It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X The Thread...(Part Deux)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Buddyman

Wow...you fall for the old window reflection 2nd sun hoax...

Ever wonder why none of those videos ever take the 10 seconds to open the window/door and film it outside? Because the "2nd sun" is usually a reflection caused by double pane windows.

Another cause is filter flares depending on the video or still image device that is capturing.
edit on 7-2-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zandra

ROFLMAO

Stichen was a prophet? Hardly, he was a fraudster and scam artist.. nothing more nothing less...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zandra

You really should research your sourcing. My link contains a well qualified scientists and expert on ancient languages Dr. Michael S. Heiser. He goes into great detail about why and how Sitchin is wrong. If you disagree with his debunking of Sitchin, then you obviously WANT to believe Sitchin and are not basing your belief in the realm of reality.

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

I have tried throughout the duration of this thread to portray the different areas of study relating to Nibiru/Planet X etc..How it has indeed been documented in history independently throughout the world and represented in the form of the winged disk (which incidently is also still being used to this day) also supporting that which i have championed and many other researchers.. i.e. the orgin of this symbol i.e. Nibiru and those who used it and founded these many societies/cultures globally, past/present i.e. the Anunnaki -albeit an Earthbound faction- therefore declaring they are still in power today,albeit covertly,incidently this sign is still used by secret societies, who at their very,very uppermost levels are Anunnaki (even those at the bottom of the ladder in the society may not be aware of the 'overall plan/leadership)--I recommend checking,the Wes Penre Papers at Wes Penre.com for clarification on the whole picture and matters at hand--Additionally there is also the Nazi link of the 'order of the Black Sun' and the even the Nazis own interpretation of the winged disk which was portrayed by them.. (I will put the links up in their own post very soon)...
Also i've highlighted how the geographic/geologic/topographic records have also shown a global event 3600 years ago circa,of which this is well supported,I have attempted to illustrate the many clues from across the board in trends whether it be infrared cameras,government movements,project names,anomalous fossils,video evidence etc etc...you know what i mean if you have followed from the beginning..We have also examined the space aspect and all evidence/clues to its existence, which again are there...There are also prophecies all independently corroberating in their description and of coarse the evidence from the present say,on Earth, or in space which again bolsters this so called 'theory'..I have just breifly summerised the thread again here,i know there are areas i have missed out which are included,plus a few more items to add in future.

Again i suggest that if you sit on the fence about this subject, then please go back and read it and every link in its entireity, or if you feel you are beyond that, then just scan it and see what you find is relevent to what you want to know..I have always 'bigged up' Wes Penres papers,as for me they have connected so many dots and brought all aspects of the 'global conspiracy' together in a nice tidy, well presented,non bias,comprehensive way,of coarse thats my opinion, but if you have a passion for truth, as i do, then i would like to point you in a direction that i think will serve you best..
Just a summery..But Wes covers Nibiru,its inhabitants,its origins,the holographic/multi universe,metapsysics,The real IMO analysing of the reptilian saga,amid so much dis info on that these days,the real nature and purposes/origins of UFOs,souls,afterlife..The list goes on,he really has a go at the lot and does a great job from what i can see,after researching for a long time(i hope it serves your research well, as it did for me,it is a long read so you may wish to leave it until after you have researched the thread,thats up to you of coarse)

I still have a post relating to current events here on Earth i would like to post,i did try a few posts ago but it was not allowed to be put forth by the site,my guess is that a link i had about the 'climate gate' was the straw that broke the camals back..Well if you are in doubt about the true reason (i.e. not human activity) for global environmental freak weather and so on, then look into 'climate gate' scandal for yourself please,as i won't attempt to post it again if it is that sensitive..i.e. correct,the dissallowing of that post speaks volumes to me..Anyway, like i say i will tackle the current events in the next post,well actually, say the post after that,as i'm doing 2 smaller posts now,so it will speak of what i beleive and many others do, in what is going on with tectonic plates and hopefully common sense,basic geography and intuition should guide you from thereon.

