It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

TiedDestructor
EDIT: I just spewed guiness on my screen when I noticed the year

ROFL!! I missed it until you said that!

I can see a building emphasis toward only-talk-where-I-can-protect-the-conversation-focus in the last one, not counting that great new "Hallelujah" image of all the people with their hands in the air toward the GLORY of the ... the ... something. Someone.

I believe I've had some degree of confusion between what people on this thread "said he said" on facebook or elsewhere, versus what the actual announcements say. Was there, at some point, a this-will-be-announced-by-official-sources-not-just-me involved?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

RedCairo

TiedDestructor
EDIT: I just spewed guiness on my screen when I noticed the year

ROFL!! I missed it until you said that!

I can see a building emphasis toward only-talk-where-I-can-protect-the-conversation-focus in the last one, not counting that great new "Hallelujah" image of all the people with their hands in the air toward the GLORY of the ... the ... something. Someone.

I believe I've had some degree of confusion between what people on this thread "said he said" on facebook or elsewhere, versus what the actual announcements say. Was there, at some point, a this-will-be-announced-by-official-sources-not-just-me involved?

I sincerely thought there was. Someone asked the same question a few pages back. When I attempted to go back and find the reference I was bewildered. I looked through the implications themselves and his comments regarding those implications to no avail.

Maybe I'm just crazy...idk

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
A lot of the implications now seem to be pointing or advising ways of free speech without getting trolled or heckled. Could it be that the announcement will be earth shaking but the masses will be unable to comprehend it. Therefore a way of being able to commute the information safely and without negative imput from tptb will be key to the new awakening ?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by da pickles

So... elitism. Only special people get it.
Neat.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hardly elitism. All are welcome who would choose to be involved in constructive conversation. Snarky one liners aren't exactly known for making progress, and will likely be discouraged in spaces where people desire to come together to accomplish change for the better.

My guess is this may initially take place in heavily moderated spaces online, but with the ultimate goal of real world meetings or gatherings of like minds.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Mmmm...pie...

Rev

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

MoonBlossom
My guess is this may initially take place in heavily moderated spaces online,

Heavily moderated so as no one is allowed to point out how stupid the "announcement" actually was!
edit on 12-3-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonBlossom

What DO you truly believe it will actually be MoonBlossom? A warm fuzzy meeting with extra terrestrials? Pfft!

For the record? I believe Phage's. " One liner." Comment is closer to the truth than anything else on this thread I've read thus far.
Clever one liner? I see his comment more as a clever truth.
It is as if you know what it will be.
What if it IS indeed a gathering of elites who will announce publicly, 3rd World War?
I believe that is a huge possibility.
So again, I ask, what is it you THINK you know of this announcement that supposedly happen in April now instead of March 14th 2014?
Why does he keep changing the date of this world changing event? And why DOES he continue talking in circles like," It won't be this." Then say, " This IS part of it." Back to, " It won't be this."

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Not sure I'd use elitism. But a majority of the populace wouldn't be able to grasp a new concept after generations of brain washing. Your an intelligent person and I presume you surround yourself with similar like minded people. Unfortunately probably 70% of the general populace can barely read or string a sentence together. They are the sheep that need sheparding . Try explaining the straw man theory to joe blogs on the street and he'll think you've lost the plot

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

StormyStars
Why does he keep changing the date of this world changing event? And why DOES he continue talking in circles like," It won't be this." Then say, " This IS part of it." Back to, " It won't be this."

Because he is waiting for something to happen and he will then declare he knew all about it - remember how he originally claimed..

"Something important is going to happen sometime next month, February 2014. Nothing can stop it now."

Nothing could stop the important "thing" that was going to happen in February.... yet somehow it was stopped!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
To "HelloBruce",

You are troubled by the movement of the date from February to March, I get it.

Brown has seemed to indicate that their are multiple people involved in this announcement. Multiple sign offs, etc... Could explain the delay.

Maybe this is a stunt, and "much ado about nothing". But maybe, just maybe THIS is a game changer?

