be healthy and live longer is a bad thing now? Sheesh.

Prayer is a personal thing and you can do you what you like in your own time at home.

Your posts sound like the shouted ramblings of loon.
edit on 6/2/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Update

Philip Seymour Hoffman was killed by a poisonous mix of drugs that included not only heroin but also coc aine, amphetamines and sedatives, the New York City medical examiner announced on Friday.

Link

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

Eek.
He fell off the wagon and hit hard.
Thanks for the update.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
First of all, why would you need sedatives if you had that much heroin (hint: heroin knocks you the fudge out), and two, why would you do coc aine (why are all of you spelling it coc aine?) and heroin together? Not only do they cancel each other out temporarily (one's a stimulant and one's a depressant), but beings coc aine doesn't last as long as heroin, and considering you have to do more of both to feel them, when the coke wears off, you OD on the heroin. Kinda like Mr. Hoffman did.

Strangely enough, to save someone's life who has done that cocktail, you need to make sure they continue to take the coke until the heroin wears off. You can actually have WAAYY more heroin in your system than would usually kill you, and be totally fine, so long as you also have a strong stimulant like coc aine in there too. But like I said, the coc aine wears off a lot quicker, so you have to keep taking it.

Short of injecting VX (nerve agent) directly into your veins, doing heroin and coc aine together is one of the dumbest, and deadliest things you can do.

Edit: okay, now I get it,...or rather...don't. Why does coc aine automatically separate itself into separate words? It's not two words, if it was, I'm pretty sure I would have remembered to put the space there. Thanks for being stupid ATS, and when I say that, I mean more so than usual. -_-
edit on 2-3-2014 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnySasaki

I think the reason the word was separated was due to a formatting error when I copied and pasted from my phone that night. Why make a big deal about that? It has no relevance.

And far as the rest of your post, I think it's thinking like that that caused some of the problems we have with hard drugs, the "oh, well as long as you keep some coke in your system you're less likely to die from heroin" type of logic.

Why did he have sedatives in his system. According to teh article, which I didn;t quote because I was on a mobile device, the medicals examiner didn't say how long it had been since he had done those drugs. Even though the half life of coke and other drugs is relatively short, there could still have been traces in his body, but that doesn't mean it necessarily directly contributed to his death by being present in large doses to interact with heroin.

Drugs and their metabolites remain long after the effects of the drug themselves.

It just means he fell off hard.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

JohnnySasaki
First of all, why would you need sedatives if you had that much heroin (hint: heroin knocks you the fudge out), and two, why would you do coc aine (why are all of you spelling it coc aine?) and heroin together? Not only do they cancel each other out temporarily (one's a stimulant and one's a depressant), but beings coc aine doesn't last as long as heroin, and considering you have to do more of both to feel them, when the coke wears off, you OD on the heroin. Kinda like Mr. Hoffman did.

Sedatives aren't required while partaking in the H. The sedatives are for after the binge to deal with comedown and withdrawal symptoms. These are further exacerbated by simultaneously ingesting C or combining the 2 in a speed ball.

Furthermore, when doing the 2 together they not only don't cancel each other out they actually enhance the effects of each other. The combination isn't so much to maintain similar effects for the duration of the high which for H is much longer than the C, but for the initial rush obtained both individually and moreso together. When using injectables, it's far more about the initial rush than it is about the actual high involved.

You also don't need to do more of both. Because of the opposing effects you feel the tug of war that much more intensely.

You also do not OD from the H once C wears off. You OD from acute intoxication from combining the 2 and onset is rabid not a half hour after ingesting the cocktail. I mean no disrespect but you have absolutely no clue at all what you're talking about. I haven't seen such ignorant information regarding sex or intoxicants since the 7th grade. Have you ever seen someone OD from a combination if these 2 substances? Their blood pressure rises so rabidly that capillaries burst everywhere and they bleed from every orifice and in extreme cases through their pores. It's not pretty at all and if anyone ever believed what you were writing and used it to combat an overdose you legitimately just killed someone by making it even worse.

Strangely enough, to save someone's life who has done that cocktail, you need to make sure they continue to take the coke until the heroin wears off. You can actually have WAAYY more heroin in your system than would usually kill you, and be totally fine, so long as you also have a strong stimulant like coc aine in there too. But like I said, the coc aine wears off a lot quicker, so you have to keep taking it.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. See my above reply. You just killed someone going through a minor OD with your Haitian medical school advice.

Short of injecting VX (nerve agent) directly into your veins, doing heroin and coc aine together is one of the dumbest, and deadliest things you can do.

Smart from a medical point of view? Not so much but still infinitely safer than injecting VX. I'm guessing you're a tea totaler because if you had ever ventured out on such a long thin limb you would understand why people die every day chasing that rush. I'm not condoning it but I do understand it.
edit on 3-3-2014 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

peter vlar

JohnnySasaki

Sedatives aren't required while partaking in the H. The sedatives are for after the binge to deal with comedown and withdrawal symptoms. These are further exacerbated by simultaneously ingesting C or combining the 2 in a speed ball.

