It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Latest Posting:

Perhaps this is a good time to emphasize some things. First, the build up to the announcement was not an "oversell" in my opinion. It was exactly correct. Most of the world does not know about remote viewing. Recognizing it is real will truly change this planet. With that recognition will come the recognition of so many findings that have been discovered using remote viewing. It will revolutionize almost everything that is taught in schools in nearly all fields. Nothing will be the same. Second, the announcement truly does speak to the subject of human history in ways that it is not currently understood. It does not matter that certain fringe elements think similar thoughts. That does not make it "well known." The mainstream is totally in denial. And that change in thinking will affect everything else. Finally, the announcement adds deep understanding about the relevance of extraterrestrial contact and intervention in our human past. Any one of these three things would warrant the claims of importance that were made. Some will disagree. But that is OK.

It is also good to remember why I posted all those Implications Postings before the announcement. I knew there would be a storm, and it would be impossible to guide the discussions delicately once the storm broke. So the ideas needed to be introduced before the storm. Once things calm down, I truly hope people go back to all the Implications Postings and discuss them.

Finally, I do want to emphasize that it is important for people to form their own smaller and decentralized discussions groups. You can see by what is happening on this Facebook page that it is not easy to have calm discussions in a centralized discussion environment such as this one. This too was mentioned in the Implications Postings

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I am not going to listen to ONE WORD from what Courtney Brown says anymore until he presents us with physical evidence of his claims (be it biological, chemical, DNA samples, atomic, etc.). Remote viewing should be thrown into the garbage can where it belongs.

edit on 16-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

StormyStars
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Yes. I already said that a few pages back to Spiro. When I looked for the date changes Doc Brown made.

Doc from the Back to the Future movies is more believable than "Doc" Brown.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Thanks tport17.

Latest Posting:
the build up to the announcement was not an "oversell" in my opinion.

Because he is insane. It was a MIS-sell, by way of being such a profound oversell that it actually implied something wholly different than remote viewing (and 'him as the decision-maker') was the source of the information behind the much-hyped 'announcement', which 'couldn't be stopped' and depended on objects-in-transit and international-people.

Most of the world does not know about remote viewing.

And we must thank Brown and Dames for continuing to introduce them to it through disinformation and hyperbole instead of anything that might win the respect of anybody with half a brain.

Aleister
That's what had me saying "Huh?" when these guys call themselves remote viewers. It used to mean a present-time location in space, that's what Ingo Swann and others were tested for (with excellent results).

"Feedback" is a requirement of the remote viewing protocol, which can happen a few years into the future (such as Swann's viewing of Jupiter et al prior to a probe, or some lab work done that by sheer accident ran into future feedback that corroborated viewing past), but cannot happen for ancient (but for archeology) or far-future events.

So you're correct that generally, a time-frame in 'now' or close to it is part of RV; because remote viewing (despite the 'basic english words' used for the term) is a term coined in a lab to represent psi work done "within a remote viewing protocol" -- and that protocol requires feedback.

Viewing can be done on anything at any point in time. Even back then he and other viewers were doing it on far-past and far-future targets. As you say, events are not really locked to that. But it's only "officially Remote Viewing" if it fits the protocol. This does not mean "how you write things down on paper" (Ed Dames's great contribution to misleading the public was intentionally replacing this word so they believed it meant "someone's psychic method" rather than "science controls") but the rules surrounding the psi effort.

Menedes567
So, why hasn't Courtney Brown presented us with any credible physical evidence of his claims? Who the heck does he think he's talking to? A bunch of 3 year old kids that would go all shiny-eyed when looking at pretty drawings of pyramids and stuff on paper?

He implied there was physical evidence by referring to the announcement being put off due to objects in transit, and by referring to the great complexity of such a myriad of international people coordinating. This has basically zero to do with "and months ago I tasked two people to do a viewing session on camera." No wonder people are exasperated. Although this is generally the response to nearly anything Brown does.

edit on 16-3-2014 by RedCairo because: my eyes rolling up in my head distracted my typing

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

RedCairo

He implied there was physical evidence by referring to the announcement being put off due to objects in transit,..

edit on 16-3-2014 by RedCairo because: my eyes rolling up in my head distracted my typing

This physical evidence that is in transit...

It's not on a plane coming out of Malaysia is it?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have studied remote viewing by Brown and Dames.
I have studied 'channeled' information from many sources.
I have studied the information garnered from the Ouija board.
Looking at and comparing all three, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it all comes from the same source. A rational mind would not spend money on the fantasies of others, IMO.
I wish people would quit looking to others for hope. The answers can be found, but you have to look inside yourself for them- not to some external source offering to 'give' them to you for the bargain price of a buck-two-ninetyeight-fifty.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by allthings2allmen

That's what had me saying "Huh?" when these guys call themselves remote viewers. It used to mean a present-time location in space, that's what Ingo Swann and others were tested for (with excellent results). Viewing events in time is another thing in the psychic realm, and placing date-certains on predictions like that is not how that works anyway (the events don't come with calendar attached).

Also I watched a previous video of his where he explained that it takes quite some time for the RV'er to go into a trance state . I guess they no longer need to be in a trance state now.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

signalfire

Char-Lee
reply to post by signalfire

I'm not sure what you're whining about (yet again)

Wow another person I always respected and thought was nice who blows me away.

I said way less negative than most maybe even less than yourself..."whining?""yet again?"

When you made your negative comments no one accused you of anything, seems like we all should be treated with respect no matter our position. You call people complainers when you have done your share. ( probably more than myself)
edit on 15-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

Wow, I didn't realize you 'respected and thought me nice'. But that's kinda not what I'm here for. And I was responding to YOUR negative comment.

