It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project SERPO [HOAX]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It has been three years since I checked up on the serpo.org website for any updates on the military project known as SERPO; the exchange program between military humans and the EBENS of the Zeta reticular system. Well I did today and found the latest update from anonymous dated the middle of last year with a promised more to follow. Probably should have stayed away from the site to prevent this post...que sera sera.

www.serpo.org...

While this makes for great sci-fi reading and great exercise for the imagination the porported "facts" still leave one to ponder the reality of the "Project."

So I ask...is there concrete evidence to prove or disprove the former existence of such a program aside from the infrequent posting of emails from anonymous especially now that we see many involved supposedly passing away due to age now?

edit on 18-3-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bkfd54

I had forgotten about this site but digging around brought me to the corresponding forum for the website and then this post entitled Serpo which states that the domain is back up and so whoever is running it is still active.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I doubt there is anything left to discuss. A search and review of the threads here would give you any information available.

Project Serpo

If you have gone through that material, you know as much as anyone.

Time is a valuable thing to waste though when dredging up what was almost certainly a pile of ..........................

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bkfd54

This is pure and simple science fiction. There is not a single SHRED of evidence to suggest that ANY of it has even a single grain of truth to it. As a truck driver, I have been through Dulce, NM and I have seen nothing to make me believe that there is a huge underground base there full of many different types of alien species. The locals usually laugh at you for asking about it. It is a joke and they are more than willing to fill your heads with stupid, made up stories to keep their local economy going and give them endless laughs.
I read about 50 posts on ATS before I find one with even a shred of credibility to it....it would seem that many members need medication and someone to talk to, if you know what I mean. The U.S. military is not hiding techs that are 50 years more advanced than anything we've seen; if that were the case, Obama would be the World Dictator by now....or some other nutcase would be.
Coast to Coast, the National Enquirer, and Wikipedia are NOT reliable sources for information and so far no one can send me a link to a single reliable source that I can verify

top topics

join