It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think anything placed in the predictions forum
should be dumped into the HOAX bin shortly after it fails.

even though 99% of anything placed in the predictions forum is bunk
from the first word..Unless of course it is a prediction that the prediction will fail. That would be the 1%

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Thanks for posting Implication 18.

Is my memory really that short, but wasn't his previous Implication saying that leaders were influenced or controlled by the collective consciousness of the masses?

In this recent one following it it seems he in contradicting himself and saying TPTB "control" the masses.

IMO I don't think the "announcement" will amount to anything more than a fart in the wind, or a new book announcement, but the way he is going about this build-up makes me want to keep up for some reason.

edit on 3/9/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by tport17

Thanks for posting Implication 18.

Is my memory really that short, but wasn't his previous Implication saying that leaders were influenced or controlled by the collective consciousness of the masses?

In this recent one following it it seems he in contradicting himself and saying TPTB "control" the masses.

IMO I don't think the "announcement" will amount to anything more than a fart in the wind, or a new book announcement, but the way he is going about this build-up makes me want to keep up for some reason.

edit on 3/9/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

He said that we have the power to alter our reality if enough people are consciously focused on change.

The problem is, TPTB use various methods to distract us from that knowledge so we can be controlled.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

He said that we have the power to alter our reality if enough people are consciously focused on change.

really humans...we are a confused mess, we do not agree with what things should be, we don't agree with anything much. if we have no choice but to have human leaders we are not going to make it.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Although I could quibble about details, semantics (being pedantic), I can't say I really disagree with what he has said so far (in general). I'm not sure where he's going with it, though I'm willing to wait, and so far I still am betting on what I theorized after only having seen the first one: that it related to Mars/Martians, since so much of his obsessions seem to, and could speak to origins.

I think it's been a good lesson in social media marketing though. The two-month teaser and a great deal of hyperbole apparently works. I always figure intelligent people are only irritated by this, but there seems to be a very big internet of people who are like the case study for marketing psychology and why the most obnoxious elements of it apparently do work.

Is there another one from today, yet?
edit on 9-3-2014 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Answer

The problem is, TPTB use various methods to distract us from that knowledge so we can be controlled.

Forums are a potential avenue for collective thought to merge and focus the intention of people worldwide. I think shills and trolls deliberately derail unified thought especially when concepts are liberating and empowering. It appears to me even this thread has been derailed by off-topic posts since Implication #11 regarding the collective was posted.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
New implication up!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Money has been mentioned twice now. You don't think this is going to come down to either jewish bankers or a plea for donations at the end do you?! Hmmmn. Maybe one of the downsides to providing long teasers is that while people are wondering, they are considering you capable of things that maybe are way worse than anything you'd even think of yourself lol.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Mh 370 flys back from another dimension on the 15th. Annoucement of other dimensions and other life.
Just a thought and putting it out there .
Better than a plane crash anyhow.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
whatever it is, it's gonna be world-changing?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

taoistguy
whatever it is, it's gonna be world-changing?

I wouldn't hold your breath. The more I read about this announcement, the more I feel that it is going to me a massive anti-climax. Don't get me wrong, I would love it if something awesome were to happen, however, consider how many "announcements" we get every year that lead to nothing.

Fingers crossed for something awesome and/or beautiful.

Rev

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

lol.. so if people pay him he will stop trying to brainwash everyone?

hahahaha

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
well, ww3 would be awesome and beautiful if you love death
and there are those that do
or should i buck up and read the whole thread?

edit on Monam3b20143America/Chicago28 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
5 days more to go, i just hope he does not move this announcement again finally to April 1st...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Danbones
or should i buck up and read the whole thread?

edit on Monam3b20143America/Chicago28 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

IMHO, you should always read the entire thread before making comments as it is the only way to post an informed opinion rather than just general bunk/crap. Not that I'm saying your posts are crap!

Rev

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

RedCairo
Money has been mentioned twice now. You don't think this is going to come down to either jewish bankers or a plea for donations at the end do you?! Hmmmn. Maybe one of the downsides to providing long teasers is that while people are wondering, they are considering you capable of things that maybe are way worse than anything you'd even think of yourself lol.

Well he did say he was planning beach vacations for years to come . Perhaps this is how he plans to finance them

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm going to sound like the party-pooper of the thread...

Dr. Brown got exactly what he wanted with this pseudo-esoteric B.S.: 40 forum pages worth of speculation (of which I am now a part, I know). If he had something legitimately world-changing to say, he would've said it by now. Hopefully in the future he doesn't have something of true importance to tell - ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

cosmikDebris
I'm going to sound like the party-pooper of the thread...

Dr. Brown got exactly what he wanted with this pseudo-esoteric B.S.: 40 forum pages worth of speculation (of which I am now a part, I know). If he had something legitimately world-changing to say, he would've said it by now. Hopefully in the future he doesn't have something of true importance to tell - ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

These predictions will all fall this way including the first one that's right. It's going to be hilarious one day when I am forced to shove my foot into my mouth.

What a glorious day that will be...or terrifying I suppose. Kinda double edged imo.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmikDebris

Do you really believe that his goal is to get a bunch of conspiracy nuts to talk about his " implications" ? What does that gain him? I don't get it. If he wants money or hits on his site why provide a free news letter so people don't have to go to his site? I have not had to "click through" anything to get to his info since this started. I get the "implication postings" sent to my email as soon as they are up. It has not cost me anything other than time so far.

What was the last event that we all look back at and think, that changed how we all live on this planet? What was the last set of information that collectively all humanity changed the way we live?

Dr. Brown says it is not his announcement to make so he is not in direct control of when it is announced. He has said that from the beginning.

Here on ATS we have threads way longer than this on nothing of value to human consciousness yet one that could have a profound effect on all of us gets derailed by one liners constantly.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join