It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting the Boston Marathon Bombing...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Like many if not all of these recent "events", the Boston "bombing" is filled with inconsistencies, anomalies and lies:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a very interesting write-up on the death of officer Sean Collins. The writer, Russ Baker, raises some very interesting questions in regards to his murder.

And then there was the killing of their unarmed friend by the FBI...

edit on 1-2-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

DestroyDestroyDestroy
While I do have my doubts about the official story, anyone who claims that the Boston bombings were a "hoax" or "staged event" is an idiot.

Are we to dismiss the idea completely there may have been an emergency training drill being conducted during the Boston event and at the time of the bombing incident? There had been persistent suggestions to that effect and with both confirmations and denials coming from various 'legitimate press' and 'official sources.' Suggestions of such drills and exercises are not inconsistent with other tragic events of this nature that have occurred over the past decade. Confirmation of such a drill could explain away other inconsistencies brought about by sloppy reporting, ignored warnings, and people seemingly acting in-concert with the activities and perhaps carrying-out roles that might give the appearance of a scripted tragedy. That also would not deny that such tragedies did not indeed occur. However it could foster supicions of a larger agenda at play below the surface, and that would be 'unthinkable.'

Why would you have doubts about the official story if you believed all was above-board and there was no conspiratorial agenda? Perhaps we don't really like the way such tragedies are boxed, packaged, and filed away for matters of tidiness and expediency after the fact, or maybe for the idea we may not be hearing the full story we feel we deserve? Maybe someday an event will actually occur that will have a direct bearing on all our lives and we will want direct answers but will be told to move along, nothing more to see, and we will be told to be satisfied with that.

Alternative media explores the inconsistencies, up to a point. But then when we come to an uncomfortable truth or something that would be indelicate for a survivor or victims's family, we shut the door on it and say they have already suffered enough, just let it alone now.

edit on 1-2-2014 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

lumpster13

GogoVicMorrow

From what ive seen in the last few years anything is possible.

Remember that Somalian teen a few years back? The fbi/cia/whoever radicalized him gave him a bomb and when he called the cell number to detonate it they arrested him?

They've done the same numerous times. see NYTimes and

Thats what im saying. What if it was supposed to be one of those, but went live because whatever agency didnt keep the collar on tight enough. Yeah it wouldn'make the guys any less guilty, but it might not have happened without the tax paid radicalization.

I admit its a flight of fancy, but its possible and it brings me to my point: I dont like the government using my money making nuts nuttier in hopes of grabbing them later. Just seems like a dangerous way to bust someone, pushing them over the edge and handing them a gun full of blanks.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

There may have been a training event BUT there definitely was a real event.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

Not unlike 9/11. And there, it appears from what we are told, we were unable to separate fact from fiction, ignored the hijackings that occurred, failed to scramble our interceptors, and failed to protect ourselves.

Penn and Teller for 2016. At least let it be a class act.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Yeah the news about Sochi. Ive seen it all, but im talking the marathon. When the marathon happened they didnt run with the Chechnya angle like I expected.. not like they would if they had an agenda there.

Plus Russia doesnt want our help with the Sochi olympics and wed never get involved with Chechnya. No matter what they did.. thats Russia's turf.

These domestic things will be about increasing security at home from now on. One attack to get us in position tobdestabilize the whole middle east, and many small attacks to clamp down on us here at home.
edit on 31-1-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

so let me ask you . If an attack happened at sochi , do you not think the Americans won't get involved?
That would be the key for americans to get involved .. and I am sure Georgia would be more than willing to host american military , ...say I wonder how Georgia and russia relations are these days?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

DestroyDestroyDestroy

The same clip was posted shortly after the shootings. It is hard to make out what is being shouted, but if memory serves me, it was debated to have been possibly Chechen. I think a poster translated the audio. You'd have to dig deep with the search function to find it.

While I do have my doubts about the official story, anyone who claims that the Boston bombings were a "hoax" or "staged event" is an idiot.

so the "idiot" as you say are presenting plenty evidence as to why they believe it was a set up or staged event, where is your refuting evidence? Don't just shout out and call names , you remind me of my x Mormon bishop "dont ask questions about jesus, don't worrie about contradictions, just believe it cause its the bible."

Turns out he was the idiot ...just saying

we can agree that this was a real even , that did happen..

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Would love to hear that translation breakdown. The fact of the matter is that his tone of voice was surrender. It certainly wasn't the tone of a man going out in a blaze of glory.

It's funny, because to me, anyone who doesn't see this story and wonder why all the inconsistencies and oddities surrounding the training exercises and contractors that were obviously NOT helping is an idiot to me. So what does that say about the state of our society?

The difference is I would be willing to bet my life savings that something is stinking in Denmark. I will ask you, did you read the whole thread or stop at the "chill out chill out" part like the other naysayer poster?

AAC

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I firmly believe that it is because these people do not give the information that is looking them right in the face any serious consideration.

AAC

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

Great start.

Now do you think it's curious that there was a training event on the same day as Boston Marathon, Sandy Hook, and 9/11, among many others?

At some point you're going to have to start taking responsibility for the information you know about.

AAC

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Would you consider partially stage or hoaxed event.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I finally decided what I believe probably happened in this case, and although it is just speculation, the evidence does fit relatively snugly inside the hypothesis. We know that some government agency was in repeated contact with the alleged bombers correct? This is not something that happens to most people, even those who are suspected of being terrorists. The government agency, if they are actually attempting to take them down or catch them in the act, are much more standoffish. They don't just announce themselves and then keep showing up to "chat." They would normally place a person under surveillance, not have direct contact with them. That is a red flag to me, as it is not normal.

