It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting the Boston Marathon Bombing...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Yes. There would be a trail of blood, even if a tourniquet was put on there would still be a few drops left.

The who thing stinks.

I am not sure the president is aware of the setup. I mean, he was a rookie senator a couple years before the presidency and these attacks have been sponsored by the intel community far before that.

I say that the president is unaware of these attacks.

I think that president bush realized after the fact and this is why his relationship with Cheney was strained during the latter parts of his presidency.

Just my opinion though.

AAC.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
My gut feeling on this is that if they could stage something like this (or make it happen however you want to theorize that they did so) they would have certainly had a plan for how to deal with the aftermath. Thus, it has to be assumed that if TPTB are/were involved, there is and was never any chance that this part of the thing would get them.

So if they could have done this, they could certainly fake a trial and an execution. No?
edit on 17-2-2014 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

BrianFlanders
My gut feeling on this is that if they could stage something like this (or make it happen however you want to theorize that they did so) they would have certainly had a plan for how to deal with the aftermath. Thus, it has to be assumed that if TPTB are/were involved, there is and was never any chance that this part of the thing would get them.

So if they could have done this, they could certainly fake a trial and an execution. No?

Like when they shot Lee Harvey Oswald?
They tried, one brother is already dead, this one is possibly just getting strung along for a bit
But I am not sure if I am understanding what you are asking.
What "part of the thing" are you referring to?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

BrianFlanders

If you listen to the scanner audio from the capture of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev:

it is clear that law enforcement were going to kill him during the one way shootout (evidence revealed later would prove that Dzhokhar did NOT have a firearm or any weapon during the standoff). It becomes clear as you listen to the scanner audio that it was the fact that the scanner feed was not completely offline as law enforcement had hoped but being broadcast on the web -- as soon as you hear the comment over the scanner about people listening on the internet, the strategy completely changes from a mission to terminate Dzhokhar to capturing him.

I will never forget hearing the chatter on the scanner that day and typing into a group chat with friends "Holy S**t! They are going to Dorner him!"

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Is it possible for you to post some of the transcripts from the audio? At least the good parts that reference the Terminate and Capture lines?

Thanks,

Joshua

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
A bit of interesting news I've just seen that basically says that CNN are doubting the official story of the Boston Bombings!

About time someone in the Lamestream Media woke up from their trance!

When the possibility of a conspiracy is so blatant that even CNN comments on it, you know that the government is losing it’s grip over the Ministry of Truth…ahem..the mainstream media.

Alternative news outlets suggested immediately that something was awry with the official story. One particularly well-researched article suggested that the entire thing was a government-sponsored false flag event. There were entire websites dedicated to discussions of fake blood, crisis actors, and other strange bits of evidence that just didn’t paint the picture that we were supposed to believe.

Now, on the February 26th episode of Legal View with Ashleigh Banfield, the Canadian-American journalist asked her guest, “…did you find out something that the rest of us hadn’t pieced together, that perhaps the Boston bombings may never have occurred?”

CNN - Perhaps The Boston Bombings May Never Have Occured

Nice to know the truth is coming out from the media even if it is in drips and drabs.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Great find. Deserve a new thread. I will post this.

New thread

AAC
edit on 28-2-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Was anyone else here listening to the Boston police scanner during the Watertown takeover?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

pond470
Was anyone else here listening to the Boston police scanner during the Watertown takeover?

Not me. What's you got?

AAC

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I got nothin', unfortunately. I wasn't on ATS at the time, but being local the the area I stayed awake all night listening to the scanner, as did several of my friends.I was curious if anyone in this forum did the same. Over the past few months I have studied a lot of the research that is floating around the interwebs about the 'bombings', and find myself craving some discussion, especially with the marathon coming up. I'm extremely interested in both the local and national coverage that will be happening this month...it is prime time for mistakes to be made by the media.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

in response to the original post, I have always been under the impression that Bauman allegedly ID'd the 'suspects'...that is what was first reported on local radio, anyway.

Ahem. Nothing odd about that.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
www.wbur.org... "dragging his body about 60 feet."

mobile.officer.com... "Dzhokhar drove over his brother and dragged him about 25 feet before cutting a corner and speeding off."

And the bigger discrepancy:

www.bostonglobe.com...

"Joe Reynolds is a young cop in Watertown, and last Friday he was driving, alone in his cruiser, when he saw them. The bombing suspects. Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his brother Dzhokhar were in two cars, following each other closely.
Reynolds called it in. Do not engage, the dispatcher told him. Not on your own." Reynolds waited for backup...in the form of Sergeant John MacLellan

Uh huh, but that's not what the wbur article says: "Just before midnight on April 18, MacLellan was working his shift as night patrol supervisor when the Cambridge Police Department radioed to say a hijacked Mercedes SUV was heading his way."

With so many inconsistencies, you cannot tell me that Officer Dennis Simmonds, who was on the scene that night in Watertown, died by sheer coincidence of a "medical emergency" yesterday. Props to ANYONE who can find a single account of Watertown, given by Simmonds. For an officer who was decorated in connection to Watertown, the Googleshere seems oddly squeaky-clean. Very bizarre .
edit on 12-4-2014 by pond470 because: fixed link

edit on 12-4-2014 by pond470 because: fixed link

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I'm still thinking this bombing was a hoax, with a prior set-up of the incident to take close-up photos for media use. But in reality, I think three random people were chosen to be killed off and two random guys were chosen as fall-men. All so they govt could push their gun powder agenda. If no one believes me about this being a "set" take a look at the photographs, a couple by the LensCrafters window; They change race!! White from behind and black from the side.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Saw this thread on the recent list and went on an info hunt on the web. Saw this interesting piece of information!

The Boston Marathon Bombing’s ‘Constructed Reality’

‘The careful coordination of information and visual representations governs the mass mind. The conditions for such are accentuated in times of perceived crisis. For a relatively brief period following the Boston Marathon bombing two sets of photographs emerged that actually depicted what appeared to have taken place at “ground zero,” where the first explosive device detonated. Each series of photos strongly suggests the execution of a mass casualty exercise.

The first set of photographs was taken by amateur sports photographer Benjamin Thorndike, whose employment as a financial advisor at FOC Partners on Boylston provided him with an ideal position. The second set was taken by graphic designer Aaron Tang, whose office is several doors down Boylston Street from FOC. In fact, Tang’s photos are especially revealing as they chronicle the unusual law enforcement and first responder reactions to the incident.

While Tang’s photos and personage are almost entirely absent from corporate news reportage and commentary, Thorndike and a handful of his more than two dozen photos receive sporadic consideration in the short-lived news cycle preceding 5:00PM on April 18, when the FBI revealed images of Tamarlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in the vicinity of the finish line.’

Boston Marathon bombing constructed reality

Looks Suspicious!!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Holy cow!

Ok, so I am late for the party.

Wow, wow, wow.

Its really unbelievable. When I first saw it on TV, I had my feelings.

What blows me away is how they get so many people to be 'in' on something like this. I mean these people have kids and families right?

Anyway, I just stumbled onto this website - www.thebushconnection.com...

And saw the evidence for the first time..

The undeniable evidence:

1) The so called - (quote from article) 'Craft Team "bombers." Notice their black back packs with white square on top, tan army pants, tan jump boots, ear pieces .. '

(Sort of silly to have an official outfit; it gives it away. I guess they need to identify each other.)

2) Several pictures of - more than one of these Team "bombers" pictured with identical outfits, engaged in various activities.

3) F.B.I.'s official photo of the Craft Team bomber's exploded black back pack with a white square on top.

don't need to see anything more..

Is like a science fiction movie..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join