It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I just go to the myATS button and see if there is any response to what I posted and reply. The thread I think was about a remote viewing guy who made a prophecy about some announcement and I made an announcement.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Spiro

Char-Lee
reply to post by Spiro

Well I disagree 100%, if for instance North Koreans wanted a change they would be killed. I guess he means we can change it by thinking and wanting something different i assume Hum silly I think.

What post of mine do you disagree with? I have made a few so I don't know which your referring to?

Spiro

Sorry about that, no I was disagreeing with Mr Brown in his message.

Bless, much love

Spiro

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

allthings2allmen
reply to post by Char-Lee

I just go to the myATS button and see if there is any response to what I posted and reply. The thread I think was about a remote viewing guy who made a prophecy about some announcement and I made an announcement.

yes I guess you did! not sure you meant to reply to me here but your message is out!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
A few more updates from Courtneys Facebook.

The next Implications Posting will be posted here on Friday, 7 March 2014.

I want to again remind people that it may not be possible to use Facebook to coordinate communication of what is going on after the upcoming announcement...just too much "noise" is likely. We will be using the Farsight Newsletter to disseminate information and to coordinate activities after the announcement. Thus, if you are not already getting the newsletter, now is a good time to subscribe. It is free, and it only requires your email address, which is not shared with anyone for any reason.

Some people have wondered why graphic versions of the Implications Postings are issued rather than just text versions. Once the major announcement happens on the Ides of March, it will be important to have a clear record of all the Implications Postings. The graphic versions are the versions of record, and they will remain available here and on some other venues. While the text versions are easier to deal with, they can be too easily changed and reposted in altered form later, creating confusion. The importance of having an unambiguous record of the Implications Postings will become clear to most people once the announcement happens.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If the graphics of the implications posting are what has been in this thread, and the Official Reason for them being so is to keep the 'purity' or whatever of the archive, shouldn't they have things like source, and date, and a watermark, and so on?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

I think you're trying to use reason and logic on what seems to be an illogical set op postings. The longer the announcement gets drug out, the less interest and suspense it seems to have...for me, anyway.
Looking over all of his posts, it resembles the ramblings of a deranged person.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

What I think is that we often shoot the postman for the mail he brings even though he has no idea what he is bringing. I believe Courtney just made a sensory statement about feeling that something was going to be announced and I took that as my clue to make my announcement. He has no idea who I am and what I announced but now you guys got the announcement and you can do what you want with it. Some of you put it in the junk mail pile and others say lets wait and see. Some of you think it is the beginning of the end and some that it is an end with a new beginning. To some it is a great day to others it is a terrible day. The same day mind you great for some terrible for others. It is called the great and terrible day of the lord

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

The great and terrible day of the Lord isn't too catchy though, is it?

How about : "The Good/Bad News day of the Lord"? Or "The holy Day of Woe and Wow"?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

For every curious interested person you have immediately following their post the disinformation technicians showing up like clock work. The internet was made to bypass official news channels that only allow you to see what they want you to see. But in my experience the internet is being monitored by disinformation agents. We want secrets to be revealed and they want them to be secret.

In the flesh we are many but in the spirit we are one. The gifts are given to the many but the purpose should be the oneness. This oneness is what makes us God. Inequity is what the world is involved in. Inequality between the rich and the poor, inequality between the educated and the less fortunate. Inequality between those who run the show and those who are run over by it. All of this covered by a veil of secrecy for if the secret was revealed TPTB would lose it's advantage. Five percent being in control of ninety five percent of the population is the essence of inequity and yet these are the one touting the virtues of democracy. If it were truly a democracy then they would be voted out of office for incompetence.

I try to tell people that they actually are God but are not aware of it.

Hello Elijah, I just wanted to say that your posts are a pleasure to read, and thank you for sharing much wisdom.
A lot of what you have said coincides with the spirit of the Implications.

The latest Implication (#16) is what I had been hoping to hear, so I am feeling rather encouraged towards the final announcement. Honestly, I don't know why anyone would rather continue to choose the slavery/controlled paradigm we are currently living. Much could be accomplished, if people would but embrace the power inherent in the collective consciousness.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think the announcement will be another "WOW" signal as part of the SETI program.