This is just a necessary summerising post,as soon as i have finished this post, i will move onto my next post,hopefully portraying the unseen nature of planets and life,which should hopefully illustrate that all is not what it seems in some areas, as far as we are taught and our 3d perceptions/view of life...Thanks Guys, again i apologise for not getting back to you,i will when i have the time,i am juggling all sorts my end and time is of a premium,i just want to get the info to you, which deep down im sure you will agree with..So thanks again..Take care..

edit on 8-2-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

raymundoko
reply to post by zandra

You really should research your sourcing. My link contains a well qualified scientists and expert on ancient languages Dr. Michael S. Heiser. He goes into great detail about why and how Sitchin is wrong. If you disagree with his debunking of Sitchin, then you obviously WANT to believe Sitchin and are not basing your belief in the realm of reality.

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

Ahh about time he got mentioned thanks..I am aware of his iterpretation,which is not correct, as he comes from a fundemental Christian outlook on the subject and the Anunnaki and our true origins,yes he is a fine example of an insider put forward to dis credit this info and its rammifications,what i have presented shows the study of Nibiru and the Anunnaki,go well beyond Sitchin,even though it is indeed he who is correct and most accurate,read the whole thread Guys and use your own mind and intuition,it will serve you better than the many attempts to quell and derail this very real info..As has been evident from the multiplicity of attacks on it.Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
And to the person declaring lens flare,let the good people decide for themselves what to think and take all info i have provided throughout the thread and will continiue to do so into account,that rebuttel is very predictable and IMO cannot disprove the wave of sightings globally..

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Ahh about time he got mentioned thanks..I am aware of his iterpretation,which is not correct

Then surely you can point out the errors in this summary from Heiser

1) Nibiru is called a star.
2) Nibiru is called a planet – nearly always Jupiter-Marduk, but once Mercury, and never anything beyond Pluto or the known planets.
3) The Sumerians, by their own records, knew of only five planets (and accepted the sun and moon as planets).
4) Nibiru is never mentioned in any respect with the Anunnaki; it is never said to have been or be inhabited.
5) Nibiru is both a “fixed star” in some relationship to constellations (whether a member or just in proximity is unknown) that “holds” them in their courses, but is also described as “changing position” and “crossing” the sky at times.
6) Nibiru was seen every year, which demolishes Sitchin’s view of a 3600 year cycle for it.

Last page at www.sitchiniswrong.com...

Also I'm very curious as to the original source claiming nibiru is a brown dwarf. Is that scratched in clay somewhere?

What do you have to say about the numerous presentations in this thread showing how nibiru would affect the orbits of the planets in our solar system?

Thanks in advance, Buddy.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Buddyman
Hi Guys,

I have tried throughout the duration of this thread to portray the different areas of study relating to Nibiru/Planet X etc..How it has indeed been documented in history independently throughout the world and represented in the form of the winged disk (which incidently is also still being used to this day) also supporting that which i have championed and many other researchers.. i.e. the orgin of this symbol i.e. Nibiru and those who used it and founded these many societies/cultures globally, past/present i.e. the Anunnaki -albeit an Earthbound faction- therefore declaring they are still in power today,albeit covertly,incidently this sign is still used by secret societies, who at their very,very uppermost levels are Anunnaki (even those at the bottom of the ladder in the society may not be aware of the 'overall plan/leadership)--I recommend checking,the Wes Penre Papers at Wes Penre.com for clarification on the whole picture and matters at hand--Additionally there is also the Nazi link of the 'order of the Black Sun' and the even the Nazis own interpretation of the winged disk which was portrayed by them.. (I will put the links up in their own post very soon)...

And you have ignored the fact that people have proven the winged disc thing wrong time after time after time...

