It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
what i am expecting to happen is that on the 15th march he will either push the date back again.
or - there will be no official announcement. all we will see is a post on his website and fb page making some half-cocked statement of over the top claims with no proof.

then some people in this thread will say we should give him more time and\or we should open our minds more.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

What will happen will happen no matter what we predict. Then when it has happened we can go back and tell who was right about what was going to happen before it happened. Now if the weirdest of these predictions is the one that did happen we will all be astonished. Hind sight is twenty twenty. I know how weird my prediction is and I know how astonishing it would be if it came true. I also know how ridiculous it would be if it did not. But ridicule does not kill.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
not feeding trolls but sticking to the op theme.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

taoistguy
not feeding trolls but sticking to the op theme.

I'm in with you on that pact.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

oh good. i've just cut my finger to seal the pact. now it's your turn.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

I think he'll have an announcement (though whether it's that day, who knows). It will probably be some thing he feels is monumentally important but that makes everyone else's eyes roll up in their head, either because it's stupid or because other people have been suggesting such things for eons, or because there's no evidence for it. His primary focus seems to be not the announcement (he could have just done that) but the excessive media hype leading up to it.

I'm fairly certain that before its over he will find someone way to further denigrate the reputation of RV via this, which seems to be his accidental priority for the last nearly 20 years now.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
There are those people who are sensitive to social trends and more specifically the timing of them. I never dismiss the utterance of human beings knowing that in fact the spirit in human beings is the spirit of God. It does not matter wether you are a believer or an unbeliever it is the same spirit. I used the prophecy of an announcement to start telling people what I have to say knowing full well that these things would change the world. I doubt that Dr. Brown was thinking about me when he made the prophecy but wether it is about aliens or about a specific human being the announcement has been made and you can now expect major changes in the world of men.

Are you talking about Elijah again?
From another post you made:

In the end times Elijah comes and just speaks. Then automatically the lots separate. Believers can believe him and unbelievers cannot. So if you are an unbeliever not able to believe my words depart from me. I have no business with you. Telling you the truth would be the same as casting pearls before swine. However there are those who can believe me and they have been waiting all their lives for their inheritance which is the truth.

It almost sounds like you think you're Elijah!

Are you doing a mind thingy with Courtney, causing him to make his 'disclosures?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

taoistguy
reply to post by TiedDestructor

oh good. i've just cut my finger to seal the pact. now it's your turn.

Chit just got real....

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Not trolling, however, if you are a gambling type, now would be a good time for a hedge bet.
Tumultuous times, these. So you don't have to name it, but if something historically meaningful were to happen in the near term, you get credit for it. A possibility, but a failure with this kind of exposure, does not look good on the old resume.

Just an opinion, I know nothing about RV.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I know I am Elijah but nobody knows who Elijah is or what he is. It is just an announcement. Just wait and see. I have seen many who claim to be Jesus and they come and go but only one who claimed to be Elijah and he is gone too. When I first came here I had to post several responses before being able to open my own thread. One thing lead to another and I am now accused of highjacking threads which is almost unavoidable because I do attract attention with my unexpected point of view. Normally I get ignored isolated and finally banned. My line of thought is this. I try to tell people that they actually are God but are not aware of it. Some accept the premise as possible and some not. Both these responses are due to preconceptions in their mind as to what God is or what they expect him to be like. The reality is that they themselves are Gods and it obviously does not match their preconceptions either way. Only if they can believe that they are God is the possibility open that I being human as well am also God except that I am fully aware of it. We are still in a thread called predictions and prophecies which is where I belong since I am a prophet, again here the preconception of what a prophet is or is thought to be blurs the picture. Most people think they are fortune tellers but they are just people who give the spirit of God a voice. The spirit of God lives in every human being but sort of disconnected from them I am here to reconnect them with the spirit.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
reply to post by Spiro

I will answer one question at a time if I may.

I only asked one question, sir!

The question was do you know something that is earth changing?

That was not the question. This thread is not about YOU. The question was, and I quote >

What do you think of the implications set out in this thread upon which Courtney Brown is bringing forward, ya know, something Earth changing?

There has been 16 implications brought froward by Mr Brown which are set out throughout this thread. In these implications are clues [or whatever] for us to determine what the " Big Announcement " is going to be [whenever that is].

