It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed Satanist And CIA Agent Jackie Killed JFK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

I do not have time to explain everything, but the article demonstrates that Jackie was a satanist and a CIA agent, who threatened to kill JFK the night before he was murdered. That is the biggest breakthrough in JFK assassination research for decades.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Alan12
reply to post by InhaleExhale

No, I just know how to spot them.

Cool,

Any chance of giving readers some juicy tips so they themselves can spot them like you do?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

I do not have time to explain everything,

It was a simple question,

Did you see in the slow mo video what you are saying happened?

Did you see Jackie shoot a gun or did you see what HumAnnunaki posted as a description?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Just Google "masonic logos", "masonic hand signs", "masonic handshakes", etc. This is a useful page:-
www.whale.to...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Alan12

I do not have time to explain everything

At the age of 51, I have spent more than enough time researching JFK's death so no -
I do not need to read some hypothetical accusation someone is trying to claim their dime to fame from.

Alan - I suspect you are a young adult and have much learning ahead of you.
Do yourself a favor and investigate the actual mystery here.

Prescott Bush was the American Treasurer during WW2.
His son G.H. Bush whom eventually became president was the C.I.A director at the time of JFK's murder.
G.W. Bush became president after a recall of votes against Al Gore which took place in Florida, and who
was the Governor of Florida at the time of the vote recount - Jeb Bush, G.W.'s younger brother.

Now who will be running for president in the near future?
Why none other than Jeb Bush.

Yes there are conspiracy's out there, but Jackie assasinating JFK..with a slow mo video that disproves this claim -
not even close to truth..merely a hyped up disinformation trial riddled with testimony from CIA members, members
controlled by their director - a man named George H. Bush.

There's a conspiracy for you - to discredit the ENTIRE Kennedy memory.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Alan12

Just Google "masonic logos", "masonic hand signs", "masonic handshakes", etc. This is a useful page:-
www.whale.to...

I thought you said you knew how to spot them.

NO tips other than Google?

Something is certainly confirmed for me, I wont say what though.

Just came back from your linked site,

The site is telling me I am Freemason because of hand gestures used when I am not.

So would you identify a person using similar hand gestures as being a Mason, is that how you identify them, are there any other techniques one should know?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

JFK had no neck wound, his body was swapped for J.D. Tippit's on the way to Parkland, evidence for the latter point is in the article:-

johnkimber.wordpress.com...

Something caused JFK to choke, probably a nerve agent, but "there was no blood from JFK's neck wound" - Nellie Connally (inches away). Alleged neck wound.

JFK's head is initially thrown forward by Jackie's bullet, and then thrown backwards by neck muscles and the weight of his body (gravity).

Look closely at the white gun smoke that rises from Jackie's gun in the Zapruder gif, also she hides her right/gun hand beneath the top of the back seat for the fatal shot, having pulled JFK's head down and towards her in the few seconds beforehand:-

postimg.org... Zapruder frames 310-320 enhanced slow motion.

If you want any more than that, you will have to wait for a book.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

JFK's head is initially thrown forward by Jackie's bullet, and then thrown backwards by neck muscles and the weight of his body (gravity).

So I am under the impression you believe Jackie shot JFK in the back of the head while sitting on his side for his head the to be thrown forward and then back?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Alan12

You seem to wish to negate the truth of what the video is showing in favor of a conspiracy theory.

As soon as JFK clutches his throat, the agent in the front seat is seen wincing and twisting which is
from the bullet entering JFK's throat and deflecting downwards through the front seat into agent
Connely's back (watch just Connely and JFK in the video - forget Jackie and everyone else)

Next you see Jackie comforting JFK with BOTH HANDS on his arm as she then looks inquisitively
at Connely questioning his expression of pain.

As she leans forward JFK's right front temple is torn away with an impact trajectory of blood spray
elliminating all possabilities at what direction the bullet came from.
The video shows that Jackie herself was in jeopardy had the shooter's shot been slightly off it's mark
as the first shooter had been.
The bullet was a glancing shot only catching the side of JFK's head revealing a skull flap covered with hair
moving backwards - but STILL ATTACHED!

Jackie's hands are CLEAR in the video showing NO GUN!