Also i've highlighted how the geographic/geologic/topographic records have also shown a global event 3600 years ago circa,of which this is well supported,I have attempted to illustrate the many clues from across the board in trends whether it be infrared cameras,government movements,project names,anomalous fossils,video evidence etc etc...you know what i mean if you have followed from the beginning..We have also examined the space aspect and all evidence/clues to its existence, which again are there...There are also prophecies all independently corroberating in their description and of coarse the evidence from the present say,on Earth, or in space which again bolsters this so called 'theory'..I have just breifly summerised the thread again here,i know there are areas i have missed out which are included,plus a few more items to add in future.

Again you have failed to prove or show anything happened 3600 years ago. This is what was happening in the world 3600 years ago, and aside from a volcano, which even happen to this day and age, nothing out of the ordinary as far as disaster is mentioned.. in fact, looks like Humanity was in a good frame at this point.. so where's the huge disaster?

1800 BC: alphabetic writing emerges
1700 BC: Indus Valley Civilization comes to an end but is continued by the Cemetery H culture; The beginning of Poverty Point Civilization in North America
1600 BC: Minoan civilization on Crete is destroyed by the Minoan eruption of Santorini island.
1600 BC: Mycenaean Greece
1600 BC: The beginning of Shang Dynasty in China, evidence of a fully developed Chinese writing system
1600 BC: Beginning of Hittite dominance of the Eastern Mediterranean region
1500 BC: Composition of the Rigveda is completed

Again i suggest that if you sit on the fence about this subject, then please go back and read it and every link in its entireity, or if you feel you are beyond that, then just scan it and see what you find is relevent to what you want to know..I have always 'bigged up' Wes Penres papers,as for me they have connected so many dots and brought all aspects of the 'global conspiracy' together in a nice tidy, well presented,non bias,comprehensive way,of coarse thats my opinion, but if you have a passion for truth, as i do, then i would like to point you in a direction that i think will serve you best..
Just a summery..But Wes covers Nibiru,its inhabitants,its origins,the holographic/multi universe,metapsysics,The real IMO analysing of the reptilian saga,amid so much dis info on that these days,the real nature and purposes/origins of UFOs,souls,afterlife..The list goes on,he really has a go at the lot and does a great job from what i can see,after researching for a long time(i hope it serves your research well, as it did for me,it is a long read so you may wish to leave it until after you have researched the thread,thats up to you of coarse)

Wes Penre May 1 at 1:32pm Report
4. I have never said that everything in my e-book is true. I am REPORTING so people can read about it, and I am commenting on it here and there in the book. But I was as careful as I could not to say it's this way or the other

He then posted this confession on his website- "Although I realized that not everything they told me was true, I went with the flow to see where it would lead me."

alliedunion.wordpress.com... ... mment-1077

So, since Wes Penre has now openly admitted to reporting what he knew were lies. I'd like to get a consensus here as to how much his credibility has been damaged here in the conspiracy community as a consequence of this. I'm using this topic as the basis for a Journalism research project for school, so all feedback will be very much appreciated!

Need anyone say more about Wes Penre and his "credibility" ???

I still have a post relating to current events here on Earth i would like to post,i did try a few posts ago but it was not allowed to be put forth by the site,my guess is that a link i had about the 'climate gate' was the straw that broke the camals back..Well if you are in doubt about the true reason (i.e. not human activity) for global environmental freak weather and so on, then look into 'climate gate' scandal for yourself please,as i won't attempt to post it again if it is that sensitive..i.e. correct,the dissallowing of that post speaks volumes to me..Anyway, like i say i will tackle the current events in the next post,well actually, say the post after that,as i'm doing 2 smaller posts now,so it will speak of what i beleive and many others do, in what is going on with tectonic plates and hopefully common sense,basic geography and intuition should guide you from thereon.

Your post wasn't removed because of the information within the post, simply for the site that you got it from, others and myself suggested you post the info from a DIFFERENT site than you used for that post and you should be fine.. Do not attempt to claim censorship of information when you can't even get the reasoning behind the post removal correct..