Dozens of posts on this thread starting from the very first day; maybe take a break from it, huh? When I see the same person posting over and over and over again, it gets tiresome. Especially when the comments are repetitive.

As far as Courtney Brown goes, he wants us to value his 'time' spent in creating the video and the hype-producing daily updates; and then insists that people watch an entire 20 minute long video in its entirety; well, if even 1000 people listened to it, probably far more, that's 20,000 minutes down the tubes. To then point everyone to a pay per view and point out that 'time is money' is, while typical for Courtney, not exactly conducive to good will amongst the rabble.

Now it appears that he has taken his marbles and gone home.

Like someone up above said, he's done more to hurt RV than anyone since Ed Dames predicted his first, second, third, fourth and fifth Kill Shot.

Go ahead with the personal attacks at least I know who you are now. I also stand by my comments, the Garbage comment being my only really strong one.

Garbage! Yes the pyramid with all the clearly amazing areas of design where "MADE FOR NO REASON" just built as a prison would have prisoners pointlessly breaking rocks!
GARBAGE!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

Because he is insane.

This clearly is a possibility that should not be overlooked. He has put so much of himself into this, he may actually need help and if so I feel sorry for the guy and hope he gets it.
edit on 16-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by agnisvaha

You're a strange one? Not hating just ruminating.

Yes. You are correct. And I take pride in that. Means I've never been a Lemming/sheep....

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
Aww,
C'mon, let's.

Oooo go on then

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by Spiro

Your a fool, as are others, knowing that Mr Brown is a con artist but yet you are here....wonders!!!!

You know when those of us who are upset and speaking TO ONE ANOTHER...it does not give you call to start calling people names.

I am stunned i had come to think of you as always kind and polite.

Char-lee, my dear friend. I was not directly calling you a fool and if you took it that way then I do apologies with all my heart. What I should have said was " Your foolish, as are others......"! To me, that is not name calling but merely an observation

I didn't realize people thought of me as kind and polite because, as I have said to Chamber, I am quite focal when it comes to debate. On this note, I see myself as being strongly opinionated and can come across as such. I cant help this and make no excuse for it either. I am who I am, my life is my own.

However, I will be more careful in the future, or at least I will try.

Cheers

Moody Spiro

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I didn't realize people thought of me as kind and polite

Maybe they don't I have no idea, but I have, and I see again you are being kind and polite.

I personally try not to be unkind to anyone but that is how I actually am in life, it physically hurts me that people are so unkind and unfeeling and so often, I see no reason for personal attacks on those we converse with for trying to cause hurt to anyone emotional or physical.

I did not see Mr Brown as part of our conversation and my comments about Dr Brown were and are out of frustration... and genuine concern that he may have broken at some point as this whole thing seems to be very irrational.

The extreme of his leadup to make it clear he was only going to present a valid truth and unquestionable, proven truth, and then the result astounded me. I guess without realizing it I formed some expectation I took it all beyond a fun speculation which I should not have done.

Because of that I guess I emotionally responded toward Mr. Brown, certainly more strongly than my usual method of response.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I didn't see anyone post this, and if they did sorry for repeating it.

Brown also posted this on his FB page:

Perhaps this is a good time to emphasize some things.
First, the build up to the announcement was not an "oversell" in my opinion. It was exactly correct. Most of the world does not know about remote viewing. Recognizing it is real will truly change this planet. With that recognition will come the recognition of so many findings that have been discovered using remote viewing. It will revolutionize almost everything that is taught in schools in nearly all fields. Nothing will be the same.
Second, the announcement truly does speak to the subject of human history in ways that it is not currently understood. It does not matter that certain fringe elements think similar thoughts. That does not make it "well known." The mainstream is totally in denial. And that change in thinking will affect everything else.
www.facebook.com...

So, like others have been saying, his whole announcement was just to "tell the world" about remote viewing.

Oh boy.

Yeah, people have been pondering and looking for answers about this for thousands of years.

edit on 3/16/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: finally found a script for old emoticons

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

StormyStars
Yes. You are correct. And I take pride in that. Means I've never been a Lemming/sheep....

Yet still landed here at the bottom of the cliff!
edit on 16-3-2014 by ErgoTheMirror because: Carry on carrion. We vultures gots ta eat!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well, I'll say it on this thread also I suppose. Could this "remote viewing changing the world" prediction have anything to do with Uri Geller being enlisted to give authorities information on the missing Malaysian flight?
Just an idea.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

ErgoTheMirror

StormyStars

Yet still landed here at the bottom of the cliff!
edit on 16-3-2014 by ErgoTheMirror because: Carry on carrion. We vultures gots ta eat!

Giggles, you have changed that twice now

This one is better

Spiro

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

recycled
Well, I'll say it on this thread also I suppose. Could this "remote viewing changing the world" prediction have anything to do with Uri Geller being enlisted to give authorities information on the missing Malaysian flight?
Just an idea.

No, Uri Geller has been caught as a fraud and would never be used in mainstream news. Oh wait....!!

Your either psychic or your not.

James Randi kicks butt

Incidentally, I am putting a thread together about him

Spiro
edit on 16-3-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I am aware of the legitimacy of either Uri Geller, or Dr. Brown being in question, or non questionable for that matter. Just seems there is a line of dots one might find connectable in the future. Who knows. One story just made me think of the other, for no particular reason really, just a bit of similar ground.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

recycled
Could this "remote viewing changing the world" prediction have anything to do with Uri Geller being enlisted to give authorities information on the missing Malaysian flight?

He has? Who actually enlisted Geller to do that?

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join