It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X The Thread...(Part Deux)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Buddyman

Now we have the subject of anomalous/freak/record breaking weather in the present day we have sinkholes,record jet streams speeds and displacement,Polar vortexs splitting,earthquake intensity and frequency of unprecedented

Yes the climate is changing, mostly because of rising CO2 levels.

Earthquake frequency and intensity are not "unprecedented."

And yet, with all these things that Nibiru is supposed to be doing, the tides are working exactly as they are supposed to. It's causing earthquakes but it can't shift water around, even a little bit. One would think that the tides would be one of the first things to be affected.

Oh, I live near the ocean. Don't tell me that the tides are going crazy, because they aren't.

edit on 2/2/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

as for the Venus comment are you relying on NASA or mainstream lol

So what info is reliable in your eyes and where do get it from to say Venus was late by 7 min.?

How would that be any different than someone else listening to NASA for reliable info if they really don't understand what the info means?

Some of the stuff you have posted is clear give away you have fallen for disinformation, the bank note, your chemtrail comment show your gullibility in believing what you see and read on the internet.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Guys these links are saved on my favourites so forgive me if they are mixed up ill try to keep them in order and i'll also use my excuse of being on an easterm European computer,as im English this is a hinderence,i'm not an adept at Czech/Slavic yet but im learning!!

Im just starting from the bottom up here, the juicy bits are coming

Info on Brown dwarfs here

www.sciencedaily.com...
astro.berkeley.edu...
www.universetoday.com...
www.tgdaily.com...
astro.berkeley.edu...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.ineffableisland.com...

Some info on our solar system

burro.astr.cwru.edu...
library.thinkquest.org...
www.astronomycafe.net...

Tyche
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Continiued..

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Info on Brown dwarfs here

We know brown dwarfs exist and nobody denies that, but what do your links have to do with the well debunked Nibiru?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Magnetic field
philadelphia.cbslocal.com...
wakeup-world.com...

Tiamat
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Exploding planet hypothesis
www.world-mysteries.com...
Bodes law
www.astro.cornell.edu...
brown dwarf info again and rogue planets
www.universetoday.com...
edition.cnn.com...
Info on structures and the artificial nature of many moons in our system
www.enterprisemission.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.halexandria.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Oh boy.
Got a kitchen sink to throw in there too?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Got a kitchen sink to throw in there too?

Give it some time, as that is the only thing not being presented as evidence...Yet.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Buddyman
www.enterprisemission.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.halexandria.org...

Show me one picture of an artificial structure on the moon and please don't make it this silly triangle in a crater that was debunked a billion different times.

I see you mentioned Bill Cooper in there, have to get all the conspiracy buzzwords/names, I bet you also blindly incorrectly repeat the tin foil hat mantra of "he predicted 9/11".

Their is no PlanetX, Nibiru , ISON hanging around waiting for the right time to crash into the planet.
If you want to believe it then great but it's not there.

I'm also surprised you didn't point out how TPTB invented this new phrase called "Polar Vortex " to try and explain this severe weather you brought up. Much like numerology does you can ignore the fact that Polar Vortex was first noticed in the late 1800s and officially defined in the 1950s.

edit on 2014pAmerica/Chicago2811pam by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Heres one for the whiners enjoy.. Evidence of previous passages and cataclysms coming up..

In the July 15, 1999 paper published by the journal, Geophysical Research Letters, the Sahara desert's arid climate change occurred quickly and dramatically 4000 to 3600 years ago. A team of researchers headed by Martin Cluassen of Germany's Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact research analyzed computer models of climate over the past several thousand years.

They concluded that the change to today's desert climate in the Sahara was triggered by changes in the Earth's orbit and the tilt of Earth's axis. The switch in North Africa's climate and vegetation was abrupt. In the Sahara, "we find an abrupt decrease in vegetation from a green Sahara to a desert scrubland within a few hundred years" scientists reported.

No longer were grasses and other plants collecting water and releasing it back into the atmosphere; now sand baked in the stronger sun and rivers dried up. The scientists do not say what caused the change in the tilt of Earth's axis.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

They concluded that the change to today's desert climate in the Sahara was triggered by changes in the Earth's orbit and the tilt of Earth's axis.
False.

Here is their paper. Here is their conclusion:

However, the abrupt desertification in North Africa during the mid-Holocene can be explained only in terms of internal, mainly regional, vegetation-atmosphere feedbacks in the climate system whereas the timing of this event depends on the state of the global climate system.

Our simulations suggest that Saharan desertification, the largest change in land cover during the last 6000 years, was a natural phenomenon as it can be described in terms of climate-system dynamics only.

www.mpimet.mpg.de...

The scientists do not say what caused the change in the tilt of Earth's axis.
Yes they do. They reference this article, which is about Milankovitch cycles, a known, regular, and very slow phenomenon. journals.ametsoc.org...

It might be more worthwhile for you to go the original sources before claiming they say things that they don't.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So have anything more credible to use for a source?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

The source article is posted above. Doesn't quite say what he says it says.
Surprise.

