It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(MUST WATCH) NASA leaked DECLORATION OF WAR against us... This is shocking.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

They screwed up letting us see this... I mean a conspiracy is a conspiracy but this.. This is passed conspiracy this is a very very dangerous reality... We need to unite.

(MUST WATCH) NASA leaked DECLORATION OF WAR against us... This is shocking.

I just don't even know what to say. Somehow i feel like the time for talking is beggining to come to its end for the time being and we should be acting for the preservation of our lives, and our childrens lives..

Please don't troll on this post, if you have proof that some of this isnt true state it, otherwise lets brainstorm on how we can prevent this... Im worried, and im ready to act... I feel like ive learned enough, talked enough, theorised enough.. Now i have facts but im just 1 man and thats not enough... we should discuss this seriously, What can we do?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Evergreens

I remember this being disscussed before and proven a hoax, but i can't seem to find anything.

Something something second line.

Edit:Hmm, did some digging, this sounds way to complicated to disscus, a lot of loose ends and misstakes,it's more like a fantasy version of the future, i'm out.

It's all yours

edit on 1-2-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Past ATS threads have pointed to this being a hoax, but some members also found stuff alluding to it being the real deal. I think it is still partly up in the air.

Either way, it seemed to have only been a prediction of what technology humanity will have by 2025 (and what we can expect from such tech)...so not much to currently freak out about, really...

Edit: Also, why did you post this in the Breaking Alternative News forum? This video is not new...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-2-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

i stopped a minute or so into it when she referred to the Illuminati as the richest men on the planet.

this is an insult to anybody who has studied the alumbrado.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
ADGNEWS isn't a person you want to be taking seriuosly, he has had now countless of videos which were deemed fake or just simply made up. I would say he is on par with Thirdphaseofmoon.

Check the threads with ADG videos in them:
Threads

I believe he's in it for the money that he makes from his adverts on his videos.

I'm sure i've seen the video in your OP but i'll watch again, even though it was made last year and as of now, we're still alive.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Very old news. If memory serves correct it was a powerpoint presentation on future issues and concerns. Can't say specifically, but I remember reading it line for line when it was being peddled for similar BS.

---

Found my old post.

Source to document (circa 2001)
edit on 1-2-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

And from the last slide of the "what if" presentation:

(Usual) Reactions to
this Presentation
• Is in the “Too Hard Box”
• Not being done yet by anyone, therefore, will
not be done
They would not do that
• We have to Hope they would not do that
• Why go there, cannot defend against it

• Some Disbelief, but agreement there is too
much there to disregard

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Source is youtube.

Therefore its BS.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Ahh ok
Thank you.... although... all of the weapons she was talking about and the food.. sounds pretty likely considering what kind of people we're dealing with .

So can you please delete the thread for me? I dont understand why i cant delete my own thread.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Actually... Youtube does have rare and usefull and true info from people really trying to reach the masses.. And also yes its a tool for disinfo.

Anyhow can someone delete this thread for me? thank you

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Very old news. If memory serves correct it was a powerpoint presentation on future issues and concerns.

Interesting, so it's a legit document. Old or not, I appreciate your link to the PDF version of the document so I can skim through it.
edit on 1/2/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Do you really think this would be in YouTube if this was legit? The account would be terminated and its owner would have died in "accident".

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

Do you really think this would be in YouTube if this was legit?

The document clearly seems to be legit. The YouTube video is just a paranoid lady exaggerating the contents of the document, what is so hard to believe about that? It's a bunch of speculation about what will be possible in the future, of course it's going to contain some wild ideas. So far there's nothing much I've read in this document which really makes me think this was a leaked document which was supposed to be a secret.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Old or not that plan includes operations this year does it not.. and 10 years into the future..

Given what we already know about the gov and what kind of things they have been up too..

I doubt this should just be... overlooked.. And lol why is my post in skunkworks...

I dont think its wise to overlook this... Maybe a normal joe might find this compelling simply because it says NASA and not david icke pr something like that, I think its a powerfull video....
I think it might widen a few eyes if its spead out there a bit.. do you think it better if "i" or we tried spreading this out there?

