It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting the Boston Marathon Bombing...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The US Justice Department plans on seeking the death penalty for the lone surviving suspect.

Link

I would imagine that if there was something to hide like a hoax, coverup, staged event, false flag, etc., those reponsible would probably not allow the trial to happen. Considering Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has entered a plea of not-guilty, there would be a large platform for him to prove his innocence. He would probably shed light on that fact that he was trying to surrender, yet the bullets continued to fire.

"Chill out. Chill out. We didn't do it."

The defense attorney will probably cross examine a police chief asking him if this was standard protocol if someone is trying to surrender. At the very least, he is trying to open a line of dialogue with the officers, but bullets continue to fire.

The reason I am writing this thread is because I had a question that I could not find an answer to and was hoping that ATS developed a QUESTIONS forum where just a question could be posed, where staff or members would reply. Needless to say, upon looking for this answer, I found way more questions.

Either way, the question still remains... How did they identify these suspect anyway? Was it just through surveillance video of MIddle Eastern looking men? Was it because they wore backpacks? Why weren't the rest of the hundreds of backpack wearing people suspects?

Moving on...

A last Face book post by the suspect reads: "This will be my last post before the police get me. I never done it. They set me up. Father please forgive me. I am sorry it has come to this."

This pairs up with a quote from their mother, "It's all lies and hypocrisy."

I find it very interesting that her mother used the word hypocrisy. Yeah, English isn't her first language, but still, choosing the word hypocrisy is telling in itself. For the sake of this thread, let's assume that the older brother was set up by the FBI. Let's assume that he wanted to be an olympic boxer so bad that when the FBI came knocking on his door with his shot at the olympics, the whole story started to unfold.

But let's not dwell on that for now. Let's still consider that the kids were set up by the FBI and the very public trial would have the defense attorney calling witnesses that may be able to corroborate this...

Todashev was killed by a federal agent while giving a statement on his role on Wednesday in Orlando, Fla.
The man who was shot, Todashev, 27, allegedly attacked an agent with a knife while confessing to the slayings. He was not suspected of having played any role in the bombing that killed three people and injured scores more in April, but he did confess to being involved in a brutal Boston-area slaying two years ago, investigators said.

FBI shot man after confessing

In fact, the guy that was shot was originally accompanied by another friend during the FBI questioning, but then the FBI let the friend go and said they needed to talk to his friend for a few more hours...

Taramiv says that he and Todashev were interviewed for almost three hours last night.

"(The FBI) took me and my friend, the suspect that got killed. They were talking to us, both of us, right? And they said they need him for a little more, for a couple more hours, and I left, and they told me they’re going to bring him back. They never brought him back," Taramiv told NBC.

"He felt inside he was going to get shot," Taramiv said. "I told him, 'Everything is going to be fine, don't worry about it.' He said, 'I have a really bad feeling.'"

Link

So this guy is obviously out as a character witness.

Let's move to the Bombing itself. We all know that there was a Department of Homeland Security funded training for a backpack bombing going on the same day as the real bombing, and directly across the street from where the REAL BOMBING accured. As incredible as that is, let it not sidetrack you. Watch this video first (you can disregard the narrative).

PLEASE WATCH THIS!

Not until today did I see something very suspicious about the footage around the day of the bombing. This video in particular is great because it shows ground zero. Ask yourself this question...

...Why was there no security from the training exercise around ground zero?

Why were they standing back, away from the blast, not doing anything?

As you can also see in the video, none of the dozens of FEDS that were training to react to this kind of threat even showed up at the blast site to help.

Moving on... Why did their mother say that FBI was counseling their every love for 3 years? Perhaps this is where the Hypocrisy words she used came from.

We all remember the Triple homicide that the brothers were suspected of doing, right?

Do you know how they got the confirmation of this?

This guy told them...

That's right, from the dead guy that was shot by the FBI agents in Orlando.

What does this all mean? Not much. But I would not be surprised in the least if there is NEVER a trial for this guy. He will either meet an untimely death in prison, or he will meet an untimely death trying to escape prison.

Thoughts?

AAC

edit on 31-1-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
So we got the FBI talking to some one years before an event takes place and failing to do anything about it......again..
Why do we still have the FBI then... Obviously they are not stopping the ones needed to be stopped when they are in direct contact with them

When does this lack of doing their job lead to criminal negligence...

And then people wonder why no one trust them.....

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

And people wonder where conspiracy theories get their footing.

I like your reference to criminal negligence. I wonder if a civil case against the FBI could ever happen. Perhaps some of the Sandy Hook victims (parents) could put some weight behind it.

AAC

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

No chance... even if something did come up, if it was serious enough to do anything to FBI it would just lead to them getting disbanded and a new Alphabet agency to takes it place.

And then former head of the FBI would become said new head of that agency.