I'm not seeing how your missing these evident details..?

The white smoke isn't smoke but brain and skull particles.

The shirt evidence is hoaky - it is common knowledge business men and government employees often
change shirts BEFORE engagements.

Jackie covering JFK at the hospital with a sheet(?)

This is where human feelings come into play -
Imagine the person you love and adore in that state for all openly interested onlookers..
Would you -
A. walk away and do nothing?
B. cover him up to protect him with your love?

I know my heart would want to keep him safe even if it meant the least I could do was to
hide this atrocity with a sheet from onlookers.

You are following disinformant claims from CIA agents, the actual perpetrators of JFK's assasination.

edit on 3-2-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

With respect, you seem overly offended that I should even consider Jackie to be capable of such a thing... Why? Did you know her personally? Can you vouch for her true character? Or, are you simply going along with the well-constructed media portrayal of her?

We could argue all day about what the Zapruder film does show or doesn't show... But what's the point when we know it's been edited? Who knows what the original showed.

To me, the following version CLEARLY shows William Greer pulling the final head shot. Double-click to pause and rewind.

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

Now, you are no doubt going tell me ''it wasn't the driver''. But, if Greer wasn't responsible for the final shot, WHY was this version edited to show such an action? Because unless the watcher is blind, that is exactly what this version shows. I have to wonder if the Zapruder film was hidden and edited to detract from Jackie's actions..

Their marriage was over, there had been numerous affairs on both sides. Hardly a couple truly in love. Jackie was beautiful, rich, powerful... Who really knows what she was capable of? And given that the public adored her, doesn't that makes her the perfect assassin, because who on earth would suspect her?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

Ah yes the driver that shot jfk... I remember seeing a smoking gun special about that idea, your link leads to a DL that I can't open for some reason but I doubt it is 'clear'. The frames I have seen are iffy, with what looks like missing frames based on the crazy movements the driver makes. And the angle doesn't make sense, diver is the on the left of JFK and he gets hit on the right side of this head. How does that shot work out and still come out the top of this head?

All roads point to grassy knoll for another shooter, or the storm drain or man hole or what ever was by the car as he got shot. But I am still at grassy knoll

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Alan12

I do not have time to explain everything, but the article demonstrates that Jackie was a satanist and a CIA agent, who threatened to kill JFK the night before he was murdered. That is the biggest breakthrough in JFK assassination research for decades.

Find time to explain your post and we will be more willing to listen to you. Right now all you have is speculation and crazy reverse speech taken out of context and not used in the way that it is suppose to be. Just someone listening to backwards sound and hearing what they want? You would have to write the speech with the idea of reverse speech for you to get a completely different message that you wanted to get across. And with that logic should't all pres speeches be able to be reversed and find out their secret masonic message??
This is not the biggest breakthrough of the JFK assassination in decades, the idea of the driver or the lone agent with the AR that may have accidentally shot because they had all been out drinking all night the day before and he got caught up in the moment. A lucky shot if that was the case but it still adds up more then jackie and this phantom gun that blows JFKs head up

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Absolutely - Greer is to the left, JFK on the right. Hence, the shot would only have been impossible if JFK was sitting on the left also - wouldn't you agree? JFK's head is also turned towards Greer at the crucial moment. Appears the perfect line up to take the top right part of his head off.

Please try the link again, it does work it just needs a few seconds to load once you've allowed Quick-time to run.

Ultimately though, all of this is of course assuming that the video is an accurate reflection of events that day (yeah, right!) I also doubt all the other 'evidence' they've allowed us to see over the years.. There probably aren't many alive who know exactly what happened that day, especially none of us here at ATS

edit on 3-2-2014 by paradisepurple because: Sp.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

But the exit would would come out to the right side of jfks head (left side from drivers POV) if the driver took the shot. Unless once it entered made a 45 degree turn and then went out the top of jfks head. The driver has to aim to the left if he hits him on his right side. That is why i still go back to the grassy knoll
Now I agree the whole film looks edited so it's hard to say if what we are seeing is indeed what happened. But the pictures, if they are JFK, show me that the shot couldn't have come from jackie and I almost see another magic bullet theory if we are saying greer shot him.