So the question I asked was to do with Mr Browns implications presented in this thread and the content therein, not your own personal predictions.

So, again sir, one question at a time please

Yes I do.

No, you don't!

All men are waiting for something to happen but they do not know what that event is. One of us humans all things being equal is going to come out of the sea of humanity and serve a common purpose to all men. Sort of like turning billions of individual organism into one common entity like a single organism. With the same mind and the same purpose namely saving of the species. The opposite would be to continue as we are on the path to destruction. You see we are as individuals all self motivated and have no inclination towards thinking as a community.For example think of the planet earth as a ship traveling through space at high speed around the sun. Anything could at this point rock the boat so to speak. We need to wake up the captain and tell him about the storm approaching so he can calm everything down. Now this captain has no ego, no narcissism, no megalomania, no vanity just a job to do that he was chosen to do. In a previous life he was a prophet called Elijah and probably because of that he was chosen for this pivotal role in the story of man kind. What I do know is once the transformation is finished he wants no part in ruling this world just in changing it and leaving those who have been transformed in charge so he can rest from his labors.

I don't get this, sorry!

Does that anwer your question sir?

No

One question at a time please.

I only asked one [1] question.

If I ask the same question again does that mean Im asking two questions? Well, I will ask again anyway >

What do you think of the implications set out in this thread upon which Courtney Brown is bringing forward, ya know, something Earth changing?

Spiro

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by Spiro

Well I disagree 100%, if for instance North Koreans wanted a change they would be killed. I guess he means we can change it by thinking and wanting something different i assume Hum silly I think.

What post of mine do you disagree with? I have made a few so I don't know which your referring to?

Spiro

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I think spiro made a valid point. If the will of the people were enforced then the North Korean regime would fall. I live in Japan and here the North Korean issue is on everybody's mind. What with their supernatural hate of the Japanese which is almost four generations long and their indoctrination they would have no qualms nuking the Japanese. A state of war still exists between North and South Korea since no peace treaty has ever been signed. What we have is a world full of wars and rumors of wars. I think the answer you are fishing for with your world changing event question is the coming of the prince of peace and in my mind it is Elijah. A person bent on achieving peace at any cost even if he has to enforce it with force. I know the usual protocol of peace is all options on the table. Sanctions, ultimatums, then military intervention but we see these things taking years. We might be running out of time.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Ok.... I'm a noob here but I've been following this thread since the start and the one thing that has really bothered me up to this point is, why the hell would anyone choose Dr Brown as the person to start breaking all this?

After all it seems he has been far from accurate in the past. Wouldn't it have been wiser to choose someone with a bit more credibility in their chosen field? Or perhaps someone who is directly linked to the type of news we are expected to hear.

Asides from those of us here and the "facebookers". Who precisely is Dr Brown targeting with all this info of speculation?

From what I have seen so far is a lot of extremely broad implications that don't even start to narrow down the "news" even though we are just over a week from it.

If you ask me this is going to be another story of "well i did tell you something was going to happen but our players have decided in their infinite wisdom that we are not ready to hear this so I cannot continue"

I could be wrong of course because i don't have the gift of "farsight" but who knows

TC@HF

M.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
reply to post by nugget1

I know I am Elijah but nobody knows who Elijah is or what he is. It is just an announcement. Just wait and see. I have seen many who claim to be Jesus and they come and go but only one who claimed to be Elijah and he is gone too. When I first came here I had to post several responses before being able to open my own thread. One thing lead to another and I am now accused of highjacking threads which is almost unavoidable because I do attract attention with my unexpected point of view. Normally I get ignored isolated and finally banned. My line of thought is this. I try to tell people that they actually are God but are not aware of it. Some accept the premise as possible and some not. Both these responses are due to preconceptions in their mind as to what God is or what they expect him to be like. The reality is that they themselves are Gods and it obviously does not match their preconceptions either way. Only if they can believe that they are God is the possibility open that I being human as well am also God except that I am fully aware of it. We are still in a thread called predictions and prophecies which is where I belong since I am a prophet, again here the preconception of what a prophet is or is thought to be blurs the picture. Most people think they are fortune tellers but they are just people who give the spirit of God a voice. The spirit of God lives in every human being but sort of disconnected from them I am here to reconnect them with the spirit.

