It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Banker, Former Fed Member, "Found Dead" Inside A Week

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I will just put this article in here..Massive corruption across EU is decribed as breathtaking from the EU commission.Just more proof of people warning about the economy.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
May not have anything to do with a pending financial crash. Bankers know where to stash and ride it out. Many even know how to profit during and post-crash. Also, not sure I buy insider job as these four dead bankers don't appear to be connected unless journalists haven't dug deep enough yet.

Those speculating about a connection to the Snowden docs might be onto something. If Snowden has inspired new whistleblowers and someone is sending out a warning signal to not cross that line. Or, the Snowden docs have something incriminating in them and someone is cleaning house just in case. Or, they were all spy agency assets that have been compromised in snowden docs and someone is cleaning house from that angle. Not that a journalist has exposed compromising data but that a spy agency has.

We know know, as we had suspected, that spy agencies do dirty business on behalf of business. This was the latest Snowden revelation. The German TV interview didn't talk about banks but... Perhaps TPTP in the banking world have been told about some contents of Snowden docs and taking preemptive actino.

Or, as some of speculated here, a smaller player/country/crime leader who is getting screwed by the banks are just pissed off.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

someoneinnyc
May not have anything to do with a pending financial crash. Bankers know where to stash and ride it out. Many even know how to profit during and post-crash. Also, not sure I buy insider job as these four dead bankers don't appear to be connected unless journalists haven't dug deep enough yet.

I would. Loose lips always crack cases. If these bankers were talking to anyone, they might have been set up to "have a meeting" with the people they're talking to, and instead of spilling more secrets, went swimming with the fishes.

However, I agree that it isn't due to an impending crash, because that's what these people want because too many stop gaps were put in place to prevent them from obtaining their initial goal with this last recession. In fact, though I don't usually give much credit to Occupy Wall Street, this is the one thing that they, and people like them did was put pressure on the government to hold some of these people accountable.

With that being said, I'd bet that these people died because they were either telling secrets that would bring down even higher ups, or that maybe it was a legitimate suicide because they were, in chess terms, in a situation for mate in 2 or 1. There was no way out of it, and they realized their goose was cooked. Off themselves, and all the money they got illegally stays with their family because it can't get confiscated because they can't be charged with a crime.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Funny how all of this happens and now Dow Jones plummets 300+ points. Something is coming, or so it seems.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It had forgotten about this, but thought it was suspicious at the time. In light of recent events , maybe it is.

Family of missing Wall Street Journal reporter 'waiting for a miracle'

This happened a little over two weeks ago.

Bird is an energy markets reporter at the Wall Street Journal.

She also downplayed the suggestion in an NBC News report earlier this month quoting a "source close to (Bird's) family" saying his credit card was used in Mexico during the week after his disappearance.

www.nj.com...

edit on 3-2-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Anytime a reported goes missing it seems a little odd, but with the number of deaths and how the market is doing it makes it look to well timed. I'm guessing this report didn't put in any back up plans if he ever went missing.

What ever is going on it looks like it's starting to steam roll over anything that gets in it's way. I've never been one to sit back and watch as something bad happens, but I see no way of stopping what ever is happening now.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Any new finding ?
Just bumping up the thread if theres more to dig.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Nothing concrete and I've been following up - just the story above about the missing WSJ reporter. Was hoping to get some speculation on that - following it as well.

Family of missing Wall Street Journal reporter 'waiting for a miracle'

www.nj.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
After a bit digging I found about a probable cause.

If I'm correct, its about this - the manipulation of foreign-exchange rates. Its under investigation worldwide/mainly europe since last October. During that time JP Morgan replace its FX head with a new guy, probably to facilitate investigation. The problem actually noticed around June.

The problem is this - Some major bank traders gather around chatroom/instant messenger and attempt to disrupt the London FX fix and its LIBOR market, taking advantage of that time (4PM London). It is a daily event for money manager to adjust their holdings - profit/loss. These major traders then start playing the market and disrupt the price. This lead to disruption to the said country economy (probably entire europe).

Major banks start halting or limiting their traders access to the services, some sent to leave, and no PR dare to say anything.

So, it seems major banks traders are gathering around, manipulating market to their liking, yes, its their business, but when it can bring a few big country, things should be straighten out.

Banks under investigation
Citigroup,
JPMorgan Chase
Royal Bank of Scotland

Barclays, UBS, Switzerland's largest bank, Deutsche Bank already made their move and probably come clean.

If you think thats a small word/assumption, consider the volume they trade. 47% of 5 trillion, daily price manipulation. Something like - Soros on steroid and pimp up.

So I guess, we can close the case now, let the regulators deal with it.

edit on 6-2-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Just letting everyone know there a police investigation started in to one of the deaths.

London Police have confirmed that an official investigation is underway into the death of a 39-year old JPMorgan Vice President whose body was found on the 9th floor rooftop of a JPMorgan building in Canary Wharf two weeks ago.

The news reports at the time of the incident of Gabriel (Gabe) Magee’s “non suspicious” death by “suicide” resulting from his reported leap from the 33rd level rooftop of JPMorgan’s European headquarters building in London have turned out to be every bit as reliable as CEO Jamie Dimon’s initial response to press reports on the London Whale trading scandal in 2012 as a “tempest in a teapot.”

An intense investigation is now underway into the details of exactly how Magee died and why his death was so quickly labeled “non suspicious.” An upcoming Coroner’s inquest will reveal the details of that investigation.

Suspicious Death of JPMorgan Vice President, Gabriel Magee, Under Investigation in London
edit on 9/2/2014 by skuly because: typo

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join