It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little help with the illuminati.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

There's at least 1,000 different versions of the illuminati while having 1,000 different connections leading up to the illuminati even. Let's focus off 1 & a half versions atm. The "Great White Brotherhood" from ancient Egypt & briefly the ancient Sumerian illuminati which branched off into let's just say something else. The GWB will be one of the hottest tickets in town to really understand the essence of what it means to be a member of the true illuminati. Those ancient pyramids were covered in white casing stones. And the practices of its members were inside them. Hence the naming of the "Great White Brotherhood." You can also see hints of it at Luxor, a place also known as the Temple of Man. No different than Solomon's Temple in the end really. For we are a cosmic & organic temple built from the universe itself (A proven & scientific fact) to operate not only with operative alchemy but with speculative alchemy as well).

Now on to what it would mean to be the illuminati. Hm? It means to be of a clean hygienic mind that's solar bright. Also it means you're a polymath, spiritualist, humanist, ecologist etc. Btw what does a solar bright mind mean? Someone who's polymathic training enables them to blind others by their intelligence alone. People that are completely and totally playing on a level that requires one to undergo death as a type of initiation (of their old lives COMPLETELY) before entry. As far as the Sumerian illuminati branch I'll give you this much. They're the generators of the ancient Egyptian illuminati. Hence the half!

As far as Jay-Z is concerned he is what's known as a Prince Hall Freemason. His advertisements of "Do as thou wilt" along with Baphomet should blatantly tell any occult student he is involved with the A∴A∴ & O.T.O. Also to clarify Baphomet it means "tem. o. h. p. ab., an abbreviation of templi omnium hominum pacis abbas, 'abbot' or 'father of the temple of peace of all men." But to occult students who often profane and pervert things out of ignorance it'll mean something like "The beast's head expresses the horror of the sinner, whose materially acting, solely responsible part has to bear the punishment exclusively; because the soul is insensitive according to its nature and can only suffer when it materializes. Levi" & they'll merge that with the old Taxil hoax versioning as well. In a never ending spiral doomed to the abyss forever. The A∴A∴ & O.T.O advertise they hold a branch of the illuminati you to can acquire for $19.95 x 1,000,000 over the course of many years via pseudo degree purchases or donations to my garage temple at my moms kinda thing. Because the O.T.O will sell you into a whole new world of peusdo masonic degrees from the Memphis rite of their 90+ degree system that would surely make L Ron Hubbard jealous. The A∴A∴ is nothing more than a neo-version of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn mixed heavily with the Eight Limbs of Yoga. And of course they'll sell you on Rosicrucianism also so you to can be a neo-Knights Templar for the modern and future ages!

Also the occult versions of the illuminati will teach you about the big secret. Which is the secret sauce of the polymath. And that's to activate the "Super Consciousness." They believe Jesus, Plato, Muhammad, Buddha, Laozi are all fine examples of individuals who achieved the illuminati mind. Hence the halos & fire on the heads of some of these individuals in some art works. How do you activate this super consciousness? By realizing that you and everyone around you hold a spark of the divine (an encrypted thought for the experienced 3% from them & yet the divine is 3% more?) with in you which animates you. To access that and bring it under ones control by achieving a personal will is the key.

Notice the polymath technique yet? Learn this, now learn that? Do this many times? Then rinse and repeat? Over & over? This is the core element of the illuminati. To be polymathic!

Bonus tip: There's also another branch of the illuminati known as the Political illuminati! That's not connected to the occult versions of the illuminati openly for obvious reasons. If you try to unlock one version of the illuminati you'll get lost! Because there isn't just one version. They're multiple versions. This is why everyone is so confused about the illuminati. It's almost like polymaths are using speculative alchemy (psychology) in order to socially engineer those not in the know? For certain reasons yet to be explained!

edit on 2-2-2014 by Solomonopoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomonopoly

They use cool sounding words to describe using their own will to sow mental confusion. They use their will to manifest things in the material world. This is putting their own will above God's will - magic. Since they believe that they are God, this definition still holds true - but more on that later.

That is why you see many street gangs using the same symbolism as other semi-secret societies. It is not a coincidence; they really do adhere to the same ideology.

What people fail to realize is that in sowing confusion in others they become confused themselves. Reap what you sow.

