It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie just saying Hi! :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hello...I am new as well, so much interesting stuff that I'd rather read here than watch TV. Glad you can help us grow and learn about so many subjects and too many to list.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Infiniteone2556

I chose this page over TV too any day.

Learning is fun, after all!
I'm looking very much forward to making my own first forum posting here on ATS, as I have some questions myself, about myself, that I hope people here can answer me. It's very exciting to be part of this page and I have a feeling I will become a long time member!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Panne
reply to post by Infiniteone2556

I chose this page over TV too any day.

Learning is fun, after all!
I'm looking very much forward to making my own first forum posting here on ATS, as I have some questions myself, about myself, that I hope people here can answer me. It's very exciting to be part of this page and I have a feeling I will become a long time member!

That depends on what your topic is, and which forum you post your thread in. There are some really evil people here. You need to grow a thick skin and learn to ignore some replies... trolls.

Here, let me help you out with that. You'll need this when you begin making threads.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Haha, thanks! I'm sure the spray will come in handy!

I have come to learn that the natural habitat for Trolls is not actually in the woods, but on Forums indeed.
Well, as my husband like to say " One person, three opinions". I'm sure I'll find my share of trolls here as well, but manly good people I've noticed as I'm lurking around on the different forums here, and that's what makes it worth the time!

I'm sure I'll need the spray soon enough, but I'm not so easy to scare away, luckily!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Welcome to the site. I saw you got your first thread going so had to come welcome you.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Now that was quick!
I just posted it!
Thank you very much for the welcome!
Now I'm glued to the computer, hoping for some comments on my first thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks, hahaha, I'll put it next to my laptop for easy access.

As far as mean people , I have very thick skin, don't know the haters, could be un experienced kids, like the comments you see on you tube.

Thanks again for the heads up, Focus and align!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join