It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X The Thread...(Part Deux)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Again i apologise for the links being seperated from my text...I have found a way around posting the content individually,but some of it is still censored..So please read/go back a few posts for the write up,Thanks!

Heres a video to break it up a bit, with relevence to what i have just brought up in the past few posts...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-2-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

EDIT I have read the comment below, for a minute, forget about the person who sends the message is.. i.e. Nancy Lieder and concentrate on the message!! There is NO site in the world that has connected ALL of our natural/geological weather phenomenon simultaniously!! Why is this..Because 'climate change' is a fraud and the real reasons are hidden..I am well versed on geography so on..So the good people need to track these events..IT IS PARAMOUNT!*SNIP*

edit on 2/18/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Buddyman

You still don't get it.

It's not that your information was too controversial for the site, it's that the site you were getting it from is banned across the board here.. Has ZERO to do with you, with the site having it out for you, with the site trying to censor your thoughts etc...

Also, when are you going to get it through your head...

POLESHIFT.NING.COM = ZETATALK = NANCY LIEDER = COMPLETE AND TOTAL FAIL = NANCY BELONGS IN JAIL

Enough people, including some that actually believe in your OP have stated that Nancy is a complete loon.. Learn from that already...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Buddyman
Again i apologise for the links being seperated from my text...I have found a way around posting the content individually,but some of it is still censored..So please read/go back a few posts for the write up,Thanks!

Heres a video to break it up a bit, with relevence to what i have just brought up in the past few posts...

______beforeitsnews/space/2014/02/planet-x-nibiru-to-pass-earth-by-august-2014-2475524.html

BM, BIN is not a recognized source around here, in fact it's forboden. I believe one of your posts was already removed, I don't know if it's because you previously sourced BIN. If it was, I don't know why you tried again. Link to other sources, if there are any besides BIN on this subject. They are known hoaxers.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

OkGuys i can't post about the dramatic increase in meteorites/fireballs,look into this if you can..

Is there a dramatic increase?

I have looked into it and found there to be more reported but that is explained away without the need for actually more meteorites and fireballs interacting with out atmosphere.

When it comes to my personal viewing database there has been a decrease in the last year, but that is also explained away without the need for an actual decrease.

So have you found evidence that points a increase or simply an increase in reports?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
My response to you VKEY08 is in the last post.. Guys I am again sorry if these posts come in bits...My aim throughout this thread has been to get everybody aware of what is happening/coming (has happened) on/to this planet..I have limited time and have made it my business to get people aware or thinking/questioning the so called reasons for this..I know some people may be in denial,confused,angry etc..Well try not to be,these events are very real and increasing..So don't let anybody tell you not to investigate this,it is your right!! Hopefully you will come to the obvious conclusion that you may well need to relocate geographically..Thats all i'll say,you should be guided by sense and intuition from there.

www.worldatlas.com...

www.rogueplanetsurvival.com...

www.wired.com...

www.gpb.org...

______beforeitsnews/earthquakes/2014/02/unusual-new-madrid-earthquake-activity-alert-2487642.html

www.theguardian.com...

This has never happened in Britain...Things are progressing...
www.dailymail.co.uk... t-seen-them.html

Mainstream gives certain reasons for these events,but avoids the possibility that it is tectonic plate related...Hmmm...
www.dailymail.co.uk...< br />
metro.co.uk...

Of coarse most i assume, are well aware of the unprecedented weather in Britain currently and recently..A lot of floods,which are incidently on the Mid atlantic plate 'coast' haven't just been caused by rain,as the plate movement can unbalence sea level/s which can halt/slow/push back water flowing from rivers into seas..
CONTINIUED

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Its a very basic question let me repeat

So have you found evidence that points a increase or simply an increase in reports?

Its a very simple question that if you want can answer with one word but will lead to other questions.

I know some people may be in denial,confused,angry etc..Well try not to be,these events are very real and increasing..So don't let anybody tell you not to investigate this,it is your right!!

