It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 - The Time Has Come!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The vid has a nice message, but I don't agree that ET's are here to help mankind, since they have operated by stealth and keep hidden quite well. If anyone believes that they are here to help mankind move toward the next stage of our evolution they are mistaken, in my opinion, and they haven't done one single thing that we could say has helped the planet, and so far no one is listening to what should be common sense that we should already be utilizing. We shouldn't need to be told anything like what the video is portraying. There isn't any next stage for mankind to evolve to. Spiritually mankind is on a horrendous downward spiral right into the maw of hell. Denial makes people happy for a period of time at least..

Instead, the world is being destroyed through tyranny and subterfuge and is on track for eventual annihilation right now. Just look at all the nuke threats pouring in from these imbeciles, it's getting worse.
If they are indeed here to help, they better think over their strategy and get cracking before we crack the planet in half.

I feel some ET's have good intentions and may be benevolent, but many of the ones already here are here for their own reasons, and they have nothing at all included in their operations to help us, or the planet. They are here for totally selfish reasons. This is easy to understand by the reports of how they treat people. There are exceptions to these occurrences though.

I'm all for promoting peace and love and harmony, but we aren't seeing it happen, what we are getting is tyranny, misery, and death.
People are always told to not do this or that and use reason instead of violence, but the people in power say "nah, violence works much better" So the message is not heard by anyone who could make a real difference on our behalf.

For the short version instead of my long winded post (got me dizzy even) I love the message and embrace it, but our worlds leaders will never embrace it and so the planet's direction will be not be in the best hands.
edit on 3-2-2014 by alienreality because: add

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

This plus

Gotta admire the positive attitude although I hate seeing the pics from Africa (the nature pics were awesome), but it seems new agers ask for a REALITY CHECK as they seem to be living in their pink world of ponies and rainbows.

Also this thread needs to go to Religion/new age forums. And ppl dealing with the topic should be distinguished from new agers who just live in their fantasies.

Firstly, there is no plausible evidence that Aliens have been in contact with humans, everything is just theoretical. Secondly, Mankind is still too busy fighting with each other, killing each other,

Why didn't they show the scenes of cataclysms, ecological catastrophes, pollution, wars, nuclear fission? This is not part of the world?

and mankind is nowhere near to any spiritual growing any time soon.

Third, IF there are aliens interfering, at least half of them are malevolent and are already seeking mankind's death If probably not stopped by others.

And in a world OR UNIVERSE where evil exists, all these pictures and New Age ideas of SPACE BROTHERS, HARMONY look like some wishful thinking.

So get down to Earth and see REALITY as it is now and will be in the near and far future.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

sled735
Walt Willis just became a member on ATS a few days ago. He has been posting on one of my other threads.

He has an amazing story to share. Just putting it out there for others to hear.
The more that come forward, the more people will wake up to the fact that something is really happening.

And it involves aliens!!

edit on 2/3/2014 by sled735 because: fix video link

Posting this here so people won't miss it. Very convincing videos of aliens interaction with us, if you ask me!

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

sled735
I just received a link to this new video in a private message that Alfred2012 has made and posted on YouTube.

What do you think?

Here's what I think.

Cinema dramatic
Cinema gross
Cinema fantastic
Cinema awe
Cinema sensational
Cinema yawn
Cinema amazing
Cinema show
Sin, another showing
of what we all already know

The person who put the video together did a great job. They've got good skills (and obviously, a good computer).

Do youse want to get blown away? I mean really blown away? I was at the laundromat when I heard this song for the first time. Look, the woman BLEW ME AWAY. Like a vocal nuke, I feel like a cosmic space dust has wiped me clean of all innards and I exist no more.

NOBODY has ever raised up their voice louder than a solar boom and YELLED AT ME that I'm loved. Though it was entirely unintentional, she killed me. I died. I'm blown so wide open, blown so far away... that it just can't even begin. Not now, not ever.

youtu.be...

My point is, all this technology and videos and images and sounds... it's like a real matrix or something. If we want to save Humanity, and Earth ...

