It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

allthings2allmen
reply to post by Chamberf=6

If you mean Elijah yes. Any body else want to become all things to all men? Are you volunteering? The price to pay is probably death. I am leading the charge and not looking back to see if anyone is following.

Asking if you were talking about yourself in the third person has nothing to do with me "volunteering" to claim I am a prophet with nutty powers and an overblown sense of self-importance.

...and if you are not looking back to see if anyone is following, maybe you don't need to preach all the time. You don't need a "scribe" then either (aside from having somebody to star all your posts).

Once again to remind you,
you can make all the threads you want to talk about yourself. You can obviously do it--you've made a few already (and you also have way more than the "barely" 20 posts you said in YOUR thread.)

Unless you ARE Dr. Courtney Brown, you can probably stop saying "the announcement has already been made" as you have before proceeding to talk about yourself.

Last I checked Dr. Brown is still posting Implications leading up to the date HE gave for the announcement; the Ides of March.

You have said you've been on a different board before, so one would think you know how this works.
You said you were banned because of your speaking the truth, but maybe it was because you couldn't follow basic rules of posting and you didn't even catch on.
edit on 3/7/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Back to subject. Does the Russian move on Chimera count for the Ides?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandyjack

The "Ides" are the middle of the month, for March, May, July, and Oct. it is the 15th.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I do not think so.because the Ides are on the 15th.
The 15th of March is the date. The farsight website shows a cartoon with Romans.
'Beware of the Ides of March'...Julius Caesar did not listen to the 'remote viewer'' of that time, Titus Vestricius Spurinna, who saw his murdering, and Caesar went to the senate, and died.
Quote from wikipedia:
"Caesar was the dictator of the Roman Republic at the time, having recently been declared dictator perpetuo by the Senate. This declaration made several senators fear that Caesar wanted to overthrow the Senate in favor of tyranny, yet the conspirators never restored the Roman Republic."
Then after the murder there was a civil war, liberators (Caesar's killers) versus republicans. Then there was a triumvirate, then a republic, then an empire.

What could be the link with today's world?
We have several 'empires' in the world right now. Which 'emperor' will die? which emperor will not listen to the warning? Which empire will have a civil war?
I am impatient to know.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Ah, by a solar or lunar calender?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Solar, like the ones hanging in banks, the DMV, most people's homes...
edit on 3/7/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: nvm

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

My I direct your attention to Wikipedia, specifically the "Roman Calendar." The Ides was the fifteenth day of a Lunar month, usually in the months of March, May, July, and October. Otherwise, it could fall on the thirteenth day. Since, the first month began about the day of the Spring Equinox. Placing a date against the Lunar calendar from the Solar calendar is difficult.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Updates from Courtneys Facebook.

Hi Everyone. There are some disruptive people posting things here. That is part of the "noise" that I was referring to earlier. More of this will happen as we get closer to the announcement. Many of these people have brand new Facebook pages and are anonymous, and some seem to be managing multiple brand new Facebook identities. So far, things are still manageable, and I try to block the worst offenders. But the time may come when this Facebook page crumbles due to the "noise." This the reason why it is important for people who want to stay connected to what happens after the announcement to sign up for the Farsight Newsletter. It is free, and the addresses are never shared with anyone.

The Implications Postings will be changing in content and tone starting Sunday, 9 March 2014, which is the date of the next posting.

Posted in order from oldest to newest.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
How would this announcement change the world, guys? Based on what Courtney said, it must be something extremely big, right?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

The announcement has been made now comes the time of the revelation of the announcement. No one understood the announcement but everyone will understand the revelation.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Good intentions are priceless, but I'm pretty sure the Prince of Peace would be less oblivious. Please, can't you just take your proselytizing to threads you start rather than chronically confusing and blending threads on other topics with your glory?

I am not against your getting to have a say about yourself and your cosmic insight to as many people as possible, as that is clearly important to you, more power to you on that and all, I am merely suggesting you choose more appropriate threads for it.