Or it was the umbrella man all along.... dun dun duuunnnnn

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Yep, I take all the 'evidence' they've allowed us to see with a very large pinch of salt.. Given we're supposed to believe LHO was the lone gunman I don't think it's too crazy giving consideration to Greer or even Jackie being the actual culprits

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Well jackie is the last on my list.
I got cia/mafia/fed reserve goonie in the grassy knoll with the m16/ar15
After that its a hodge podge of who coulda done it.
I will put driver up there in the top 3 of alternative shooters
Jackie is in a prime spot but the film of her placing both hands on kenndys arms doesn't look edited and that is about the time that he gets shot and that sinks her down for me.

And the emotion she was displaying the rest was above every body else that day. Sure she may have been acting but then she needs an oscar for the role of a wife just losing her husband.
They were both devout catholics, that marriage was not going to end up in divorce...

Now everything i just said is my opinion and you are welcome to yours, I'd say just lead off with greer before you go to jackie. Much more of a case against greer IMO

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Well jackie is the last on my list.
I got cia/mafia/fed reserve goonie in the grassy knoll with the m16/ar15
After that its a hodge podge of who coulda done it.
I will put driver up there in the top 3 of alternative shooters
Jackie is in a prime spot but the film of her placing both hands on kenndys arms doesn't look edited and that is about the time that he gets shot and that sinks her down for me.

And the emotion she was displaying the rest was above every body else that day. Sure she may have been acting but then she needs an oscar for the role of a wife just losing her husband.
They were both devout catholics, that marriage was not going to end up in divorce...

Now everything i just said is my opinion and you are welcome to yours, I'd say just lead off with greer before you go to jackie. Much more of a case against greer IMO

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I agree, Jackie's actions in some frames don't appear edited at all.

Especially the part when she spends a few seconds giving all her attention to Gov Connally when JFK is in clear distress... If that were me I wouldn't have given a stuff about anyone else in the car except my husband...

But yeah, we're all entitled to our opinions and it's been interesting to add another suspect to my own list lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Just re watched the video
I will admit there is an oddity in those couple seconds where she is in what appears to be full eye contact with ted and then at the same time he turns is when she goes back to jack and then boom.... but did i see that because i was extra looking for it to occur? Or is jackie suspicious of Ted and is keeping her eye on him because he is turned and looking at her husband that has just been shot? Could the idea of him being a threat be running through her head? All speculation of course that would be impossible to prove either way.
Brings us to the movement of the head though, how does the way his head go makes sense if he is being shot by jackie?
Shouldn't it jerk away from her and end up resting on the other shoulder?
Just found this picture, shows the other side of jfk and jackie just before he gets shot.
Now does it look like there is a gun to his head? It is from the lady in the blue coat, next to the lady in red. I could see she had a camera in the video and simple google found this.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
I think it shows the side of his head pretty well and no muzzle in the picture.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
@paradisepurple - with respect;

My personal view is from watching and studying the bullet trajectory, it has nothing to do with
Jackie's personal status -just my over zealous attitude towards the way the woman conducted herself
within the world of the public eye...and yes, we are ALL entitled to our view.
(all apologies if my view offended you)

This in agreement with the theory that Jackie could be the assasin - you are right,
Jackie could be just as devious as oh say - Hillary Clinton..I mean, if we want to SPECULATE.

May I ask...do you or have you ever hunted..?
I ask this because understanding the trajectory of the fatal bullet impact negates
anyone inside the car from becoming the shooter.

WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC !!!
Close up slo-mo of fatal bullet impact.

Sremmos80

Just re watched the video
I will admit there is an oddity in those couple seconds where she is in what appears to be full eye contact with ted and then at the same time he turns is when she goes back to jack and then boom....

Just found this picture, shows the other side of jfk and jackie just before he gets shot.
Now does it look like there is a gun to his head? It is from the lady in the blue coat,
www.dailymail.co.uk...
I think it shows the side of his head pretty well and no muzzle in the picture.

The oddity between Jackie and Ted is because JFK was just shot in the throat and can't speak
while Connelly is telling Jackie what happened, that is why we see the pause (IMO)

Be well all

edit on 3-2-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join