Furthermore, when doing the 2 together they not only don't cancel each other out they actually enhance the effects of each other. The combination isn't so much to maintain similar effects for the duration of the high which for H is much longer than the C, but for the initial rush obtained both individually and moreso together. When using injectables, it's far more about the initial rush than it is about the actual high involved.

You also don't need to do more of both. Because of the opposing effects you feel the tug of war that much more intensely.

You also do not OD from the H once C wears off. You OD from acute intoxication from combining the 2 and onset is rabid not a half hour after ingesting the cocktail. I mean no disrespect but you have absolutely no clue at all what you're talking about. I haven't seen such ignorant information regarding sex or intoxicants since the 7th grade. Have you ever seen someone OD from a combination if these 2 substances? Their blood pressure rises so rabidly that capillaries burst everywhere and they bleed from every orifice and in extreme cases through their pores. It's not pretty at all and if anyone ever believed what you were writing and used it to combat an overdose you legitimately just killed someone by making it even worse.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. See my above reply. You just killed someone going through a minor OD with your Haitian medical school advice.

Smart from a medical point of view? Not so much but still infinitely safer than injecting VX. I'm guessing you're a tea totaler because if you had ever ventured out on such a long thin limb you would understand why people die every day chasing that rush. I'm not condoning it but I do understand it.
edit on 3-3-2014 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

Straight from wiki, although that's not where I initially got the information. I learned it a long time ago.

Additionally, by suppressing the typical negative side-effects of the two drugs, the user may falsely believe they have a higher tolerance, or that they are less intoxicated than they actually are. This can cause users to misjudge the intake of one or both of the drugs, sometimes fatally.

Because the stimulant effects of coc aine wear off far more quickly than the depressant effects of heroin or morphine, fatal respiratory depression often occurs when the full effects of a heroin or morphine overdosage are felt in isolation. Due to the countering effect of the coc aine, a fatally high opioid dose can be unwittingly administered without immediate incapacitation, thus providing a false sense of tolerance until it is too late. This form of delayed opioid overdose is believed to be the most common mechanism of death in speedball overdoses.

Soooooo, if you think someone has been an idiot (someone like yourself possibly), and has taken too much H and C together, you NEED to either take them to the hospital immediately, or when the C starts to wear off, gradually start giving them a little more until the H eventually wears off.

And no, while I've never been dumb enough to do H, I have had something probably even better (considering it was made in a lab) in the hospital. It's called Dilaudid (Hydromorphone), and let me tell you, it hits you HARD. After they took me off the epidural, they switched me to IV Hydromorphone 1mg every 4 hours. Beings it wore off after about 2 and a half hours, I asked if they could give it to me every 2 hours. They said no, but they bumped me up to 2mg, and let me tell you, it hit me like a brick wall. I'm only 150lbs, and I had never done opiates before those 2 weeks. First there was pain running though my veins, then literally the most nausea I've ever felt, but I had nothing to throw up, then what follows is pure not-give-a-f##k.

And yes, I'm fully aware the sedatives are for the withdrawals (as I've been through PLENTY of them since), but I read that he died of a cocktail that consisted of sedatives and H, and falsely assumed he had taken them both at the same time.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

JohnnySasaki
Straight from wiki, although that's not where I initially got the information. I learned it a long time ago.

Additionally, by suppressing the typical negative side-effects of the two drugs, the user may falsely believe they have a higher tolerance, or that they are less intoxicated than they actually are. This can cause users to misjudge the intake of one or both of the drugs, sometimes fatally.

Because the stimulant effects of coc aine wear off far more quickly than the depressant effects of heroin or morphine, fatal respiratory depression often occurs when the full effects of a heroin or morphine overdosage are felt in isolation. Due to the countering effect of the coc aine, a fatally high opioid dose can be unwittingly administered without immediate incapacitation, thus providing a false sense of tolerance until it is too late. This form of delayed opioid overdose is believed to be the most common mechanism of death in speedball overdoses.

what the Wikipedia article is referring to is someone who is too messed up to realize they've added to much H to their rig and as the cardiovascular effects are accumulative over a period of time yes, the H in your system is likely to still land you in the middle of an OD well after the C wears off.. there wasn't a link so I didn't read the entire article but the excerpt gives me the impression that they are referring to someone doing H intravenously while ingesting the C nasally. the effects are very different depending on the method of ingestion. And yes in those, instances the end demise will be a result of an overdose on H. What I'm referring to is a straight OD on the speedball which as described in my previous post is a horrendous thing to have to witness. Notice I say witness not endure as you seem to allude to in your next statement.

Soooooo, if you think someone has been an idiot (someone like yourself possibly), and has taken too much H and C together, you NEED to either take them to the hospital immediately, or when the C starts to wear off, gradually start giving them a little more until the H eventually wears off.

