It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"to survive a war, You must not start a war"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
In the beginning of 2000 a whole civilisation change went unnoticed, new breeds of animals were created, diseases were cured, and the biggest thing to happen would be our downfall later to come. The NWO was formed on 29th February 2001 to coincide with the leap year which will be explained over the next few weeks. I have relevant information which can determine Why the NWO is formed, Who runs the NWO and What will become of us. I will include photos and other information regarding John Titor .

This is not a prank i will post more information later today

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
As you mayknow from my other post i am only 18yrs of age from britain, yet i have a substantial amount of knowledge regarding the New World Order. Many people will be wondering where John Titor comes into this whole "story" well i shall explain myself. Upon the facts John Titor gave you he is a fake, travelling through time is not as it appears in the movies it is much more complicated to explain. Through the process of Molecule Displacement Systems (MDS) time travel is now a reality, yet the "simple prawns" (as the governments call us) will never see such amazing objects. Think about it if you were President Bush and you had organized 9/11 would you want somebody going back in time to stop it? the Florida Voting count for the elections that were fixed were because of this. In the timeline Al Gore won John Titor gave a few details that were correct. Yet in our timeline now because of George Bush's decleration as President nothing John Titor said will become fact. You may take this is as BS as you say yet it is fact and i have certain friends who know the truth. The truth is not "out there" the truth is inside a few gifted civilians who do not know they have it. they do not evern know they have been Selected by beings you could never understand.

I will post more information when i can break it down into lamen terms.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Until we see information, this will be labelled as being a prank. This thread will be monitored to see what happens.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by infinite]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
On that note, I am locking the thread, untill the author posts the information he claims to have. If at that point, the issue is of merit for the NWO fourum, I will be happy to open it up for further debate and discussion.

Thanks
FredT

top topics

join