Second, we know that there was a drill going on at the scene of the bombing, or adjacent to ground zero more or less; a drill that simulated what? A bombing. Reminds me of 9/11. I don't think such things can be coincidental. The "terrorists" would have to be extremely lucky in their timing, unless they were in the know regarding such drills. I don't know if any of them were advertised, but I highly doubt it.
So if the alleged bombers were not involved in the plot, what were they doing at the scene of the crime? This is where I think the conspiracy comes into play, as well as the government contact.

I think it is quite likely that some government agency, maybe the FBI but likely there were a few CIA or NSA people involved as well, since the type of conspiracy we are talking about here goes way beyond the FBI. Anyway, I think that in their "talks" with the suspects, the government convinced them to "help out" during the drill that day. My guess is that they asked them to play the part of the fake bombers, so that the drill would be more realistic, and so that those participating in the drill could feel it was more real. Something like that, and I'm sure you get what I am trying to say. This would account for any behavior such as leaving a backpack with a bomb inside it, although do we really know what backpack or bag, or anything else, the explosion came from? We know the general area, and I think it is possible that the bag left by one of these guys did not contain a real life bomb. UNLESS it was given to them by the agents who recruited them, and they didn't know it contained a real bomb.

Or maybe the government convinced them to build, or just place, a live bomb at the location. They may have been told this was also part of the drill. Honestly, there are many people who wouldn't question the government if they were asked to do something like this in the name of "national security." That is if they were groomed and led to believe that they were helping in some way. And there are people who wouldn't think the government was trying to set them up, because it is the government. They are here to look out for us, right? Well, no, but not everyone realizes this in America, unfortunately. Many people DO trust the government in general, and the agencies under the government umbrella.

So anyway, if something of this nature occurred, it could account for just about everything...at least that I can see. So maybe they did place a real bomb there, but I do not believe they acted on their own. The government, or some part of the government, was somehow involved. And like I already said, these "drills" that are taking place, drills that simulate the exact event that ultimately occurs, is uncanny and cannot be a coincidence. I didn't really look in to the Sandy Hook shooting, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was some type of drill taking place around the area that day too. It happened both in Boston and on 9/11, which are basically the majority of the terrorist attacks that we've had on American soil ever since Bush got into office and started mucking up our rights and our Constitution.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Very interesting theory.

It would also fit into the scope of what the mom said. That it was a set up and hypocritical of the FBI. Her words.

Then the FBI started questioning his friends about what he may have shared about the staged event. This leading yo one of his friends being murdered by the FBI.

Then you have the fact ghost the suspects girlfriend has ties to CIA. All very convincing.

Star for that.

AAC

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Does anyone know why Michele Obama visited Ali Al-Harbi in the hospital after boston bombing?

Does anyone else find it odd that it's always a Saudi that is being protected by the USA after a terrorist attack?

AAC
edit on 1-2-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The more you look at these events and the more inconsistencies you see the more you can see they were staged events or False Flags. It's way too obvious!

WW2 (Pearl Harbor), Vietnam (Gulf Of Tonkin), Oklahoma City, 9/11, Aurora, Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing and 7/7 London Bombings among many others all have mass inconsistencies. All of them!

And to be blatantly obvious they were all designed to forward an agenda of one thing or another for more control and for money!

And I keep seeing comments like 'If you believe other than the official story then your an idiot'!

Well if people believe that a large passenger jet liner can fold itself up like a piece of paper and disappear through a 20 foot wide hole without touching the windows either side at the Pentagon then they really have a screw loose!!

Boston Bombing is no different! Staged? Most definitely YES!!

Grow a brain people!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I reckon the bomb was set by Craft, formally Blakwater and set off by the lady runner in green. Watch carefully and you'll se her toss something to the old bloke behind her who falls over. She also has guilty look by not looking at the blast unitl she takes a couple of strides after disposing of the remote control.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by learnatic

Yeah. That video says so much if you watch it closely.

My favorite question is, if there was a training session going on across the street for this type of bombing, why did those contractors not come help? Why were they posted 100 feet away as if nothing happened?

Crazy.

AAC

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Yup I agree. The Craft had backpacks exactly the same as the apparent bomb one!

The accused did not and strangely enough they left the scene with their backpacks on!

There are loads of pics and vids that can back up the conspiracy but nothing to back up the official story. Same as Sandy Hook, same as 9/11. Why do people never see the obvious? Why do they see what they are told to see?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

No. We would offer our resources and desperately try to get involved, and maybe work on the sidelines, but Russia wont let us get inside.

The thing is.. if something happens at Sochi then Russia is going to hit Chechnya and Dagestan hard. The worrisome part will be if Russia strikes Saudi Arabia. Then there is a problem. They are an ally of ours (even though they are an enemy to American people in their actions). Saudi Arabia threatened Russia and the Olympics so Russia would be justified in striking out at them if Sochi is hit. The US will have to stand aside or risk WW3. The US has alot invested in S. Arabia and if S. Arabia falls that means Syrian rebels lose (rebels we've been supporting).

This is a very complicated issue that has potential to start a world war in the worst case scenario.

Worst Case scenario: Sochi hit by rebels from Chechnya who were supported by Saudi Arabia. Russia strikes Chechnya hard, and takes action against Saudi Arabia and Prince Bandar. Fighting in Syria picks up and rebels supplies are cut off by actions against Saudi Arabia. U.S. is involved in Syria and supports Saudi Arabia, in the escalation they strike out with Israel at a Iran (which is to Russia what Saudi Arabia Is to the U.S.). We are in the first theatres of the third world war.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Has she ever said what she threw? I would love to know what that was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join