Yeah its seen quite clearly in your posts, the confusion = not understanding simple guidelines for posting here,

The denial = your continuing to post and ignore any questions.

the anger = readers will see this when or if you attempt to defend the information you're lost in.

What have you investigated?

You have parroted much but haven't shown any investigation from your behalf into anything you have supplied.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Buddyman

www.youtube.com...

EDIT I have read the comment below, for a minute, forget about the person who sends the message is.. i.e. Nancy Lieder and concentrate on the message!! There is NO site in the world that has connected ALL of our natural/geological weather phenomenon simultaniously!! Why is this..Because 'climate change' is a fraud and the real reasons are hidden..I am well versed on geography so on..So the good people need to track these events..IT IS PARAMOUNT!..By the way you seem to reply to my posts instantaniously VKEY08...I thought you worked a day shift a night shift and had 2 disabled children,as you stated!! If that is actually true, i find it quite irresponsible and it amazes me how you find so much time to appear immediately on my thread and constantly slam it..It is obvious to anybody who you are and what you are up to....

Actually most of my job centers around being at my desk, so it's hardly irresponsible.. Also most of the people that know me know that I can't do much more than do a desk job, so I am online quite a bit. As for "kn owing what I'm doing" you have no idea what motivates me to slam this subject, so why don't I enlighten you.... (btw: waiting for renders to complete is a pretty boring thing to watch, popping online is much more rewarding while those are happening, not everyone in the world is doing physical labor at all times... ) as for my kids, they are at school, I am never on between 3 and 8 my time as I am spending that time with them.. so don't think you can rip me apart without knowing my schedule..

Now to enlighten you.

There is NO such thing as Planet X/Nibiru, this is scientifically proven fact. However, people like you that promote this, without ever acknowledging the other side, and also claiming everything is a censorship issue "what are they hiding" issue, etc, do a major disservice to young and impressionable people, some of whom have already claimed their own lives by listening to tripe like this. Read that again, young, impressionable people (Read again ages 12-16) that have TAKEN THEIR OWN LIVES because they thought the world was ending because of the irresponsible BS you are putting forward. I get at least 4 of them in my office a week begging me to tell them when the world is ending.. One girl wanted to make sure she didn't die a virgin, she was 12. I told her barring an earthquake (which we rarely have in the Northeast) or a major incident like a terrorist strike, she shouldn't have to worry about that for many years to come. She was one of the people that reads posts like yours, where you bash off anyone that disagrees, attack the people that try to put reason and science into it, and gets all worried she's going to die tomorrow.

I cannot and will not allow that to continue without the record being straightened. Obviously you cannot attack my material so you attack me. Well here is my schedule so you can know when I won't be almost immediately responding to you.

5-8:30AM not on ATS due to getting the girls ready for school, myself ready for work.
8:30-9AM going to work
9AM-Noon, working, have lots of dull boring times that I can do pretty much what I want as I am leaving this job March 30th.
Noon to 1: Lunch
1-3 work (see above)
3-8 Family time
8PM-12 midnight (second job - which I do from home as I am a CGI artist and don't need to be out in Los Angeles to do my work, which also allows me time to be online.)

I am on vacation this week form my day job (I happen to get those btw) because the girls are home, they are currently watching the Muppet Movie and are being quiet, if they had needed me, you can be sure I would jump up as fast as I could to deal with whatever they needed. But at 10 and 14 they can pretty much do the normal routine things themselves..

So there is my schedule.. and my motivation for slamming anyone who puts out PlanetX/Nibiru stuff as fact...

Not everyone who disagrees with a topic is : A) A paid shill, b) A disinfo agent C) Stupid D) has ulterior evil motives, I just dont' want to see more children die due to this tripe....

Now can you actually address the issues we have all brought up rather than attacking the messengers? I beleive that falls under Ad hominem attacking and is very much against the T&C's..