This is just a necessary summerising post,as soon as i have finished this post, i will move onto my next post,hopefully portraying the unseen nature of planets and life,which should hopefully illustrate that all is not what it seems in some areas, as far as we are taught and our 3d perceptions/view of life...Thanks Guys, again i apologise for not getting back to you,i will when i have the time,i am juggling all sorts my end and time is of a premium,i just want to get the info to you, which deep down im sure you will agree with..So thanks again..Take care..

Hopefully it will have better info than you have presented this far..

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

24 Hours in a day
24 Beers in a slab

Coincidence ??

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Buddyman
And to the person declaring lens flare,let the good people decide for themselves what to think and take all info i have provided throughout the thread and will continiue to do so into account,that rebuttel is very predictable and IMO cannot disprove the wave of sightings globally..

Maybe it's predictable because it's OMG the truth... Nice try Gamekeeper.. same ole tired responses to any and all dissent..

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Also i've highlighted how the geographic/geologic/topographic records have also shown a global event 3600 years ago

And yet it must once again be asked: Why do the Chinese, a culture with continuous record history of 4000 years, not mention any of this event? Why do they not have records of a new planet in the sky and the Annunaki? And once again, if a massive object is entering the inner solar system on such a short period how are the orbits of the planets so stable? Until you can answer these questions all of your links mean nothing.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ok Guys..may i just start off with providing a link (which i have put up previously) Although it merits a second appearence, because in the short time it takes to read,will open anyones eyes i really beleive so, with info that is undeniable(thanks again to Irmensul the Author)..I would just like to ask you to take note of the sattalite image of the U.S. covered by chemtrails, it is stupifying!!..it blatently highlights the reality of this phenomenon and its relevence to shielding our view of the skies..
irmensulstruthpage.blogspot.cz...

So moving swiftly on,i would like to cover the following subjects, just to again highlight the lack of understanding from our current mainstream scientific beleifs and paradigms in some areas,whether they chose not to accept it deliberately, or have not made it yet to understanding this in their research.It maybe dismissed as Pseudoscience etc..But i beleive after showing you this, it will go a way to realising, that what we are told by our establishments as the truth/dis proving theories, is not always the case (relevent of coarse in part to Nibiru as well IMO) I must say civilian/public arena science is making great bounds to discovering the real truth,as there are those within the movement who have honest intentions,but also like i have said,these areas have been infiltrated, to steer science and views in the direction which the hidden agenda wishes to do so,so although truths are released which cannot be stopped, TPTB do their best to quell the important/relevent info by whatever means,but ultimately the truth always surfaces in the end!!

So another addition here,this is the dialoge from the 'Hidden Hand' an interview from here on ATS,some maybe familiar with the material,which is very similar to the 'Ra Materiel'..This can also be found on Wes Penres site which i have included before,Wes sums it up best IMO with the true intentions of this 'blood line' member,which i agree with Wes on..i.e. this member claims TPTB are doing the bad things they do for our benefit i.e. creating a polarity,for us to then use as a gauge for right and wrong..IMO a cop out, to quell/appease the conspiracy movement...Have a read, it is certainly perception changing.
illuminati-news.com...

Now i will move onto the area of the earths chakra points,it is quite fascinating how some of these locations are asscosiated with immense UFO interest..namely Mount Shasta and Stone Henge areas..It would appear that could be to do with an energy output from these areas,have a read and take it into account with the following links after as it will be better to comprehend..
www.earth-heal.com...
sacredheartland.wordpress.com...

A great short video by David Wilcock here,he touches upon ley lines and energy centres,vortices,so on and the ancient structures all over the world that are built on them..What did the ancients really know??..I say a lot!! Which TPTB are also well aware of currently, that is why many festivals etc are held at these energy centre locations..Incidently the great fire of London was deliberately started, just to clear way for the construction of St. Pauls Cathedrel on one of these said vortex points..Also the Great Pyramids are clearly not tombs/burial chambers..There is, like i say, many reasons why they harness energy from these places..There is info in this video relevent to the next links i am adding,that is the 12 main areas David talks about..This should also clarify events at the Bermuda Triangle and the Dragon's Triangle (Japan)-sidenote-They are the 2 deepest trenches on the planet and line up exactly opposite sides of the globe?? That is just a breif analysis of it,its worth a thread of its own, to decipher what really happens/goes on there, in relation to the missing ships,planes,people, etc...Trippy stuff hey?..But there's more to read coming up..
www.youtube.com...