One of the common beliefs is that they can become God or are already God. That's why they have something against Christians who believe the Bible. They think the human consciousness is god, and the Bible says practitioners of magic go to Hell. With that in mind, they view belief in the Bible as the literal Word of God as a threat. Well, most of them anyways. I guess some have figured out that this belief is false. It is contradictory in nature because if the human consciousness were really god, that would make everyone a practitioner of magic - even those who adhere to the Bible in full. It would make belief in anything
essentially magic. If that were the case, "fundamentalist" Christian beliefs would not be a threat because they would be self-destroying.

Anyways, if you love creating mental illusions - you are already Illuminati, even if you are unaware of the traditional ideology and symbolism. For instance, have you every tricked yourself into believing something you previously knew was not true, but made it become "true to you" anyways in order to make accomplishing a task easier? Well, in essence, the Illuminati does this to themselves and to others. One of the main ideas in this is to have a long term goal and not just do it for the heck of doing it. It becomes a way of life for some.

Nice name btw. I always thought Solomonimrod would be a funny name as well.

Btw, the big secret is just another illusion, in case you didn't figure that out already. But, in a belief system that views the whole world as illusory, and believes personal truth is relative, I guess illusion becomes reality. In fact, I guess that is the basis of all of this. Making mental illusions manifest in reality.
edit on 2-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: Minor fixes

edit on 2-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: Added a sentence

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Solomonopoly
It's almost like polymaths are using speculative alchemy (psychology) in order to socially engineer those not in the know? For certain reasons yet to be explained!

Oh, I forgot to mention, this is what really got Jung that Nobel Peace Prize.

However, the reasons have been clearly explained. They don't trust people to think for themselves. The believe the masses should be ruled by a class of intellectuals and that the masses should be kept in the dark.

Of course, that is not the Illuminati in general I am talking about now (but a branch of esoteric thought that prevails in the ruling class, to be certain).

Many of the general Illuminati are blue collar workers.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I just don't care to discuss the extreme tangent of George Washington and his Masonic affiliation with you, especially because I know you are already aware of the journal and you pretended not to be. You surely already know that is the only evidence that is ever presented to support that version of history. I really don't care about it anyways. Plus, I am not really sure why you DO care so much. Must be a point of pride for you, and I would not seek to deprive you of that. I only brought it up in the context of his writings warning about the Bavarian merger into Freemasonry during the American Revolution. One thing is certain: Washington was against the operative goals of the Bavarian Illuminati of that time. I'm not sure how he felt about the speculative aspects, and really don't care.

I find the lack of optical appeal present in your avatar to be a more interesting topic. It hurts my eyes to look at. It really is outstanding in it's lameness.
edit on 2-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly
I just don't care to discuss the extreme tangent of George Washington and his Masonic affiliation with you, especially because I know you are already aware of the journal and you pretended not to be.

I see you have added clairvoyance to your other abilities; I know of no such journal. Your inability to produce evidence only furthers the point that your statements are based solely on your grossly misinformed personal opinion and are as such highly irrelevant. What is truly lame is that you are one in a long line of drive by posters who assume that the members of this forum are going to take your unsubstantiated commentary as fact and when challenged to provide supporting documentation instead resorts to non sequitur ad hominem.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

It is a debated piece of history, mainly because of the journal, and a google search will provide you with both sides of the debate. Personally, I don't care about it so I am not going to debate about it with you. It is also not the topic of the discussion. The real question is - why do you care so much? Because you are a propagandist. A propagandist who is playing dumb and trying to engage in a game of propaganda chess. The thing is: I am not playing with you. Go argue with yourself. Like I said, I don't really care if George Washington left the lodge to return to a different lodge or left Masonry all together, because in the context of the discussion - it is basically the same thing either way. Either way, the reason appears to have been the Bavarian Illuminati.

However, this is an extreme tangent and not relevant enough to expand upon further. The only reason it should even be mentioned is to show that he was concerned about the Illuminati gaining a foothold in American Freemasonry, at least in the context of this discussion. Now, if you want to debate that, go ahead. It will only serve to prove your intent. Pretty much everyone knows about it though, so I don't see why you would want to. I am aware that there are many Masons who would like to say that the Illuminati did not retain that foothold to the present day, yet the Illuminati does not refer to a specific conspiratorial group but instead an ideology which did in fact retain that foothold both in Masonry and in the rest of society. Further, it is very well possible that the specific conspiratorial group did in fact retain their foothold and there is nothing that proves otherwise, but I wouldn't care about that either. It is irrelevant to the situation.

I understand that you are looking through what I type to find another tangent to single out. That's why I am not going to respond to your next post.