We've got to unplug all the TV's and computers n' stuff, and get off our butts and take care of ourselves, and each other. And the planet. But seems like science and government are technologically engineering space and everything under the sun. Hell, I even wonder if the Sun itself is computerized and remote controlled these days O.o

Anybody get what I'm saying?
edit on 12-2-2014 by ik9zeroE because: can somebody explain to me why my video embeds appear to not function? is it because i'm a newbie? is it only on my end, that the video embeds but does not play? sigh...

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yeah. It would be nice if I could hear something new and original from the aliens. Instead of the same old crap.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

sled735

Just imagine what the world would be like if we all could learn to love each other

I think we would be hugely overpopulated!

Yeah, so I'm a 'Negative-Ned' but I think the premise of the OP is flawed and as others have said, new agey hokum and wishful thinking, but hey, thanks for being so positive...give my regards to our new Unicorn overlords .

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

aorAki
I think we would be hugely overpopulated!

Yes, unfortunately it is our "love" for each other (or at least kind of getting along with each other most of the time) that will mean our eventual doom. We eat up our resources to feed and protect our offspring, we keep our old people alive far longer than is necessary, we build and expand and pollute and never give it a second thought. Because keeping each other healthy and alive for as long as possible is how we show our love for each other. And that was fine until we got good at fighting disease. Now it's a runaway train.

Oh, well. The Earth will always survive, even if we're all dead.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You people MAY have opened a telepathic line.But how do you know for sure that these entities are who they say they are?Or believe ANYTHING they say just because you were able to make contact?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Sled, I have been following your posts about this for the sole reason that you seem to be such a kind and sincere person.

I want the world to heal and flourish, too. What person in their right mind wouldn't? We could all use an infusion of compassion.

Not really interested in choosing camps here. I just wanted to applaud your attitude!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Mankind is definitely on the verge of something...

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

The time isn't now.

The time should have been pre-industrial revolution, then all of the nightmarish 'advancements' we have wreaked upon ourselves and the world would probably not have occured in the first place...no damage, no healing required from us or ETI's.

150 years overdue, doesn't look great for the planning abilities of ET imo.

Since they missed the proper time to gently steer and change our societies and development away from destructive and negative technologies and mindsets, if they really are making remote contact with people, actual contact should happen immediately.

We have always been ready, a year, a decade or more isn't going to change anything as far as the Human condition goes, except perhaps for even more damage and destructive and divisive action and thinking in the near future.

People will simply HAVE to get used to the idea, if they are initially frightened...so what?

People live their entire lives in fear of something..fear of the bomb, fear of plagues, fear of totalitarian regimes, fear of violence, fear of losing 'something', fear of unreciprocated love, fear of pain, fear of being ignored, fear of inadaquacy, fear of a god, fear of a god's adversary, fear of death, fear of poverty, fear of hunger, fear of being afraid...people have always found something to fear, it makes no difference if people are afraid of ET at first, it's almost a 100% gaurentee they are going to be anyway, now or in the future.

Fear isn't a valid reason for not coming right now, if the intent is to prevent further damage and hostility / suffering.

Once people realise they are here to help, after the initial high weirdness and shock, we will adapt quickly..it will probably be surprising to many at just how quickly the novelty would wear off and it will all seem commonplace to us. Humans adapt very quickly, especially if there is no alternative but to adapt.

We will quickly realise and accept we are all one people, the knowledge that there are other intelligent and technological lifeforms out there will be the single most profound development that has ever happened to our species and would bring an end to petty rivalries and squabbles like nothing has ever been able to do before in history.

When a benevolent ETI introduces themselves to humanity as a whole, will be the time we start making progress for the betterment of all of us.

If they are actually here and wish to make real contact with us, the time could not come soon enough.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

MysterX
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

The time isn't now.

The time should have been pre-industrial revolution, then all of the nightmarish 'advancements' we have wreaked upon ourselves and the world would probably not have occured in the first place...no damage, no healing required from us or ETI's.

150 years overdue, doesn't look great for the planning abilities of ET imo.