Ok some Hyperdimensional psysics here,this is also a very real aspect of 'how things work' IMO,I mentioned before about 19.5 degree lattitude points on planets the Sun etc..Where there maybe say,a volcano(Earth) Sunspots/CMEs from the Sun,or a storm (red spot) say on Jupiter...This geometry is also encompassed into the structures of Mars and here on Earth,just one example being again the Great Pyramid..These articles will explain it more clearly (with illustrations) so i will not go into it in depth..But again the purpose of this info is just to realise there is more at play than what we are told..
www.vortexmaps.com...
www.halexandria.org...
bibliotecapleyades.lege.net...

Just a diagram here, to emphasise the tiny frequency band that we see in, known as visible light..David Icke is one Guy who teaches about this and its relevence in what we percive to be all that is,of coarse that isn't the case,there is so much going on all around us and in space,Wes Penre also looks into this, with relevence to UFOs,Aliens and planets that are on different dimensional levels,which we cannot comprehend..
www.pion.cz...

-CONTINIUED-

cheers:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Are you simply going to continue to dump random, off-topic walls of text, rather than trying to make an actual point about the topic you started with?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Well you've at least proven that you don't read responses, Wes Penre has been proven a fraud,by his own words, and yet you continue to tout him as the next coming, why?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Have they brought anything about Nibiru on this thread lately? I was wondering, if the Annunaki still live on this planet, like Gerald Clark believes. I wonder if you can contact them.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
hi Guys..Continuing from where i left off now..The purpose of this section of thread (that includes previous post) is to outline what is really going on in the hidden side of our reality..We are essentially trapped in a 3d prison,sound crazy?again look into Wes' work and that of David Icke and the moon Matrix,another topic i won't go into in depth (think of the Movie 'They Live' Is that movie another subtly flaunted depiction of what really is going on?..Most probably...Also the matrix is another example,albeit, slightly differing maybe,to the current matters at hand..

Just an example here how mainstream science maybe enclosing on the true nature of reality,that being that the universe is a hologram,therefore we seemingly exist in a hologram within a hologram,possibly within yet another hologram..

www.independent.co.uk...

Ok..To some, the so called Nibiru 'Theory' seems 'out there'..Why so??..It has been outlined in this thread,that, what we are suggesting is that we have a binary twin...A concept completely backed by mainstream science even (although not officially in our Solar System)..The knowledge that Brown Dwarfs in other solar systems have thousands of years orbit..FACT..That they do indeed have planets that they can support..FACT...Even that 90% of Solar Systems have binary twins or more..FACT..so we would be a exception to the rule..They are also the most difficult bodies to spot..FACT...So why is this concept hard to beleive, amongst what i have now presented in this section?As i say i have provided all these scientific links throughout the thread supporting this..

Not to mention the wealth of info in all areas of this subject i have put up which again is factual i.e. corroberating ancient accounts (to label it simply) and undeniable gelogical evidence and i still haven't got to the current weather/geological anomalies that are at hand on Earth and also happening on other planets (i provided a link for the weather on other planets, a few posts ago)

So as many of you no doubt know,there is the so called 'theory' of 'Hollow Earth'...This again i would suggest, is common to all planets and Suns/Stars..It is an interesting thought that they say 'as above so below'..which i suggest also applies to this concept..Therefore if you can imagine a cross section of a Hollow Earth with a central sun,this would resemble an atom..(The Macrocosm and the Microcosm)..So going up from that in scale would be a Solar System, then a Galaxy ,also holding the same form from there on upwards etc etc..You know what i mean?? There are Universal laws and patterns, i see no reason why this concept would be an exception..

