It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Courtney Brown predicts a "world-changing event" in Feb 2014

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

TiedDestructor
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Complacency

What I am missing or what I exhibit?

Not you...the restraint of others....apologies

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
I don't see how many of these recent posts (aside from the one directly above) have to do with Brown talking about an announcement that will answer questions humanity has had for thousands of years.

Am I missing something?

edit on 3/3/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

The religious posts have served to derail this thread, unfortunately. I've been trying to keep things on topic.

My posts regarding the supposed banking "reset" and arrests of prominent power figures would expose a system of control/indentured servitude that has been in place for thousands of years.

There are some websites that claim we will receive help from extraterrestrials during this time of change and that would relate to the implications regarding ET and ancient mysteries.

Interestingly, there are multiple sources outlining the same basic event but some go into more detail than others. A few of the more... detailed sites imply that a darker side of ET is responsible for our current situation and our "rescue" is being arranged because we are finally ready, as a species, to be welcomed into the galactic neighborhood (so to speak).

Keep in mind that I'm quite agnostic about this whole issue. I'm just summarizing what I've read on the different sites without commenting on the legitimacy of the claims.
edit on 3/3/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

TiedDestructor

Chamberf=6

TiedDestructor
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Complacency

What I am missing or what I exhibit?

Not you...the restraint of others....apologies

no apology needed.

i was just wondering.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

Thanks that kind of clears up the banking talk, which was confusing me a bit for the thread's topic.

sorry for not completely following.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Dumbass
A world changing event discloses something that baffled society for ages...
Did they finally understand .....

What women want?
only Mel Gibson, the rest are waiting for the online PDF.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Dumbass
A world changing event discloses something that baffled society for ages...
Did they finally understand .....

What women want?
only Mel Gibson, the rest are waiting for the online PDF.

Sorry for the off topic...

Mel Gibson is more than a little rough around the edges these days
edit on 3-3-2014 by agnisvaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

That was actually worth saying twice.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Lets expand then (mahahahaha evil monkey mode on)

1) We find the guy.

2) Dip him in hair remover

3) Paint him with honey and stick turkey giblets to him.

4) Send him to every ATS members house for 1 minute

5) If he doesn't say "Sorry I am a big fat fibber just try to con people" you can set an animal on him (no bigger than a small dog or something else that takes your fancy).

6) But If he does you can just tell him off again verbally.

I think that would put off these so called Prophets who just talk utter balls.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
but - haha -- our faces if it turns out to be true this time! :0 :0 :0

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Let's make another prediction for April.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Thing is one will because the amount that get bleated on about means one must be by the law of averages but it will not because they are in contact with magic fairy sun beans but because of chance.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
There are various strongholds in this world that rule it mostly in secret and decisions are made behind closed doors. Bankers, politicians, corporations, religions, media and industrial military kingdoms that have nothing to do with common people or democracy.If the world truly was a democracy then how could five percent of the population rule ninety five percent? With secrecy.The weakness inherent with secrets is the same that makes them so strong. When all things hidden are revealed in plain light for all to see then the five percent are finished. Manipulation of public opinion is perpetrated by the Media moguls who have made us completely catatonic and turned our brains into complacent consumers. Is this board not called above top secret? Why would not his board be a great place to reveal secrets. There are those here who would disinform and try to discredit any revelations made. Just read the answers to this post and you will clearly see their intent.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

i have a question for you. if you really are so 'advanced' and 'holy' as you claim, then would you not realise this is not the right place for you to make all these posts in this thread?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

llthings2allmen
There are various strongholds in this world that rule it mostly in secret and decisions are made behind closed doors. Bankers, politicians, corporations, religions, media and industrial military kingdoms that have nothing to do with common people or democracy.If the world truly was a democracy then how could five percent of the population rule ninety five percent? With secrecy.The weakness inherent with secrets is the same that makes them so strong. When all things hidden are revealed in plain light for all to see then the five percent are finished. Manipulation of public opinion is perpetrated by the Media moguls who have made us completely catatonic and turned our brains into complacent consumers. Is this board not called above top secret? Why would not his board be a great place to reveal secrets. There are those here who would disinform and try to discredit any revelations made. Just read the answers to this post and you will clearly see their intent.

It's called subjectivity. A byproduct of an intelligent mind.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

oh, don't get me started on subjectivity!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

'i have a question for you. if you really are so 'advanced' and 'holy' as you claim, then would you not realise this is not the right place for you to make all these posts in this thread?'

Sigmund is not holy. No one is holy. We have no righteousness of our own but that which was imputed upon us by Christ. On the cross our sinful nature was imputed to him and his righteousness was imputed to us. By imputation only.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Why would someone who has come to serve you be called superior. I have come to tell everybody what they are. God and as such worthy of my service. Why would some one think that I am advanced and then call me a retard. We are all equal and do not need to lift one over another or put them down. It is however a race against time and in such races sometimes one leads and one follows depending on the progress each one makes. This I do know everyone is going to finish the race and the one to cross the line first has no special honor other than what his equals are willing to bestow upon him as a symbolic role if he is willing to accept it which I honestly think is a pain in the ass. All is vanity. Your objectivity is vanity, your prowess is vanity, your skills with words is vanity, your achievements are vanity, your complaints are vanity even your greed is vanity. Your objectivity is vanity as well since you cannot be objective about your opposition to my words. You just have to be opposed in vain.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

PhilWhaley71

'i have a question for you. if you really are so 'advanced' and 'holy' as you claim, then would you not realise this is not the right place for you to make all these posts in this thread?'

Sigmund is not holy. No one is holy. We have no righteousness of our own but that which was imputed upon us by Christ. On the cross our sinful nature was imputed to him and his righteousness was imputed to us. By imputation only.

Are you the scribe he speaks of?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Yes he is. In modern parlance I think he would be called a private secretary.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
I have come to tell everybody what they are.

BUT, you haven't told us anything other than some random religious BS that serves no purpose in this thread. You cant tell us who we are because we already KNOW who we are.

This I do know everyone is going to finish the race and the one to cross the line first has no special honor

Damn straight, we all gonna die sometime hence the race will be finished. I bet you a dollar that Mr George Carlin has a special honor, one in which would supersede me.

All is vanity. Your objectivity is vanity, your prowess is vanity, your skills with words is vanity, your achievements are vanity, your complaints are vanity even your greed is vanity. Your objectivity is vanity as well since you cannot be objective about your opposition to my words. You just have to be opposed in vain.

Holy Moly Batman, or to use the words of Mr Carlin.... HOLY #

May I ask a question please sir? What do you think of the implications set out in this thread upon which Courtney Brown is bringing forward, ya know, something Earth changing?

Spiro

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join