It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman agrees to charity celebrity boxing, rappers lining up.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
t.entertainment.msn.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Linkypoo George Zimmerman is boxing for charity and the line to be his opponent is forming. Rapper "The Game" said he would beat Zimmerman and show him that guns weren't the way to take someone down, while DMX said he wouldn't abide by any rules and would urinate on Zimmerman after he won.
Arsenio Hall wants Mike Tyson to do it. I personally would like to see Al Sharpton step into the ring. Zimmerman has apparently been boxing for awhile...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I'm mostly disturbed by the flippant use of the word 'celebrity'.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

That's not racist at all………………………………………

Do we live in la la land?

"Zimmerman is racist!"
"If you don't support Trayvon you're racist!"
"Zimmerman is free because the justice system is racist!"
"bla bla bla -insert- racist!"

"Let's throw a celebrity boxing match where we pit black rappers against zimmerman!" -totally not racist?

'We live in a 1000 wrongs make a right' world now.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I defended him because I think he was justified in defending his life, but now im getting tired of him being an attention seeker. He should have gone on with his life and let it be.
I guess he wants to show he can fight and has let the people get to him saying he was a coward.
The Game is a tough guy, the irony is that he's behind more than a few murders that involved guns.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

To me, both Travyon and Zimmerman are real life depictions of my stereotypical partisans. The loser bottom feeder of the left and the cowardly tough guy only with a gun fruitcake on the right. I sincerely wish they both would've died. It sucks being a real man in todays America.
edit on 1-2-2014 by slunteri because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

slunteri

To me, both Travyon and Zimmerman are real life depictions of my stereotypical partisans. The loser bottom feeder of the left and the cowardly tough guy only with a gun fruitcake on the right. I sincerely wish they both would've died. It sucks being a real man in todays America.
edit on 1-2-2014 by slunteri because: (no reason given)

Pure truth.
But now a days pure truth is lost inside all the deceptions, and lies, and illusions of a completely fake reality, that everyone lives in.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

slowisfast

I'm mostly disturbed by the flippant use of the word 'celebrity'.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Sadly, there is more substance to Zimmerman than the Kardashians, et al.

Can't Flim Flam The Zim Zam!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

boncho

"Let's throw a celebrity boxing match where we pit black rappers against zimmerman!" .

Let's call him white even though he's a Jewish Mexican, and beat him up!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Maybe if one of the 'rappers' kills him everyone will finally be happy.

I hope this story isn't true.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
George Zimmerman challenges entire month of February to boxing match.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

I defended him because I think he was justified in defending his life, but now im getting tired of him being an attention seeker. He should have gone on with his life and let it be.
I guess he wants to show he can fight and has let the people get to him saying he was a coward.
The Game is a tough guy, the irony is that he's behind more than a few murders that involved guns.

Hes got to make money somehow im sure there are not many companies willing to hire him.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

The Roman Colosseum! Give the people entertainment! Rome fell and it does not look good for us here in the good old U.S.A. I'll stay where I'm at and opt out of the whole circus that is a mockery of everything I hold dear. You can go watch if you want. The world is a sick demented shell of it's former self and people are too stupid to learn from history.

Bring on the great culling already.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I just can't help but wonder what the reaction would be if Zimmerman fought some tough "street" guy and actually won.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I hope they all kill each other so I can turn on the television one day and not hear them anymore.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

DITTO THAT.

At first I thought 'guilty of manslaughter' .. then I saw the trial and said 'not guilty' ... and now I'm tired of him being in the news. This time, he's in the news of his own making. He should just drop out of sight, get a regular job, stay away from relationships with women (he's picked crazy ones up to this point), and live anon. somewhere.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The boxing match opponent for Zimmerman is not necessarily going to be black. Of course that's how it would get the most attention/make the most money or whatever, but if you would take a few minutes to read any articles that come up when you google "zimmerman celeb boxing" you will find that an opponent has not been chosen and that there is no specification as to the race or ethnicity of said opponent. That's what you would call "jumping the gun". If you can't be trusted to decipher a few paragraphs from a mainstream fluff article, how can your critical thinking or assessment of anything more complex than a tmz article or the like be taken as having any worth? Nice try though you were like the first in line to make the pathetic cry of racism this time.
edit on 2-2-2014 by LizardSlicks because: heh

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don't think that any of these people are really thinking this thing out; *IF* Zimmerman knocks them out, they will never live it down. It will be game over for them and their career. Either way, GZ is stupid for doing this. Just plain stupid. If I were the venue, and GZ, I would have excellent security there that night. This issue is too sensitive to be doing these sorts of things. My reaction is just

Who's behind this, or who set this up? I wanna see their picture/bio.
edit on 2-2-2014 by Fylgje because: to add

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
DMX. It's been announced. He's going to fight DMX in a 3 round match.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

He just made 100,000 dollars selling a godawful "painting" where he put text on someones photo of an American flag (and he changed the colors).

The whole thing is just in poor taste. Both sides.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

abe froman
DMX. It's been announced. He's going to fight DMX in a 3 round match.

And DMX already said he wouldn't follow boxing rules.

He's going to try to hurt Zimmerman obviously. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets killed putting himself out there like this.

As stupid and slimey as it is from Zimmerman and DMX. It would be funny if Zimmerman beat DMX up because my image of DMX is a pretty tough dude (though I think he is short).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join