It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Banker, Former Fed Member, "Found Dead" Inside A Week

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Suicide : a permanent solution to a temporary problem. So sad.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

While suicide is usually something done in private sometimes it's not. People jump off of bridges. If he wanted someone to benefit by his death through insurance distributions he might have tried to make it look like an accident. Some insurance policies won't pay in a case of suicide. Most will if the policy is more than two years old.
This death could also be a personal issue. A failed marriage or some other personal heartbreak and be totally unrelated to world banking issues.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Speaks of too many coincidences in too short a time. One has to wonder what is provoking this. I don't think we will have long to wait to find out.
edit on 2-2-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I think you bluntly nailed the cover of the coffin on the right place...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Not suicide. Murder. Obama probably involved since he likes to perfect murder so much, IMO.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Mysterious mass animal deaths, now mass top bankers deaths...

...Who's next??

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I get uncomfortable reading/commenting on threads like this, because if high level people are getting whacked, who knows what type of level/extremes these powerful people would go to to keep it hush hush... If I was an investigative reporter, I wouldn't touch this story with a 40 ft. pole, unless I was looking to end up on the side of some milk carton... It's obvious now that something big is coming our way, many believe we will soon see round 2 of the 2008 financial crisis... It was only a matter of time for that next bubble to burst. I hope I am wrong, I would LOVE nothing more than to be wrong, but I think someone big is on the horizon... Stay safe everyone...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Trueman
reply to post by Maluhia

Perhaps the level of conscience in the world is actually reaching a higher stage,.... as expected. Suddenly understand the nature of our actions could bring unbearable sense of guiltiness to the heart. Like Judas, bankers are.

Inside the Fed, his position was equivalent to that of an academic economist. Writing papers, crunching data: nerd stuff. The policy and theoretical parts of the Fed are much more like a university than any bank.

Much less exposure to corrupt influences than in the private sector, where he had moved to.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

First we had a rash of dead microbiologists, now it's bankers. Uh oh.

F&S

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

If I was an investigative reporter, I wouldn't touch this story with a 40 ft. pole, unless I was looking to end up on the side of some milk carton... It's obvious now that something big is coming our way, many believe we will soon see round 2 of the 2008 financial crisis... It was only a matter of time for that next bubble to burst. I hope I am wrong, I would LOVE nothing more than to be wrong, but I think someone big is on the horizon... Stay safe everyone...

Which is why there are so few investigative reporters and why so many are allowed to run amok...by design?

I agree round 2 is probably right around the corner and I would also LOVE nothing more than to be wrong.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

soficrow
reply to post by Maluhia

First we had a rash of dead microbiologists, now it's bankers. Uh oh.

F&S

I've been thinking on those lines too! Porton Down scientists, and not all microbiologists, a heap of them going back many years, but also recent. Something in the water maybe?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

THEY COMMIT SUICIDE WHEN A FAKE LAW ENFORCEMENT/HITMAN PULLS YOU OVER AND SUICIDES YOU.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

The implication you leave hanging is that the IMF has it's fingers in this pie and that SDR's are ,contrary to what the IMF says, important to the future curve of the inevitable for the U.S. / 'world' economy, but I'll put that on the shelf for a moment....

One thing no one here seems to have noticed is probably the one thing someone very badly wants to be noticed , and that is the location of the death .

Why would an 'academic' insider whom had data not available to the public and was tasked with future economic predictions end his life , or be killed, at the Tacoma narrows bridge?

(As an ancillary datum ( which has already been mentioned ) a 40 to 50 foot drop is not exactly sure fire territory for death ( I personally know a man whom survived a rooftop fall from over five stories).)

Certainly, as either a suicide or murder, it was a message...

The Tacoma narrows bridge is famous for it's dramatic , unexpected, and spectacular failure. Not because it was engineered poorly but because it was a massive support structure bridging a physical divide ( could we say cliff? ) that did not take into account the environment to which it was subject:

What actually destroyed the bridge was destructive harmonic oscillation ( or mechanical (harmonic) oscillation if you prefer) .

it is the thing that can destroy aircraft and skyscrapers alike ( that's why those things have dampeners)

SO...if some bankers in the know were looking back so they could look forward they would certainly notice the 'curve' that pinpoints the IMF's SDR's as the things sustaining and magnifying the economic chaos in the world ....as an economy falters( gets near the low apex of it's swing ) instead of local control identifying and fixing the problems the IMF infuses the SDR's to give the said economies an impulse that pushes them back the other direction but also increases the oscillation amplitude...until boom .

