It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

There are various strongholds in this world that rule it mostly in secret and decisions are made behind closed doors. Bankers, politicians, corporations, religions, media and industrial military kingdoms that have nothing to do with common people or democracy.

Yep, we know that. Been talking about it for years!

If the world truly was a democracy then how could five percent of the population rule ninety five percent? With secrecy.

Then if we know that we’re ruled by a small percentage of people, it’s not really a secret, is it?

The weakness inherent with secrets is the same that makes them so strong. When all things hidden are revealed in plain light for all to see then the five percent are finished.

So, how does this relate to Dr Brown’s impending revelations? Will he “reveal” who “they” are, or will it be another damp squib?

Manipulation of public opinion is perpetrated by the Media moguls who have made us completely catatonic and turned our brains into complacent consumers.

Yup. Not sure if you’re aware, but we’ve already coined a term for the catatonic masses: sheeple.

Is this board not called above top secret? Why would not his board be a great place to reveal secrets.

Do you have secrets? If so, may we hear them?

There are those here who would disinform and try to discredit any revelations made. Just read the answers to this post and you will clearly see their intent.

Who? Point me at them! How dare they question!

On a serious note, that last statement of yours is a doozie. It could almost be termed as divisive, you know, designed to drive a wedge between your believers and the nasty others.

That’s what religion of old used to do, deliberately alienate those who were unbelievers in the eyes of the faithful…

edit on 4-3-2014 by Beamish because: fat-fingered typo

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PhilWhaley71

Sigmund is not holy. No one is holy.

Well, he may not be, but he sure talks about the Bible a lot.

And he believes himself to be Elijah, who is a biblical figure.

Your trusty scribe is here Sigmund. Everyone this man is who he says he is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, you are actually saying that he’s Elijah?

Wow.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Yes he is. In modern parlance I think he would be called a private secretary.

Erm no, in modern parlance, he would be called Laurel, and you would be called Hardy! You're following each other round the threads like a lost comedy duo.

Now listen, no one is against what you are saying. In fact, I find it quite fascinating. BUT, this thread isn't the place for it. You can have your own threads for your thoughts.

Now, do you know what this announcement is, like you make out you do? Or not? If you do, just say in plain English what you think you know it is. Then, I will listen to you.

Oh, and breaking up your posts would be great. Paragraphs make it look all pretty, and easier to read!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

Not sure who you’re directing that at, if anyone, but I’ll respond if I may.

All is vanity.

This from the man who believes he is a biblical prophet, and who’s “scribe” is another.

Your objectivity is vanity

My lack of bias, or judgment? Not sure what you’re getting at there. I am unbiased, but question. I don’t judge, except when the judgement is absolutely just. And I’m certainly not prejudiced! So how does that make me vain?

your prowess is vanity

Prowess is forged in hard work and practice. You say you have several websites dedicated to your cause, and have been banned from numerous other sites that are contrary to your cause. Now, did you honestly go on them thinking you would be welcomed? No. You went on them to exercise your prowess at goading the religious.

your skills with words is vanity

Have you seen your word count on ATS? And what about this quote of yours:

We need to establish new vocabulary parameters so we can communicate about the same thing with the same semantics.

Are you vain, Elijah?

your achievements are vanity

You seem to have achieved lots in your sixty years. Are you vain, Elijah?

your complaints are vanity even your greed is vanity.

It’s perfectly plausible to complain in the face of charlatanism, or injustice, untruth or violence etc. That isn’t an expression of vanity; it’s the human in all of us saying “No!”

Your objectivity is vanity as well since you cannot be objective about your opposition to my words.

Do you know how many people have joined this website and proclaimed themselves aliens/angels/demons/god? Countless amounts.
And do you know how many of them actually managed to convince one single member who used critical thinking, logic and reason to question their “specialness”?

Not one.

Not a single one.

So you wonder why, when you say you’re going to help change the world (and you have), trumpet your achievements in language and your biblical spirit, people are skeptical? We've heard of grand promises, prophecies etc before, and nothing ever comes of it except the usual round of pseudo-religious proselytizing and bitching that follows the inevitable fall-out. (This counts especially when you bleat about vanity blinding people to the “truth” of your words. That’s a low blow, aimed squarely at the ears of your believers, and once again divisive.)

You just have to be opposed in vain.

Vanity is ugly. I’m not vain. Heck, I don’t even use my own photo as my avatar.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Answer

I will say that, as a fairly enlightened individual, the utopia that's envisioned by these groups is spot-on what I've always considered to be the logical way for humans to coexist. The majority of the beings on this planet are unhappy because they know something isn't right. This can't possibly be the way we're supposed to live. Slavery is alive and well but it's easier to conceal when no one knows who's holding the whip.

Very well stated, and I have to agree - this is the way I see it too, especially the part about "knowing something isn't right.". I have always been a proponent of the theory that the best place to hide a secret is by "hiding it in plain sight". So to me, with some of these Implications resonating strongly, in spite of declarations of fraud, scam etc. across the internet - I am going to look just a little bit closer.

