It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I Get Arrested For This?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Here is a good website for any photographer.......

www.krages.com...

Please read......

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
From your narrative, it's a public road and you have no intention to cause mischief and/or you are not an operative for some terror cell. So, in terms of being breaking any laws, there are none that have been broken. There is no law requiring a person to be deaf dumb and blind on a public road, after all it is a PUBLIC road.

But, having stated that you would not have broken any laws, it would still be open to the police to question you as to your intentions of being there(yes, even on a public street) and (in the present climate yellow/orange) find a whole host of other problems like DMV offences etc... just to discourage you.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Because it is a public road, you get a set of exceptions

As long as you stay on the road and behind the borders of the facility, altitude and position is fine to abuse
(granted that the facility does not have a policy for photography! Check that out next time!)
Generaly, stay within your given limits and you'll be fine.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Have you considered obtaining a career in aviation or related field?

Or getting a job at the Hector International Airport?

Or volunteering at the airport?

Or approaching the airport authorities, explain your fascination/hobby,
and inquire as to if they'd allow you to view them up close at a better
vantage point?

All of these are legally safe ways to obtain closer viewing access without
violating any laws.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You are not breaking a law. If you are arrested use your right to remain silent. No matter what remain silent, that is the single best thing you can do. Contact the ACLU, they would love a case like that to challenge Bush/Patrioit act.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Ok. I'm in the military, and this is just my opinions.

1. Stay on a public road.
2. Don't take any pictures.
3. If confronted, be courtious.

If you like the planes so much how about you call the base operator and ask to speak to a public relations representative. They are they to answer any questions that a civilian may have about their local base. They may just set you up with a tour of the base.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You dont own a green laser pointer by chance do you? I know some people who would like to speak with you if you do

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Great update for this thread ! Looks like the police will now almost certainly take particular interest and conduct a very comprehensive search of the person and vehicle. Maybe, to avoid further possibilities, they may even close off the road.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
deleted because of double posting -- sorry

[edit on 11-1-2005 by justme1640]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if you were approached by police or security -- I only say this because I know that in our area if people even notice someone looking at even the trains -the railroad has called the police to just check them out. I don't think anything comes of it -- I haven't heard of anyone being detained or arrested or anything -- but if they are doing that at train stations I would be surprised if they didn't do it at airports

jm

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
You dont own a green laser pointer by chance do you? I know some people who would like to speak with you if you do.

Haha. No, I don't.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join