And this is just an extension or origination rooted from adgenda 21 is it not? That is still a serious threat to us all correct ?
edit on EvAmerica/ChicagoSat, 01 Feb 2014 08:06:57 -06008Sat, 01 Feb 2014 08:06:57 -0600America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago257 by Evergreens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This is a legit document. It is her interpretation of it that is a real problem.
Our technical abilities, as a planet, are going asymptotic. To that end, there are serious threats on the horizon that are not so easily dismissed.

I would expect the government to be briefed on these subjects as normal procedure and have some solutions for future enemy capabilities, in order to at least brainstorm strategies for defense against them.

That is basically what this presentation does. It is radical for many, but the information in that presentation is based on facts, not fiction.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Evergreens, I've seen this video before. A long time ago. As someone else on this thread said... we're still here. I understand your concern.
Another concern I'd like to get out; Don't watch too many of these videos and read a lot on this subject or related topic. It will take over your days and nights. You won't be able to live happily; at ease.
I admit there are red flags around us but it's been that way for years and years.
When/If the time comes where we do need to take action, you won't have to search on the internet for it. It'll be front and center to us all.
Enjoy your weekend.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

It is not necessarily legit.

OneisOne

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by butcherguy

I did a google search, he is a real NASA scientist.

He seems to do a lot of thinking about the future and global warming.

Yes I know he is a real person, what I meant was if he really was the author of the PDF.

I did some research and can not confirm he is the author of the PDF in the video. I also can not say if the PDF is even based on his report because I can not find a full copy on the internet.

What I can say is; there is a document I found that lists the slides from a PDF presentation cited to Bushnell. Some of the slides seems to be the same, some are entirely different.)

CAUTION, .mil url - Slides cited for Bushnell's report here. It is all from 2001. And it is all based on technology that could be available in 2025 based on 2001's current tech.

In short. The report Bushnell created is 12 years old. All sources seems to indicate the PDF in the video is a hoax because:

1. It was written 12 years ago & was not based on current usable tech. (As the video would have you believe)
2. With only the cited slides from the actual report to go by (again 12 years old), there is no way to attribute the presentation to Bushnell.

(and as a side note, this is the same lady that declared a planet the size of Jupiter was next to our Sun, and is headed straight for us.
edit on 28-6-2013 by OneisOne because: drop punch

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
My experience is that when things are labeled Must Watch or Must See, especially YouTubes, it is a bust.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I doubt this should just be... overlooked.. And lol why is my post in skunkworks...

Well it hasn't really been overlooked because there seem to be many threads about it on ATS. But I agree that this shouldn't be in the skunkworks when the document is in fact legitimate and meanwhile a thread claiming that vortex math proves free energy is real remains in the science section after reaching the most flagged list. But you didn't post a link to the document, you just posted a video to a rather paranoid lady talking about the document.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

I also can not say if the PDF is even based on his report because I can not find a full copy on the internet.

Boncho already posted a link the full document and claimed it was legit. If there's anyone I trust on this forum to state the facts as they are it's boncho.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

It's an actual document but it has been to some degree debunked...this is a short condensed version of the actual discussion and the term Future Wars are often discussed in all branches of the military with some fancy sci-fi scenarios

You can find a link to this copy that Nasa does not want you to have....funny how it took me a minute to find it..

LINK to document-Check Mick West response for copy

Funny how this lady leaves out some of the positive slides in the Power Point shows in this document such as slide 23-24 and these slides offer solutions to education and irrigation for wastelands. Keep in mind that this is a snap shot of a conference and not the entire conference..

She also mentions explosive dust as this is a new weapon that will be used...look up the term Explosive Dust and you will see that this is a side effect of creating certain products...

With expanded industrial-scale production of nanomaterials fast approaching, scientists are reporting indications that dust generated during processing of nanomaterials may explode more easily than dust from wheat flour, cornstarch and most other common dust explosion hazards. Their article in ACS' journal Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research indicates that nanomaterial dust could explode due to a spark with only 1/30th the energy needed to ignite sugar dust — the cause of the 2008 Portwentworth, Georgia, explosion that killed 13 people, injured 42 people and destroyed a factory.

They could have speculated about solar flares hitting us in 2025. It's not far fetched and is plausible but it does not mean it's going to happen....much of the stuff is scenarios...
edit on 1-2-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join