Prior to the dark ages would have been a good time.

The world lost a lot of its knowledge, art, and culture to the dark ages. Perhaps the fall of the Roman Empire was a long time coming and inevitable, and not the direct cause of the dark ages that followed, but if there was some magical alien protector/overseer of human civilization, then a good time for them to have intervened after the Roman Empire fell, and before the world devolved into the social chaos, stagnation, and regression that followed.

So they are roughly 1300 years too late.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Just imagine what the world would be like if we all could learn to love each other

Wasn't that tried in the sixties?

If I remember correctly it didn't go over too well at the time.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ik9zeroE

Anybody get what I'm saying?

Yes I do.

As Watchmen has already been mentioned how we are just a spec and the universe wouldn't even notice us gone, I have to add what the Comedian says before he is killed that describes what I think you are saying and how I think you have seeing reality for a while.

"its all a joke"

Its funny at times and quite sad at others is it not?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
The Universe, however, doesn't care about us, no matter how quickly we could be erased in a blink by a Gamma Ray Burster, or any other number of other events that have absolutely nothing to do with humanity, no matter how much we say "Om", hug trees, or don't.

Unless the Universe was created and sustained by a mind that also created and sustains mankind; and that mind was focused on our thoughts and actions over time.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by sled735

Wasn't that tried in the sixties?

If I remember correctly it didn't go over too well at the time.

That's because it was the most dangerous thing the elites had ever come across. It scared the living hell out of them, and it had to be stopped at any cost.

And so it was stopped.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by unb3k44n7

Thoughts create reality.

Actually, thoughts create action, action creates reality... cant all sit around thinking happy thoughts and hoping all our bollocks sorts itself out.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

ElohimJD

AliceBleachWhite
The Universe, however, doesn't care about us, no matter how quickly we could be erased in a blink by a Gamma Ray Burster, or any other number of other events that have absolutely nothing to do with humanity, no matter how much we say "Om", hug trees, or don't.

Unless the Universe was created and sustained by a mind that also created and sustains mankind; and that mind was focused on our thoughts and actions over time.

Ask the people of Nagasaki and Hiroshima about all that love and light and nurturing Universe stuff.

Ask all the children that get born into suffering poverty, who get sold into sex slavery even as babies.

Ask anyone and everyone that's been killed by Natural disasters, like the 2004 Tsunami, the Japan Tsunami, Volcanoes throughout history, Earthquakes, Freezes, Heatwaves, and floods.

Ask anyone that's ever been ripped apart by wolves, or any other wild animal.

Ask every Astronaut and Cosmonaut that's ever died.

Ask the 99.9% of the species that have EVER EXISTED that are now EXTINCT.

Ask them how loving and nurturing the Universe is.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I want to thank you for sharing this video , I hope everyone puts aside 2 hours to watch it.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for posting this video sled, love the imagery. Brilliant message too.
I agree with you in not understanding why naysayers are so interested in commenting on this thread; seems it would be a waste of their time really.

Thoughts create reality.
Just imagine what the world would be like if we all could learn to love each other, accept one another's differences, help our fellow man instead of turning our head to their need, etc.

If more people would imagine it, and take actions toward it, it would be so. I don't know why anyone would rather choose to stay helpless, or controlled by negativity. To each their own.

reply to post by Whateva69

Thank you for the video post Whateva, it looks like it will be an amazing watch!

----------

Although Earth might be tiny in the scope of the Universe, I have always felt it would be arrogant to assume we were the only life within said Universe. As for planets we are familiar with, where we are the only life that we know of, it is up to us to do the BEST with that knowledge that we can - which means projecting it in ways that heal the planet, and our fellow humans. To consciously do otherwise, is to contribute to the end of life as we know it; which would be sad considering we ought to have evolved further by now, and I don't mean technologically.

Whether ETs are here or not isn't quite the point - they aren't supposed to fix things for us, even as they see us failing; change is up to us, the inhabitants of this planet. I am on the fence as to whether they walk among us; but considering all that the world's elite has kept hidden it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. And thus, I will remain open.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join