It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Greetings everyone!

Yesterday afternoon I was taking a much needed nap and I had a very vivid dream. In the dream I was at home in the apartment I now live in; and I was shown that in the hallway to the right of my front door there is a spiritual portal; in the dream I stood in the portal and started to ascend; then I was shown a room with many golden doors; I walked over to open the furthest door to the right; and as I was opening the door a voice said (your salvation happens every 24 hours); then I woke up from the dream.

Then this morning I woke up out of another very vivid dream. In the dream I was standing close to a stage and there was a huge crowd; and a woman was carried out onto the stage and she looked like some sort of Egyptian queen; and the huge crowd was called upon to worship her; and then a man came forward with several men following behind him; and he said that Jesus Christ was the way and not to follow the woman; then I woke up out of the dream.

I just wanted to share these recent dreams with you all. I am not exactly sure why I had them; but at least while I am asleep I can entertain myself!

If anyone here is good at dream interpretation; please...let me know that you think.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
interesting!
I find a lot of times your conscious thought during the day can have an influence on your subconscious dream state.
sometimes even the dreams can be a result of many days...i think...or so it seems sometimes when i dream.

i can relate to having dreams like this, but it's mostly because of what i said.
it can be hard to realize where it came from when it's the result of so much time.

/shrug, but i could be wrong, and it doesn't mean anything.
that happens all the time.

but for some reason, i think, no matter how irrelevant it may seem, there's gotta be a reason for it embedded in there somewhere.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

That first one was compelling…

I had a similar one only I was seated with others in a 'waiting room' (like a doctors office?). A 'doorman' was calling people to go in a door that had a lot of light shining thru beneath it and around the edges. Whenever the door man ushered another person in or out the light was so blinding it was hard to look at. Each person that came out of that room had a brightness about their face.

I realized that I was there to go in and sure enough the "doorman" called me with a casual, "You're next".

As I approached the door he opened it and I became so frightened I hesitated. I remember a voice saying it will be alright as the door man beckoned me forward but I couldn't hang… and woke up.

That was a long time ago. I haven't been back there that I know of.

I hear others tell of similar dreams. Just wondering what anyone else discovered inside that door?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

I am thinking that (some) dreams are the message they convey and may not have any hidden meaning.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thank you for your response; I think your dream perhaps was one of reassurance; that when you leave this realm and pass into the next one; you are going into the white light of what many call Heaven.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
i've had dreams involving portals myself. the first one, where i started relating portals to my dreams, it seemed like i logically figured out how to time travel in my mind...but no matter how hard i tried to remember how i did it, I couldn't remember. I think it was because of so much mental digestion, the result of many accumulating thoughts i've had in and out of dreams.

my first walk through the portal was as if i made the portal out of my thoughts as i went through it. like, it seems like i remember existence overlapping itself backwards as i went through it.

i ended up at some floating walkway in space that led to a bunch of other portals, kind of like how you described.

now i just relate portals as being able to transfer to another time/place in my dreams. i did it before i ever thought of it as being portals, but i eventually had another dream involving portals where i did just that over and over again. so i just relate it to that now.

btw, i don't think time travel is possible for humans, from my perspective, it can only be reasonably plausible by something that exists outside of time and space to begin with.
edit on 01/24/14 by Jarring because: (no reason given)

the accumulating thoughts had to do with something else, that led me back through time, mentally, not physically.

speaking of existence overlapping backwards.. dune anyone? ingesting spice, folding space and seeing into the future?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

caladonea
reply to post by intrptr

Thank you for your response; I think your dream perhaps was one of reassurance; that when you leave this realm and pass into the next one; you are going into the white light of what many call Heaven.

Thanks for that vote of confidence. We all wonder about that. I'll let the judge judge that on the Judgement Day.

But in conjecture…

I was thinking that it could mean I needed help but wasn't ready to receive it.

Or conversely…

I did go in there but the experience was wiped from my memory for whatever reason. Kind of like abduction experiences people report.

So far, nobody else has brought their "in that door way is---" experience.

new topics

top topics

join