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

For sure, we know that and the debunking for "nibiru" is clear. Lets say that "nibiru" has been a "de-sensitizing" excersize, and we have stopped looking up at what may come. This comet will also come out of the sun - soooo suddenly on May 23/24 this year earth may pass through a very condense debris trail of the comet with possible many meteors and fireballs --- and all may cry Nibiru!!!!!

edit on 18-2-2014 by egoli because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2014 by egoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
*LAST WARNING*

The back and forth stops. Is that really so hard to understand?

Going forward the next personal attack will result in a suspension of posting privileges.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

BM, thank you for your attention and focus vis-a-vis Nibiru. I'm not claiming to know for sure, but logic dictates that the current sinkholes appearing in Britain and N. America have no connection to a Planet X/Nibiru phenomena. First of all, I believe it would be a worldwide occurrence as opposed to happening in a few select locales. Also the wild weather can be attributed to a multitude of other factors, none of which point to an approaching brown dwarf in space. But you have done your job making people aware of the Nibiru theory, even if most of the sources are sketchy at best.
edit on 18-2-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hi Guys..Here is another area of the globe i chose to focus on..As i say, this is a global problem..Two of these links do need translating by the way,you can do it on Google in 5 minutes...I did try,but unfortunately it did not save,They are relating to severe plate movements in Indoneasia (although other areas near this plate boundary have been effected) In which the sea receded quite dramatically as a consequence..As i have said before the mainstream media answer is misleading...It is the plates that are responsible for the sinkholes,landslides,unusual flooding/tides,building collapses-train derailments etc etc (primarily, although there may be a minor percentage that are not) Not just Human development,rain/erosion,fracking and mining as they claim..

So regardless of where you stand on the subject of our Solar System having a binary companion/Brown Dwarf/Planet X (which many say is in the near vicinity,thus the 'conditions' on Earth and other Planets) These events should be taken note of seriously,as for it relating to Planet X? Well, there is enough in this thread to build a decent picture of,whether relating to evidence from the past or present,there have certainly been plenty of valid questions raised in this thread (with no geniuine answers from the establishments,as has been pointed out)

So again please read/watch all the content and judge for yourself!!

www.thejakartapost.com...

www.gmat.unsw.edu.au...

www.metrotvnews.com...

bantenraya.com...

www.geodesy.miami.edu...

www.thejakartapost.com...

www.thehindu.com...

ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com...

What really caused the B.P oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico?? (check the tectonic plate map)..Look into this one Guys...I suggest plate movement,that again is not really spoken of as a reason..

Just a relatively small list here of erratic weather events to use as an example,to put into perspective the scale of these matters at hand..

www.bbc.co.uk...

edition.cnn.com...

www.listsworld.com...

Some may call it 'global warming' again this is misleading, as these two articles show,many suggest this is due to the Earths 'wobble' which has been perturbed..
www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.theguardian.com...

www.nature.com...

Magnetosphere collapsing??
www.dailymail.co.uk... power-grids.html

Is this another subtle release for slow roll disclosure??
www.sci-news.com...

So thanks again for reading this Guys and of coarse all the decent responses from most people,I am just presenting this info for you,which as many in the field of research have linked to Planet X..Check out the whole thread, or whatever parts you may find you want to single out..
These 'natural weather/geological phenomena we are experiencing are serious (certainly since they have reached the temperate zones of North America and Europe,which now shows this has 'moved up a gear') So its time to act or take note...I wish you all the best Guys,take care!!

John

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You're all over the place. At this point you look like you're just picking random events and tying them together for no reason....

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Can't even begin to address your post without stating the obvious question. "Is there something else you'd like to throw into the mix or are you about done?"

To go down your list of things in this last post as quickly as I can:

1) Firstly, your knowledge of tectonic plate activity is sorely lacking in a comprehension of the material. Earthquakes, have been happening since time immemorial and will continue to happen, regardless of a celestial body smashing into the planet. The plates move because they are part of a relatively thin crust that sits on molten (read: liquid) rock. If you were to float a bit of bark in a bathtub you'd have likely the same effect. The BP Oil Spill happened because of a faulty human made valve, BP has acknowledged that, and they continue to pay for that error. It was not due to tectonic plate activity.

