It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charging for spiritual services?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

boymonkey74
When my Brother died myself and my Mother visited a dude called "mystic Ron" (we added the mystic bit) and he was very very good, so good in fact he got everything right about me and even talked to my Brother (Who he thought was a girl at first due to his lovely long hair), I left thinking HTF did he know all this? anyhow he didn't charge us a penny for it, in fact due to me forgetting my fags he was down money on the afternoon seeing he gave me a pack.
A little while later we went to a woman who had pics of her with famous people all over and she just said "He is swimming with dolphins" and talked crap for a while before trying to charge us 100 quid each...I left calling her a fake.
Moral of my tale? Only the fakes charge you cash.

Same conclusion. This is what gives Metaphysics a bad name; the platitudes "swimming with the sea urchin; the dolphins are in charge of all passed human souls and going to transport it to a higher place" as they and the whales are keepers of the planets magnetism; how this works directionally upward to the heavens is beyond me. There are charletans out there taking advantage of the many willing victims who will PAY to hear of a HOPE OF AN AFTERLIFE or that those souls personal to you as family members are in good hands/(FLIPPER FINS). Not sure there is a guarantee involved either.
edit on 3-2-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join