But this one will be veriable, it will be repeated and NASA will be able to pinpoint the location to an already observed area of space that has planets identified in the goldilocks zone of being habitable.

Nothing else from the implication announcement seems to be anything but.

Such an announcement would change the world. change the way we live, think, religion, people will be happy/sad/scared/excited all at the same time.

It will focus the worlds attention to possibly uniting towards making contact with them rather than fighting with each other here.....who knows.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by da pickles

why imply so many variables into an announcement.

It would also imply that a nations populace control via peer pressure it's leadership !

The reason I feel that he is using so many Implications is because the masses will not be able to embrace the announcement without some foreshadowing thoughts being broken down into manageable bits first. They have been pawns in the game for far too long now.

It is not about peer pressure making changes, but about what you focus on, expands. If one focuses on anger, fear and the things that make them feel those ways; they will get more things brought into their lives that mirror the thoughts they focus on. Hate the politics/politicians all you want, but also know that you are simply using your thoughts to create more politics/politicians to hate in the future.

War on Drugs 
War on Poverty
War on Terror
War on Obesity
War on Hunger

Every one of these things are just a cover-up - underneath the cloak they are something the Government actually supports and makes money from...

War on Drugs - CIA drug running = $ drug profits
The object is theater to make it look like a real war. The worst thing in the world (according to TPTB) would be to actually win the war on drugs and put an end to the endless flow of funds and materials — never mind the tonnage of drugs seized but NOT reported.

War on Poverty - Economic policies created the poverty = $ is funneled into programs(cronies) that (are supposed to) help, but not really getting to the people who need it most.

War on Terror - Created wars to further their agenda/interests in oil, opium etc. = $ set aside for military & their secretive interests.

War on Obesity =$ for pharmaceutical companies (who profit when people are sick due to obesity diseases)
This is one of the biggest cover-ups, in that they know (and have known for YEARS) that sugar, corn syrup etc. causes obesity, yet nearly every single processed food item from soup to milk has it as an ingredient, and these processed items take up 75% of every grocery store! Thus creating the craving cycle that is difficult to stop once started. The problem is that it's intentional and targets the poorest of people living in food deserts without access to healthy food.

War on Hunger - They create extra food stamp benefits - knowing full well that the extra food stamp benefits will be removed down the line (usually once another round of inflation has had its way), so there will be less available than BEFORE the war on hunger! - Result? People having to live on $1.40 per person/per meal each day, which is starvation, because we all know what $1.40 buys you these days!

The one thing these "Wars" have in common is that they create the very thing they are supposed to be "fighting".

The reason you see one of the above "Wars" in the headlines, nearly every day is because they WANT you to see that. And focus on it. And get angry about it. Because what you focus on expands - your anger feeds the collective energy into creating more of the same. No matter what politicians say, no matter what side you vote for - the outcome will be the same because THE GAME IS RIGGED AND YOU HAVE TO STEP WAY OUTSIDE THE BOX TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE.

This is where the collective consciousness comes in.

There is a solution - the tipping point is when enough people see the fraud and disingenuous for what it is, and then visualize a world without that agenda. This is key.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If for one second you still don't believe anything you've read above - ask yourself why, today, with our advanced state of technology, do things break/fall apart in a few months/years compared to items that used to last decades? It's part of the plan, pay more to the corporations, and separate you from your money, creating a never ending cycle. New cell phones, video games etc. - all designed to come out regularly, to keep you distracted and buying to keep the agenda rolling...you don't truly need any of it, but I bet you think you do.

Imagine a better world, with feeling. It really is that simple. What you focus on expands. If people refuse to utilize this concept and realize their OWN power, then they get more of the same and cannot blame anyone but themselves for the outcome. Some are so mired in negativity, that this will be a challenge for them most of all. It's not about the will of the people but the spirit of the people. The world today is bent on breaking your spirit, and thus far they are winning.

