It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X The Thread...(Part Deux)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi Guys,I would now at this stage of the thread, like to again confront the issue regarding evidence of the 'global cataclysm' 3600 years ago circa and additionally in the next post (which i will write straight after this one) display info on current events, that many people are linking/attributing to Nibiru/Brown Dwarf and its gravitational effects, amongst other things.I have tried to display all the info throughout the thread,in order to cater for those who may just be getting to grips with this topic (newbies) and those who are more seasoned in research,so i will say, that wherever you may lie in your beleifs with regards to Nibiru,the info in the next post i am sure we can all agree on 100%,that is, we have many global natural/weather,geological,celestial phenomenon that are not adequetly explained by our establishments,and there is clearly a deceipt at hand, as has been outlined previously in the thread.We are well within our right to question this!!..So take all i have written and provided and see where your logic and intuition guides you.

Here are some more links about events and evidence from 3600 years ago circa,I have put up a quote by Carl Sagan and his opinions on Velikovskys findings and so on..

"The worst aspect of the Velikovsky affair is not that his hypotheses were wrong or in contradiction to firmly established facts, but that some who called themselves scientists attempted to suppress Velikovsky's work.

Science is generated by and devoted to free inquiry: the idea that any hypothesis, no matter how strange, deserves to be considered on its merits. The suppression of uncomfortable ideas may be common in religion and politics, but it is not the path to knowledge; it has no place in the endeavor of science."

fifthdimensionalnetwork.net...

Carbon dating puts this sunken forest at 3600 years old..hmm..
www.seacoastonline.com...
www.zetatalk.com...
redxpro.com...

Many researchers who have studied sunken cities,again point out,the reason for their demise may well have been down to periodic global natural catastrophes,as many Nibiru researchers say, most of these venues disappeared due to this reason.Here are some examples of sunken cities (apparently there are 200 alone in the Medeterranean Sea??) Although they could well likely be from a previous passage of Nibiru as these are not from 3600 years ago,but thought provoking nonetheless!These are just a few examples (below) there are an astonishing amount found globally and i'm sure there are many yet to be found.

weburbanist.com...
blog.world-mysteries.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk... Sea.html

Continiued

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Buddyman

Sagan of course was not inferring that he agreed with the person, but rather that his evidence should have been examined as any other, he did go on to say (and this is the part that's never quoted) that the man's work was at best pseudoscience, but that couldn't be determined unless they looked into it..

Cherry picking quotes is another failing of the Nibiru crowd, as is ignoring the context in which they are given. Again I put it to you Buddyman, reply to those of us that do not agree with you with real, unbiased, research. Not Zetatalk time and again that has been shown to be a load of steaming moose poo..

Moose poo, i really need to patent my Cau and Moose sayings...

As for the *ahem* gentleman in question:

Velikovsky Critiqued
edit on 1222014 by vkey08 because: forgot link

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

If you want to be taken seriously stop using tabloids and fantasy sites as your sources. Use peer reviewed papers. There are plenty of them out there concerning planet X. They all eventually determine that there is no planet with a crazy high eccentric orbit, especially one that travels through the inner solar system.

You have 3 links that go to tabloids and 2 links that go to "I AM IN CONTACT WITH ALIENS, TAKE MY WORD FOR IT!"

In fact, one of your links (redxpro) even says that Einstein was reading Earth in Upheaval when he died. Here is a picture of the desk Einstein died at...

www.jasoncolavito.com...

Notice, no book of that title. That stupid line has been used several times for several moronic new age ideas and about several different books. The photograph says it all though.

www.jasoncolavito.com...

If the sources you are using don't even know the facts, you shouldn't be using them as sources.
edit on 12-2-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

If the sources you are using don't even know the facts, you shouldn't be using them as sources.

Facts are of no concern.
Facts are no fun.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hi Guys..Ok moving on to current events,these are increasing at an exponential rate and have mainly rocketed since the turn of the century,although they register into the 20th century, albeit at a slightly less dramatic rate.

A lot of people just asscociate rising Co2 levels with climate change,well yes, it certainly plays its part,but these phenomena go well beyond that (namely tectonic plate activity) as we shall delve into a few areas now..These events are so widespread and numerous, that it would be near impossible to include them all in this post,even in its own designated thread,so i will try and focus on a few areas geographically,as i get through these group of posts.

I would also like to include some very unusual incidents and their relevence to the subject of our Brown Dwarf scenario as many people imply.

I will start with the red rain/dust/river etc area,interestingly enough, this has been documented by many ancient cultures in their descriptions of events asscociated with a 'celestial event' in the past,it can also be scientifically attributed to Brown Dwarfs theoretically, as they do contain/'give off' in their orbiting debris field iron oxide (as well as other petrochemicals etc) which can be held responsible for this as many claim.I did put some science links up previously,documenting this..There is also beleif amongst Nibiru researchers, that the recent 'black snow' issue, can also be linked to this, as it contained alluminum oxide amongst other materials,incidently also found in the make up of Brown Dwarfs.

pakistanweatherportal.com...
edition.cnn.com...
poleshift.ning.com...