This one is, in case you are not clear, NOT YOUR THREAD and NOT YOUR TOPIC. Nearly every post you make, or someone makes in response to you, does nothing but muddle the original topic, which deserves its own space. It is bad manners to the original poster and the integrity of the forum to do it, let alone so repeatedly.

Again, I am not saying that what you say is unworthy, as all the religious-mystical-ish-ness is a lot of fun, and has its own value for many people, and that's a beautiful thing -- I hope you bring much joy to many lives and I wish you the best. I am merely saying that your messages would get a better response were they more appropriately placed, and that it is really irritating that you just can't seem to keep yourself away from the mirror -- er, this thread, with your overlapping-but-different topic and focus.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

allthings2allmen

The announcement has been made now comes the time of the revelation of the announcement. No one understood the announcement but everyone will understand the revelation.

Did I miss the announcement, did it happen earlier than planned.
With the greatest of respect it seems that this thread has been hijacked by the profit Elijah which is causing great confusion. If Elijah is the great announcement that we're waiting on then surely Courtney brown would have altered he's implications to state that the news has happened earlier than expected, please go to ATS for the latest?
If Elijah is the second coming then fair play but unless he can prove what announcement Courtney brown is about to impart could he graciously start he's own thread please.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by da pickles

Let me see if I get his right. Dr Brown said an announcement was going to be made in February and my announcement is not world changing. OK! So let us wait and see if the world is going to change. predictions prophecies announcements. Off topic. How about declarations?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Newest Posting:

For the next seven days, there will be one new Implications Posting a day.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

allthings2allmen

'Scuse me yer Royal Spiritualness, Sir, but which "announcement" is that?

How is it that "everyone will understand the revelation"?

How will it differ from the not-world-shatteringness that Your minion Philip7 made here on 15 August 2007 with the words of announcement:

EMMANUEL is here!

Stop your petty squabbles and divisions and unite under the one true banner! Emmanuel (God with us) is here, among us in the flesh. His given name is Sigmund Ivarsson and he will talk to anyone on the forum School of the Spirit. Or if you wish to speak to him in person dial (phone number redacted) (Japan)

This is your chance to talk to God
Emmanuel be with you

See, that's the interesting thing about the internet - once you put something out there, it STAYS out there, forever. That thread was an interesting read, but my gawd I couldn't post some of it here on ATS!

So what makes this "reannouncement" any more Earth-shattering than the "old announcement" almost seven years ago?

One would think that in six and a half years' time, you could have got the ball rolling already. Waiting a mere month or so for Brown's announcement is a walk in the park, comparatively speaking.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Ha....that thread is priceless...great read.

And I would also like to know why it is taking so long already. Make something happen oh great one Elijah. My guess is you are just spamming yourself all over the interwebs. Hopefully you will be banned from here soon too.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
What I am saying is relevant to the topic since I was motivated by the announcement thread to make the announcement.

Now see, that's where you're going wrong with it all. It's just a misunderstanding about webforum etiquette perhaps.

Threads are not really held together by whatever it inspires readers to think of -- that could be nearly anything -- but by the topic of their title and the apparent intent of the original post.

If I am reading a thread about a falling purple UFO in Turkey in 1972, then that is what the thread is about. I or others might *briefly* diverge into a memory of a similar experience, or a thought about not much news on UFOs from the arab world, or UFOs in the 1970s, or god knows how many other semi-relevant things, but it is brief and it is within the context of the specific thread topic.

If however, in the middle of the thread, I were to pop up and say, "I want to talk about my UFO experience in Texas last week!" and I kept repeatedly going on about it, and people might post talking about the Turkey incident and I'd respond or say something that made readers actually confused a little, not being sure what on earth Texas and me had to do with Turkey and 1972. At that point I would be invading the thread, using it as my billboard but distracting from the actual topic and doing harm to the "flow" of the conversation. Yes, both topics were about UFOs, and I might have been inspired to think of it because of reading that thread, but that still doesn't make it on-topic.