I'm done contributing to the derailment of this thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly
It is a debated piece of history, mainly because of the journal, and a google search will provide you with both sides of the debate.

It is a hoaxed piece of history perpetrated by Joseph Ritner (if this indeed the alleged 'journal' you make mention of) and only the intellectually stunted will be taken in by such obviously fictional writings.

Personally, I don't care about it so I am not going to debate about it with you. It is also not the topic of the discussion. The real question is - why do you care so much? Because you are a propagandist. A propagandist who is playing dumb and trying to engage in a game of propaganda chess. The thing is: I am not playing with you. Go argue with yourself.

You are already 'debating about it'-in so much as your inability to provide support to your flaccid point is debate-as your repeated replies prove.

However, this is an extreme tangent and not relevant enough to expand upon further. The only reason it should even be mentioned is to show that he was concerned about the Illuminati gaining a foothold in American Freemasonry, at least in the context of this discussion. Now, if you want to debate that, I will just provide a link to the letter and move on.

That is not a point of contention neither is it relevant to your stupendously ignorant comments, which by your continued reluctance to post a source for only further proves they are figments of an addled mind.

edit on 2-2-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

Tbh the illuminati have never cared for the religious racism (But only the "Christians" can goto heaven! Even though it's nothing more than a philosophical "concept.") you're talking about. If the illuminati had a "religion" it wouldn't really be a religion at all. It would be a special brand of spirituality known as gnosis.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.-Arthur C. Clarke"

Dear Lotus Eater,

Tbh once more. The illuminati would never & will never hand out loaded guns to mer children. Also the illuminati aren't blue collared but rather they're blue blooded. The laws of the jungle no longer apply to the modern world to be. Experts should and will be placed in high offices where applicable by universal voting alone.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Boy, does lame avatar guy sound like a lame when he talks, too. lmao propagandists are always good for a laugh. For anyone looking to gain insight, I would recommend ignoring lame avatar guys posts. He is attempting to disrupt the thread and discourage readers from continuing to read.

Anyways, getting back on topic: here is the letter (direct link to the library of congress)from the library of congress for anyone who is interested. Transcription available.

memory.loc.gov...:1:./temp/~ammem_7rRo::

Transcribed:

memory.loc.gov.../mgw:@field%28DOCID+@lit%28gw360346%29%29

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Solomonopoly

Tbh the illuminati have never cared for the religious racism (But only the "Christians" can goto heaven! Even though it's nothing more than a philosophical "concept.") you're talking about. If the illuminati had a "religion" it wouldn't really be a religion at all. It would be a special brand of spirituality known as gnosis.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.-Arthur C. Clarke"

Read Blavatsky and you will know - the Illuminati (as a general rule) are very anti-Christian. They want to destroy belief in the Bible. They believe that those who believe the Bible are unfit and openly oppose them. I am not going to discuss points of faith with you, because this thread is not about Christianity.

Anyways, that is the oldest trick in the book (equating technology to magic). Magic is not about technology but instead about the human will. That is very basic knowledge, so it brings into question: why even post the quote?

Edit: Believing the human will to be corrupt does not make someone a lotus eater, btw. Purifying your mind is a task to be held in high regard. In fact, everyone knows the human will is corrupt - adherents to gnosticism included (not to be confused with the Illuminati, who also adhere to a form of gnosticism). The difference is in how people seek to uproot that corruption. Christians do it by faith and knowledge of God's Word, and gnostics seek to do it through semi-secret knowledge.

In my opinion, none of the groups involved truly know the nature of reality, though (even with semi-secret knowledge). Only God does.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

For someone who claimed they were not going to respond to my posts you certainly lived up to your word. I think a better statement would have been, "I am not going to respond to you further unless it is with childish insults."

I take it by your juvenile response you are unable to locate the evidence to refute the links that I posted earlier. This is sadly all too common as drive by posters assume that people will not question their erroneous commentary and when challenged to provide supporting documentation resort to ad hominem drivel and claim that the points are off topic.

If they were so off topic why make them in the first place?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If you check the post lame avatar guy responded to, you will notice that lame avatar guy is pretending I responded to him when I did not. This is an example of propaganda. He then continues with that train of thought, creating the mental illusion that I tried to respond to his questions and failed to. Also notice that lame avatar guy pretended to not know about the journal, and then later said that the journal is a hoax (proving that he did know about the journal I was referring to). Pay attention if you are interested in understanding his intentions (if not, just ignore his posts, because they serve no purpose other than to disrupt the thread), this is good stuff.
edit on 2-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: typos

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Blavatsky's version of Rosicrucianism is boring. Why read Theosophy instead of the source it taps into? "Anacalypsis." If you want to play in this realm. You're going to have to go back and do your homework it would appear.