Wait....what? As in you seriously think you are Elijah, as in Elijah from the biblical stories that was a prophet? I have no issue with your line of thought on people being God as I have had the same thought years ago...no mind blowing revelations there. This has been proposed plenty of times. So how does you thinking you are Elijah change this at all? And did you just suddenly become Elijah after you retired or something? How does that work? Or is this all just metaphor as in you feel like you think Elijah felt and are trying to be more like the stories of Elijah?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
I think spiro made a valid point. If the will of the people were enforced then the North Korean regime would fall. I live in Japan and here the North Korean issue is on everybody's mind. What with their supernatural hate of the Japanese which is almost four generations long and their indoctrination they would have no qualms nuking the Japanese. A state of war still exists between North and South Korea since no peace treaty has ever been signed. What we have is a world full of wars and rumors of wars. I think the answer you are fishing for with your world changing event question is the coming of the prince of peace and in my mind it is Elijah. A person bent on achieving peace at any cost even if he has to enforce it with force. I know the usual protocol of peace is all options on the table. Sanctions, ultimatums, then military intervention but we see these things taking years. We might be running out of time.

Ok, so earlier you said you were Elijah. Now you say you are also the Prince of Peace and you are bent on achieving peace at any cost even if you have to enforce it with force. Do you have an army behind you somewhere that you are going to use to enforce this? Or even a following of people somewhere that we don't know about? Not sure how Elijah posting on a forum about conspiracies is going to further your goals. I mean sure there are those here that will believe you but this isn't exactly the world stage you are preaching to....very small part of it actually.

Should we be worried about you doing something extreme in the name of peace, as you suggested in your post?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

You sounded a little Scary, but you have me hooked.

I actually believe what you said, that we are all part of God, part of the creation force. I think we recycle our souls, for some purpose. Perhaps enlightenment and moving towards perfection.

I am ready to take the next step, or maybe I have and don't know it. Elijah, guide me.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Jchristopher5

You sounded a little Scary, but you have me hooked.

I actually believe what you said, that we are all part of God, part of the creation force. I think we recycle our souls, for some purpose. Perhaps enlightenment and moving towards perfection.

I am ready to take the next step, or maybe I have and don't know it. Elijah, guide me.

Ya know, he has me intrigued too, but not in the religious sense Ill have you know. I feel a connection when he talks about oneness, connection, love and peace, world views and change. I would like to chat to him over a coffee some day.

BUT.......

This is not the thread nor discussion to get side tracked.

Spiro

PS, ATTAM I'm not out to discredit you....no not at all. Im just trying to keep you on topic. Your a fascinating guy for sure but lets keep the discussion on topic please. Much love

edit on 6-3-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I know I am Elijah but nobody knows who Elijah is or what he is.

Elijah Wood? Hes a hobbit,

I know you are claiming he who was taken by a fiery chariot, my car broke down , was hoping to borrow the chariot of ya to get home later on?

I have seen many who claim to be Jesus and they come and go but only one who claimed to be Elijah and he is gone too.

well you are short sighted then as many have claimed to be Elijah, Mohammed, Bjorn, Jerry and Tom.

Most have gone as well, not gone for good just simply gone away to live a quiet life.

When I first came here I had to post several responses before being able to open my own thread.

So did everyone else, excluding the site owners I would assume.

One thing lead to another and I am now accused of highjacking threads which is almost unavoidable because I do attract attention with my unexpected point of view.

Not accused but its highlighted and if one doesn't believe whats highlighted about your posting habits then they can simply read your posts and then see what the thread is about and decide for themselves.

Normally I get ignored isolated and finally banned

Yeah that happens when you post off topic

Its all there in the T&C.

We are still in a thread called predictions and prophecies which is where I belong since I am a prophet,

No thats the forum this thread is in.

No you are not a prophet, that is a title given after others hear your predictions and they come to pass, then these others give you the title.

For to claim such is about as lost as a human can be in a spiritual sense.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Spiro

Char-Lee
reply to post by Spiro

Well I disagree 100%, if for instance North Koreans wanted a change they would be killed. I guess he means we can change it by thinking and wanting something different i assume Hum silly I think.

What post of mine do you disagree with? I have made a few so I don't know which your referring to?

Spiro

Sorry about that, no I was disagreeing with Mr Brown in his message.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join