Refuse to let them and focus on the world you WANT to see.

edit on 7-3-2014 by MoonBlossom because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I agree with implication # 17. It is the changing of the mind or maybe the renewing of the mind that brings about the change. This single mind in some circles is called the mind of Christ although the people who would use that formulation have no idea what it means. They would probably be deluded into thinking that it means thinking scripturally but that is the biggest deception man has ever been subjected too. The mind of Christ is a crown of glory, a form of enlightenment that has nothing to do with the brain washing and indoctrination seen in religious minds but rather a sign that the kingdom of God has come. A new age. A new dispensation of time. These people who will receive the crown not on their own efforts or their own merits but having been chosen by the spirit for the nature of their hearts will rule the world and enforce a peace that will never end as opposed to the wars never ending that we have now. Elijah will not rule the world he will just usher in the kingdom and let the kings of the earth rule it. Those who think as one for the benefit of all rather than as one for the benefit of the self. Neither I or you know if you have been chosen but on that day everybody will be known as what they are. Some people will run in shame and others stand and take their proper place. This I can say with certitude blessed are the poor because if everything become equal those who are above equal will not be as blessed as those who are bellow equal. I hope this announcement does not bring despair to your heart but rather joy unspeakable.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Elijah will not rule the world he will just usher in the kingdom and let the kings of the earth rule it.

I regret encouraging your off-topic posts...

But are you now referring to yourself in the third person?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

If you mean Elijah yes. Any body else want to become all things to all men? Are you volunteering? The price to pay is probably death. I am leading the charge and not looking back to see if anyone is following.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
reply to post by Chamberf=6

If you mean Elijah yes. Any body else want to become all things to all men? Are you volunteering? The price to pay is probably death. I am leading the charge and not looking back to see if anyone is following.

Can you actually just pass it on like that? If so, sure, I will try it out for a couple days. So are you just stronger than everyone else since you are not dead yet? And when/how will I know you have passed the Elijah baton over to me for a bit?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

If so, you are gonna need a scribe. I'm serious, all Elijah's have scribes, its like a rule they have.

I will step up in that respect--let's do this!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

nugget1

Looking over all of his posts, it resembles the ramblings of a deranged person.

Really? It's not that hard to grasp.

His implication postings have stated the following:

We are all part of a collective consciousness and we have the ability to control our reality. Humans are not originally of this planet, at least not in the metaphysical form or what most call the "soul."

We have been manipulated, past and present, by an outside force that uses various methods to keep us unaware of our power to alter our reality. Altered religion and various other forms of slavery have been used throughout Earth's history to bond us within a system that keeps a few individuals supplied with excessive power and wealth while the majority suffer. We could transition to a global system of balance where there is peace and plenty of resources to go around but the dark powers have been effective in creating a world of fear and greed because it benefits those at the top.

A change is imminent that will lift the veil for humanity which will help us realize that we have been enslaved for thousands of years and the true nature of our existence will be revealed.

Think about it... does it make logical sense for us to constantly be at war with each other? Does it make logical sense that so many people are doing jobs they hate just so they can hopefully afford to pay their bills once they're too old to work? Does it make logical sense that mankind is its own worst enemy? What is the one factor that all wars have in common? What keeps most people from following their dreams and passions? Why does it feel like voting is a pointless endeavor?

The easiest way to enslave a people is to keep them ignorant of their abilities and bound to a seemingly hopeless system where they are modestly rewarded for hard work... all while convincing the slaves that the master is taking care of them and has their well-being at heart. Eventually, the slaves conform to the system as they see no way out and accept that things can't possibly change.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

While I appreciate your exuberance toward desiring peace over all the Earth, some of the things you claim to be "revealing" are in complete contrast with the words of Jesus Christ. Although I acknowledge that what you say does indeed cover some of the most important and inspiring truths about God's way of life, other things you say are in complete contrast.

For example:

God must do the calling for one to enter into a process of spiritual repentance (change the way you think, renew your mind), you are correct in that nothing an individual did can earn such a calling, however submission to the laws of God, and obedience to them are extremely important to learning how to think like God once called to repentance (let this mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus).

