It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting the Boston Marathon Bombing...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I was under the impression the drill was a document and not set for the same date ad yhe actual bombing. That is why I considered it was used as the plan by the bombers after being given to them by fbi posing as radicals as evidence of their inside knowledge. Then the bombers decided to pull off an event on their own and used the drill as blueprint.

That is just the explanation of that coincidence my friends and I considered in our theory (which I posted on the previous page).

I enjoyed reading yours aswell.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

But did you see the pictures of the backpack that was blown up? It looked nothing like the suspects backpacks and looked exactly like the craft contractors backpack.

To me, that is the evidence I would present in court in my defense. But as I said, I doubt there will be a defense or a trial.

AAC.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
But did you see the pictures of the backpack that was blown up? It looked nothing like the suspects backpacks and looked exactly like the craft contractors backpack.

To me, that is the evidence I would present in court in my defense. But as I said, I doubt there will be a defense or a trial.

It's the Lee Harvy Oswald defense. Kill your patsy and no one goes to court. Amazing little brother came out alive. The boat looked like swiss cheese.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I don't know for sure that it didn't look like what the alleged bombers used.

I have seen picures of the backpack found in their apt, but I can't remember offhand what the kid was carrying around NOR have I seen pictures of the older brother at the rally, so I can't say what he might have had or lain down.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Yeah.. they tried. I thought it was strange they said he had a wound that prevented him from speaking so he had to sign and write everything, but in the pictures he had no visible throat wound?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Humm, lawyer I am not but it sounds like if he had a wound that prevented him from talking that he may not have been in the best condition to write a self incriminating confession??

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

I don't know for sure that it didn't look like what the alleged bombers used.

Maybe this picture will help. NOT the same backpack. Unless they were carrying two (they were not carrying two).

AAC
edit on 6-2-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

My thought this will not make it to court. I believe the patriot act had something allowing indefinite detaining of terror suspect without a court case.

AAC

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

As you can see from this detailed picture something is amiss regarding the validity of what the police said actually happened.

Tsarnaev who was murdered by the police and his brother were the patsies in a Craft / Government operation! It's too obvious to ignore the facts as yet again in another False Flag Operation there are scores of anomalies in the Official Version!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Yes the Patriot Act along with the NDAA allows indefinite detention of people that are suspected Terrorists Foreign or Domestic.

Basically they can illegally detain and incarcerate you using the Patriot Act. Nice isn't it!

“The Patriot Act was similar to legislation carried out by the Nazis because essentially it was using terrorism in both cases as an excuse to strip civil liberties that were enjoyed in both countries; in the United States and Germany,” Phillip Giraldi said in an interview with Press TV.

“Governments have been willing to use fear, such as fear of terrorism, and fear of the enemy, as a way to get the people lined up in support of government policies. Very often these policies are essentially bad for the people because they take away many of their rights,” the former CIA officer said.’

Patriot Act - A Nazi Law

(post by stevcolx removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Good thread. I firmly believe this is a perfect example that someone is playing God.
SnF
edit on 6-2-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Your right there. Not just playing God but playing Satan as well with their practice run for Martial Law. Glad I don't live in the US! I'm in the UK but that is smelling like US Totalitarian Bull# as well with e Zionist Fascist Rulers getting in to False Flag attacks with their own version 7/7 London Bombings!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

stevcolx
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

This is interesting. Had this been debunked by the real witnesses identities yet?

AAC
edit on Tue Feb 11 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
To see who set the bomb off watch the lady runner in green, in as hi def as you can find

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Don't think they can debunk it! They can try but they won't get too far. It's too obvious what the Boston Bombing was. Same as 9/11. It's too obvious with that one too!

All you have to do is follow the money! Follow that and you will see who had to gain for the 'event'. Look at 9/11 and you see that the fake War On Terror basically started there. 9/11 was the US Government's 'New Pearl Harbor'. A think tank called the Project for the New American Century, headed by people like Dick Cheney, revealed the thinking behind 9/11.

"The PNAC program, in a nutshell: America’s military must rule out even the possibility of a serious global or regional challenger anywhere in the world. The regime of Saddam Hussein must be toppled immediately, by U.S. force if necessary. And the entire Middle East must be reordered according to an American plan. PNAC’s most important study notes that selling this plan to the American people will likely take a long time, "absent some catastrophic catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor." (PNAC, Rebuilding America’s Defenses (1997), p.51)"

The day of 9/11 Bush said this is our Pearl Harbor!

The Boston Bombing is just another 9/11 false flag used for control.

