It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Spiro

Is there any room in your theory for the possibility that this guy is full of it? Because in my theory there is a whole page dedicated to that possibility.

Most people posting in this thread went through the "it's all BS and nothing will come of it!" posts back on the first few pages.

You're adding nothing of value to the discussion. Anyone with common sense has to admit that there's a very good chance there will not be an important announcement... especially not one that's as big as Courtney Brown implies.

It would be nice if you would contribute or simply ignore the thread instead of beating a dead horse.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Answer
In an effort to keep a few interesting things in this thread among all the nonsense from folks trying to increase their post-count...

This link was a fun read:

Announcement connected to the "Baltic Sea Anomaly"??

Well, the article does make numerous references to remote viewers of the anomaly...

But something about the fact that the illustration/diagram later in the piece looks almost exactly like the Millennium Falcon brings out the skeptic in me.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

Answer
In an effort to keep a few interesting things in this thread among all the nonsense from folks trying to increase their post-count...

This link was a fun read:

Announcement connected to the "Baltic Sea Anomaly"??

Well, the article does make numerous references to remote viewers of the anomaly...

But something about the fact that the illustration/diagram later in the piece looks almost exactly like the Millennium Falcon brings out the skeptic in me.

I agree. The researchers seem to think that the odd shape is due to a piece of the "craft" that was broken off during a crash. They've located another anomaly that may be the broken-off piece.

Then there's this reference in Courtney Brown's implications...

Courtney Brown's Implication Posting #7

"QUIZ
Directions: Multiple Choice. Pick one.
Why is Star Wars the most lucrative film and merchandising franchise on Earth?
1. Dumb luck
2. Something in it resonates with humanity's subconscious collective memory.
Directions: Complete the sentence. Pick all that apply.
George Lucas is...
1. a Hollywood geek with a great imagination.
2. a former evil emperor.
3. a former freedom fighter.
4. married to a hottie.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I am so relieved to know that you are not really a six eyed kitty. Lol

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

LOL. Are you dismissing me as insignificant? Let's say I'm here for the late comers. You don't think you're going to scare me off do you ?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

I've been following the thread for days bubba. Laboriously reading all thirty plus pages. What made you think I just read the title? Assume much?
edit on PM000000310000000331026312014-03-04T15:26:01-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

George Lucas is a genius. Come on. You knew that right?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
well, i'm still not believing a word of it. it doesn't smell\taste\sound\look\feel*(delete where applicable) right at all to me. he has already pushed the date of the announcement a couple of times and given us lame implications as if we're dumb schoolkids. if it's gonna be that big and important an announcement then he and his silly websites would not be chosen and instead someone more reputale would have been chosen instead.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

I agree. This "announcement" will be totally self serving to remote viewing and Dr Brown's website.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Answer

I've been following the thread for days bubba. Laboriously reading all thirty plus pages. What made you think I just read the title? Assume much?
edit on PM000000310000000331026312014-03-04T15:26:01-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

Yet you assume I'm trying to "scare you off." I don't take the internet that seriously.

It would just be nice if you were posting to add something useful to the thread instead of choosing to be the arbitrary noise that bumps the thread to the top of the forum for no reason, adds to the number of pages in the thread, and distracts from the topic.

You're free to post whenever, wherever, and whatever you want. I only pointed out that it would be nice if you chose to add to the discussion instead of rehashing what has already been said.

ETA: If you wish to have the last word, feel free. In an effort to halt the derailing of this thread, this is my last response directed toward your posts. =)
edit on 3/4/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

You're the one who advised me that I came late to the party that My particular views had already been expressed by others and told me to leave the thread

PS I am glad I have your permission to post where I like. Thank you.
edit on PMu31u0331043312014-03-04T16:43:25-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Glad you bought up and found the link for the anomaly. Spookily enough I was thinking about it today and wondering what the eventual outcome had been. I didn't realise that it was still ongoing due to lack of funding.
Millennium falcon maybe? A section of the craft from Prometheus ? Or may be a strange but naturally occurring geological feature . I will have to try and catch up on the latest news

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

taoistguy
instead someone more reputale would have been chosen instead.

Like who?

I'm not being sarcastic at all, I'd just genuinely like to know which source would be considered reputable enough to please everyone.

If the mainstream media was releasing the information, a number of people would say it's manipulation by "TPTB".

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Answer

taoistguy
instead someone more reputale would have been chosen instead.

Like who?

I'm not being sarcastic at all, I'd just genuinely like to know which source would be considered reputable enough to please everyone.

If the mainstream media was releasing the information, a number of people would say it's manipulation by "TPTB".

i dunno. leonard nimoy? (lol) almost anyone would be better than brown and his croneys. they come across as juvenile and unprofessional.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the link Answer. The Baltic Sea anomaly would foot the bill for the implications more than most theories. You may have nailed that one.

