It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow Christians, be strong in Christ more than ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Dear to all ATSers, christians, brothers and sisters,

I first decided to make this thread because as I am now a christian since not so long ago. This choice came to me when I noticed that something was wrong with my life even though I could not point out exactly what it was, hard work was not enough.

It is then I understood the spiritual battle that is happening on this planet against the enemy, Satan, the morning star, master of deception and of adoration of God (chanting and music) when he was by that time known as Lucifer.

From first wanting to face directly Satan and slice the head of the dragon, I understood I simply was oppressed by spirits/demons of anger, oppression and that I had some generational link/curse of poverty. It was the pastor as well as a couple of the people of the local christian evangelical church which said this while laying their hands on me and speaking in tongues.

No I am not delivered, yet as the demons keep manifesting one at a time and I start to learn that I was bonded in fear, although I learn at the same time the basics of the deliverance ministry which is a good thing because I plan to go on the front line as soon as I am delivered myself, to deliver others as many as possible from the grasp of the enemy while there is still some time left.

Finally, I am repeating myself a bit ... but anyway, be strong in Christ, God in its' many form is just pure, simple, good and loving, I know this from receiving his touch once in a while, you Christians know what I am talking about. Blessed you be all in the name of Jesus Christ and remember this: the enemy was already defeated at the cross, he simply does not want to surrender, but is still defeated.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Welcome to the Christian community, then, if you've just become part of it.
On the question of "strength"- I'm sure you realise that this is rooted in Faith, which is another word for Trust.

You will need it in the midst of all the assaults that will be made on this thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Welcome to the family. Your walk will be a lot of ups and downs but you will always have your best friend with you. Stay strong, develop your personal relationship with Jesus and an exciting ride lays ahead for us all.

edit on 31/1/14 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yes, welcome to the family and God bless you! You are very right that we need to be strong now more than ever. There is so much evil out there. Thank God for Jesus and his salvation. Just remember even when things go wrong, you are an overcomer through Christ who strengthens you.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Op ...This is a interview I listened to earlier today I wanted to share . It's between Chris White and Russ Dizdar and you may find it helpful .
Russ Dizdar, Exorcism, MPD, SRA, The Black Awakening

www.youtube.com...

Best of luck to you .....peace

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

DISRAELI

Welcome to the Christian community, then, if you've just become part of it.
On the question of "strength"- I'm sure you realise that this is rooted in Faith, which is another word for Trust.

You will need it in the midst of all the assaults that will be made on this thread.

Thank you for reply and yes you are right on the fact that strength is rooted in faith which is trust.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

the2ofusr1

Op ...This is a interview I listened to earlier today I wanted to share . It's between Chris White and Russ Dizdar and you may find it helpful .
Russ Dizdar, Exorcism, MPD, SRA, The Black Awakening

www.youtube.com...

Best of luck to you .....peace

Thanks to you, yes it is very interesting indeed and I will listen to the whole interview as I can relate to some points of what is mentioned inside of it.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I don't doubt what you're saying or what you're experiencing but just to help you and point you into a more biblical direction:

1) What is the Gospel?
2) Who is Jesus the Christ?

How can a person be right with God?

No I am not delivered, yet as the demons keep manifesting one at a time and I start to learn that I was bonded in fear...

Don't fall for that deception. Whoever the Son sets free is free.
www.gty.org...
www.moriel.org...

It's important that you know what the Gospel is and how a person can be right with God because a lot of people out there are not saved even though they do mighty works in His name. And no, I am not saying that the people you come in contact with are not saved. But since there are a lot of deceptions out there it's always best to go by the Book.

“We preach Christ crucified, and every sermon shakes the gates of hell.” — Spurgeon

“All heaven is interested in the cross of Christ, all hell terribly afraid of it, while men are the only beings who more or less ignore its meaning.” — Iowa Chambers

edit on 3-2-2014 by VoiceInTheWilderness because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hi Truthseek3r, blessed be and much love to you.

A big stumbling block for christians is having no love for the people in this world, as I experienced myself.

So just a few days ago, I was lying in bed, and I called..

"Jesus, Lord" Hate kept me from doing it, and as I figured He was listening, I asked:

"Jesus, Lord, make "person" strong, affectionate, and happy. Then for all persons that came to mind. Then I asked it for all the people in my village, country, and eventually all the people in the world!

It kind of relieved me from the hate I had against "humanity" or just people, and it undid the grudge I kept. It was hard to ask for it for my brothers I was raised with, but I just did, and the words changed my heart.

I never knew such prayer would do that to me.

After each time I asked for this for people I thanked Him for doing so.

For me it was an experience where I broke free from hate and grudges. Honestly, I overcame other obstacles the following days. I can only advise to gain love for all people using this method!

See you later. This message is for everyone it reaches, having trouble. Pray to Lord Jesus for the best to all people.

8p

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

VoiceInTheWilderness

I don't doubt what you're saying or what you're experiencing but just to help you and point you into a more biblical direction:

1) What is the Gospel?
2) Who is Jesus the Christ?