We also have a dramatic increase in fireballs/meteorites and NEOs (Near Eath Objects)...Its strange how the space fence radar has been taken down,which would be a great assistence in tracking these objects..Why would 'they do that, considering the increase??

www.sott.net...
www.npr.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well yet again i have been prevented from posting current issues,clearly i have information that is so sensitive it is banned before it hits the ground,so to speak..Well i will attempt it again tommorrow!!..Why would this site do that??To any one with half a brain it is obvious..So people get away from the coasts and major cities,fault lines,volcanoes,stretch zones,flood plains etc etc..Use your intuition,logic and follow your heart..and take care of your fellow man/woman..I'll be back.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Why would this site do that?

Because the source you linked is persona non grata. It's explained quite clearly in the tag.
Don't worry to much about it, it's happened to me too. It has nothing to do with you. Don't use that source.

edit on 2/12/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Just find another source than the one you linked...chances are you won't.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Buddyman
Well yet again i have been prevented from posting current issues,clearly i have information that is so sensitive it is banned before it hits the ground,so to speak..Well i will attempt it again tommorrow!!..Why would this site do that??To any one with half a brain it is obvious..So people get away from the coasts and major cities,fault lines,volcanoes,stretch zones,flood plains etc etc..Use your intuition,logic and follow your heart..and take care of your fellow man/woman..I'll be back.

What part of find a different site with the same information and it will link fine, do you not understand. The site you are trying to link to has slandered ATS and as such the owners of this site want nothing to do with them. If the info is valid it will be on other sites than the one you attempted to link to, the staff at ATS, has no interest in barring you from discussing nibiru, even though, at this point it should be in the LOL forum or the Hoax forum..

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I subscribe to Sitchen's work of Planetx, even though he was an economist. He learnt how to decipher ANCIENT writings. Just like Filippo Brunelleschi was a gold Smith & built the Florence Dome.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

GraciaEspn

I subscribe to Sitchen's work of Planetx, even though he was an economist. He learnt how to decipher ANCIENT writings. Just like Filippo Brunelleschi was a gold Smith & built the Florence Dome.

Maybe you missed the part where *real* scholars of Sumerian writings claim Stichen was dead wrong on his "translations" That would be the difference between using a word to mean a simple crossing, and using the same word to mean "worldwide destruction"

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The only logical explanation I could find on this topic, is due in May 2014 -- Comet 209/PLinear.

ATS topic

Comet orbit

edit on 14-2-2014 by egoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GraciaEspn

The only reason someone would subscribe to Sitchen's work is if they WANT to believe him. His translations were fantasy from his own mind. Many people who take what he says as fact often use the argument "he was right and they were wrong but they don't want to admit it because it would ruin their reputations" which is a logical fallacy. One needs to only look at the translations of the Mayan language for example. A freaking college intern changed how they viewed translations because he made valid points and the learned scholars agreed when faced with the evidence. Because of him (and others around the same time) they learned to not only decipher the symbols, but actually read them like a book.

Sitchen was not able to provide evidence for any of his theories on the language...just "Oh, you got this wrong, it's actually translated GIANT PLANT KILL US ALL, GODS CALLED ANUNAKI GAVE US NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND BRED US FROM ALIENS AND YETI"

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by egoli

That's a comet...hardly a solar system altering, alien carrying planet.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hey Guys i hope your well...

I've been having problems posting here...I really don't think what i have attempted to add recently, has been anymore controversial than what has already been posted..Unless it is that significant that somehow i was prevented from doing so...I will attempt to repost,but this time i will do the info and links seperately to see if that works,so excuse me if it is mixed up slightly,the links will be on the post following the write up,all being well!

I will now try and add some info on tectonic plate movements and general unprecedented weather, which as i have said before,that many researchers in this subject have equated the gravitational force of Planet X to be the cause for this, as well as so called 'climate change.'

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hi Guys..Ok moving on to current events,these are increasing at an exponential rate and have mainly rocketed since the turn of the century,although they register into the 20th century albeit at a slightly less dramatic rate.

A lot of people just asscociate rising Co2 levels with climate change,well yes it certainly plays its part (mainly due to volcanicity) but this phenomenon goes well beyond that (namely tectonic plate activity) as we shall delve into a few areas now..These events are so widespread and numerous, that it would be near impossible to include them all in this post,even in its own designated thread,so i will try and focus on a few areas geographically.

I would also like to include some very unusual incidents and their relevence to the subject of our Brown Dwarf scenario as many people imply.

I will start with the red rain/dust/river etc area,interestingly enough, this has been documented by many ancient cultures in their descriptions of events asscociated with a 'celestial event' in the past,it can also be scietifically attributed to Brown Dwarfs theoretically as they do contain/'give off' in their orbiting debris field iron oxide (as well as other elements etc) which can be held responsible for this as many claim.I did put some science links up previously,documenting this..There is also beleif amongst Nibiru/Brown Dwarf researchers, that the recent 'black snow' issue, can also be linked to this.

We also have a dramatic increase in fireballs/meteorites and NEOs (Near Eath Objects)...Its strange how the space fence radar has been taken down,which would be a great assistence in tracking these objects..Why would 'they' do that, considering the increase?

I must mention additionally we have Earth 'groans' as some have described,this,as many suggest, is also linked to the plate movements i.e. friction of sorts and as an ATS member (planet X) stated in this thread) which i agree with, the many mass die offs have also most likely been caused indirectly by this,therefore as plates move, they sometimes release methane etc in bursts into the air and bodies of water, be they at sea or inland..

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
OkGuys i can't post about the dramatic increase in meteorites/fireballs,look into this if you can..

Space fence radar down,under the said circumstances??
www.npr.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join