It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little help with the illuminati.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

If anything, I have remained neutral in this discussion.

Remained neutral? LOL!!

You are pro-illuminati and have proven to be anti-Christian. Well, that makes you both an operative and speculative member of the Illuminati. Big surprise there.

Wow. New guy, you are way out of your depth here, and totally transparent.
Or, as someone else said, a returning banned member with a throw-away account.

Take heed.

edit on 2/2/14 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Jay z is an evolved form of the old illuminati. He is a figurehead. A spokesperson for the men in black.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Illuminati is one word supporting one obscure hidden idea which i believe exists in only a small part of a larger agenda which is propped up by the likes of the illuminati and company. People place to much value on one word as a vague answer for far to much.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a secret-society with intentions of getting knowledge out to the people..?
..sure is a bang-up job you guys are doing there, the world just gets better and better as time goes on..

to this end i've been working on a painting called 'the mousons'
...with little garden variety critters all convening in a broken old rusty kettle nestled in an overgrown back yard, with old string and bits & pieces of various junk they've collected from a bygone culture that is not their own, and have not the faintest idea of what any of it might be about..

it seems we all have our own ideas on getting 'knowledge' out there for the masses
edit on 30-3-2014 by UNIT76 because: there/their typo (if i didn't fix it, i might get called "illiterate")

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hello,

With ever-y-body on the inside running it, young-in, school for cool be the young branch//bench of Illuminati(k). The split of ze Illuminati this time [._.0] occurred in 1984 Anno Domini Circa March 1984... When Ronald Reagan who was on to-p at the time decided young Hollywood should-D have more of a say on world"ly" matters. Mind you Ronald does NOT REST IN PEACE, Eve, Corrales the snake she does, have one more apple, shortstack devil! Jay-Z is a Free-Mason and a bottom-feeder to find worthy genetic--k recruits ((((Def Jam Street Team))) for 9 level of Mason. [[360 overstand]]--[[The 11th Commandment by Jeffrey Archer worthy to track down all Masons have to MEMORISE IT]] Brother Senior Tripe. Get the Last Orders hey Sananda. The old guard of the Illuminati(k) the top-p OF ze capstone. Run, essentially the world. They don't like THE KINK when it comes to disruption of power...__Me words be weapons--One haz to realise that the Illuminati(k) is a STRI=CT power order in me other words KNOW YOUR PLACE BROTHER JUNIOR. IT is all based on warped Christianity with smattering=s of Mysticism. The confusion of what Christ weaved. Firmament, Yashua. No p*ss up in Heaven with the WISE, ABOVE THE SOILl do you get it, child. In the book Last Orders you will find coding for Illuminati(K) Monarch MIND KONTROL(l). Monarch be higher than Butterfly=Here have more tekno knowledge, feed it to me head in other word's. -[Hawking the first of the program when it comes to tekno knowledge]---

THE split is the young and old the young who become old and the un-initiated to come.

Take Care

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join