It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 - The Time Has Come!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by sled735

Nothing happens FOR YOU, and it won't until you open your mind, meditate, and allow your spirit to move into the higher realms.

And there's the problem , it's all a matter of belief just like any religion.

At this point UFOlogy is pretty much a religion.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That's a cop out.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by sled735

That's a cop out.

Clarification, please?

To what are you directing that statement?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Thanks for the video. I'll try to get to it later tonight.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

hoonsince89

Im very thankful for the information Alfred and his group report. It help me come to terms with my own experiences as i thought i was the only one. They began telepathic communication with me about a year ago and have been preparing me for the next step also. Kills me everyday i have to wait for this to happen!

Thank you for commenting.

What kind of messages have you received, if I may ask?

Did the E.T. tell you where it is from, or give a name?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It is all an illusion, the old world knew it for what it was.

Unfortunately in recent times some have forgotten.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
For those who need to learn how to reach the higher realms in consciousness, David tells it very well...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It's really really needed right now with Fukushima, that we start sending positive consciousness solutions to healing earth and in every community, create citizen's counsel's and watchdog groups. We also have to drag the criminals who have done this, kicking and screaming to the table and get them to pull out the positive implications of HAARP like technology, the reverse sine, that can chill all melted goo piles and neutralize/cancel out, each isotope in the mix.

ETs, our Spiritual Family, Higher Self, Our Own Creators and our Own Souls are waiting for us to get a move on.

Problem is the means don't justify the end, and how you play the game is far more important than if you win or lose the game.....and in addition if people really stubbornly refuse to see what can be done and start to problem solve, overcoming all the separation and divisions they've erected, from illegal immigrants, to single moms, to other races, to handicapped, to homeless, all of this is meant to be overcome by win/win's, not political stripes, and understanding one another and working on ohter's behalf. Thats what it would take to be successful.

And quite frankly, with the state of consciousness, don't know whats going to happen.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

That was an amazing video, Whateva69! Thank you for sharing that!

Hey! This guy has my vote! I'm going now to post it on my f/b page.

At the beginning he was showing how sound can cause objects to rise and float. I wonder if this is the technology the E.T.s use to maneuver their spacecrafts?
The sound would be at such a high frequency we couldn't hear it with our human ears. A lot of people say the crafts they saw made no noise. This could explain it!

Very interesting video! I suggest everyone watch this. This guy has the answers to how we can fix our world; we just need to get behind him and help make it happen!!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Have you watched the video Whateva posted, Unity?

This man is on the same page as you, and I, and many others. Watch it, if you haven't. It's important to watch the entire, when you have 2 hours to spare. He has a very important message that needs to be heard globally.

We can do our part by spreading the message!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

From The Watchmen movie -

Laurie: "Jon, what about the war? You've got to prevent it! Everyone will die. "
Dr. Manhattan: "...And the universe will not even notice."

Heal the Earth, Destroy it, Meditate until your Om bleeds, or be the biggest serial killer of all time ...
The Universe doesn't care.

That's how I feel about all these "Aliens are going to come save us through meditation" threads.

I agree completely. These "new age ideas" put too much importance on earth and on humans.

The Earth is just an infinitesimal speck of near nothingness compared to the rest of the universe. And humans are a minor species who have inhabited Earth (this infinitesimal speck of nothingness) for an extremely short time compared to the life of the earth, and an even shorter amount of time compared to the life of the universe.

The Earth is almost nothing compared to the universe, and humans are less than that. Dr. Manhattan in that film had it right: The universe would not notice if Earth no longer existed, and would notice even less if humans became extinct.

edit on 2/2/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Soylent Green Is People

AliceBleachWhite

From The Watchmen movie -

Laurie: "Jon, what about the war? You've got to prevent it! Everyone will die. "
Dr. Manhattan: "...And the universe will not even notice."

Heal the Earth, Destroy it, Meditate until your Om bleeds, or be the biggest serial killer of all time ...

That's how I feel about all these "Aliens are going to come save us through meditation" threads.

I agree completely. These "new age ideas" put too much importance on earth and on humans.

The Earth is just an infinitesimal speck of near nothingness compared to the rest of the universe. And humans are a minor species who have inhabited Earth (this infinitesimal speck of nothingness) for an extremely short time compared to the life of the earth, and an even shorter amount of time compared to the life of the universe.

The Earth is almost nothing compared to the universe, and humans are less than that. Dr. Manhattan in that film had it right: The universe would not notice if Earth no longer existed, and would notice even less if humans became extinct.

edit on 2/2/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

Ding ding ding !!!!

We have a winner.

I agree completely.

Lets go decalcify our pineal glands and open our 3rd eyes !!!!!

Just kidding.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

sled735
reply to post by unb3k44n7

It's an idea that every human needs to "get on board" with. Thoughts create reality.

Just imagine what the world would be like if we all could learn to love each other, accept one another's differences, help our fellow man instead of turning our head to their need, etc.

It would be a magical place, indeed. So, yes... it IS the thought that counts.

What you and all others who preach a similar tune fail to realize that if our thoughts do create reality, what is thinking about the destruction that coming soon doing other bringing it closer if it is to come or on its way.

