posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:08 PM
8. The theft of nuclear weapons technology from the United States during World War II and the Cold War carried with it an important lesson. It is
impossible to keep crucial information secret by putting it under lock and key since that only emphasizes its value, and a determined adversary will
always find a way to obtain it. The only way to keep such information contained is to keep it in plain sight while simultaneously minimizing its
significance. To this end, interested people need to be drawn off to unproductive leads, and mainstream news must be induced to ridicule and discredit
the subject and those who are interested. In all of the world today, there is no higher level of secrecy given to any subject more than the real
potential of remote viewing in the context of optimal training and implementation.
9. “The Powers That Be” maintain their control over the masses due to the widespread belief that acceptable information must be “officially”
endorsed or released by the appropriate elite. When reality does not match the information released by TPTB, tension results, and an endless cycle of
cries from within the masses erupts calling for an “official” release of information that will resolve the tension. These cries for “official”
information have the unintended consequence of reinforcing both the belief that TPTB have control over what is or is not acceptable, and the
psychology that the masses are impotent to defy that control. TPTB never have an incentive to resolve the tension, since it is the tension itself that
solidifies their position of power.
10. Many people think that great change on Earth will arrive through things like Earth changes, cataclysms, presidential revelations,
extraterrestrials landing, pole shifts, second comings, God’s wrath, and so on. They hope that these things might change people and thus make the
world better. But this can never happen. The masses experience all such events passively, essentially as victims, and victims don’t change anything.
Salvation from any hardship, trauma, or confusion can never be achieved passively, or by begging someone else to give it to you, whether you do it
with prayer or a vote. No elite, however wise, can transform a planet for the better with the stroke of a pen or a speech. This is not how worlds are
11. Humanity is a collective intelligence. A collective intelligence changes only when the thoughts of many people evolve. By thinking differently,
people create a change in their reality. It is impossible for the thoughts of a single individual to do this alone, whether that person be the
president of a nation, a saint, or a commoner. It is useless to petition the elites to change society, for those people became elites in the first
place by reflecting the consciousness of the society as it was. When the society changes, only then do the elites change. There is no escape from the
fact that if one wants a better world, one has to work with the masses, since the masses themselves literally have to think their way into that better
world. There are no exceptions to this.
12. It may not be easy for most humans to remote view accurately. But the fact that it can be done by even one human, means that the consciousness of
every human extends throughout all of time and space. It is not possible to remote view something in the past if one is not — in some sense —
alive in the past, since one has to exist in the past in order to perceive it. The same would be true of the future. Thus, consciousness cannot be
bound by physical death; it must survive physical death, since we can extend consciousness beyond our points of birth and death even now when we are
physical beings. This also implies that our experiences as physical beings are limited only by our beliefs, since only our beliefs can limit our
perceptions, and our perceptions define what we experience.
13. In the past, extraterrestrials have occasionally intervened in human affairs by causing a change in the beliefs of the masses. Some
extraterrestrials have acted like gods to cause humans to believe in slavery and suffering. Other extraterrestrials have acted like gods to cause
humans to believe in the end of slavery and suffering. But always this involved changing beliefs, and acting like gods is an easy trick to change the
beliefs of the many. Our perceptions define our experiences, since we can only experience what we perceive. And our perceptions are only limited by
our beliefs. We will always see and experience what we believe to be true.
14. An announcement that will explain the past and positively influence the future development of human civilization on Earth will be made on the
Ides of March 2014.
15. The significance of the Ides of March is not that Julius Caesar died, for Caesar was but a man, and all men die. Rather, the date marks the end
of an era of belief that the corruption and tyranny of the existing system of governance was unchangeable. That is still what the Ides of March stands
for today, a date reminding all who live on this planet that no set of beliefs stands forever. Revolution never requires violence, since there is
plenty of violence that does not bring revolution. Revolution has only one meaning; it is a rapid shifting of beliefs among the masses, which means
that the practiced thoughts of the past stop, and new thoughts replace the old. Once a year, the Ides of March stands as our reminder that we have
within us the power to change the way we think.
Another one should be posted at midnight tonight.