How can a person be right with God?

No I am not delivered, yet as the demons keep manifesting one at a time and I start to learn that I was bonded in fear...

Don't fall for that deception. Whoever the Son sets free is free.
www.gty.org...
www.moriel.org...

It's important that you know what the Gospel is and how a person can be right with God because a lot of people out there are not saved even though they do mighty works in His name. And no, I am not saying that the people you come in contact with are not saved. But since there are a lot of deceptions out there it's always best to go by the Book.

“We preach Christ crucified, and every sermon shakes the gates of hell.” — Spurgeon

“All heaven is interested in the cross of Christ, all hell terribly afraid of it, while men are the only beings who more or less ignore its meaning.” — Iowa Chambers

edit on 3-2-2014 by VoiceInTheWilderness because: (no reason given)

Actually, deliverance is a process, not an event, I learned that with my own experience as time went by. With that being said, I thank you for your care to answer to thread, it is much appreciated brother.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

oktopus
Hi Truthseek3r, blessed be and much love to you.

A big stumbling block for christians is having no love for the people in this world, as I experienced myself.

So just a few days ago, I was lying in bed, and I called..

"Jesus, Lord" Hate kept me from doing it, and as I figured He was listening, I asked:

"Jesus, Lord, make "person" strong, affectionate, and happy. Then for all persons that came to mind. Then I asked it for all the people in my village, country, and eventually all the people in the world!

It kind of relieved me from the hate I had against "humanity" or just people, and it undid the grudge I kept. It was hard to ask for it for my brothers I was raised with, but I just did, and the words changed my heart.

I never knew such prayer would do that to me.

After each time I asked for this for people I thanked Him for doing so.

For me it was an experience where I broke free from hate and grudges. Honestly, I overcame other obstacles the following days. I can only advise to gain love for all people using this method!

See you later. This message is for everyone it reaches, having trouble. Pray to Lord Jesus for the best to all people.

8p

This is great news to hear. I am happy to see you started knowing/unknowingly your deliverance process because love is the real nature of who we are and where we come from.

Good luck on your path and might you be blessed.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Yes; welcome to the Christian community.

Let me ask you a few things my friend.

You said you are bonded by fear; was this before or after you were instilled with the concept of 'Satan'; and all the evils 'he tries to push upon you'.?

Secondly; do you know what Lucifer means? If so please tell me how you put distinction between illumination and light? The various forms of the same light; which are taught throughout the Bible?

I will tell you that you are right about one thing. There is a war taking place; but it is between those such as Samael; who is an Archangel of God! And the Archons (as in Archangel and Archbishop) that are deceiving the faiths of this world.

If you are referring to Samael; then you need to realise that Samael is NOT the Master of Deception. Samael is the truth! The reason he fights with darkness, is because he is fighting the CORRUPTION of light; which is the Archons.

He is the venom/wrath/fury of God. Of GOD! Why do you think they call him that? Would you believe one of Gods Archangels would ever fight in such a way, if it weren't truly necessary?

Would you call the 'Defenders of men' who are your military evil, for the blood they spill in your name?

Would you not believe it logical that God would have an Angel of Death; because he needs someone to do his dirty work when men corrupt the truth of their name?

Consider this; then tell me why the Archangel would have been sent; to fight with the Faiths OF MAN!

I will tell you exactly why; because they have been corrupted in their greed. To becoming secretive, inactive, filthy cesspools for money laundering; pedophilia and abuse; and the unrepentant covering up of such crimes. And even when they have the rest of the world community DEMANDING their action; they still maintain their veil of secrecy and arrogance towards their responsibilities for such things in this world.

The Archons who run these churches behind the scenes; are the very same ones who would have caused you the misery which drew you to the Church in the first place.

It is a very simple and effective 'marketing' campaign for their control system; to see the greater population subdued to their control! Make them miserable; offer them a villain and a solution; then take away their misery when they concede to them as their salvation!

If you knew the ACTUAL truth of those that were behind the Church; and their position in the attempt to control this world through EVERYTHING! And how we are all connected to it. It would break your heart!

Yet you pledged to them because they showed you mercy, from the problems THEY CREATED?

These 'Archons' who present themselves as being able to transcend time and space; are the very evil of this world; and they are the Masters of not only deception; but of hatred, and FEAR!

This should be obvious to you by the fact that they present you with a name and a face, to put to all the ills of this world; as someone you need to FEAR, and seek salvation from.

That they instill the belief in eternal damnation; in a place of persecution; TO ALSO INSTILL FEAR!!

What truly loving, beautiful and positive gift can ever be given; by sending someone down a path that is fear-induced??

Samael fights them because he is one WHO HAS NO FEAR!

They persecuted him to the point of DEATH; and he died in this life FREE OF FEAR; to prove his will; and good-heart; that he would NOT CONCEDE TO A GOD UNWORTHY OF BEING CONCEDED TO!

A God which is NOT HIS GOD! One that CLAIMS to be God; when in reality they are merely slimey little parasites PRETENDING to be God.

