It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Banker, Former Fed Member, "Found Dead" Inside A Week

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

gladtobehere
reply to post by Maluhia

I saw the zerohedge article and was about to post but didnt have a chance to research the claims.

Zerohedge can be hit or miss. Last week they reported that the Russian bank Lender has halted cash transactions. Their source was an "anonymous caller/call center rep."...

But this story seems a bit more legit. Looks like his last title at the "Fed" was Assistant VP.

Wonder what he knew...

edit on 31-1-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording
Well they did halt cash withdrawals. So not so sketchy, huh?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I'll go on record - my guess is the bubble will be the derivatives market. They're trying to rein it in with regulation, but it's gotten way out of control. And it's huge - $700 trillion. I don't understand it at all - I think few do - except the big boys. That's the problem.

www.ft.com...

edit on 31-1-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Maluhia

I'll go on record - my guess is the bubble will be the derivatives market. They're trying to rein it in with regulation, but it's gotten way out of control. And it's huge - $700 trillion. I don't understand it at all - I think few do - except the big boys. That's the problem.

www.ft.com...

Only a few guys on Wall Street understand the market. Literally, a handful. The SEC is waaaaaaay behind, like any regulatory body.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It appears that an assassination program has been executed.

These are signs of a corrupt establishment obsessed with sending us all to hell in a hand-basket.

The Banksters annual employee evaluation assessments are underway.....all cash transactions are currently on hold, please call back again later.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'm thinking that there are sinister things at work here myself.

But who is doing it?

Someone from within the banking industry or someone who has an agenda against the banking industry?

Or could it even be a act of terrorism as it has been the stated goal of many terrorists cells to bring down the West financially. Something along these lines could very well start a run on banks which would outright destroy them. We would be the agents of our own destruction.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Geez , I Hope it goes Viral in the Banking Community.......

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Urantia1111
reply to post by Maluhia

Do people usually off themselves on the side of the road? That seems fishy to me. I've not heard of that happening.

Exactly what i thought.. suicide on the side of a highway?

somethings a foot!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

I just found this article talking about the earlier "suicides" in relation to the derivatives market -

On Death and Derivatives – UPDATED

Both of the men who killed themselves were intimately concerned with judging and safeguarding their bank from risk.

To give you an idea what sort of risk that size of a derivatives book is consider that the entire GDP of Germany is €2.7 Trillion. Remember that Derivatives are what Warren Buffet dubbed “weapons of financial mass destruction.”

Next question might be, when do these weapons become dangerous? The answer obvioulsy varies in accordance with the type of derivative you are considering. One huge group of derivatives that both JP Morgan and Deutsche both deal very heavily in are currency and interest rate swaps.

They become dangerous when there are large moves in currency values and interest rates. At the moment The Tukish Lira has been in free fall for days.

The Turkish central bank tried to defend it and could not stem an unstoppable tide. It then stunned everyone by raising its over-night lending rate (the interst rate it charges to lend to banks over-night) from 4.25% to 12 %!

Just speculating, but I guess it's possible that these guys see what's ahead and would rather off themselves than be burned at the stake. Or, the guilt of their participation in the scheme could have gotten to them.

pacificrimcoins.com...–-updated

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Could be that the whole entire banking system is being brought to collapse in order to merge them all under one worldwide super bank. You did see many prominent mergers of banks after the previous collapse. You might also consider that the same thing appears to be happening to the nationalistic identity of the US. Can't have these thoughts of independence when you want the whole thing under one umbrella.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Maluhia
If there was a suicide note, it was well hidden. His family initially thought he was missing and had been looking for him since at least the day before.

Sounds fishy to me. Why hide a suicide note?

Sounds like the victim was murdered and the "hidden" suicide note placed there some time afterwards, to make it look like it was there all along.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

pleasethink
Could be that the whole entire banking system is being brought to collapse in order to merge them all under one worldwide super bank. You did see many prominent mergers of banks after the previous collapse. You might also consider that the same thing appears to be happening to the nationalistic identity of the US. Can't have these thoughts of independence when you want the whole thing under one umbrella.

Who'll "The One" be, PT? My guess is the BIS, but that beast has been a pain in the rear to a lot of others' junk bond sales. I'm thinking if the trend continues into more people that were handling or even knew about the level of toxic paper they're trying to keep the narrative on one page and remove the organic hard drives. That way when we get an IOU instead of the FDIC covering all the little guys' private deposits--- everybody on top goes forward with one excuse... market random volatility instead of market manipulation. Now that it's 'legal' to loot our savings, which is a real spooker.
700 trillion is just the US's exposure--- worldwide it's probably past 2 quads by now.
edit on 1-2-2014 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

As far as I know, NO suicide notes were found with any of the recent three. I was being facetious in saying "it was hidden" because it obviously didn't exist. So, either they were NOT suicides, or, if they were, the reasons are way too ugly to disclose. The reality of the truth they were hoping to escape too ugly to even record?

