It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Attention!!

This thread is to discuss this topic only:

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

Off topic material can and will be removed.
--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandyjack

Well, it looks like the 15th like I said.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Haha, I'm still in the shadows, I'm just usually too busy to post during the week.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
maybe this thread should be closed cos it's now march?
or, the title updated?

i'm really looking forward to the 15th cos i haven't ha a good laugh in ages.
i predict that some people will laugh, and some will be hugely disappointed (and may cry.)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Threads don't need to be closed.
Maybe add "or March" to the title....But anyone who's been following knows that a couple of weeks have been added for the announcement ...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

The Neverending Prediction?
Upgraded as required by events?

Neat.
edit on 3/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

lol. we'll talk more about this here in may.

i wonder how many implications he can manage?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Lol. Neverending prediction. We have a few of those I think.

And yeah, the implications are starting to sound like repeats.

I just hate closure. I'd rather have things just fade away..........

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Good day to all, I am following Dr. Courtney Brown since he came up with his implications for a big announcement in Feb. 2014. He is saying now that it will happen on the 15th of march. I am looking forward to the messages that we will get every day of this week. At least give the man a chance, he is building up his big announcement with a lot of commotion.

We have to wait an other week, before we can laugh or cry or both at the same time.

I personally hope that he makes any sense on his big announcement and that it may be a very positive one. There is already enough negativity around.

7 days to go for the big One .................

Love and Peace for All

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

Let me see if I get his right. Dr Brown said an announcement was going to be made in February and my announcement is not world changing. OK! So let us wait and see if the world is going to change. predictions prophecies announcements. Off topic. How about declarations?

Are you saying that you are the announcement?....or rather your spoutings are the announcement?

Internet wannabes.....you gotta love 'em!......In the words of Monty Python....."Your not a prophet....your a very naughty boy"

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
remember me tel u now brown cheat?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

You should see some of the threads I've found elsewhere! I don't know that I can name names, but he's all over the Big Three, as well as several lesser known boards and blogs. There are things in some of them that would make a mercenary blush - and I know this for fact. I've saved them, of course, in case a cleanup gets underway. I learned a thing or two about record keeping in the Judy Faltskog debacle, and this looks like more of the same.

Honestly - if the real Elijah had had the internet, he'd have owned the world within six months. I kinda pity Courtney Brown now, having only one outlet - Facebook - to disseminate his stuff on. Maybe he and Elijah-wan could team up... if Mr. Brown doesn't blush too easily, that is.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Repost
edit on CST18America/Chicago8America/Chicago2131Sat, 08 Mar 2014 23:18:21 -0600u by TiedDestructor because: tport17 beat me

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
These implication postings started out about aliens and origins and were kind of interesting. Now every posting seems to say the same things in different ways. Enough with the government posts already! Hopefully some of the posts will discuss other things as we get closer this week.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

chrisjemac50
Good day to all, I am following Dr. Courtney Brown since he came up with his implications for a big announcement in Feb. 2014.

So his "Big Announcement" in February was there was not going to be a "Big Announcement" in February!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

tport17
These implication postings started out about aliens and origins and were kind of interesting. Now every posting seems to say the same things in different ways. Enough with the government posts already! Hopefully some of the posts will discuss other things as we get closer this week.

You aren't kidding. He changed tone imo.

He also stated these new ones would change in tone and be more direct. Not so much.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>