Bummer your video got removed, was a good video too

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Sremmos80

No chance... even if something did come up, if it was serious enough to do anything to FBI it would just lead to them getting disbanded and a new Alphabet agency to takes it place.

I thought this same line of thinking. But I do think that it would at least be something for future conspiracy theories to point the finger at and say, oh yeah, well you remember the old FBI?

Bummer your video got removed, was a good video too

Yeah, I guess I can just link it.

AAC

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

My friends and I had a theory. Not that we believe it, but we were kicking the conversational can.
we know Russia apparently warned the older brother could be dangerous and the fbi supposedly checked on him once and then deemed no threat. We also know the mother claimed the gov agencies were in regular contact with the brother.

What if (big what if - dont believe it, but for fun) the brothers were a bit radical but the cia or fbi radicalized them further pretending to be a Muslim radical. Had plans to set them up with a fake weapon (as the cia has done with the somali kid and others) and then arrest them and have another win against terrorism when they tried to detonate said fake weapon. However somewhere between the start of the radicalization and the completion of the plot thw brothers went off script and made their own weapon and pulled it off? Perhaps even they were being led and plotting with someone in an agency who was helping them plan and they caught on after hearing similar news stories and suspecting a set up and suspecting the mystery mentor was government prepped to give them a fake weapon they decided to finishbifinish it on their own.

It would mean the brothers were still guilty as hell, but it would illustrate how dangerous it is for the cia to identify radicals then hurry thwir radicalizati on and criminal behavior along ti make a bust.

We know they do it (the cia) as they've admitted it. So isn't it not only possible, but probable that eventually they will lose track of one of their expirements?

Again this was just conversation, I dont really believe it, but it wi ldnt be hard to believe.
edit on 31-1-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Interesting theory. But it is just too weird that there were government contractors there that stood by idle, feds that were practicing for a backpack bomb event that didn't even assist in the real attack, and so many conflicting accounts about how the older brother died. We all saw the picture of him in police custody walking in handcuffs. How did he then die in a shootout?

If we are allowed to speculate a possible conspiracy.

I would speculate that the FBI made the boys think that they were part of a plan (maybe anti russian) and they were walked through the plan in secret. The whole time the FBI were grooming them to be fall guys. Then when the bomb went off, they were the fall guys and they couldn't believe they were set up.

AAC

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

We considered a way to work that into the theory too.
More what ifs:
What if in an attempt to gain the trust and show inside knowledge the mystery source (gov) whobwas radicalizing the brothers (in order ok set them up later) said we have info from inside the government for proof watch for a drill at the marathon. Then when the brothers went "rogue" sort of speak from the ones preparing to set them up they targeted that spot knowing there would be agents there.

Of course in this theory the brothers are guilty either way. Whether from committing it themselves or being willing to commit it on behalf of agents posing as radicals. The theories whole point is to demonstrate how dangerous it could be engineering these would be attacks; the pretend to be a radical, give a real radical a fake weapon, and arrest when they try to detonate.

Just food for thought.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Great thread , here's my take on it. I do know without a doubt that these brothers were indeed set up. I can only make this claim due to my many years of study on the chechen mujahadeen of KAVKAZ , the whole operation was really somthing out of the relm of how the mujahadeen opperait . Firstly chechens have their own problems at home and in surrounding republics , their is still very much a jihad going on in the caucasus emrait primarily in chechnya and dagastan . This has been an on going issues since the 90s.

During my studies of the mujahadeen of chechnya, I have noted that when they do conduct "bombing" operations (and their has only been a few) they usausally have a cause and it's ALWAYS associated with a video of "WHY" . The video is hosted by the bomber them selfs and later fallowed up by a confirmations from the emir (leader) of the mujahadeen . In the case of the boston bombings..... their was nothing , it also lacked a motive .. ive noted also the mujahadeen operations take place as retaliatory attacks , and are most likely ordered from the emir .

Again no such cause for chechnya to attack the usa ....

my theory is simple, I believe the FBI or who ever pulls the strings , wants to get CHECHNYA and the CAUCAS EMRAIT on the map to the public for later support . Why why you ask? Well guess what's taking place right next door to this jihad in the Caucasian region? Yup! SOCHI !

they did the same thing to bin Laden, first world trade center bombings were blamed on bin laden they got him "on the map" so the world knew who he was .. then 9/11 happend and boom we are in Afghanistan

..why chechnya you ask ? Heres why ... IRAN is surounded on all sides with american military bases, EXCEPT!! FOR THE NORTH END , what's north of iran? Heh, ill let you figure it out . Go look at a map

On second thought ill tell you whos on the north end of IRAN THE CAUCAS EMRAIT (KAVKAZ)

thats just my 2 cents
Humbly

LSH
edit on 004111131104111st by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

From what ive seen in the last few years anything is possible.