If the thought counts your focusing on destruction is really positive

Your new age thinking that divides those whos minds arent as open as you think yours is, is exactly the negativity you guys singing this tune dish out yet are blind to see it.

The world is bad shape something need to be done. So say you and a hell of lot of others.

OK, stop pointing it out and focusing on it being a mess if you see as such and offer solutions instead of attempting to pass on your irrational fears that you do not even recognize as a fear and want to share with others.

Yes its the thought that counts,

A majority of thoughts are about doom and how to avoid doom, how to stop it from happening.

Thoughts create reality....

Stop being manipulated and constantly thinking about negative things and how to prevent negative things if its the thought that counts, think positive.

The world is beautiful filled with so much diversity it can be seen as ugly, how you perceive the world is your choice no matter how much negative info we are fed.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I use to believe this stuff, but I dont anymore. These people always make outlandish claims and nothing ever happens. If they want to help us why dont they just land on earth, come out of their ships and say, "Yo whats up everybody!". Why do we need to meditate to contact them, or channel them. I feel people use these reasons of contact so no one can scientifically prove their bogus claims wrong.

I still love Aliens though!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I strongly disagree.

The last "time" would have been sometime on or around September 12th 2001.

Ever since that "time" this world has been marching steadily towards tyranny. It is to the point now where we are nearly running full tilt straight at it.

Yes, more people are "waking up", but guess what happens when that number reaches critical mass?

War.

If the new age mumbo jumbo helps you feel better, more power to you, but from my perspective this planet inches closer to all out chaos by the minute.

You can't have it both ways, the ET are coming because we are becoming more aware AND more peaceful. It is almost laughable. Paradigm shifts ALWAYS come with a great loss of life. As far as we know, ET hasn't helped yet.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Not fan of new age but another vid to watch, marking for future watching.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

JayinAR
I strongly disagree.

You can't have it both ways, the ET are coming because we are becoming more aware AND more peaceful. It is almost laughable. Paradigm shifts ALWAYS come with a great loss of life. As far as we know, ET hasn't helped yet.

There are "aliens" that have incarnated into our world, walking on the sidewalk right beside you and me, that are here to help make the changes from the "inside", in our third density realm, and others "up there" that are influencing other things to fight off the evil in this world.

It's still a waiting game with no proof of it being real, unfortunately. I guess that's where faith has to come in.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Soylent Green Is People

Exactly.

Nature is the same.
The more we do to insulate ourselves from and harden ourselves against Nature and the Universe, the longer we live, for example.

There's nothing friendly, or nurturing about Nature of the Universe, despite this little speck of a speck that we know happens to sustain life, and even then, 99% of all the species that have ever existed on this planet are EXTINCT.

If Nature, and/or the Universe had any motivations, or personality at all, they'd be bent on killing us wholesale, and it's really only by luck we're actually around to think about it.

The Universe kills whole solar systems on a regular basis. Supernova. Boom.
The Universe will even kill whole Galaxies.
The Universe itself will eventually suicide; some speculation pointing at a Big Crunch, while others point at Heat Death, and still there's others.

The Universe, however, doesn't care about us, no matter how quickly we could be erased in a blink by a Gamma Ray Burster, or any other number of other events that have absolutely nothing to do with humanity, no matter how much we say "Om", hug trees, or don't.

All this "Aliens will come save us" is just more Santa Claus mentality.
If we're good, some magical people/person will bring us presents.
It's the same with every god that was ever made up; If we're "good" the gods will favor us.
Some folks just never advance beyond the superstitious reliance age of ...
When is it we usually discover Satan Claus isn't real?

When are folks going to start taking responsibility and accountability for their own future?
I'd like to be around a thousand years from now and be able to say I/We did/accomplished this, whatever "this" might be, without the help or supervision of some mommy nanny Mary Poppins, Santa Claus aliens interfering.

Sure, it'd be nice to meet Aliens, but, it'd be nicer to be on the Spaniard side of things than the Indian side of things, or equivalent footing where interactions profit on both sides.

Meeting Aliens from the squalling helpless needy position of a religious "Help Us/Save us" stance?
That's just embarrassing, and even more embarrassing that some folks strive to obtain that position.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

The Universe, however, doesn't care about us, no matter how quickly we could be erased in a blink by a Gamma Ray Burster, or any other number of other events that have absolutely nothing to do with humanity, no matter how much we say "Om", hug trees, or don't.

The "universe" may not care, but there are "residents" of the universe who do.
God will never allow the universe to be destroyed... don't worry about that.

If you find this thread, and the people who are posting here with their experiences embarrassing, why are you here?
Why would you want your avatar seen in such a ridiculous forum (by your standards), associating with the "crazy people"?
Why do you ALWAYS have that "holier than thou" attitude just because you haven't experienced what some of us have?

And why the hell can't the people who haven't had experiences leave us who have alone to discuss our experiences without having the thread derailed by people like you?

You don't intimidate me. I know things you don't know. Keep using your science to explain everything.
You and others here are in for a major surprise. It's coming!

edit on 2/3/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Walt Willis just became a member on ATS a few days ago. He has been posting on one of my other threads.

He has an amazing story to share. Just putting it out there for others to hear.
The more that come forward, the more people will wake up to the fact that something is really happening.

And it involves aliens!!

edit on 2/3/2014 by sled735 because: fix video link

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join