Not only can technology and magic be compared. So can ignorance and magic be compared as well. When you said

FreeWillAnomaly says, Magic is not about technology but instead about the human will. That is very basic knowledge, so it brings into question: why even post the quote?

Actually magic in the past was confused with psychology, education & illusion (for the right of protection from the savage and barbaric.) Sure we can call it speculative alchemy also. But today make no mistake the human "will" is pure psychology. A powerful thing not to overlooked I might add.

I don't nor won't subscribe to your "hypothesis" of the human will being corrupt to its very core kinda concept. We're here to explore as we are for a reason. This hypersensitivity you're showing about your Christian faith while "cute" in itself. Is just that. It's your faith. And you better believe all of the non Christians which out number Christians yesterday and today. Will oppose your supposed oppression of none Christians.

As far as Gnosticism goes. It's only interesting in the realm of Manichaeism and Zoroastrianism where it's more original. I'll say it once more. You need to do more homework in order to even touch this realm of thought.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Solomonopoly

Blavatsky's version of Rosicrucianism is boring. Why read Theosophy instead of the source it taps into? "Anacalypsis." If you want to play in this realm. You're going to have to go back and do your homework it would appear.

Not only can technology and magic be compared. So can ignorance and magic be compared as well. When you said

FreeWillAnomaly says, Magic is not about technology but instead about the human will. That is very basic knowledge, so it brings into question: why even post the quote?

Actually magic in the past was confused with psychology, education & illusion (for the right of protection from the savage and barbaric.) Sure we can call it speculative alchemy also. But today make no mistake the human "will" is pure psychology. A powerful thing not to overlooked I might add.

I don't nor won't subscribe to your "hypothesis" of the human will being corrupt to its very core kinda concept. We're here to explore as we are for a reason. This hypersensitivity you're showing about your Christian faith while "cute" in itself. Is just that. It's your faith. And you better believe all of the non Christians which out number Christians yesterday and today. Will oppose your supposed oppression of none Christians.

As far as Gnosticism goes. It's only interesting in the realm of Manichaeism and Zoroastrianism where it's more original. I'll say it once more. You need to do more homework in order to even touch this realm of thought.

I am aware of the roots of Theosophy, which is the most commonly held form of modern gnosticism and is not to be confused with purely Rosicrucian thought (which I am sure you were already aware of). Blavatsky names the roots. In the modern Illuminati, Theosophy is held in high regard and initiates around the world await the teachings of the "ascended masters."

Nice word play by the way. "And you better believe all of the non Christians which out number Christians yesterday and today. Will oppose your supposed oppression of none Christians. " A true statement of some of the operative goals of mainstream Illuminati. Create an illusion of oppression of non Christians (*supposed* oppression), in order to give momentum to the opposition of Christianity.

Anyways, there are a lot of Gnostics who are aware that the human will is corrupt. I guess you are not one of them.

This is not a thread about the speculation and operation of Christianity, but instead is about the Illuminati. Try to stay on track.

Edit: Yes, I had a feeling about why you posted the quote: because "Actually magic in the past was confused with psychology, education & illusion (for the right of protection from the savage and barbaric.)" Psychology combined with illusion IS a form of magic, but that has nothing to do with the quote. Education is a broad and all encompassing term, so I will just leave that part alone. The quote was about technology. You are trying to say that magic brought technology into existence, which is simply not true.
edit on 2-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: eta

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly
Also notice that lame avatar guy pretended to not know about the journal, and then later said that the journal is a hoax (proving that he did know about the journal I was referring to).

Since you were not capable of having a big person conversation I looked for the alleged journal you claim supplies you with this special knowledge the remainder of thinking humanity does not possess and the only thing that appeared was the hoax journal by Ritner.

Who happened to claim he was a Christian. Lying for Jesus, a beautiful sight to behold.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

In this post you stated

FreeWillAnomaly I'm done contributing to the derailment of this thread.

And I only used this post of yours as a reference to a future post made not to long after via

FreeWillAnomaly Try to stay on track.