The appropriate way to deal with this in a forum, when sparked by a post that makes you think of something you want to write about which is similar or related but offtopic, is to mention it -- one day for post/s on it -- and if you want to go on about it and doing so further diverges the topic, then end the post with something like, "I'm going to start another thread on my own topic." When you get the link set up, you can briefly post that on the original thread, but if you do, you would try to come up with something to say (about UFOs in Turkey or similar things in the 1970s), even if it's a stretch, just so that your post actually fits into the thread topic and isn't just a spam for your own thread link. Then people who found your original post interesting, or your posts in general, can go visit you over there.

If the original poster on the thread asks for more info, responding is ok because it's their thread so if anybody's going to give it some sway to be offtopic it should be them.

Sometimes when I have a few posts that are somewhat offtopic, I make sure to post other things pointedly on-topic on the thread, kind of to compensate. A sort of quiet apology to the OP since I want to contribute by participation, or why do it.

Understand that this isn't really just about the posters; a forum is also about the readers who usually outnumber posters by about 90-97 to 3 at least in the forums I've run over the years. Much like having a second book start right in the middle of another one, which would be very confusing (this happened to me once! misprint I guess), people reading tend to enjoy a degree of "focus" on a given topic, and off-topic stuff is only ok if it's BOTH (a) "somewhat related" [which yours was] and (b) "temporary" [which alas it was not].

this February deadline I felt in the core of my being.

I totally understand feeling things powerfully. I once was obsessed with the idea I had to go from southern CA to the southwest, stared at a map, tried to understand the sense of 'calling'. Was carless, young, didn't go. Ten years later I found myself there with locals who said, "Yeah that was the harmonic convergence. Thousands of people showed up here and said 'I have no idea why I'm here.' and the cops had no idea what to do with everyone!" But it was peaceful, so it was ok. I guess that explained it, albeit a decade later. Anyway, I'm not trying to rain on your parade, follow your bliss, post your stuff, but do it the honor of its own focus.

Now as I said I am a prophet

I know a lot of people who think they are, but you have to admit the success rate on prophecy is a tad low. At least it's the modern world and you won't have to wear a toga, eat lizards, and get beheaded by kings.

I do not predict I speak things into existence.

I actually understand that (which makes me worry about myself) however that is different from prophecy.

These things must be announced for them to happen.
I get that. Perhaps you could also take out some of those 'free' announcement ads in the free newspaper flyers or craigslist forums or things like that.

I do know that what I have announced is going to change the world.

Apparently I missed the world-changing announcement details. I'm big on specific data and specific feedback to validate it, some of my personal studies focus on that quite a lot, so I find it interesting. How about you point me to your thread dedicated to that subject and we could talk about it there instead.
edit on 8-3-2014 by RedCairo because: misplaced quote tag, oops.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I must have mixed up some posts here with the content in the big announcements -- or things people "said" were being talked about on Facebook.

Someone who knows CB and is part of the coming stuff privately told me that the announcement is not authorities announcing anything but solely about CB announcing something on his own website.

And, that his announcement is entirely based on some project which he thought up and ran and he chooses to call remote viewing, and I choose instead to call brown's creative restructuring of assumed psi as marketed under a label he thinks sounds cooler. He has no right to represent RV which he has fundamentally misused and misrepresented from the day he stepped into public about it.

I'm disappointed. Some guy literally infamous for being wildly wrong, horribly out of any sane protocol and even publicly busted for fraud, saying, "Hey! in a month or two I'm going to say something on my website!" is not nearly as interesting as "official sources are going to say something BIG around date-X."

I'm wondering how I got the impression I did initially.

I think I'm going to shift this out of a prophecy category and into a marketing social media experiment. Though I grant that from his view it's also the former.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

I was starting to worry about you

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join