Again, NOOOO you DO NOT give them more of the C, it will at that stage compound the cardiovascular issues and potentially lead to a fatal heart attack. Adding MORE narcotics to the system of someone going through an overdose is the absolute worst mistake you can make, especially with street drugs when you know neither purity or what the cut is so you can not appropriately give the correct dosage even if you had the background or training as well as the right counter agent.For example, someone ODong on C would be given IV Valium in the ER. You were correct in the first statement, get them to a hospital or call the police. Depending on where you live a lot of police depts. are now carrying NarCan with them to combat H OD's

And no, while I've never been dumb enough to do H, I have had something probably even better (considering it was made in a lab) in the hospital. It's called Dilaudid (Hydromorphone), and let me tell you, it hits you HARD. After they took me off the epidural, they switched me to IV Hydromorphone 1mg every 4 hours. Beings it wore off after about 2 and a half hours, I asked if they could give it to me every 2 hours. They said no, but they bumped me up to 2mg, and let me tell you, it hit me like a brick wall. I'm only 150lbs, and I had never done opiates before those 2 weeks. First there was pain running though my veins, then literally the most nausea I've ever felt, but I had nothing to throw up, then what follows is pure not-give-a-f##k.

Dilaudid Is similar but not quite the same. It's a synthetic opioid as opposed to an opiate. its made from a different type of poppy where H is made only from Papiver Somniferum, anyways... yes it can feel a lot stronger, especially if that's not your thing. the withdrawal is also far worse in synthetics and the physical addiction kicks in quicker with lower use/tolerance levels. It is definitely the "new" fad in palliative care though, they use it almost exclusively at the hospital my wife works at which is ironic considering Drs. are so wary of prescribing pain killers in oral form these days but theyre more than willing to give them intravenously a more potent more addictive version.

And yes, I'm fully aware the sedatives are for the withdrawals (as I've been through PLENTY of them since), but I read that he died of a cocktail that consisted of sedatives and H, and falsely assumed he had taken them both at the same time.

there are a couple of possibilities and the dosage of sedatives and type haven't been disclosed,( that I know of so if anyone can answer that or provide a link I thank them in advance) so its hard to say with any certainty. Depending on what it was and the dosage, the sedatives could have been in his system anywhere from 48 hours to 5 days. He could have used them a few days prior if he couldn't get ahold of his regular guy and didn't want to bother with withdrawal for a day or two while waiting. I can't say for certain but its one possibility for why he had them in his system. Perhaps it was a case of being too wasted and mixing things unawares. its something we likely will never know.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

peter vlar
what the Wikipedia article is referring to is someone who is too messed up to realize they've added to much H to their rig and as the cardiovascular effects are accumulative over a period of time yes, the H in your system is likely to still land you in the middle of an OD well after the C wears off.. there wasn't a link so I didn't read the entire article but the excerpt gives me the impression that they are referring to someone doing H intravenously while ingesting the C nasally. the effects are very different depending on the method of ingestion. And yes in those, instances the end demise will be a result of an overdose on H. What I'm referring to is a straight OD on the speedball which as described in my previous post is a horrendous thing to have to witness. Notice I say witness not endure as you seem to allude to in your next statement.

It was actually straight from the speedball wiki, so yes, they were referring to doing them both intravenously.

speedball wiki

Again, NOOOO you DO NOT give them more of the C, it will at that stage compound the cardiovascular issues and potentially lead to a fatal heart attack. Adding MORE narcotics to the system of someone going through an overdose is the absolute worst mistake you can make, especially with street drugs when you know neither purity or what the cut is so you can not appropriately give the correct dosage even if you had the background or training as well as the right counter agent.For example, someone ODong on C would be given IV Valium in the ER. You were correct in the first statement, get them to a hospital or call the police. Depending on where you live a lot of police depts. are now carrying NarCan with them to combat H OD's

Okay, let's run through the possible outcomes:

1. You boy/gal OD's on the heroin because you didn't do anything.

2. You call the hospital, wait the 20-40 minutes for the ambulance to get there, and then an undetermined amount of time longer until they get to the hospital, figure out what's wrong with him/her wait for the doctors to f**k around a little (trust me, I've spent my fair share of time in emergency rooms, and I've waited 4+ hours to be seen by someone, not only that, but once you get in a room, they f**k off even more. I've even had nurses steal my pain medication twice, and no I didn't imagine it. You can't imagnine not getting 2mg of hydromorphone). THEN, either they have already OD'd, or they might have been saved if the doctors are competent enough. Frankly, I've had a sh#t load of experience with doctors, and literally the ONLY 2 doctors that I've found to be competent were the surgeons that worked on me, and I was out cold when they were doing their work, so the only feedback I have is that I'm still alive. I could tell you horror stories about the other people they actually call doctors and nurses. So with number 2 it could go either way, they could get there in time and be competent, or they could arrive too late and not be competent. It's a roll of the dice whether they live or die in this scenario.

3. They're about to OD on the heroin, you give them a little bit of coke,...and they die anyway. We're working on the assumption that they were going to die from the OD on heroin, so it's essentially the same outcome as #1.

4. Same as number 3 except you save their life.

I don't see how, with the knowledge the the coke wearing off is the part that allows them to OD on the heroin, and with them dying anyway if you do nothing, why you wouldn't at least try and give them some more coke. I'm not saying give them a whole friggin kilo of coke, but just enough so they don't OD on the H before the EMT arrives.

Seems logical.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This thread is closed due to multiple T&C violations and is under review by staff.

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join