It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon intelligence official says Chinese hypersonic weapon poses major challenge

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The US, China, And Russia are working on hypersonic missiles....
The race seems won by Russia at this time with their hypersonic torpedo
But the missiles are not far behind im sure....
Just another bullet in their respective magazines......the death tech is piled sky high now, and if there is a shooting war with either....well....theres gonna be a lot of allies on our side too....

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

stirling

The race seems won by Russia at this time with their hypersonic torpedo

Yes. Hypersonic torpedoes. and I am sure that they work JUST FINE. If your engaging, oh I don't know, say Godzilla, or maybe the Kardashian Empire. But, i like out torpedoes better. they just sit in the water and wait. and when your kicking them out the back of the B-37B space bomber? Priceless!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Hypersonic starts around Mach 6. A hypersonic torpedo would be incredible considering the pressure at Mach 1 underwater would destroy pretty much anything that can be built.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by stirling

Hypersonic starts around Mach 6. A hypersonic torpedo would be incredible considering the pressure at Mach 1 underwater would destroy pretty much anything that can be built.

I love your posts usually, but really? You could just have corrected his terminology. We both know what he is trying to say!

P

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Glad to see the hegemonic conutry has something to fear, hope that can stop the hegemonic conutry from sabre rattling unscrupulously all over the world, of course in the name of "freedom and democracy".

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join