Firstly I have to ask. What's up with your fascination of trains? Seriously? Secondly what makes you believe your will is strong enough to dictate via the quote below? Even if you're wrong by being a borderline fundamentalist with your views against the illuminati.

FreeWillAnomaly This is not a thread about the speculation and operation of Christianity, but instead is about the Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Solomonopoly

In this post you stated

FreeWillAnomaly I'm done contributing to the derailment of this thread.

And I only used this post of yours as a reference to a future post made not to long after via

FreeWillAnomaly Try to stay on track.

Firstly I have to ask. What's up with your fascination of trains? Seriously? Secondly what makes you believe your will is strong enough to dictate via the quote below? Even if you're wrong by being borderline fundamentalist with your views against the illuminati.

FreeWillAnomaly This is not a thread about the speculation and operation of Christianity, but instead is about the Illuminati.

GG no re

ETA: I never claimed to be a Christian and never made an attack on the ideology of the Illuminati. I simply looked to discuss the Illuminati with regards to their operative and speculative standpoints. But look what happened instead. I get called a fundamentalist with anti-illuminati views for trying. See how that works? Get down or lay down - as the saying goes.

edit on 2-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: eta

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly
I never claimed to be a Christian and never made an attack on the ideology of the Illuminati.

FreeWillAnomaly
They use cool sounding words to describe using their own will to sow mental confusion. They use their will to manifest things in the material world. This is putting their own will above God's will - magic.

Obviously you're referencing the illuminati as posted in reply to post by Solomonopoly

Clearly below in yet another quote by you. You're against the illuminati

FreeWillAnomaly
Anyways, if you love creating mental illusions - you are already Illuminati, even if you are unaware of the traditional ideology and symbolism. For instance, have you every tricked yourself into believing something you previously knew was not true, but made it become "true to you" anyways in order to make accomplishing a task easier? Well, in essence, the Illuminati does this to themselves and to others. One of the main ideas in this is to have a long term goal and not just do it for the heck of doing it. It becomes a way of life for some.

Here you are speaking up for the Christian rite! Yet you're not a Christian. But yet you're ready to fight in their stead even when not called upon?

FreeWillAnomaly
One of the common beliefs is that they can become God or are already God. That's why they have something against Christians who believe the Bible.

If anyone was to label you. I'd label you a throw away account who has certain issues with reality. Hence your hit and run style of posting. Once again I'll say this. You're out of your realm here in this discussion.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Solomonopoly

FreeWillAnomaly
I never claimed to be a Christian and never made an attack on the ideology of the Illuminati.

FreeWillAnomaly
They use cool sounding words to describe using their own will to sow mental confusion. They use their will to manifest things in the material world. This is putting their own will above God's will - magic.

Obviously you're referencing the illuminati as posted in reply to post by Solomonopoly

Clearly below in yet another quote by you. You're against the illuminati

FreeWillAnomaly

Here you are speaking up for the Christian rite! Yet you're not a Christian. But yet you're ready to fight in their stead even when not called upon?

FreeWillAnomaly
One of the common beliefs is that they can become God or are already God. That's why they have something against Christians who believe the Bible.

If anyone was to label you. I'd label you a throw away account who has certain issues with reality. Hence your hit and run style of posting. Once again I'll say this. You're out of your realm here in this discussion.

Basically, all you said here is that I discussed the speculative and operative aspects of the illuminati and you want to know if I am a Christian so that you can turn this into a discussion about why you don't like Christians.

I never claimed to be a Christian, and never claimed not to be a Christian, because it does not pertain to the topic. I never said anything that is "anti-illuminati" unless the speculative and operative aspects of the Illuminati are anti-illuminati in and of themselves.

If anything, I have remained neutral in this discussion. You are pro-illuminati and have proven to be anti-Christian. Well, that makes you both an operative and speculative member of the Illuminati. Big surprise there.

Your need to discuss ME and what you would label ME proves that your intent is not to discuss CONCEPTS but instead to promote illusory PERCEPTIONS. I am here to discuss concepts. Worry about the words and not the person who wrote them.

Combining psychology with illusion does not work on every person you come across. Deal with it.

ETA: I will leave you to your devices now. I guess this thread has exhausted it's purpose. Seek peace.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly
You are pro-illuminati and have proven to be anti-Christian. Well, that makes you both an operative and speculative member of the Illuminati. Big surprise there.

I concur that I've been on topic as you've just confirmed above. However I refute your supposed "delusions" that I'm anti-Christian however.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join