This Dueker guy, along with the JP Morgan guy, are both hard to buy as suicides. I speculate they may have been tortured by what they knew/did and maybe talked about coming clean? And well, draw your own conclusions.

Geez, I need help! LoL.
edit on 1-2-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I think you're right. Three guys took the obit over the expose.

Funny (to me and in a dark way) anecdote. I was giving an interview to a reporter for a project I was working on and I asked her when it would be in the paper and she said "oh, ill get it in tomorrow; i'll just half ass the obits." She said it with a laugh and it shocked me.
edit on 1-2-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

NuclearPaul

Maluhia
If there was a suicide note, it was well hidden. His family initially thought he was missing and had been looking for him since at least the day before.

Sounds fishy to me. Why hide a suicide note?

Sounds like the victim was murdered and the "hidden" suicide note placed there some time afterwards, to make it look like it was there all along.

There wasnt one. Hes not saying there was a hidden one. He os saying IF there was a note it was hidden.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Reasons to be cheerful ...

One , two , three!

Personally, I find it very difficult to feel sorry about any of this. I know, that makes me a horrible person, but I feel no sorrier about this, than I do when a genetically modified version of a disease which should never have been created, self terminates after a set amount of time. These are people who perpetuate one of the most harmful influences over world affairs since civilisation began, and frankly, the fewer bankers, politicians, and sundry other d-bags that continue to allow money to override morality in terms of its importance in the world, that are alive tomorrow, the better the day after will be.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
From a point of view:

In the human collective psyche around the world right now there is an repressed hate and anger going around the whole world against politicians, manipulators and bankers. This hate is caused by the unfairness of the parasitical nature that have been created by system faults created to enrich a few. That hate causes manifestation to happen. On earth it takes a long time. But in the end karma comes back to the seeder.

How this is manifested is not really that important.
1. Suicide by depression resulted by unconscious mind being attacked by human collective psyche.
2. Killed by loner or group of people that have picked up on the need of human collective psyche and are acting alone.
3. Synchronicity forcing change and beings that are nasty are picking each other out. People that have really low vibration (even ego demonic vibration) cannot stop themselves in the end from crushing their competitors since it is in their nature to be the last only standing being.

I know people here are skeptic to the new age movement since the way they are giving out the information is a bit to creative (female side) and to little male side (structured) to make sens to many of us. But that do not mean they are not wrong. The synchronous events are increasing and you can even see it here on ATS when you look at the 11:11, synchronicity threads.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I would really start panicking if the week ahead of us has more suicides. So far it could be an old score being settled. Maybe those where part of a group who speculated with the money of the wrong person.

Btw: on a sidenote, does anyone find the timing of the movie " The wolf of wall-street " just right? I saw the movie last night, there are a lot of winks what's happening now.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

MessageforAll
I would really start panicking if the week ahead of us has more suicides. So far it could be an old score being settled. Maybe those where part of a group who speculated with the money of the wrong person.

Btw: on a sidenote, does anyone find the timing of the movie " The wolf of wall-street " just right? I saw the movie last night, there are a lot of winks what's happening now.

No it is not random at all that "The wolf of wall-street" comes out right now. Part of the big pattern of human consciousness. Another synchronous piece of the puzzle fitting in perfectly.

Another piece Thomas Perkins.
www.haaretz.com...

I do not think Thomas Perkins is as deluded as most people think. I think he in fact have picked up on the suppressed unconscious un-manifested hate targeting him and the people creating a economic slave society for others caused by greed.

Human consciousness is being manipulated and awoken to system faults right now. If this manipulation is good or bad I leave up to you. It is definitely not good for Thomas Perkins personally.

edit on 1-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Strikes me that intelligence organisations, such as the CIA would have agents/representatives at high levels within banking - surely they'd want info and a means to dictate, enhance economies - since this is probably any nations greatest driving factor (the heads of a nations banks are perhaps even more high-value than their prime ministers and presidents)

If there's some truth to what i've suggested above, then there's an inescapable correlation between the timing of Snowden's leaks and these 'suicides', as well as Russia's recent economic moves.

edit on 1-2-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

I think you're right. Three guys took the obit over the expose.

Funny (to me and in a dark way) anecdote. I was giving an interview to a reporter for a project I was working on and I asked her when it would be in the paper and she said "oh, ill get it in tomorrow; i'll just half ass the obits." She said it with a laugh and it shocked me.
edit on 1-2-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Good point..

I dint think about the obits. had it not been for media reporting we may have never known these guys checked out of planet earth.

Its right up their with administrations dumping stories that could gain traction on Fridays in hopes no one is reading the paper / watching the news.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join