the next re-assessment of the IMF's SDR's "real world value" ( based on the euro, the dollar , the yen, and the britsh pound ) comes in 2015. The Yen is the Only currency that is a double digit value in the calculation coming in over 12 times the next on the list , and given the fukushima disaster , busting the JApanese economy and laying economic turmoil for decades addding the yen historically already dropping steadily as a 'value' currency in respect to the SDR , I would imagine that the Imf would need to add another currency to it's 'value basket' ...since the chinese barked at teh last infusion from the IMF to the u.s ( and a host of others ) in 2011, I wonder whom that stable currency may be ?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

If you WANTED to off someone and make it look like a suicide/accident/or no clues to the perps being present, they used the three best different ways.

Agreed~!

As I always say 'The best assassination always makes for a perfect suicide' Doubt we'll never be able to get a statement from the family/wives.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Realtruth

Nope!

All propaganda for the masses.

Gold and Silver is actually hardly moving price wise, which means there is no rush on precious metals.

And Gold and Silver are next to worthless in a meltdown situation, because you can't eat them.

People keep talking about a global meltdown, one world currency, etc etc.....but the truth is we already have a one world currency and many people are just to ignorant to understand it.

We also have what is called manipulated meltdowns, to control the masses, again many don't have the capacity to understand, or see it.

TPTP are not going to send the entire world into a meltdown.

And here is the reason, they are able to extract people's sweat equity through loans, money deposited in banks, materials being made, sold, and resold, through their corporations.

Sending their herd into chaos and running for the hills leaves them in a dis-empowered state, so I highly doubt they will push it that far.

Two words to always remember. "Calculated Chaos" TPTB are experts at it.

I would agree with the 'calculated chaos' idea, and mini to major meltdowns as such, are money grabs but by whom and for what rationale?
There is also a possibilty of another financial crash like Wall street 1929 in a money grab, but then the Wall street crash wasn't just 1929 it went on a bit, and there were suicides in the thousands, and not helped by Hoover...dam him. Not so much in the Wall Street confraternity however, and confined to but a few.
So another crash perhaps, except you have the lemmings jumping before it happens, sad as it is for those left behind. That's a bit more of a conundrum.

edit on 2-2-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
rt.com...

wow, fourth one now. Only an idiot wouldn't question why at this stage.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It's not even the little low level people that are dropping off, it's the upper level people. If it was a bunch of the lower level people I wouldn't think to much on it but it isn't. It's the upper level people the ones that make the big bucks and call the shots for other people. While there might be stress at this level. I've never really heard of this many taking their life all at one time. Still not sure on if they are being killed off or they're doing ti on their own.

Has anyone looked in to any relation between all three that have died so far yet, besides them being bankers? We might find some kind of center point or trigger for their deaths.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RedSeraph

IS that the same one we're calling number three? I've starting to lose count. there was the two in the UK and this one in Washington State. What was the forth one?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
From the article...

Streak of bankers’ deaths
Dueker’s apparent suicide was the fourth among financial experts in a week.

A 58-year-old former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG, William Broeksmit, was found dead on January 26 in his home after an apparent suicide in South Kensington in central London.

The next day, January 27, Tata Motors managing director Karl Slym, 51, was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok. Police said he could have committed suicide. Mr. Slym was staying on a 22th floor with his wife, and was attending a board meeting in the Thai capital.

Another tragic incident occurred on January 28, when a 39-year-old Gabriel Magee, a JP Morgan employee, died after falling from the roof of its European headquarters in London.

So it seems we got our count wrong.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
My Bull# Detector was on Red Alert when I read the first 2 articles in the press last week....

But this one has blew the thing up!!! it MAY be coincidence...but it certainly looks and feels like there is something bubbling underneath the surface.

Now I'm not saying that these people have been murdered, there is a strong argument that all were legitimate suicides... however...the WHY is the big question here, is the financial fabric unravelling again??? are we about to hit the next level of hurt??? that is the hidden hand and im sure we will be drip fed stories that don't make much sense on there own, but collectively paints a damning picture.

Or it could be exactly like the guy who shot himself in the head whilst his hands were handcuffed behind his back in a police car!! ... that was suicide too wasn't it

edit on 3/2/2014 by greysky because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join