I'm like some of yall; I thought this was old finished news. I hope not......

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It is the first time for me to find out about the baltic sea anomaly and when skeptics ask me how I found out about it I will just say I found out on the internet. Does that immediately make the information invalid or a conspiracy theory? I do not know but there are those who would discount the internet as a valid source of information. Why then are they all over the place like a damage control network? For every curious interested person you have immediately following their post the disinformation technicians showing up like clock work. The internet was made to bypass official news channels that only allow you to see what they want you to see. But in my experience the internet is being monitored by disinformation agents. We want secrets to be revealed and they want them to be secret.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Since this thread has gotten so long, I thought maybe it would be good to do a recap for any late comers who don't want to sift through the mess. It also might be nice to be able to read them all together.

Dr. Courtney Brown is a remote viewer who is claiming he has information that will change the world. He is going to release this information on March 15th. The information is not talking about any kind of Earth changes, presidential revelation, pole shift, ET landing, second coming, end of the world, or anything like that. It is not a prediction, but a revealing of information. He has posted implications along the way. These are the implications:

1. At least some of the claims made by Zecharia Sitchin and others involving extraterrestrial interference with human development on Earth in the ancient past appear to be true.

2. New evidence suggests that Earth may have been "run" in a manner analogous to a prison planet in the ancient past, where religions and monumental construction projects were engineered under near slavery conditions, possibly for the purposes of inhibiting civilization development as well as collective memory. While these efforts appear to have been interrupted, it is possible that residual disruptive influences remain.

3. Throughout all of history, profound change to human civilization has never resulted simply from the exercise of brute force. Such transformations have only resulted from the widespread acceptance of new knowledge, new ideas. Knowledge reasserts free will, something that can only be surrendered voluntarily by individuals and groups who are led to believe something that benefits the few who seek control over the many. Absent those beliefs, no physical force can stand, no matter how oppressive.

4. Above all else, those who govern seek to control what the masses accept as true, and there is nothing that they will not do in order to achieve this since it is the sole source of their power. The belief that those who govern would not brazenly manipulate knowledge simply for their own benefit is the single most important belief that supports their continued reign. This belief always leads to confusion, despair, and relentless cynicism from within the ranks of those who are controlled. Once this belief is abandoned, free will returns absolutely, and great change is inevitable.

5. If Earth was once run as a “prison planet” in ancient times, then that would imply that many humans living on Earth experienced something elsewhere—perhaps far away—that resulted in them either fleeing to Earth, or being expelled to Earth. Prison authorities would likely attempt to engage the prison population in activities and belief systems that would sap their energies and suppress their memories of who they are and where they came from. Such activities and beliefs would also prevent a revolt, and subsequent demands for restitution, reparations, and justice. This assumes that memory across separate timelines is normally possible in the previous environment.

6. There are two ways extraterrestrials can arrive on Earth. A few arrive on ships, and they clearly remember where they came from and why they are here. But most choose to be born here, and they don’t remember much. Yet everyone remembers something, even if only vaguely, and personalities persist. If there was a conflict somewhere far away in ancient days, and Earth became a prison planet as a result of this conflict, then both the freedom fighters and their pursuers would arrive through both means, ships and birth. Both would feel the urge to continue the old struggle, acting out old roles, some with full memory, and some without. Those with full memory would lose their advantage if they revealed themselves.

7. QUIZ

Directions: Multiple Choice. Pick one.
Why is Star Wars the most lucrative film and merchandising franchise on Earth?
1. Dumb luck
2. Something in it resonates with humanity’s subconscious collective memory.

Directions: Complete the sentence. Pick all that apply.
George Lucas is...
1. a Hollywood geek with a great imagination.
2. a former evil emperor.
3. a former freedom fighter.
4. married to a hottie.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
8. The theft of nuclear weapons technology from the United States during World War II and the Cold War carried with it an important lesson. It is impossible to keep crucial information secret by putting it under lock and key since that only emphasizes its value, and a determined adversary will always find a way to obtain it. The only way to keep such information contained is to keep it in plain sight while simultaneously minimizing its significance. To this end, interested people need to be drawn off to unproductive leads, and mainstream news must be induced to ridicule and discredit the subject and those who are interested. In all of the world today, there is no higher level of secrecy given to any subject more than the real potential of remote viewing in the context of optimal training and implementation.

9. “The Powers That Be” maintain their control over the masses due to the widespread belief that acceptable information must be “officially” endorsed or released by the appropriate elite. When reality does not match the information released by TPTB, tension results, and an endless cycle of cries from within the masses erupts calling for an “official” release of information that will resolve the tension. These cries for “official” information have the unintended consequence of reinforcing both the belief that TPTB have control over what is or is not acceptable, and the psychology that the masses are impotent to defy that control. TPTB never have an incentive to resolve the tension, since it is the tension itself that solidifies their position of power.