The orbital and axial stuff is about Milankovitch cycle climate effects. The paper says that the desertification had nothing to do with orbital and axial cycles. And it definitely does not talk about or imply any dramatic change in either.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

While I am a believer in the notion and finding evidence to support the theory is lacking, if I were to write a thread about this topic and I was using information from any sources, I would have included those in the initial post and allowed others to actually see where your opinion is originating from. Now, I suggest you locate those sources and provide them. Calling people trolls that don't see sources doesn't allow for dialogue. That is not to suggest there are not trolls...they will still do what they do even with links to your source material, but at least throw something at them for them to swallow or choke on...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Past appearences resulting in sunken cities as some suggest
www.dailymail.co.uk... Sea.html
Whale bones high in the Andes
www.nytimes.com...
Piri Ries map www.ancientdestructions.com...
en.wikipedia.org... Animals not native to England found in cave
Check out Velikovsky guys,he has made some undeniable observations and analysis of the natural world and events approx 3600 years ago
www.knowledge.co.uk...
saturniancosmology.org...
Past evidence of appearences andrews9blog.wordpress.com...

www.youtube.com... Mother Shipton
The Dogon Nibiru www.google.cz...:cs
fficial&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei=cojuUtOEJIfLswbhlICADA
www.youtube.com... Revealations Bible
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... Kolbrin Bible

edit on 2-2-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

People aren't getting dumber there's just a bell of a lot of stuff in the air than there used do.be!
edit on 2-2-2014 by WilsonWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
2 Suns Asian news www.youtube.com...
Russian news Nibiru www.google.cz... rXE-mI4gTn24GACw&usg=AFQjCNEE6qxG8hFE1uXnTsH7ltc-i7uk1g&bvm=bv.60444564,d.bGE
Operation Planet X Iraq?? www.dailymail.co.uk...
Doomsday seedbank Norway americanlivewire.com...
Tampa airport repainted runway because of 'new'magnetic North
www.examiner.com...
Sun rising 2 days early in Greenland
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Red dust www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

WilsonWilson
reply to post by InhaleExhale

People aren't getting dumber there's just a bell of a lot of stuff in the air than there used do.be!
edit on 2-2-2014 by WilsonWilson because: (no reason given)

there might be more up in the skies yes,

that doesn't change the fact that society is becoming more programmable than ever and really easily manipulated

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Missing data google sky www.google.cz... PsA4Sj4gTZqIDwCw&usg=AFQjCNG77s-sSahjoQG1pZFw2_fSgIBusg&bvm=bv.60444564,d.bGE
Weakening magnetic field/pole reversal philadelphia.cbslocal.com...

Gregg Jenner/Andy Lloyd www.darkstar1.co.uk... www.darkstar1.co.uk...

Increase in derailments some say due to crustal displacement en.wikipedia.org...(2010%E2%80%93present)
www.examiner.com...
Crop circles ?? www.youtube.com...
Nibiru depicted on Swiss Franc banknotes?? www.ufo-blogger.com...
Real reason for ghost cities in China?? www.examiner.com...
Carlos Munoz Ferrara www.google.cz... 6cCanP4QT7kYDICg&usg=AFQjCNFdyWLj8onkLCUL--Z8HBdo-qfphQ&bvm=bv.60444564,d.bGE

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hi to everyone that has posted thanks for your responses,whether negative or not so,im not here to tell you what to think,just to provoke you into doing so and perhaps you may connect the dots...I just breifly scanned the replies but need to look at them more thouroughly tomorrow and ill get back to them.

Some guy said the weather changes are due to Co2.. that made me chuckle..I know it has a detrimental effect on the environment, but take into account a single volcano could produce in one day,what we do in a year (so the Earth can handle that) plus the global warming hoax has been exposed as a lie and not to mention that doesn't explain heating happening on every planet...so thats that..

In response to someone else, i have and will produce a range of links,as i know some are allergic to you tube and none scientific sources and so on...i anticipated that...I have put up enough for today im pooped,plus the Mrs is getting Aggy lol..There is a lot, lot more to add,i just need to organise it..

Here is a very valueble source of info..i was going to add it at the end as a cherry on top, but i think it would be nice to introduce it now,for starters it may take a week to read (it did for me) anyway, it does have good info on Nibiru and the whole nature and root of the 'big' conspiracy prevelent in the world today as it has always been,It includes the infamous interview/ame from ATS with a self proclaimed Illuminati insider'Hidden Hand' very interesting,but it is long..The papers start in ascending levels and build you up gradually to the matter at hand...Enjoy

www.wespenre.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

but take into account a single volcano could produce in one day,
How much CO2 does a single volcano produce in a day? Got any figures for that?

explain heating happening on every planet
Every planet is warming? Are you sure about that?

What about the tides? You seem to have ignored my question. If Nibiru is causing earthquakes, shouldn't the tides be going crazy?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join