It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 - The Time Has Come!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I just received a link to this new video in a private message that Alfred2012 has made and posted on YouTube.

It tells a story through pictures, films, and messages received from the E.T.s.

They say the time is now, people are awakening, and the message is to love, heal the earth, and live in harmony with others.
At least, that's what I got out of the video.

What do you think?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Nice video , Earth is a beautiful place.

Mankind is now on the threshold of a new, wonderful era of loving togetherness, harmony, and compassion.
Many extraterrestrial civilizations, who are part of a peaceful, cosmic society, are gently accompanying and supporting us during the epochal transformation of earth and all of mankind.
A few months ago, they began intensifying telepathic communication with us humans.
More and more people have been in telepathic contact with our cosmic siblings ever since!
The time has come: Mankind is awakening and is moving towards the moment of initial contact!

More new age hokum with no base in reality , it seems like every year this type of message is put out...the time is now ! , yet nothing happens , nothing changes .

Telepathic contact is no contact.

edit on 1-2-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for posting this video Sled.

What a wonderful world...
I wish we would take better care of it.

I do believe that telepathy is sort of like a first step, trying to make contact without scaring us half to death, and/or perhaps trying to guide us in the right direction on what to do with our planet.

The UFO nerd in me wishes 2014 was the year, but the realist in me thinks that it is still too early. When we learn to live in peace with each other, and stop killing each other and going to war, perhaps then extraterrestrials will make themselves shown.

Until then we will just have to read about them already being amongst us incognito and people's accounts of meeting them to pass along messages about world peace,etc.

*sigh*

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
just another story thats full of nothing,everyone on here says proof or its crap and i would love someone to try prove this is true.

until we see something or hear something thats beyond fact then this is all crap.seriously i could turn round in next 5 mins and say oh i,m sure i just heard someone try contact me telepathically from another planet and if you believed me then your just as daft as the people that claim it.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by sled735

Mankind is now on the threshold of a new, wonderful era of loving togetherness, harmony, and compassion.
Many extraterrestrial civilizations, who are part of a peaceful, cosmic society, are gently accompanying and supporting us during the epochal transformation of earth and all of mankind.
A few months ago, they began intensifying telepathic communication with us humans.
More and more people have been in telepathic contact with our cosmic siblings ever since!
The time has come: Mankind is awakening and is moving towards the moment of initial contact!

More new age hokum with no base in reality , it seems like every year this type of message is put out...the time is now ! , yet nothing happens , nothing changes .

Nothing happens FOR YOU, and it won't until you open your mind, meditate, and allow your spirit to move into the higher realms.
This "awakening" is not something people will see with their physical eyes, unless it's the weather changes, or something negative on the earth plane.
I still don't think people are ready to be visited by the E.T.s. Mankind is still in too negative a mindset to accept them on friendly terms.
To avoid the lower realm destruction that is coming, you must raise your consciousness to the higher realms. Good luck!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Nothing happens FOR YOU, and it won't until you open your mind, meditate, and allow your spirit to move into the higher realms.

And there's the problem , it's all a matter of belief just like any religion.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

What do you think?

I think we've heard exactly the same thing many, many times. And guess what happens?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But this time it's for real, right?
Sure it is.

edit on 2/1/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It's a nice idea. I'm sure we all like the idea of it.
But as of now all it is is an idea. If it makes you feel better, by all means. It's the thought that counts.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

It's an idea that every human needs to "get on board" with. Thoughts create reality.

Just imagine what the world would be like if we all could learn to love each other, accept one another's differences, help our fellow man instead of turning our head to their need, etc.

It would be a magical place, indeed. So, yes... it IS the thought that counts.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It would be a magical place, indeed.

Good choice of words.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I've been all for it for a long time. Hence my signature.
Maybe I'm just having a pessimistic day. I'll snap out of it tomorrow and let you know what the optimistic version thinks.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for this enlightening video, it definitely humbles the human spirit.

It's so difficult to understand how much of mankind has fallen out of passionate love, with something so beautiful, nurturing, and magic as our earth.

"He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature." --Socrates

edit on 1-2-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think the last time the Earth was "healed" was about 65 Million Years ago in a little place called Chicxulub in the Yucatan area.

The Earth has "healed" itself at least 5 MAJOR Times.

All that was well before mankind even ever was close to existing.

Oh, ah, but, eh, none of that counts because it's not from an anthrocentric perspective where humans are for some reason super special important to the rest of the Universe.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

sled735

gortex
reply to post by sled735

This "awakening" is not something people will see with their physical eyes, unless it's the weather changes, or something negative on the earth plane.
I still don't think people are ready to be visited by the E.T.s. Mankind is still in too negative a mindset to accept them on friendly terms.
To avoid the lower realm destruction that is coming, you must raise your consciousness to the higher realms. Good luck!

Im very thankful for the information Alfred and his group report. It help me come to terms with my own experiences as i thought i was the only one. They began telepathic communication with me about a year ago and have been preparing me for the next step also. Kills me everyday i have to wait for this to happen!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

The Time Has Come Today. 48 years ago.

Times have changed. Right? Better now? Worse?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

From The Watchmen movie -

Laurie: "Jon, what about the war? You've got to prevent it! Everyone will die. "

Dr. Manhattan: "...And the universe will not even notice."

Heal the Earth, Destroy it, Meditate until your Om bleeds, or be the biggest serial killer of all time ...
The Universe doesn't care.

That's how I feel about all these "Aliens are going to come save us through meditation" threads.

edit on 2/1/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

sled if you find the time you may also enjoy watching this 2 hour presentation, its inspiring, enlightening and very educational.

ubuntu
ʊˈbʊntʊ/
noun S. African
noun: ubuntu

1. a quality that includes the essential human virtues; compassion and humanity.
"there is a need for understanding not vengeance, ubuntu not victimization"

Michael Tellinger : Ancient technology and the Ubuntu movement

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

People is people. No matter how we deal with each other on an individual basis.

The trouble is, the level of stupidity and cruelty have a direct and geometric relationship to population. One person is kind of stupid. A whole bunch of people are really stupid. An interesting concept. Think about it in terms of democracy.

To paraphrase a certain science fiction writer, probably my favorite:
A dictatorship is based on the idea that one person is smarter than millions.
A democracy is based on the idea that millions of people are smarter than one.

Too cynical?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sorry i didn't mention why i suggested the video that i posted, it was an example of how people, groups small and large are becoming aware, and how important it is to live a life in harmony with the Earth, the people, the animals ,the trees and the plants.

We are the guardians of Earth and we need to up our game, re-educate ourselves, step forward moving away from the enslavement of this society. we shouldn't have to live the way we are now.

Small pockets of people are starting to live this way and i cant wait to be a part of it.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Delusions of grandeur is a subtype of delusional disorder that occurs in patients suffering from a wide range of mental illnesses, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders.

It is characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful.

The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious theme.

That would be easier to believe that "....raising my consciousness to a higher realm...."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join