It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God on facebook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I just came across this today. There was an article written about a guy who has a facebook account as GOD. BTW I noticed Lucifer and Satan have posted on his wall. They seem to be on good terms.

From the article.

RDF: So you’re the man behind God, what got you started with this? I hear that you’ve got a lot of fans who don’t just enjoy what you write, but that may actually need help

GOD ON FACEBOOK: That’s correct. Well, I started out by wanting to make people laugh, I wanted to be a comedy writer; that’s always been my dream. And over time I’ve gotten a lot of hate mail of angry Christians or what have you, and I responded in a funny way or in a polite way or sometimes I pulled out Bible verses and put those in their face and then I’d post those conversations and people love that ‘cause they’re hilarious.
That was about the first year of the page. And then I started to get at a certain point where someone would write to me saying “I think I’m going end It tonight, I don’t want to live anymore”…link

Well as you see the whole thing is supposed to be a gaff however I think the he is doing some good. Off course there are some people that are real angry, but some people have turned to him for help when they were feeling suicidal. You can see some of the posts on his page where he blurs their name to protect their identity but in his own way offers support. And their responses have been positive.

So even though there will be some livid about his page I do not think people anger will drive them to suicide but have seen a few post that borderline....well at least great bodily harm. Which he responds to in a funny way.There are a lot of Christians that love his page, and I never thought I would say this but I think God is pretty cool his messages make me laugh. Yeah I like GOD.

So check out GODs page and tell me what you think of it all. Love it, hate it, or whatever.
TheGoodLordAbove

edit on 2-2-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I like God on FB.

He's a good dude. Truly some hilarious posts go down on that page.

I think it's even funnier when Christians get all "army of the Lord" on him.

Kallisti

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

That's genius

I can't believe I just friended God on facebook

Thanks for the link

Cody

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
That page is hilarious.

Thanks for the link

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I've been following him for a while too. Sometimes he'll make new creations and ask people what they should be called. I like him.
He has his haters too, but haters gonna hate. Too bad that his haters, calling thenselves true Christians, are so judgemental.

There's another god on twitter too. He's god @TheTweetOfGod. Also a very good sense of humour.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So many people get so uptight when you jokingly mention God or use God in any form. Chill out people his, her, it's name isn't 'God'. That's a title or description only.

This one lady got mad at my dad once because she asked him if he knew Jesus. He said yes I do, he's my Grandfather. He wasn't lying because his Grandfather was named Jesus. Geez people just relax.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I wish he was a member of ATS, would certainly add some much needed humour to the religious forums. Thanks for linking OP

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

This is how one becomes God.

join