An excellent video by Jan Lamprecht here (stick with it please, i know he has a monotonous voice lol) This is offering more in the way of evidence that the skeptics may desire..But bear in mind the deepest humans (as we are aware) have been underground, is 8 miles depth and that was a Russian boring hole..Thats absolutely nothing!! How do they really know there is a solid core..Again most likely a scientific theory pushed by those with agendas to supress the truth who have infiltrated mainstream science,but really i'm sure the truth is known by TPTB.

www.youtube.com...

Just a few links here about 'Hollow Earth' I only did a breif search, just to have some info for you to digest for the topic..
www.ourhollowearth.com...

Ok..some info here on what many debate/beleive is the true nature of our Solar System and everything in the universe, again Galaxies,Universes etc etc Even displayed in nature,from a whirlpool, to the crown in your hair..For those who have looked into 'The Chakras' taught in eastern beleifs,they too comply to this system i.e. energy vortex points..which i'm certain is universally expressed...

www.youtube.com...

Ok.. Now to finish off with the Fibbonachi Sequence and the golden ratio,again, a pattern mathematically repeated through nature,which is officially recognised i must say,but also supports the Universal patterns/layout that i mentioned just before,i see no reason for what i mentioned previously, to not be the case..Namely hollow planets..Now the Nibiru saga shouldn't seem implausible at all for those who may have dismissed it as 'a myth' i.e. those who are skeptics,given all the evidence shown throughout the thread, in different areas...Just one last food for thought..But not only do/did the Great pyramids contain the math of Pi,well before its official discovery,they contained the Fibbonachi sequence..Even the speed of light within its measurements..So yet again more ancient alien (Anunnaki) evidence..I just love it...

I will put up the next part of this thread with current weather/geologic events soon..In relation to that being caused as many say, due to a Brown Dwarf in our vicinity..Take it easy Guys..Stay Good!!

I'm off to bed now...

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

In other words, yes, you are going to continue to post lengthy off topic walls of text without explaining why they are relevant to the topic.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
When you get to posting the geological/weather stuff, would you include some of the erosion factors they have uncovered about the sphinx? You can't carbon date rock, but you can carbon date the moss on them. What about Michael Tellinger's view about South Africa? He thinks he found the garden of eden there.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

luckey1962
When you get to posting the geological/weather stuff, would you include some of the erosion factors they have uncovered about the sphinx? You can't carbon date rock, but you can carbon date the moss on them. What about Michael Tellinger's view about South Africa? He thinks he found the garden of eden there.

Ahh hey Lucky..A conciouss human at last..Thanks..I must say i will try..i know i put some info up by Robert Sepher, about how the weather drastically changed in Egypt the sahara so on 3600 years ago..Michael Tellinger has done some outstanding stuff i agree..I'll see what i can do,i wanted to get those interested in the subject to detect what they can and take it from there,this is just to get 'it out there'..

Thanks for your comment..

I've just scanned other comments on this page..some are not worth an answer, i will not waste time typing to them..Another says that all i have suggested is a volcano went off 1600bc circa..Well again, i provided a wee bit more than that i think..I again am saying to people, look into Velikovskys books for one example (amongst others)there are hundreds of documented examples around the world..fossils,geology,ice cores,tree rings,natural anomalies,e.g. whales bones on a mountain in Peru and its sudden formation (link provided) Cultures disappearing (link provided) and so on..There are also many civilisations invading/invaded,migrations (all the kind of things you would attribute in this scenario to an event like this) plus accounts from all over the world of a global cataclysm put down to celestial interference..My intention is/was to get you Guys onto researching this..I would have loved to go into this so much more in depth (It could go 50 pages easy)..But i have covered enough in all areas i think ,to get my point across and more so, to get you lot thinking!! I have explained many times i do not have time for this really..It is just for awareness and to give those who are interested or new to the subject, a head start into research..

Thanks for your comments Guys

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Oh boy....show me a second sun not filmed through a window or camera that has a lenses attached. You won't find one.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join