Remember that Somalian teen a few years back? The fbi/cia/whoever radicalized him gave him a bomb and when he called the cell number to detonate it they arrested him?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

But I dont think anyone is trying to associate it with Chechnya or blame chechnya. Its more like boys who saw what happened in their country and wanted to play soldier (in the most horrible way magineable). No explanation or motive necessary. Then again.. it could've all been a set up.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

But I dont think anyone is trying to associate it with Chechnya or blame chechnya. Its more like boys who saw what happened in their country and wanted to play soldier (in the most horrible way magineable). No explanation or motive necessary. Then again.. it could've all been a set up.

umm, did you wach the news ? It was all about them darn chechns. ? Now it's about them darn black widdows from dagastan at sochi... just saying

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Yeah the news about Sochi. Ive seen it all, but im talking the marathon. When the marathon happened they didnt run with the Chechnya angle like I expected.. not like they would if they had an agenda there.

Plus Russia doesnt want our help with the Sochi olympics and wed never get involved with Chechnya. No matter what they did.. thats Russia's turf.

These domestic things will be about increasing security at home from now on. One attack to get us in position tobdestabilize the whole middle east, and many small attacks to clamp down on us here at home.
edit on 31-1-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Very interesting insight. I will look into this...

AAC
edit on 1-2-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Yea, saying "Chill out, we didn't do it" , while at the same time firing back at the police, and then throwing a P-Cooker at them. That is some way to give up. This idiot can repeat those lines all he wants before his execution. They should let the maimed people that survived his actions, push the button.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

charlyv
Yea, saying "Chill out, we didn't do it" , while at the same time firing back at the police, and then throwing a P-Cooker at them. That is some way to give up. This idiot can repeat those lines all he wants before his execution. They should let the maimed people that survived his actions, push the button.

I assume you stopped reading this thread at those lines. Seriously, anyone that can read over this information with an open mind and doesn't come away with reasonable curiosity is beyond my comprehension. All I can guess is they are lost inside their blind, yet emotionally driven conditioning.

Yup. No real words for those folk. So please tell me you stopped reading after... Chill out. Chill out. We didn't do it.

AAC

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

From what ive seen in the last few years anything is possible.

Remember that Somalian teen a few years back? The fbi/cia/whoever radicalized him gave him a bomb and when he called the cell number to detonate it they arrested him?

They've done the same numerous times. see NYTimes and

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I have had plenty of reason for not taking this event at face value. To start with there were 'rumors' of a simultaneous 'training exercise' ongoing at the time - which the media has both confrmed and denied at different times. Parts of it in video do look like a staged event and a concurrent 'real' event could cause a lot of confusion about which was staged and which was real.

Another very troubling aspect of it is the dead (perpetrator) brother's wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, is a direct descendent of the Russell Trust, the Skull and Bones Society founder and holdings. She herself was another conspicuous figure in the bombing videos. I do not believe she is officially under suspicion for crimes relating to this event. At very least this connection casts a shadow of doubt about the true circumstances. See the thread. Very interesting information - www.abovetopsecret.com... - Then there is the CIA-connected uncle too.

Too much 'strangeness' surrounding this event for me to belive all was 'as advertised' in the official story.

edit on 1-2-2014 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

I saw this from your thread. Crazy.

As more insights into the life and death of dead Boston Bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev continues to unfold, based on the available evidence – it’s becoming more and more obvious that he was either an FBI and/or CIA informant (or both), who was chosen to be set up as a fall guy, or patsy for the Boston Bombings. In this instance, he would also have needed a “handler” – someone who could help to steer and influence his day-to-day decision making. That person could be someone was very close to him. This leak appeared on Brasscheck TV’s Facebook page a few days ago:

“CONFIRMED: Katherine Russell (alleged bomber’s wife) is granddaughter of Richard Warren Russell, Skull and Bones member and entrepreneur in the energy industry.

Like his Uncle Ruslan, Tamerlan Tsarnaev had wife with high level connections to US intelligence.

Russell’s obituary lists Warren King Russell II as son – and that’s Katherine’s emergency room doctor father.

That means wife had family spook connections as well as husband Tamerlan (Uncle Rusla). And both had fast, dramatic and uncharacteristic conversions to a perverted form of Islam favored by the gangster family that runs Saudi Arabia and works hand in hand with our spooks.

What does a massive coincidence like this mean?

AAC

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

The same clip was posted shortly after the shootings. It is hard to make out what is being shouted, but if memory serves me, it was debated to have been possibly Chechen. I think a poster translated the audio. You'd have to dig deep with the search function to find it.

While I do have my doubts about the official story, anyone who claims that the Boston bombings were a "hoax" or "staged event" is an idiot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join