It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(MUST WATCH) NASA leaked DECLORATION OF WAR against us... This is shocking.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Evergreens

The best way is to post the fact's, let them run off there fingers with there words and wait for a chink in there armor, it is exactly what they do and if you say too much they will seek a way to make you look foolish as readers will then lose respect, these are techniques based on psychology that are employed and they (the professional debunkers) usually gather a group of followers whom trust there opinion without ever knowing there agenda.
True unpaid critique on the other hand is a valuable tool as it help us to refine our posts and creates valuable argument and debate which in turn may reveal yet more truth and open other supporting information for the initial post.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Thorneblood
Do you realize that your nonsensical rants do more to insult your intelligence then anyone else in this thread possibly could?

Go back to school, learn some etiquette and try again later.

Im trying to purposely come across that way so any idiot may understand... because obviously the dynamics of the situation and people waging a war against them, has surpassed their sphere of understanding..And are unable to see "the big picture"

So rather than painting it for them myself, maybe i can change their mode of thought so they may recognize it on their own
after all the expansion of knowledge is the point to a forum... Wait how did you contribute?
Sounds like.. just some animosity.. Wich makes me think im on the right track.

Like i said.. im making an attempt, However bad my grammar may be.. my facts are straight and my heart is where it needs to be.
Dont know what you hoped to achieve but saying all of that.. but. Good luck on your way.

edit on EvAmerica/ChicagoSun, 02 Feb 2014 09:02:45 -06009Sun, 02 Feb 2014 09:02:45 -0600America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago245 by Evergreens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...=11 Anyone care to comment on this? I know it could be considered either way.. But did he say something he wasnt supposed to, when he said. "when the first attack occurs" not "if"

And when he says " A terrorist" and or "classified" i think the word he could not say was citizen.
That DHS army has us in mind btw. The dissident groups.

People will say this is all "hypothetical" too. Yea.. somehow i doubt that with all of the ammunition food weapons and medication that DHS bought.

And anyone else catch that part nearly at the end? Underground birthing ceneters?
Does this not sound alot like yet another brainchild of Agenda 21.

I think when somone understand all of the subcatagories of agenda 21... it will be more easily recognized and prevented nomatter what form it may come in.

Nomatter howmany offices and pieces of paper, laws and false lables they try put between us to distort or preception, Their end goal is always the same. Extraction of resources, and Exploitation of human labor. Population alteration and reduction.
edit on EvAmerica/ChicagoSun, 02 Feb 2014 09:22:16 -06009Sun, 02 Feb 2014 09:22:16 -0600America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago216 by Evergreens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Boy i really need to stop trying to type novels when ive been drinking... Sheeeeeeeesh does it show lol.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Anytime I read an article with as many misspellings as this one, I tend to doubt the credibility of the post at all....anyone ever heard of spellcheck? I think I used that handy little tool back in the 1990's??? If you want anyone to believe your ideas, then learn to spell:

DECLORATION = DECLARATION
BEGGINING = BEGINNING
PASSED = PAST as contextually used in your article

ok, enough of all my bitching... just remember, it's more credible ......if you spell it KURECKTLY

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
What is it about? I've found that almost all 'Must read", "Must watch" stuff is not worth the effort.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Now we know that where you are coming from....

A lot of people have something while sitting at the computer....but they dont come out and say something like "Boy! I shouldnt DRINK when Im....'

In that admission, its makes your points from here on out on any of your response to any post in the future....suspect.

I dont think you realized that. But now that youve admitted that...its done. And some will look away from your writings from now on.

Im just sayin....

PS YouTube and Wikipedia are both "user submitted " sites where anything can be said withut checking. They are the worst resources as any kind of definite "proof".

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

boncho

ChaoticOrder
reply to post by OpinionatedB

I also can not say if the PDF is even based on his report because I can not find a full copy on the internet.

Boncho already posted a link the full document and claimed it was legit. If there's anyone I trust on this forum to state the facts as they are it's boncho.
edit on 1/2/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

Much to my own chagrin, I have to admit that I have made mistakes in the past. In any case, I can clarify on why I believe it is indeed real:

Bushnell has done similar thought experiments for the navy.

If you look at the world future society, Busnell often gives persentations at future planning conferences.

And to solidify the veracity of it, here is exactly when and where it was presented (possibly incorporated into other forums and conferences as well):

Dartmouth

EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES:
Recommendations for Counter-Terrorism

INSTITUTE FOR
SECURITY
TECHNOLOGY
STUDIES
DARTMOUTH COLLEGE

34.) PowerPoint Presentations
Advances in Biotechnology: Promise and Peril.................................................353
George Poste
Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare...............................................................360
Dennis Bushnell

And for the people who remain confused on the purpose, it was presented at strategic planning forums, where plenty of issues were raised, all in how to defend against threats. It's not a map of what to do, nor does it mean any of it will happen. Since the presentation is "2025", it's basically just a bunch of "what if" scenarios for people in charge of state defence.
edit on 1-2-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

My vote, IT'S REAL VERY REAL INDEED

WAKE UP PEOPLE

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
collapse of civilization This study seems to go along somewhat with the video, which NASA may or may not have funded.

HANDY Study
edit on 3/24/2014 by LionEatsSheep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join