I am willing to invest three more days to find out.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Ok I will drop the bombshell here first.
Music speed is they key to human heart beats. They have discovered how to relax the population just through the speed music is played at. That and a few other things to do with communicating better over the net. Like how to identify binary code in peoples behaviour.

Sorry to steal the thunder

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
"Seeders" are like weeds. Weeds stifle the growth of the garden. Nothing intended can germinate, much less bloom, amongst established weeds. Think weed control.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by da pickles

So... elitism. Only special people get it.
Neat.

Come now... so unbecoming.

If a person hasn't studied chemical engineering it isn't elitism to state that they won't understand a new material beyond "it's better"... and they certainly won't understand *why*.

If a person hasn't studied emotional engineering...

Let's build a sand castle!

Irrational Irrationality
- Destructive with no choice.
- Black holes

Irrational Rationality
- Destructive by choice.
- Dogma

Rational Rationality
- Constructive with no choice.
- Computer programs/hardware

Rational Irrationality
- Constructive by choice.
- Feeling minds

The illusion is that Rational Irrationality is in truth only irrational to the Rational Rationality that irrationally believes it is the be all end all of rationality when in *truth* it is still Irrational Rationality. A true Rational Rationality believes nothing... only processes and outputs.

The falsely perceived Rational Rationality is not the be all end all of rationality, it falls short of full living rationality which is capable of transmuting the seemingly irrational into something seen as rational in hindsight to those who could not see it with foresight. Only then can the (Ir)Rational Rationality incorporate the new data into the structure upon which it depends.

As for Mr. Brown and the link that the Answer from Texas provided... I don't know... I'm watching a show.

On one hand I sit here and do my lovely job (truly... I do love my job), pay my protection fee... I mean taxes... to the local mafia... and tend to my home and family as best I can.

On the other... I sit back and watch, learn, empathize, comprehend even the incomprehensible, and contemplate.

I then go build some sand castles with any and all of the sand that appears before me. Taking the chaotic canvas before me and constructing something of form. Knowing full well that at some point the tide is going to come in and claim whatever I've built. Or a bully is going to come and kick it.

But I will still have breathed some of myself and my existence into something that wouldn't have existed otherwise. Completely irrational... but the only thing really worth doing.

/hug

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

this announcement that supposedly happen in April now instead of March 14th 2014?

Is that really true?? i thought it was on the 15th--in 3 days.

Did I miss something in the last day or two?

If it is true, I may not be alive by the time the goalposts finally stop moving.
edit on 3/12/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by StormyStars

this announcement that supposedly happen in April now instead of March 14th 2014?

Is that really true?? i thought it was on the 15th--in 3 days.

Did I miss something in the last day or two?

If it is true, I may not be alive by the time the goalposts finally stop moving.
edit on 3/12/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

No this one's is still on its corrected schedule. Even his Facebook followers are becoming restless.

I see an angry mob with pitchforks and fire sticks in the works if the date changes again.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

TiedDestructor
No this one's is still on its corrected schedule. Even his Facebook followers are becoming restless.

I see an angry mob with pitchforks and fire sticks in the works if the date changes again.

And for good reason! Though unfortunately the real lesson would be misunderstood by those who get upset... and the good points already mentioned dismissed. Sleight of hand everywhere!

We can only truly work on ourselves and how we choose to interact with other selves regardless of their choices. Nobody has to wait until the 15th for that.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

ErgoTheMirror

TiedDestructor

And for good reason! Though unfortunately the real lesson would be misunderstood by those who get upset... and the good points already mentioned dismissed. Sleight of hand everywhere!

We can only truly work on ourselves and how we choose to interact with other selves regardless of their choices. Nobody has to wait until the 15th for that.

Ergo one can draw the conclusion, that the mirror reflects wisdom

0=1-1/-1+1=0
lol

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

True that hellobruce, true that lol! He SHOULD put in another appearance & make some kind of statement here on ATS though lol

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheMirror

THAT is the most puks I've read on this yet lol!

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join