It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Kandinsky
reply to post by Jchristopher5

I regard Courtney Brown as a conman parasite. In the build-up to 2012, he was posting on his blog about high-end properties for sale in South America. He was acting as an estate agent and warning people of some 'End-of-the-World' catastrophe that was going to end everything outside of these pricey houses. Takes a hell of a guy to see the end-times and see dollar-signs $$$$

His 'RV' skills seem awfully fortuitous when their alleged 'prophecies' keep making him money and getting him attention. There was no end-times was there? No end-of-world event in 2012? No alien spaceship fly-by in the 1990s? He's making BS up to prey on the beliefs of people and then squeeze some money out of them.

He's all lies, hoaxes, BS and fraud.

Sounds like your opinion is pretty strong.

I am suspicious of motives. We all (except for the 1 percent) need to earn a living, so I don't begrudge a person writing a book, or making a movie. As long as their intent is pure, and they don't create facts to support their story.

I feel, very strongly, that we are on the verge of a major consciousness shift. I just know, yet cannot fully prove to the satisfaction of the skeptic,that the human race is not alone, is being visited, and has for thousands, if not millions of years. I know that at some point, this alleged fact will be recognized by the masses.

I sort of think that maybe Brown knows of such impressive evidence that we finally be presented, at some UFO show. There is a big one in February.

Of course, no matter how strong the evidence, it will be denied and ridiculed by many. In fact, when this does happen those who are just coming to grips with this alien visitation fact might cry. Skeptics will certainly laugh. If it is genuine, it will be proven over time and we could leave Feb with this one being "debunked", when in fact it could be fact.

Or, maybe it will be another false alarm. The good news is that we don't have to wait long.
edit on 1-2-2014 by Jchristopher5 because: Added a sentence.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I feel, very strongly, that we are on the verge of a major consciousness shift. I just know, yet cannot fully prove to the satisfaction of the skeptic,that the human race is not alone, is being visited, and has for thousands, if not millions of years. I know that at some point, this alleged fact will be recognized by the masses.

I think that human consciousness is constantly shifting through time and space. It was once confined to some localised point over the horizon and extended outward to speculative realms where gods lived. Right now, our consciousness extends to the outer reaches of deep space and knows that it dwells in the backwaters of an apparently mundane galaxy. It still stretches out into speculative realms, but they are increasingly more sophisticated than our Egyptian, Greek or Native American concepts of heavens and after-lives.

I realise you're talking about a different type of 'shift' here. However, let's say that your shift occurred? Would something of that scale really be dependent on a Courtney Brown? It'd be placing him in the context of a Jesus, Mohammed or Buddha-type figure. Although his ego would appreciate the comparison, at the end of the day, he's a guy whose best days are behind him. Even then, his 'best days' were confined to a few slots on Art Bell that ended with his super-lie about a passing spaceship he *saw.*

I sort of think that maybe Brown knows of such impressive evidence that we finally be presented, at some UFO show. There is a big one in February.

It's more probable that Brown (like Ed Dames) will let you down and have nothing to present. He's had a long history of predicting things that haven't happened. The reason for my 'strong' opinion is that people like this exist on the backs of vulnerable people; it's where they make their money.

The paranormal field probably has more of these conmen than a cruise ship full of rich widows.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Char-Lee

Sounds like the announcement of finding life off planet earth to me.

The some will laugh some will cry.

A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer.

Either other life forms or religion I would think.

I like the ones where we don't have to wait long, just around 30 days to go!
edit on 31-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

It's even better than that. February only has 28 days. It's the first already so within 27 days. I can wait 27 days easily. Are we supposed to be guessing what it will be.? I believe in psychic abilities but most of the time it's not real psychic ability it's a sham. I would think only about one in a hundred who claim this ability actually have it.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Sports? You think the revelation will involve sports? How is that world changing. If there is an attack no one will be laughing so it can't be a terrorist attack. No one laughs at that. (Ok there are crazy people sure but...) Some will laugh some will cry. ET or God fits the bill better than a sports event.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

overanocean
Not sure if this is the same guy, but a few years back saw a story of a man that claimed he could use a form of mathematics concerned with probability on events collected on the internet as a whole to make a conclusion a future event. The only thing I located on him recently was a study using nonlinear mathematics in social scientific research. I know very little about him or if hes even the same guy. I thing for sure If he goes around bashing Jesus like someone described a couple threads ago I wouldnt trust his outcome anyway. I stay away from threads where people pop in and start punching in one humans sacred beleifs. It destroys a thread quick. Im not just defending Christians either . Bashing a religion is just as offensive as race bashing.
no it's not. People can choose to believe in a religion they don't get to choose their race. Bashing a belief is no where near bashing a race.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Perhaps Planet Earth is on the verge of becoming a Type 1 Civilization. Maybe a demonstration to educate and inform the people is in order?

The Ground Breaking Mathematics That Proves Free Energy Is Possible Has Been Discovered

The Kardashev scale is a method of measuring a civilization's level of technological advancement, based on the amount of energy a civilization is able to utilize. The scale has three designated categories called Type I, II, and III. A Type I civilization uses all available resources impinging on its home planet, Type II harnesses all the energy of its star, and Type III of its galaxy.