10. Many people think that great change on Earth will arrive through things like Earth changes, cataclysms, presidential revelations, extraterrestrials landing, pole shifts, second comings, God’s wrath, and so on. They hope that these things might change people and thus make the world better. But this can never happen. The masses experience all such events passively, essentially as victims, and victims don’t change anything. Salvation from any hardship, trauma, or confusion can never be achieved passively, or by begging someone else to give it to you, whether you do it with prayer or a vote. No elite, however wise, can transform a planet for the better with the stroke of a pen or a speech. This is not how worlds are changed.

11. Humanity is a collective intelligence. A collective intelligence changes only when the thoughts of many people evolve. By thinking differently, people create a change in their reality. It is impossible for the thoughts of a single individual to do this alone, whether that person be the president of a nation, a saint, or a commoner. It is useless to petition the elites to change society, for those people became elites in the first place by reflecting the consciousness of the society as it was. When the society changes, only then do the elites change. There is no escape from the fact that if one wants a better world, one has to work with the masses, since the masses themselves literally have to think their way into that better world. There are no exceptions to this.

12. It may not be easy for most humans to remote view accurately. But the fact that it can be done by even one human, means that the consciousness of every human extends throughout all of time and space. It is not possible to remote view something in the past if one is not — in some sense — alive in the past, since one has to exist in the past in order to perceive it. The same would be true of the future. Thus, consciousness cannot be bound by physical death; it must survive physical death, since we can extend consciousness beyond our points of birth and death even now when we are physical beings. This also implies that our experiences as physical beings are limited only by our beliefs, since only our beliefs can limit our perceptions, and our perceptions define what we experience.

13. In the past, extraterrestrials have occasionally intervened in human affairs by causing a change in the beliefs of the masses. Some extraterrestrials have acted like gods to cause humans to believe in slavery and suffering. Other extraterrestrials have acted like gods to cause humans to believe in the end of slavery and suffering. But always this involved changing beliefs, and acting like gods is an easy trick to change the beliefs of the many. Our perceptions define our experiences, since we can only experience what we perceive. And our perceptions are only limited by our beliefs. We will always see and experience what we believe to be true.

14. An announcement that will explain the past and positively influence the future development of human civilization on Earth will be made on the Ides of March 2014.

15. The significance of the Ides of March is not that Julius Caesar died, for Caesar was but a man, and all men die. Rather, the date marks the end of an era of belief that the corruption and tyranny of the existing system of governance was unchangeable. That is still what the Ides of March stands for today, a date reminding all who live on this planet that no set of beliefs stands forever. Revolution never requires violence, since there is plenty of violence that does not bring revolution. Revolution has only one meaning; it is a rapid shifting of beliefs among the masses, which means that the practiced thoughts of the past stop, and new thoughts replace the old. Once a year, the Ides of March stands as our reminder that we have within us the power to change the way we think.

Another one should be posted at midnight tonight.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

tport17
Since this thread has gotten so long, I thought maybe it would be good to do a recap for any late comers who don't want to sift through the mess. It also might be nice to be able to read them all together.

Dr. Courtney Brown is a remote viewer who is claiming he has information that will change the world. He is going to release this information on March 15th.

I'm not trying to nitpick, but considering the fact that several posters have immediately rejected the information just because of Courtney Brown's involvement, I believe it's wise to point out that it seems like Courtney Brown himself will not be solely releasing the information... he just knows about the announcement.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I could not have done a better job of condensing this thread in such concise terms. Thank you very much for the above post. It is a service well rendered. Basically remote viewing is a gift and so is prophecy and wisdom and education and intelligence and the ability to communicate. The application of that gift to a common purpose as opposed to a selfish one is what makes that gift a benevolent or malfeasant gift. To get some semantic out of the way I would like to refer to this common purpose as the oneness. In the flesh we are many but in the spirit we are one. The gifts are given to the many but the purpose should be the oneness. This oneness is what makes us God. Inequity is what the world is involved in. Inequality between the rich and the poor, inequality between the educated and the less fortunate. Inequality between those who run the show and those who are run over by it. All of this covered by a veil of secrecy for if the secret was revealed TPTB would loose it's advantage. Five percent being in control of ninety five percent of the population is the essence of inequity and yet these are the one touting the virtues of democracy. I fit were truly a democracy then they would be voted out of office for incompetence. I believe in pre destiny and I believe that rising out of humanity will come the terminator who will put an end to this inequity. A person ( human) who was chosen to from before the beginning of times on this planet to have the gift to change this world. This gift is probably a great one and a terrible one at the same time. Terrible for some and great for others . Blessed are the poor and those who do not get offended.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join