It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Banker, Former Fed Member, "Found Dead" Inside A Week

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Wow.

This is all getting just a little too... creepy.

- Three bankers "committing suicide" within a week
- Matt Drudge's tweet saying "Have an exit plan" last week
- New Fed chairman now stepping in to play
- HSBC recently imposed restrictions on large cash withdrawals
- Two weeks ago we saw the largest historical withdrawal from the JP Morgan gold vault
- The UK's royal mint completely sold out of gold coins in the first week of 2014
- The US mint hit an all-time record high in silver coin sales the first week of 2014
- Investors pulled $72 trillion out of the bond markets last year, this has never been seen before

Anyone else just get a chill up their spine ?!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

CranialSponge
Wow.

- Two weeks ago we saw the largest historical withdrawal from the JP Morgan gold vault
- The UK's royal mint completely sold out of gold coins in the first week of 2014
- The US mint hit an all-time record high in silver coin sales the first week of 2014
- Investors pulled $72 trillion out of the bond markets last year, this has never been seen before

Nope!

All propaganda for the masses.

Gold and Silver is actually hardly moving price wise, which means there is no rush on precious metals.

And Gold and Silver are next to worthless in a meltdown situation, because you can't eat them.

People keep talking about a global meltdown, one world currency, etc etc.....but the truth is we already have a one world currency and many people are just to ignorant to understand it.

We also have what is called manipulated meltdowns, to control the masses, again many don't have the capacity to understand, or see it.

TPTP are not going to send the entire world into a meltdown.

And here is the reason, they are able to extract people's sweat equity through loans, money deposited in banks, materials being made, sold, and resold, through their corporations.

Sending their herd into chaos and running for the hills leaves them in a dis-empowered state, so I highly doubt they will push it that far.

Two words to always remember. "Calculated Chaos" TPTB are experts at it.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Wow, I just watched the movie "Assault on Wall Street" reminds me of that. It wouldn't take much to turn someone into a pissed off, revenge seeking person if things got really bad, I wouldn't want to be a banker these days , crash is immenent

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
ITA that these are probably not suicides. My hunch is they were off'd to scare others into compliance with TPTB script or they were simply stepping on someones toes. Let's not assume if they were off'd that they were up to something good, like whistle blowing or talking to journalists about the truth. They may have just taken more than their share or made a power move that someone didn't like.

It's not as though the NSA is the only agency spying. Companies spy on their own all the time, particularly those who might try to cause problems whether internally or simply talking too much.

Sadly, I would prefer to think they did have a conscience about something and the suicide notes are not being made public, but people don't go into those careers and succeed up the ladder with a conscience.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Here's another suspicious death in the financial industry - from an article about the recent deaths.

Separately, Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re, died last week. The circumstances of the death haven't been made public.

online.wsj.com...

edit on 1-2-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

CranialSponge
Wow.

Normal people dont have it, but those who deal sure have eyes open wider.

Heres a conspiracy theory.

USD or (something) is going to dumpster, Big Brother and the whales want to pull out from it. Have to sign someth...(suicide plan executed). 2nd guy want to get out too, so he...(suicide plan again), in short all those who want to get out gets it, - your money with "the investment" or get the plan executed.

So what choice these guys have ?...........gold and silver ? Lets do that, and you have your creepy story above.

Classic trader action can be seen from your list. - Withdrawal from paper money to safe haven investment - gold as exit plan. Another thing is gold seem to bounce the support line which should make it lucrative compared to "oh so valuable" goverment bonds.

Normal people should not be worry, its just billions that these people own that you didnt have, so you are safe. It will be hard time, but the more money you have the harder it will hurt. These dead ones are trying to avoid being hurt, that much.

2014-2015 - World wide financial collapse
Probable - dissolution of financial regulators due the collapse and unity of currencies through a single non governmental world wide order (IMF ?) - NWO there after ?.
Lets name it WorldCurrency, no worry, the plan already executed and running for years already. Here is your new money if a collapse should happen. XDR/USD The new world currency
(Its still smells of January, so prediction is allowed!

edit on 1-2-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The outcome of guilt and stress ...

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
the banker did not want to do what the NWO
wonted them to do.
they did not do what they told them to do,
so they kill them, as a example.

God help us from what is coming.....

edit on 1-2-2014 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm so glad I'm just a little guy - being ultra rich and in the spotlight has way too many downfalls.

Why would bankers kill themselves if an economic collapse was on the horizon? If they knew this was coming couldn't they just secure their interests and move to a beach resort in Australia? Why would someone kill them? Because they are going to tell of a coming collapse? We already suspect that.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

HUMBLEONE
Let's dispense with the "suicide" BS, what's really going on? Bankers are getting whacked! Why?

why???....a couple of trillion reasons....there are a lot of pissed off people out there that lost fortunes...maybe there is a group(s) of highly trained assassins doing some wet work, that are being financed by some very rich and discreet people.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Another theory I hadn't thought of and the one I like the best.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Agit8dChop

Urantia1111
reply to post by Maluhia

Do people usually off themselves on the side of the road? That seems fishy to me. I've not heard of that happening.

Exactly what i thought.. suicide on the side of a highway?

somethings a foot!

If you don't leave the family and explanatory note, you make it look like an accident so this is clearly not right.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

And Gold and Silver are next to worthless in a meltdown situation, because you can't eat them.

true but when it all clears isn't this the only source of true wealth still viable?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

Hey, does the alien being in your avatar have any corresponding stories
or links on the internet?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Excellent! My only hope that the pursuit of power doesn't totally obliterate all common sense, logic and judgement. PEACE.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Loose lips, sink ships. Dead Banksters tell no tales. Beware of cosmic superminds, because Aliens have now hacked into the Internet. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

CranialSponge
Wow.

Dow has worst week since 2011, drops nearly 320 points Friday

NEW YORK — Good riddance to this week. It was another ugly day on Wall Street — and for markets around the globe.

The Dow dropped nearly 320 points Friday, or almost 2%. The S&P 500 and Nasdaq fell more than 2%. CNNMoney’s Tech 30 index also fell about 2%, despite a jump in shares of Microsoft following strong quarterly sales and earnings.

The losses come at the end of the worst week for stocks in recent memory. The Dow tumbled more than 3.5%, its work week since November 2011. The S&P 500 slid more than 2.6%, logging its biggest weekly decline since May 2012.

Meanwhile, the Nasdaq tumbled almost 1.7%, its first weekly decline of the year and the worst since August.

All three indexes are now in negative territory for the year. The selling has some investors bracing for a correction, usually defined as a decline of 10% or more.

Click link for remainder of article.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
How much of this impending crash is due to inflation and lack of consumer confidence (economy) versus speculation? Speculation is regulated now but I have no clue to what extent.

I'm risking this being one of those dumb questions but I truly don't know what is more influential at this time.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The Clinton Body Count continues.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

You bring up another interesting point - Yellen takes control Monday.

Ms Yellen will also have to set about shrinking the Fed's balance sheet, which has been swollen by its large-scale asset purchases and is likely to peak at $4.5 trillion. That's up from $800 billion in 2008, before the financial crisis struck.

www.theaustralian.com.au...#

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join