Something else you may not be aware of, if a planet was indeed coming towards us and slowing down the Earth (as Zetatalk and Poleshift.Ning claim and you love to use as proof) You wouldn't be here right now, the earthquakes and volcanoes that would be produced would dwarf anything the planet has ever seen. Also if you lived below the two tropics (Cancer and Capricorn) and/or above 2000ft above sea level, you wouldn't be able to breathe, as the atmosphere would be moving towards the poles, as would all the water on the planet. The Gulf of Mexico would be dry within weeks, as would the English channel, since this is not happening, and you can still breathe, and well being able to breathe you can still type, your argument about the effects of Nibiru are moot.

2) Plate Tectonics do not cause weather events. That is controlled by our atmosphere and the interaction of certain layers with certain other things, such as oh Solar radiation, greenhouse gasses, the number of volcanoes in a particular year, etc. Simply moving the plates on Earth would move the landmasses into another configuration that would either benefit or be to the detriment of the atmospheric conditions. But again, it's a moot discussion, as the atmosphere, is still where it was, we still have the ITCZ, and the coriolis effect is still in play, which if we were under the effects of Nibiru, would not be the case.

3) The Earth's magnetic poles undergo a reversal every couple 10's of thousands of years, it's fact, it's nothing new, it's nothing we didn't know about, and the only difference between now and the last time it happened, is the reliance of today's society on electrical grids and the devices that run off of them. We have no idea how the collapse and reversal of the MAGNETIC poles will have on our equipment, but this is not an unknown occurrence, and they have predicted it for some time, it's also not an overnight occurrence, it takes time, and they can track it. Is it due to Nibiru, hardly, it's a known and predictable scientific fact, and nothing to really be more concerned about than, will our current technologically reliant society be effected by it. (For my money, I'd say that a few months without TV would be a good thing)

4) Finally, dismissing dissent as being not decent or somehow indicative of an agenda is shallow and shows how little you really believe in your topic, if you truly believed in the topic at hand you could answer all these dissenting opinions and facts with facts and opinions of your own...

My response, feel free to jump in and clarify Phage, DJW, Erik, anything that I may have missed or put too simply, I was rushing through this this morning..

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Everything that the OP has been spamming about has been covered many times over already here on ATS.

I would gladly respond, however the OP refuses to, and continues to instead spam the thread, rather than actually discuss the things he/she is spamming.

It would be best if everyone simply stop replying to the OP's spams, simply because the OP is ignoring the replies and dumping many unrelated things in here. After a while, the OP will simply run out of things, or will simply start adding daily news, like how the Affordable Care Act was caused by Nibiru, or how a sales special at Walmart is proof of Nibiru.

In other words: you, I and others are wasting their time with this thread. The OP didn't come here to discuss anything, as per a forum. The OP came here to use ATS as a soap box for their own personal blog.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thread closed for Staff review.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
ATTENTION

Understand this, very clearly.

This is the Skunkworks forum.

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

If you don't like the topic, then you are perfectly free to walk away at any time, or to not post.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

When the thread is reopened, it WILL remain civil, and it will remain about the information posted, NOT about each other.

Thank you.

Thread open.
edit on 2/20/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Never saw this thread when it was opened a few months ago. I'm not saying that I believe Nibiru is coming and will destroy the planet Earth but there is no doubt in my mind that I believe it is out there. I don't think anyone here can refute that part of it. There are things in our very own solar system that we have not discovered yet and we continue to discover every day.

I don't believe that we can see our second sun or that we chemtrails are put there to cover this up. There are some anomalies that make sense and some that are just down right bogus. More and more news being released of brown dwarfs being found in our back yard. It's be fun over the next 10 years how much more we are able to find.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join