He showed them that he would rather die, and do it free of fear; than concede to their REPEATED, CONSTANT, INCESSANT, and relentless attempts to MAKE HIM FEAR THEM; so that he would then concede to them as God.

NO .. GOD .. DOES .. THIS!!!

And a funny thing happened when he did this. He did not die! Instead; he was brought back bursting through into LIGHT!

What do you think this makes him?

Why do you think the Koran; based on the Bible says that the destroyer Marduk will come, WITH JESUS; working together; to take the Koran (and Bible) up into heaven to never be read again?

Because the illuminated one Samael is THE JUPITER SABOATH (Abomination of desolation); the one who will BE WHAT HE NEEDS BE (YHWH/YAHWEH); who knows that he NEEDS to embrace the darkness which comes through his as THE MASTER OF HOSTS (Lord of Hosts), so that he can TAKE OUT THE TRASH which exists within the faiths of this world. BEFORE THE LIGHT CAN COME AGAIN.

He is BOTH the dark AND the light!

The one who is supposed to bring 'the word' as the 'Host of many' (We are legion; for we are many).

The evil behind the Churches KNOWS that he will come to set things straight; and it will mean THE END OF THEIR CONTROL! This is why they named him as SATAN (which means: Adversary), and as Devil (which means: Accuser/Slanderer).

The one who now opposes the Churches; and is at war with them IS NOT OF EVIL!! He is the one sent to DELIVER YOU! Because they are not only denying the will of the true GodS; but they are ignoring the messengers (Angels) that were sent to TRY AND HELP THEM!

All their work, is stolen; re-written/corrupted and then they KILL THE HOST WHO BRINGS THE TEACHINGS once they have them all.

Do you not understand that the Faith you subscribe to; is that run by the VERY SAME PEOPLE who KILLED Jesus in the Biblical stories because they thought him evil; and that his teachings were evil?

And then they STOLE them and used them as their own afterwards? Does this sound familiar? Like what they are painting Samael to be? To make him hated? Even though he is sent by God to bring the new teachings?

Would you sit at the dinner table as the same person who killed your son?? THINK ABOUT IT!

The true God wants NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CURRENT FAITHS!!

The Saboath; Samael. Who is THE LOGOS! The man of the word! (In the beginning there was the word; and the word was God) WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE EVIL RUNNING THE CHURCHES.

Because he has been trying to contact them for two years to HELP THEM; and they have not only ignored him; but they have STOLEN the writings of beauty he posted online; re-worded them into something inferior which suited them; and released them through the Vatican and the Pope. Probably through their Archon buddies. (which is amusing when you see the pics of the Pope with the 'Parrot'.)

THIS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN AGAIN.

Be very careful badmouthing hate towards Samael; and saying you want to 'cut his head off'; because he is the Deliverer that is sent here to FREE YOU ALL; because no one else was prepared to die to do it!

And even though he did this out of love for this world; and all in it; he still possesses the darkest powers of GOD!! So I would consider what might come through Gods power; to those who threaten to do such a thing to the one that the true God has sent on their behalf. And consider the fact he has already faced the darkest things in this Universe that NO ONE ELSE was prepared to face; and that it might be more than a little dangerous for you to threaten him when he is in the darkened state which God NEEDS him to be in!!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The hate towards this evil, to those serving the destruction of the faithful.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Ephesians 6;12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HigherTruth

You had a very long post and that is the reason why I did not quote, but thanks for your reply anyway. As for the idea that Samael I know in the Jewish religion he is seen as both being good and evil but how can he be so good if he is the one who tempted Eve in the first place which caused the fall of the hu-man creation in the first place in the garden of Eden ?

You might be right, you might be wrong, but as far as I am concerned, that old serpent which is of the race of the Shaitans, Iblis by name according to the Q'ran is still the enemy in my christian mind and I have yet to find a "good" proof from my own experience to test this very basis of my faith which I keep cultivating as a christian.

Thanks for your input,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

"Eve" is the darkness; which replaced the 'True Mother' Lilith; the one they wrote out of the Bible.

This is a reference to those who control the Church; REMOVING THE DIVINE MOTHER; and replacing it with 'THE HOLY SPIRIT'.

Which gives power to the Church, instead of to the true God.

And yes he IS the Serpent that tempted Eve. You want to know what that means?

The Archon QUEEN! .. Came upon Samael in his 'Trials and Tribulation'; because she wants to know WHO HE IS; WHO SENT HIM .. she wants to know WHO GOD TRULY IS!

And when he refused to give her what she wanted. She tortured him.

And she just COULD NOT RESIST HERSELF! She had to KEEP ON TORTURING HIM. Until the TRUE GOD .. CAME FORTH!

And now the Archons; are going to be KICKED OUT OF EARTH! Which is the Garden of Eden.

They are the 1/3 in revelations; which shall be kicked off this Earth.

1/3; that is in EVERYTHING! They are being destroyed; and their control system taken down now.

Eve .. is an EVIL F#$KING B#TCH .. and she is about to feel the fist of God smash her face in!!

i can't wait!
edit on 22-2-2014 by HigherTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join