Kardashev scale

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Gonzo1971
Well I happen to know FOR A FACT that sometime, in the next few days, there will be a meeting of two extremely strong opposing forces that will be coming to a cold climactic ending with only one victor. Tens of thousands of people will be there to witness this event. This will change the lives of many and will be written down in the history books for future generations to look back on...............its called the superbowl.

See how easy it is?

randyvs beat you to that one page one or two. it does match all the parameters except i just can't see that changing the world in any way.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by Char-Lee

You know I bet you're right. Good look'n out out Char-Lee.

Some will laugh some will cry? Hmmm.

Ok narrowed my bet down, I am going to go with they will release information that certain moons in our solar system are artificial.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
People seem dead set on trying to predict major events in the future. I'm gonna try my hand a some predicting, although I'm going to cover all my bases.

I predict something big will happen in February 2014,....... or March, or April, or May, or June, or July, or August, or September, or October, or November, or December, and if not then sometime after that.

Note the date I posted this. If I'm right you're all gonna freak.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

TDawgRex
I'll throw my mudball at the wall and see if it sticks.

Massive financial collapse. Some will cry as their lives are ruined while others will laugh at their downfall.

Three bankers "Suicided", the Fed is tightening the belt as well as other banks and countries raising rates.

28 days to go.

Won't answer "A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer." Unless the question was how can we survive with no banks!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Would something of that scale really be dependent on a Courtney Brown?

I don't think there is such a claim? He said he would be giving part of the announcement that was all.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

JohnnySasaki
People seem dead set on trying to predict major events in the future. I'm gonna try my hand a some predicting, although I'm going to cover all my bases.

I predict something big will happen in February 2014,....... or March, or April, or May, or June, or July, or August, or September, or October, or November, or December, and if not then sometime after that.

Note the date I posted this. If I'm right you're all gonna freak.

That's no fun!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The very act of getting people to think about a profound elevation in knowledge is not bad - raises self and other awareness and facilitates analytical thinking. However - some may not realize it until afterwards - we will look back to Feb 2014 as a pivotal time - in retrospect - so nothing obvious. Emotions will be mixed - or...we will all be sad because some people laugh when sad things happen so which one?

Our origin has always confused man so it will be something some archeologist finds or the return of the Messiah. Maybe the antichrist comes onto the world stage. In either case, we won't really know for a few years
edit on 1-2-2014 by Dianec because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

He wrote this >>>

My statements below simply say that in time, people will eventually understand that the entire development of our species was fundamentally altered on that day in February 2014.

Although that's an essentially untestable and incontestable claim, it does imply something particularly grand about his forthcoming statement.

He also wrote >>

The announcement will not be about Earth changes or anything else that would disrupt normal lives. It will be about new knowledge that will change the way all of humanity thinks of its past, and its present. It will be a moment of profound learning, nothing more, but nothing less. It will mark one of the most important moments in the history of our civilization. Not everyone will agree, but eventually, that is how most people will come to see it. The greatest changes occur on our planet not because physical things happen, but because new knowledge enters into our consciousness. Some new knowledge is so big, it fills the horizon and changes nearly everything."

YMMV with all that. ^^

For me it's wishy-washy psychobabble that says much about nothing. For others in this thread, it's exciting news and raises the opportunity to pick literally anything out of the news in February as proof.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Although that's an essentially untestable and incontestable claim, it does imply something particularly grand about his forthcoming statement.

True but again he is not saying the announcement is knowledge of his own discovery being presented, simply that he will be delivering part of the announcement. So you may be right or not. Clearly it is odd that any grand human experience changing knowledge would be coming from him, why does he have the information instead of someone else.

It doesn't really matter if people perceive this or that to have been IT, if it does not become a pivotal point in human history that should become clear within a year or so I would think.

Regardless I find it fun to guess what the big announcement that clears up this

mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years

I would love for something to be finally "cleared up"!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
After reading the title to the thread RT had a premonition and clicked.

His intuition and prediction that Slayer, and Phage were going to comment on this thread came true.

What do I win now?

edit on 1-2-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I know one world changing event that will happen is that I will be 25 and able to rent a rental car and perhaps other things
; though really I'm curious to see what if anything will transpire this month.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Reading information from his websites, he has research interests in these areas among others:

1) Remote viewing
2) Atlantis
3) He has a whole website devoted to his belief that the crucifixion was a ruse. Remote viewing is involved.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

"Some will laugh, and some will cry. But in time, the world will come to know that life on Earth changed significantly on that day in February 2014. A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer. And from that answer, a new direction for the future growth of our species will arise."

Perhaps the irrefutable scientific proof and discovery of the human soul/spirit ?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm just commenting to keep track of this thread.

Did a little research on this and a few other websites have the same info.

One, don't remember the name, But someone was going on about Comet Ison, and about how Ison is actually something else than a comet, and when it passes earth, there is going to be an "Enlightening" of all human civilization, whether they choose it or not, blah, blah, blah.

I will take a guess......What has baffled human civilization for a thousand years???

The answer to why we are here, our true purpose for being on this little blue marble.

I really don't think anything will come of this. But, if I'm wrong, it won't be the first or last time.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join