----------

I try never to forget this also:

When people hear a story, they say, "yeah, but if there was a photo",

when people see a photo, they say, "yeah, but if there was a video",

when people watch a video, they say, "yeah, but if there was physical evidence",

when people have the evidence, they say, "yeah, but if the person was here to tell the story",

and when all things are given people say, "yeah, but this is obviously a hoax".
People have even said, "I have to see it with my own two eyes and then... I would still need more".

Keep in mind - someday it could be you...having a story to tell.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Umm, yeah,

And do not forget that something is going to happen at sometime to somebody that is somewhere and when it does remember it was I who prophesied it.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Sakrateri
Umm, yeah,

And do not forget that something is going to happen at sometime to somebody that is somewhere and when it does remember it was I who prophesied it.

Take a couple of minutes to read the thread and you'll realize that it's not a "prediction" at all. What we thought was a prediction is actually a slow release of information about an alleged announcement that will be made around the middle of March.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You all (but for one) and I know this thread is about Dr. Courtney Brown's "slow train a 'comin" announcement.

There have been many posts in this thread by a "holy prophet" for the last several days NOTHING to do with the topic of the announcement.

I thought that continual off-topic posts and near highjacking was against T&Cs.

I guess I was wrong.

When does the schedule of the next Implications say it will be posted--or is there no set pattern in the timing between them?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ok folks please note the title of the thread and that this supposed announcement is now past due.
Just how much leeway do we give this guy?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Lets expand then (mahahahaha evil monkey mode on)

1) We find the guy.

2) Dip him in hair remover

3) Paint him with honey and stick turkey giblets to him.

4) Send him to every ATS members house for 1 minute

5) If he doesn't say "Sorry I am a big fat fibber just try to con people" you can set an animal on him (no bigger than a small dog or something else that takes your fancy).

6) But If he does you can just tell him off again verbally.

I think that would put off these so called Prophets who just talk utter balls.

He'd have to stay outside. I'm not having that mess on my hardwood floors. Besides he would just lie again. Why would we compelling him to tell the truth. Coating him in honey we should forgo the giblets and just stake him to an ant hill.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Ok folks please note the title of the thread and that this supposed announcement is now past due. Just how much leeway do we give this guy?

More leeway than he deserves--but he has said that the announcement will now be mid-March around the "Ides of March".

edit on 3/4/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

the_0bserver85
Let's make another prediction for April.
have no fear. There is always another one in the wings. Entertainment abounds here.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
Ok folks please note the title of the thread and that this supposed announcement is now past due.

Reading more than the thread title before replying would alleviate such questions.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Really? Mid March now? Doesn't anyone else think this is just a cruel joke. ?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

allthings2allmen
I do not need to reach the whole world all I need to do is reach you. Then you reach another who then reaches another. No matter how small the beginning the end is changing the whole world.To speak in parables you could say that if the mustard seed is the smallest seed in the world in the end it grows into a great tree. Or the growth of the kingdom of God shall see no end. Despise not the day of humble beginnings. The message is this you are God but you are not aware of it and that you need to go through some serious transformations to live up to your potential.
you'd better hope this isn't true because if it turns out I'm god just guess what my first order of business is going to be. And hiding under the covers is not going to fool me.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
In an effort to keep a few interesting things in this thread among all the nonsense from folks trying to increase their post-count...

This link was a fun read:

Announcement connected to the "Baltic Sea Anomaly"??

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

I don't believe it is Mr Brown we have to give leeway to, but where the info is coming from, the source? He has noted that it will not only come from him but other [presumed imo] mainstream sources and the like. Best to keep the content to the forefront of the mind and read the clues.

Prediction does not always dictate accuracy, but merely a view, a vision of what is possibly going to happen or has happened. The human is the fault, but very much still learning, to learn more about it and get better at predicting a more accurate time line.

What I get from his posting is that " Something " WILL happen however, there are implications along the way, out of his control ii which TPTB are fighting against it, because he [and co] are still in the early stages of achieving a more accurate date. If we take this in mind, then we can understand the hidden message in the " Implications "!

One thing that stands out is that we are to take it what why we can. It is clear it won't affect everyone and perhaps it won't, it could be something religious or, our ancient past [truth]. An example of this would be Christians whom believe in the word of the bible [it doesn't deserve a capitol letter] so will not connect with this " information " because it is against their belief system.

I don't really know what to make of the Implications. I could presume it having something to do with ancient knowledge and in a hope to connect everyone together and fight away from the controlling tyranny. BUT, I keep an open mind ya know?

Sorry, only the first bit of this post was directed at you, I got carried away and shared my thoughts to all

George Carlin once told me, The truth can only be seen with your own mind. True story

We take from it what we will, others will not understand.

Spiro
edit on 4-3-2014 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
" The next Implications Posting will be posted here on Wednesday, 5 March 2014. "

From his Facebook page!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Is there any room in your theory for the possibility that this guy is full of it? Because in my theory there is a whole page dedicated to that possibility.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Spiro

Is there any room in your theory for the possibility that this guy is full of it?

Absolutely

Because in my theory there is a whole page dedicated to that possibility.

Seeing is believing, your believing what your seeing. Think outside the box of the " possibilities " this COULD be if true? It could be nothing, it would be awesome if something. To close your mind to it all being BS is not a good learning curve. It's really not!

Spiro

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join