On Monday, April 15, at 6:42 p.m., a little under four hours after the initial bombs went off in Boston on Boylston Street near Copley Square, an anonymous 4chan user posted some fairly portentous information on a thread discussing the bombings. The revelation was screencapped and picked up by @YourAnonNews on Twitter on Friday, April 19, at 6:17 p.m. @YourAnonNews, the official media mouthpiece for the Anonymous organization, tweeted

A transcript reads: Warning: Laws being written to screw you. I work on a security commission and I’ve just received word to start a campaign we’ve been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense. I’ll keep it as short as I can. They’re going to pin this event on a male late teens to early 20s and say he did it because he’s unstable. They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home. They are going to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn’t be for sale to the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in the ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events. I can’t do anything or I’ll lose my job and possibly face criminal charges. Please don’t let them get away with it. They won’t find the suspects till later this week and the raid is issued to occur on Friday. This is a staged event. The people hurt are real gut the event was planned. Don’t let them hurt our rights. I’m at work so I used a copy of a picture on another thread. Also please don’t mention me. It will seriously hurt me.

Boston Bombing Conspiracy

This is before they disclosed information on the 2 accused bombers! This all about control. Control of Gunpowder! Or like Sandy Hook, Aurora, Watertown and Washington Harbor shootings were for Gun Control primarily guns like the AR-15.

The Boston Bombing was also a practice run for Martial Law!

Scary how these idiots can get away with what they doing to the American People and scary how the Sheople buy it!

edit on 10/2/2014 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Wha the hell is the lady IN GREEN throwing behind her that the man falls down trying to catch after the explosion? Then they are interviewed after the blast.

I am starting to consider that the ptb are seriously playing a game with humanity. All in the name of total control.

AAC
edit on 10-2-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

That was the bomb that was detonated in the shop which blew it's window out. The Backpack bombs were the excuse to use the 2 chechen guys as the Patsies! In this picture does it look like the window should have blown in rather than out?

And the bomb position was in front of the window at the kerb.

The FBI said the bomb was detonated beside this trash bin! So why is the trash bin still there?

I find the pressure cooker bomb explanation so laughable it insults the intelligence of even the dumbest of people. And there are a lot of dumb people out there that believe all this crap.

Oh and by the way, the security was handled by the Israeli's. Funny that because the security and all CCTV cameras on 9/11 and 7/7 London Bombings was by the Israeli's as well. And they never did a very good job as their CCTV cameras didn't work very well on 9/11 and 7/7. There is a trend here isn't there? Security at Fukushima was also done by Israel!

I get the feeling Israel cannot be trusted to handle security! They have not done a very good job so far!

edit on 11/2/2014 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Do you have a link for this security by isreal that keeps dropping the ball? I believe it, just want the source so I can use it my self down the road. The picture above showing the glass is a great one, never seen that pointed out. Would love to see a debunker version of how a bomb outside a window blows the glass towards it. Kinda like JFK's head falling back when he got shot from behind

Now are you getting at that there was no bombs with the backpack figure? Or just that the cooker wouldn't have been able to fit in an ordinary pack, but maybe a larger one carried by others that day?

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Sremmos80
reply to post by stevcolx

Do you have a link for this security by isreal that keeps dropping the ball? I believe it, just want the source so I can use it my self down the road. The picture above showing the glass is a great one, never seen that pointed out. Would love to see a debunker version of how a bomb outside a window blows the glass towards it. Kinda like JFK's head falling back when he got shot from behind

Now are you getting at that there was no bombs with the backpack figure? Or just that the cooker wouldn't have been able to fit in an ordinary pack, but maybe a larger one carried by others that day?

Do an internet search and you will see many references to Israeli Security being involved in most if not all the US False Flags. The Zionist have a grip on America!

Military Intelligence usually suspects US law enforcement for most ‘terror attacks’ because they are intimately aware of Israeli intelligence penetration into not only the FBI but having many tentacles into the Dept. of Homeland Insecurity. Much of this is due to their super asset and first DHS director Michael Chertoff.
It was through his setting up the outsourcing of DHS’s security drills to outside contractors which was the first nail in the coffin for American security.
What most don’t know is that these are usually Israeli companies. They play the role of the ‘opposing force’.

Boston Bombing Israeli Securtity!

9/11 and 7/7

All 9/11 Airports Serviced by
One Israeli Owned Company

whatreallyhappened.com...

Israeli Security company ICTS controlled all the CCTV on 9/11 and 7/7, that's why most were off when the attacks happened. Take a piss in a corner on any other day and they can see u. A disaster happens and they are all switched off. Almost like they do not want you to see the truth eh?

Boston Bombing was no different and I heard Sandy Hook was the same!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join