If keeping the spiritual laws of God (which defines what sin is; sin is defined by God's word as the transgression of God's laws over 40 times) is not required for entrance into Elohim (Kingdom of God) then why did Jesus Christ do exactly this while living a life without sin, as our example?

Think about it, Jesus Christ lived a perfect life, and we are told to "let this mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus", Jesus Christ prioritized obedience to God's laws in order to remain without sin; shouldn't those called out of the world (ecclesia) to think according to the manner of Jesus Christ also then prioritize obedience to God's laws to remain without sin?

The Holy Spirit cannot dwell in sin, the oneness you speak of is found in the Holy Spirit and it will in time connect us all in perfect oneness, as you allude to. Agreement with how God thinks, means agreement with what He defines as sin, otherwise we live according to what seems right to each individual which is subject to vanity. That is how we as a species become homologos (oneness, same consciousness) which means agreement with His eternal laws which produce peace among men found in the Word (logos). To think you can achieve oneness (homologos) without changing the manner you naturally think into unity with the manner God thinks, including what He defines as sin, then your announcement is in part human vanity.

Jesus Christ obeyed God's laws all the days of his life in perfection. He was without sin, and as his followers, we too must come to obey God's laws all the days of our lives in order to become perfected, by the power of the Holy Spirit dwelling in us, through a lifetime of the repentance of sin (changing the way we think from "my way" to "God's way").

This does not discount what you have been saying at all, in fact much of your mind is correctly focused on the "weightier matters of the law" focusing on love and unity, which in the end are the more important matters, but by leaving out obedience to God's laws as a part of this process, is to remove God's way from the equation and render all mankind "god" already by our carnal nature.

Mankind is NOT god already, but we have been created for the potential to be transformed into a member of Elohim (God Family) upon acceptance of the Father after a lifetime of repenting of what seems right to us and changing the way we think into unity with the perfect laws of God, just as Jesus Christ had to be accepted on the day of his accession by the Father, because he was without sin (kept the laws of God perfectly in spirit and in truth).

"many are called, few are chosen (accepted)"

For the most part I love your posts in here, they are inspiring to read and very close to accurate, but be careful not to teach about a different Christ, for the true son of man, the savior, the King of Kings lived a perfect life through obedience to the laws of God without fail, having never sinned. We who follow our Lord, aught to follow suit; otherwise we sin and cut ourselves off from the flow of God's Holy Spirit dwelling in our minds as a natural result of sin (breaking God's law). When we break a law of God, we loose the Holy Spirit (oneness) which is the uniting force you are so joyful to reveal to mankind.

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
*-

Melbourne_Militia
I think the announcement will be another "WOW" signal as part of the SETI program. ... Such an announcement would change the world. change the way we live, think, religion, people will be happy/sad/scared/excited all at the same time. It will focus the worlds attention to possibly uniting towards making contact with them rather than fighting with each other here.....who knows.

I just realized I must be a pessimist. Or maybe just a realist. I think it would cause lots of new speculation and communication, sure. But mostly what it will spawn is a lot of new cults, new channeling, and new ways to use disinformation allegedly about that topic to test or control or alter proxy-fields of info with the public.

In reality we have no idea. "They" could tell us the solar system is dead as has been the case up till now basically, or they could tell us there is life on Saturn, and how would we know? We don't know. NASA knows, a single British company filters all communications coming in from them, we get the (sometimes seemingly altered) photos of distant places and we assume they are of that area and not altered but really, "all we know is what they tell us."

So, aside from the excitement of armchair philosophy, it's all so distant from us, I don't know that it would change lives, not most at least. It would be real exciting news for a bit, but I expect most of earth would just continue marching blithely along.

There was a show (1987) called "Hello Again" starring Shelley Long. I thought it turned out to be better than I expected actually and was quite funny in many parts. One part, they are showing a TV, and the different ways that people are reacting to someone coming back from the dead, and it was actually a pretty good rendition of the different strategies and psychologies very likely in such a case, the whole spectrum of reactions. Mostly, people leverage all of reality through the filter of what they already believe anyway.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join